I've changed

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not Edited! Sorry T_T*

**READ AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE!!! BUT FRST ENJOY AND READ :D**

Author's POV

"So just don't let go and keep holding my hand...." 

His eyes scanned hers, from the way she looked at him he knew she was scared but he could also tell she was fighting hard. He wanted to be there for her but he didn't want her to suffer the same pain once again. He was stupid enough to let it happen once and he promised himself he would never let anything bad happen to her again. 

"Dara, I just can't..." he whispered disapprovingly, slightly shaking his head to try to convince her. 

"Please Donghae..." she let go of his hand and placed her hand on his other cheek. She took a step forward until their noses were only inches apart. She looked deep into his eyes, searching for answers. "..Let me do this."

It was silent for a few moments until Donghae disconnected their gazes. He gently pulled away her hands from his face before he looked straight into her eyes once again. 

"You're never leaving my side." Donghae announced firmly, interlacing his long fingers with hers. "No matter what." 

Dara watched Donghae's back as he began walking away, gently dragging her beside him. Her eyes then moved on to their interlaced hands and ironically she couldn't help but shiver from the warmth she was feeling. Her lips found itself curling up into a shy smile as she watched each stranger that passed them by, fade into the background.

Suddenly Donghae stopped his pace. He turned around warily, his expression full of uncertainty. 

"We're here." Dara nodded, tilting her head slightly to look at the double doors behind Donghae. "Are you ready?" his brows raised, waiting for her answer. 

"I'm ready." she smiled reassuringly, tightening her grip around his hand trying to ease the tension. 

The doors opened wide, the sound of mahogany wood echoing in the room. Dara's sight was welcomed with flashes of cameras and unfamiliar figures. Donghae gave her a comforting smile before he began leading them into the crowd. 

Dara's eyes wandered around the place. She noticed the group of photographers and interviewers on the far end of the room while Donghae led her to the other end. The place was similar to a meeting room where there was a long table that were surrounded with office chairs. On the wall was a huge projector screen that flashed pictures of Donghae's music video. 

"Good to have you Mr. Lee, Ms. Park." a man probably at his late fifties welcomed the couple, "We have a special designated seat for Ms. Sandara Park along side Mr. Song." 

He smiled at them kindly, pointing at a chair that was clearly reserved for Dara at the other end of the table. 

"There's no need for that Mr. Jung, she'll be sitting beside me." Donghae refused him politely, confusing the older man.

The man looked baffled and was about to insist his previous request but Donghae only smiled at him as he pulled out the chair beside him for Dara.

"Are you sure this is okay Donghae? This might be reserved for someone else? I can sit over there instead." Dara asked uncomfortably, feeling guilty as the older man gave her an unexplainable look. 

"You're not going anywhere." he whispered, grabbing Dara's hand with two of his before he smiled to the man once again. "Thanks for understanding Mr. Jung."

"You're so childish!" Dara slapped him lightly with her free hand as she tried sitting comfortably in her chair. 

"Director Kwon is here." they heard a woman say and instinctively, Donghae's eyes guarded the door. 

The door opened, that sound echoing in the room once again followed by flashes and clickings of cameras.  A figure appeared in the doorway, standing tall despite his average height. His face full of charisma and appeal that could lure any woman into a trap. He began walking towards the table, bowing courteously to the crowd. He was a only a couple of steps away when he stopped walking abruptly. Dara could feel the awkwardness creep up her body as she felt him scan her face with his eyes. She returned the same gaze for a moment, slightly managing to nod her head politely. He bowed back modestly but she looked away before he could finish. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, I believe that we are all here and to start of the afternoon, I would like to formally introduce to you Director Kwon." the crowd stood up from their seats and began applausing for the introduced man. 

He secretly glanced at Dara as he fixed his suit nervously before he began walking towards the front. 

"Thank you very much for that wonderful introduction." he cleared his throat, his eyes glancing over a crowd until it landed on a familiar figure. His stare lingered on her face for a minute. The smile on his face quickly disappeared as he saw her lean on his shoulder. 

Donghae noticed how he looked at Dara and immediately his blood began to boil. He wanted to run up there and kill him but suddenly, he felt something land on his shoulder. He turned his head to see what it was and he saw Dara looking up at him with a comforting smile on her face, her head leaning on his broad shoulder. 

"It's okay Donghae." she whispered into his ears, easing the anger that was slowly crawling up his body. 

"Sometimes I get a few people asking me how did I make it this far so quickly. Was it intelligence? Hardwork? Talent?" Jiyong continued, glancing at different faces but somehow he managed to linger on that one face a few seconds more than the others. "The answer to that question is no. In fact the answer has got nothing to do with me." 

"When I was young my parents believed I wouldn't make it here and they forced me to be someone else. But all those times there was only one person who believed I could do it." he paused, looking down on the ground before continuing, "It was because of that person, I made it this far." 

"That person moved to Seoul with me , worked so many jobs just to support me." His eyes were wide and full of amazement as his memories lingered on the past, remembering all the amazing things Dara did for him in the past. "This person took care of me when I was sick, fed me. I'm just ruining my own image aren't I?" he joked, making the crowd chuckle along with him.

His eyes scanned the crowd and once again it landed on that familiar beautiful face. That stare felt like a thousand words that lingered in her mind over and over again. She hated it but she wanted to believe that everything that was coming out of his lips were real. As if all that weight from her chest was slowly fading away, painfully but relieving.

"That person threw away a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter