The Challenge

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I just found out from one of my readers that you guys are finding it hard to imagine what Manager Song would look like so this is his picture. This is actually Joo Jin Mo from "100 Pounds of Beauty" and "Dream". I'll put this picture up in the cast list too so don't worry you won't lose this pic. He's very good looking right? :P

Anyway I picked him because 1. He's good looking yet mature looking at the same time. 

                                                2. Because I simply love him :P

(I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE. CREDITS BELONG TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER.)

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Not edited sorry T_T*

Author's POV

Taking a quick but deep breath, she plunged her head into the basin of water without hesitating for a second. As she opened her eyes, she could feel the bearable sting of the cold water on her eyes. Her eyes wandered around, searching every corner of the basin yet she couldn't see anything but darkness. Suddenly she blew all the air out of her lungs as if she was letting out all of her frustrations, making the water bubble like it was boiling up. 

When all the air left her lungs leaving it dry and deserted, she lifted her head up right away splashing water all over her clothes with her wet hair. With her eyes clothes, she reached out her hand and started feeling her surroundings as she searched for her missing towel. Her lips broke into a smile as she felt something soft brush against the palm of her hands. Quickly she used the cloth to dry her dripping face and hair. 

She patted her cheeks a few time before guiding the towel towards her eyes. The towel smelled surprisingly good, like lemons and oranges. As she opened her eyes, she was welcomed by the site of blue ceramic tiles. It was the colour of the sea and it looked as if it waves were flowing as the sun shone brightly against them seeping through the opened windows. As her eyes wandered around the small bathroom, her eyes landed on something blue that looked somewhat like a towel. As the smell of lemons and oranges enter her nasal cavity once again, she stared at the source of the sweet smell her eyes widening right away. 

"Noona." 

"Bwoh!" Dara screamed out of shock, her voice sounding manlier than the voice that interrupted her in the first place. "Aish Cheolyong don't scare me like that!" 

"Waeyo noona? Why do you look like you did the most naughtiest thing in the world?" the teenager's voice reeked with mockery and tease forcing Dara to take a step back as the younger took a step forward. Dara wanted to slap her cousin for using such a word being only seventeen years old.

"N-nothing." She wanted to smack herself for stuttering. Why did she sound like she was guilty in the first place? She didn't do anything but use some random iron man boxers to dry her hair and face, there was nothing to be guilty about. Right?

"What were you doing here noona? Why did you take so long?" he took another step forward making Dara gulp at the sight. His eyes were filled with menace as he interrogated her with his stare.

"I didn't do anything." she answered more firmly this time yet it wasn't enough to break into her cousin's hard skull. 

"Then why did you look like you were smelling those boxers noona?" she took one last step back until she could feel the wall touch her back but her cousin didn't seem like he was ready to stop at all. If she didn't do anything about it right away, she would be cornered and trapped. 

"SPIDE-..."

"NOOOOOOO I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!" his face looked as if all the blood had left it as he ran off waving his arms and legs around while screaming from the top of his lungs.

Dara didn't even have to finish the word to scare off her cousin. Even after 4 years of not seeing them, she could clearly remember everyone's weaknesses. She had to or else she would die before she could even take a step into their house.

Without wasting a second, she quickly picked up the abandoned underwear and folded it back into place. She wasn't sure where she managed to find it but it was definitely better than leaving it on the floor, that would scream "Sandara Park molested me!!!" all over the crime scene.

She opened the bathroom door slightly, making sure she wouldn't make a sound, she peeked out while holding her breath. She turned her head right then left a few times before she finally accepted that the hallway was deserted. She stepped out of the bathroom quickly, she looked around once again as she closed the door behind her before she broke off into a run. Bit by bit the stairs neared her and she could feel a sense of relief slowly fill her chest until it all suddenly disappeared as she bumped into something hard making her bounce back down.

"Dara?" after hearing the voice, she looked up right away and as expected she knew who the voice came from. 

"Donghae? W-what are you doing here?" she wanted to smack herself for stuttering. 

"I needed to use the bathroom. Are you alright?" Donghae furrowed his brows as he grabbed her hand and pull her up gently to her feet. "Are you alright Dara? You look really red?" 

He couldn't help but worry especially after witnessing the reason why she seemed so scared of entering the house. She looked so traumatized and fragile yet he couldn't do anything about it which he hated the most. He couldn't fight her cousins, he needed to make a good impression but to him Dara was more important than what other people think about him. 

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine, just worn out maybe." she nodded her head a few times as if one nod wasn't enough to convince the man standing in front of her.

She had been trying to avoid his gaze but once their eyes connected, Dara could literally feel her cheeks burn up. She didn't even need to look in the mirror to realise how red she was. Ofcourse why wouldn't she be embarrassed? A few minutes early and Donghae would've seen her inhale the scent of some anonymous' undergarments, who wouldn't be freaked out by her erted actions, not that she didn't enjoy the tangy smell of it well that was besides the point. The point was, she was innocent. 

"Are you sure you're o-" 

"I-I think I hear appa calling us, we should go!" she interrupted him, almost screaming into his face as she did so. 

She pulled away from his grip as she ran to the first step of the stairs but before she could take another step, she felt someone grab the her shoulder lightly. 

"Wait for me I just need to get something." Donghae murmured, already running of before he could finish his sentence. 

Without the will of obeying his words, she quickly took another step and wobbled down the stairs. She wanted to hide herself even for just a minute. She needed time to calm her nerves, she couldn't risk her cousins see her as red as a tomato. They would definitely suspect something and surely they'd manage to get that out of her somehow. It was either they were the best interrogater or she just wasn't all that good at hiding secrets and the first choice didn't really seem right.

She was too busy imagining the horrible things her cousins would do to her when a hand landed on the top of her back. 

"Bwoh!" she shrieked, startled by the unwelcomed hand. 

"Sorry." Donghae scratched the back of his head with his free hand while a derpy face formed across his handsome face. "Why didn't you wait for me? I told you to wait for me!" he pouted, making Dara sigh with relief that it was only her boyfriend. 

She felt her cheeks warm up again after hearing her own thoughts. She quickly looked away, hiding her embarrassing face from her boyfriend. She wasn't used to referring to him as her boyfriend nor could she even imagine her getting used to it. Gosh how many times must she blush her head off in order to finally blow up. 

"Aish Dara tell me what's wrong? Why are you acting like that?" Donghae ruffled his hair roughly, annoyed that Dara wouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter