Pull me back to You

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all! Happy New Year Dearests!!! <3 Happy Birthday to everybody in Korea <3

 

*Not Edited. Sorry T_T I'm sure you're not even surprised anymore. Forgive my typos >.<*

 

Author's POV

"Let me go..." 

Those three words lingered in his ears, continuously reminding him of his worst regret. He had so many unanswered questions and the longer it takes for the answer to arrive, the deeper he falls into his own insanity.

"Do you think it's that easy to let go of you Dara?.." he whispered, feeling the warmth of his tear burn his skin. 

He sat in the corner of the dark room, hugging his knees he sobbed quietly. It was just like 15 years ago, alone her cried himself to sleep at the corner of his room. He longed for his mother's warmth, but she was no longer there, she left him. Ironic how he longed for Dara's warmth, but like his mother, she was no longer there. 

"They all walked away just like that..." he bit his bottom lip to stop himself from crying, to distract hmself from all the pain he was feeling. 

Slowly he took a deep breath and lifted his head, tears dripped from his chin down to the floor where it will soon dry up. Looking up he could see the corner of the ceiling and the meeting walls. He thought if only he was one of the walls and the other was Dara, that way they could always be together but he knew the ceiling will always be Donghae. He will always be the one in the middle of it all. 

"Only one person can unlock that cell...." 

"Whoever you are, come here already and help me." he chuckled fakely, laughing at his own pathetic self. 

If only it was that easy, if only love was shallow enough that he could throw himself at anyone and instantly fall in love. If only it was that easy to forget, if only it was that easy to let go. 

"But as long as I love you Dara, how can I give away the key?" he sobbed lightly, feeling the tears build up in his eyes once again. 

He loved her too much, so much that he'd rather keep that space empty. He'd rather share with someone else as long as he gets a part than to let her go. He wondered, will he always be like that? So pathetic, so sad and so dumb for even thinking that way. He knew himself sharing wasn't a sign of love, it was sign of obssession, pathetic possiveness.  

"I'm so tired of loving you Dara, tell me what to do. Tell me how to let you go...." he whispered but this time no tears fell. 

His own heart was squeezed dry until he could no longer cry. He cried too much for too long and he knew he didn't deserve it. He wanted to loved, to be taken care of, to be hugged, to be kissed, to be told that he was loved. He needed someone who could fill up that role in his life. 

He knew he wasn't the one that could fill up that role for her, he wasn't the one who could unlock that cell and by forcing her to love him back wasn't a sign of love. He was being selfish, so greedy. If he really loved her, he would do everything to make her happy, even if it meant letting her go. 

"Even if it hurts.......I'll let you go..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll do anything for you Dara..."

She couldn't get it out of her mind, it kept repeating like a broken record. Hurting Myungsoo that way killed her inside. She would do anything for him, anything but love him back. That was the one thing she couldn't do and yet it was the one thing he needed and wanted. 

She felt so selfish, so greedy, so cruel not to be able to give him what he wanted when he had always been there for her, providing so much more than she needed. She wanted to show him how grateful she was for everything, to show him how much she longed for treating him the same way, even more but lying to him wasn't the answer. She knew that. Playing pretend only brought pain.

"Let me go..." 

Did she make the right decision? She didn't know yet she felt as if it was right yet it felt so wrong at the same time. As if a swallowed needled was stuck in and she couldn't pull it out. Every word, every breath was filled with pain. Those three words felt as if she buried that needle in her forever. 

Every step she took was one step farther from him yet it was one step closer to pain.

Suddenly she paused, looking at the ground she could see her own steps and for a moment she wondered how far she had gotten in life yet it felt like she was still in the same situation, same ground. 

"Dara.." 

Hearing the deep voice, she flinched back slightly and as she looked up, a tear flew and glittered in the air. 

"Are you crying?" she couldn't tell why but she was scared of that voice. It felt so empty, it lacked a hint of emotion that it used to have.

"No," she answered abruptly, turning around to wipe the tears off her pink cheeks. "Something must have flew into it." 

She could hear his footsteps, getting louder as he neared her. His step matched the beat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter