6 Ways to Remember

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*PLEASE READ CHAPTER 47: NOTICE TO ALL READERS FIRST BEFORE THIS (I've got a treat for your eyes only :D) Thank you <3*

**Sorry Not Edited T_T**

Author's POV

"Donghae..."

He could hear the sound of her voice linger in his ears making his lips naturally curl up into a smile.

"Donghae..." 

The sound of her soft, sweet voice. It sounded so real, even in his dreams. He could feel the warmth of her breath on her cheeks, smell the sweet scent of her rosy perfume and feel the heat of her body against his. He burried his face into his pillows, feeling the soft texture against his skin as he refused to be waken from his dreams. 

"Donghae, wake up..." 

Donghae could feel something massage his shoulders and arms and because of this, he was starting to get confused. How can a dream feel so real? He turned his head towards where the voice was coming from. Slowly, he opened his eyes halfway, feeling the weight of lids droop down from the exhaustion.

"Good morning." a beautiful smile formed on her face. 

"Good morning." he smiled in return, reaching out his hand to grab her waist and pull her body closer to his. He buried his face into her hair, inhaling the scent of her minty shampoo. A few moments passed then suddenly, Donghae's eyes bursted open.

"Dara?" he gasped, he forced his eyes to blink a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"Hi." Dara smiled innocently, tapping the tip of his nose with her finger. 

"Ahh!" Donghae quickly jumped up and shuffled off the bed, making him fall roughly on the carpeted floor. "Dara? What are you doing in my room? In my b-bed? Why am I ? Are you dressed? Did I? Did we?" 

Before Donghae could ramble on with his inappropriate thoughts, Dara threw a pillow at him hitting him directly on his face. 

"You pabo! You're wearing pants and I'm fully clothed." Dara stood up on his bed, showing him her fully covered body. "You wish we did." Dara declared boldly, sounding a bit too proud. Donghae would usually have a smart comeback for such a remark yet at that moment he was too caught off guard to think of anything to reply.

"Get up, take a shower and get dressed! We're going somewhere." Dara shifted her position so that she was sitting more comfortably in the middle of his bed. She crossed her arms in front of her chest as she watched Donghae struggle to cover himself with his duvet.

"Where are we going?" Donghae questioned, reaching for his phone that was placed on his bedside table. 

04:00 AM

"It's 4 AM in the morning Dara? Where are we going this early?" the confusion was obvious from Donghae's expression. He couldn't believe Dara's sudden impulsiveness. Though he wasn't used to it, he was kind of enjoying it. 

"Just go get dressed!" Dara ordered, pointing at the direction of Donghae's bathroom.

"Why? Let's just go later." he complained, standing up only to lie back in his bed on his front, tucking himself into the warm duvet. 

"We don't have time." Dara whispered to herself unconciously. When she realised what came out of her lips, she cursed herself for being too careless. She quickly glanced at Donghae to see if he heard but the latter seemed to have fallen back into slumber. 

"Come on Donghae!!!" she wailed, pulling on the other end of duvet.

After successfully pulling all the duvet, Donghae still remained fast asleep. Dara once again noticed the long scar across Donghae's back. She remembered seeing it before (A/N: Ch 23) but she never had the time or courage to ask. Absentmindedly, Dara began tracing the scar with the tip of her finger.

"I got it when I was young." he murmured, remaining still in the same position. "It's funny how this scar is probably one of the reasons why Myungsoo finds it hard to give up." his laugh echoed in the room as Dara listened attentively, her finger still tracing the scar.

"I remember seeing that face he had. He gave up. I hate it, I'm sure he does too." he murmured, the image of Myungsoo's young face vivid in his memories.

"Hate what?" she whispered, anticipating an answer.

"Giving up." His answer caught Dara off guard. It was as if his words are meant exactly for her. The regret and guilt was overwhelming her to the point that she wanted to break down and cry. She could feel her chest tighten while her tears threatened to fall yet not one did. It was as if all of her tears had been dried up. Dried up from all the crying, from all the hurt and the pain that it left nothing but more misery.

I'm sorry Donghae, I'm sorry for letting go. I'm sorry for giving up...

Suddenly, Donghae suddenly sat up, grabbed her face and squeezed her cheeks together so that she looked like a fish. 

"I bet you snuck in here hoping I was ." Donghae raised a brow, accusing Dara of inappropriate behaviour making her slightly blush. 

With one action, Dara forgot all the pain and suffering. With one touch from him, it felt as if nothing was wrong. With one look, she felt as if nothing could go wrong and everything will be alright.

"Whatever!" Dara slapped his shoulder, pushing his hands off her face. "You're so full of yourself! Just get your up and get ready!"

Donghae just chuckled at Dara's beaming red face before he disappeared into his walk in closet to grab clothes to change into. 

"Just in case, I'll change in the bathroom. I don't want your erted eyes to see my beautiful body." he teased, posing by the bathroom door in attempt to show off his biceps and abs. 

"Omg! Just hurry up!" Dara threw a pillow aiming for his face but she missed. When she did, Donghae stuck his tongue out at her before closing the bathroom door behind him. 

____________________________

"Stop pushing Dara! We'll get there soon enough." Donghae whined, leaning back slightly to make himself heavier on purpose as Dara pushed and supported him at the same time towards the entrance. 

"Just hurry!" Dara ignored his childishness and kept pushing, almost making him bump into the closed doors - also on purpose - until Donghae finally realised what she was planning and managed to pull the door open before the impact. "Damn!" Dara chuckled, not very pleased that her revenge scheme didn't work. Donghae could only laugh at her  annoyed expression. 

The cold breeze of the winter air grazed their skin softly as they walked out the double doors. The sky was dark and the moon remained high in the clouds. The front garden was only simply decorated with lights yet they looked beautiful as they shone against the dark blue sky. 

"Tah dah!" the wide smile on Dara's face was even more beautiful compared to the garden. She wiggled her fingers giddily as she pointed at the item.

"My motorcycle?" Donghae raised a brow, confused and hesistant at the same time. "I don't really like the memories attached to that thing Dara." Images of Dara, images of blood and darkness lingered in his thoughts as he remembered everything that happened in the past.

"That's why we need to make good memories with it." the smile she had on her face never faltered as she reached out a hand to Donghae. 

She looked so determined, determined to erase all the bad memories and replace them with new ones. Dara thought it was the only thing she could do, the least she could do. She wanted to make sure that everything would be fine once she leaves.She wanted to make sure that Donghae would be happy even if she will never be, not when he's not by her side. She wanted to leave him with happy memories, maybe then, it would be easier for him to forgive her. 

Donghae's gaze shifted from her hand to her bright eyes and immediately his resistance disappeared. If it would make her smile, he would do anything. 

Donghae flashed her a smile before he tenderly grabbed her hand and escorted her to the motorcycle. 

"Here, let me." Donghae tenderly curled the loose strands of hair on Dara's face behind her ear before carefully putting the helmet onto her head.

Dara watched him closely as he concentrated on what he was doing. His handsome face never failed to make her fall in love for him over and over and over again. But more than that, it was the little things that made her fall deeper. The way he took care of her, the way he'd notice almost every little thing about her, the way he'd smile when he looked at her. To her, Donghae was perfect. 

"There." Donghae smiled, inspecting the helmet for a second before he placed his own on him.

Donghae got on the motor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter