Dara's Secret

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's beautiful....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A few minutes before)

Sandara's POV

OMO! I never thought I could actually look this good. I stood in front of the mirror for atleast an hour just admiring my tranformation. I'm not saying I looked ugly or anything before, I've always been y especially now :P kekekeke looking at myself makes me feel like Rihanna, the only girl in the world.

"Dara, we have to be on our way now." I saw Manager Song's reflection in the mirror as I giggled in my world. "Dara, please make your way outside now to meet Mr. Sanchez, the limo driver." What did he just say? 

"Did you just say...limo driver?" I quickly turned around believing my ears are deceiving me. Manager Song smirked and nodded his head. I started running, completely forgetting the fact that my heels are 6 inches long. Being the clumsy me, I fell which is not surprising of course. I tried standing up but my ankle was so sore, I thought I twisted it. 

"Dara, are you okay?" Manager Song ran towards me helping me stand backup to my feet. This man is so nice, I bet Donghae annoys him so much. "Whether you're fine or not you are still going." He placed my arm over his shoulder and helped me get on the limo. He's just as mean as Donghae. Gahhh!! >.<

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

A few minutes later, the limo finally arrived in front of the venue where the press conference would be taking place. Dara was welcomed by a crowd of paparazzis, shoving their camera lenses in front of her face and blinding her with the flashes. Dara was escorted by Manager Song who continuously reminded her of what she is allowed to say and what not to say. By this time Dara's heart began to beat really fast, convinced she would fall face flat in front of the press again with her gigantic heels or do some weird act again. With Manager Song's voice echoing all over head, she thought it would be imposssible for her to fail. 

(Dara) Ok Dara you can do this! Fighting!

Dara stopped walking to reach for her aching ankle more than 5 times since they got through the entrance of the venue. She knew she  had get used to the pain since there was only a few more minutes left and she'd be sitting down anyway during the press conference. When they finally reached the room where Donghae was in, Manager Song got a phone call and had to leave Dara before opening the door. He reassured her that Donghae was in the room but that was exactly the problem. Donghae had been waiting for her for such a long time now and she knew he would explode when he sees her. 

(Dara) Aishhhh Dara what else could go wrong -.-

*Knock knock knock*

Dara took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Dara hurriedly stepped back as the door swung open in front of her.

"Dara what took you so l....long" Donghae placed his hand on his already styled hair and started ruffling it vigorously with his eyes closed with anger. As he slowly opened his eyes, he sees Dara in front of him. 

(Donghae) She's beautiful...

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! There were these people who attacked me, then the limo was late and....." Dara kept waffling with reasons why she was late with her face facing the ground.

"Whatever," Donghae places his hand in front of his mouth and cleared his throat. "Let's go before the press starts running around looking for us." Dara slowly looked up at Donghae's face surprised at what she was hearing. Only then she noticed how hot he looked. He was wearing a black suit. She noticed his muscular arms hidden behind his black blazer but she could still see the size of his shoulders. The thin black necktie around his collar, tied around his neck emphasized his Adam's apple making him look more like a man. From there Dara traced his prominent jaw line with her eyes, then noticing his nose and his shining eyes. She wondered why she didn't notice how handsome he was or did she hate him too much so she decided to ignore his beautiful features. Whatever it was, It didn't matter anymore as the image of Donghae will forever be stuck in her head whether she likes it or not.

When Donghae turned to face Dara, it brought her back to reality. She smiled then nodded indicating that they should go. Donghae started walking first in front of Dara. Seeing his back, it reminded her of Donghae's image just a few minutes ago. She shook her head in frustration trying to calm herself down. 

(Dara) Santokki get over it! >.<

"Dara" Donghae looked back at Dara and noticed that huge gap between them. Donghae pouted and swung his head to the right indicating she should walk beside him. Dara started walking towards Donghae shyly. She knew she was blushing but she couldn't get the image of him out of her head. 

"The press would wonder why you're walking so far away from me." he said without glancing at her as he continued to walk. Dara walked beside Donghae quietly with her head bowed down. Donghae looked at her with the sides of his eyes making sure she wouldn't notice. He was so annoyed that he couldn't control his reaction earlier. He hoped she didn't notice. He noticed the features on Dara's face he didn't notice before. He noticed the size of her small feminine face, her pointed chin, how the end of her eyes bends upwards when she smiles and the little bump on her nose which he found really cute. She looked truly beautiful today. They continued to take small glimpses of each other as they walked alongside each other. Donghae finally realized h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter