7 Days to Love You (Part 2)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sorry not edited T_T*

Author's POV

The way they stared into each other's eyes, it lingered a little longer. The way they smiled at each other, it felt a little warmer. The way their fingers tangled up so naturally, it was meant to hold on. The way they walked side by side, they were meant for each other.

Dara knew this well. She wanted to believe it was true. She wanted to believe that she belonged to Donghae and he belonged to her. She wanted to believe that there was nobody else in the world that can make her feel so happy, so warm, so beautiful, so loved but most of all, she wanted to believe that there was anybody else in the world she could love the same way.

Dara turned to look at him, watching him closely as he led the way. She watched as he furrowed his brows, concentrated on the path in front of him. She traced the bridge of his nose, the edge of his lips, the angle of his jaw and the curve of his neck with her eyes. She watched his shoulders rise up and down as he took each breath while his damp hair was glued onto his forehead because of the sweat. Dara reached out her hand to wipe the beads of sweat away.

Donghae stopped his tracks and turned her way.

"Are you okay? Are you getting tired?" he murmured, tightening his grip around her hand.

Instead of answering, Dara flashed him a smile as she quietly shook her head. Gently, she pulled her hand away only to put them on his face.She wiped the rest of his sweat away with the edge of her sleevesand with her fingers, she brushed his damp hair back until she could see a full view of his face. With her hands still placed on his cheeks, she pulled him closer to her and tenderly placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I stink Dara." Donghae chuckled before he grabbed her and pulled her up into his arms. He embraced her tightly, burrying his face into the crook of her neck.

"I'm gonna fall Donghae! Let go!" Dara giggled, latching onto his shoulders tightly to prevent herself from falling.

Donghae put her back down on her feet but kept his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Aren't you gonna let go of me?" Dara raised a brow, pointing at his arms with her lips as her own were restrained by his.

Donghae took his chance and pecked her pouted lips. With his success, a wide mischievous grin formed on his face.

"Yah!" Dara hissed before trying to wiggle her way out of his grip.

"You were hinting it!" he whined playfully, tightening his grip to make sure Dara doesn't escape.

"I wasn't hinting anything!" Dara complained defensively, her eyes wide open with  embarrassment from his remark.

"Yeah you were! You were like this!" Donghae immitated Dara's actions, pouting his lips childishly.

"Yuck you look like a fish!" Dara mocked him looking disgusted, "And besides it wasn't like that, it was like this." Dara repeated the same action, as if trying to teach Donghae the proper way to do it.

"Like how?" Donghae asked, acting curious.

"Like this! Dara repeated it once again but this time, Donghae took his chance and placed another kiss on her lips.

"Yah! You've stolen too many kisses already!" Dara managed to get one of her hands free from his grip and used her chance to tickle her way out. But to no effect, Donghae remained still and steady as he watched her mischievously.

"I don't have tickles remember?" a smirk formed on his face as Dara gave him a challenging smile.

"No tickles?" Dara raised a brow as she bit her lip. Without letting a second pass, Dara lifted a foot and stepped onto his foot harshly. Donghae fell onto the ground with a yelp, curling up to take off his shoe.

"That's what you get!" she chuckled maliciously, feeling proud of herself for managing to break free. But instead of hearing a revenge remark from Donghae, he remained curled up on the ground, winching and grunting from the pain. 

"I'm not gonna fall for it." Dara crossed her arms in front of her chest stubbornly, keeping her chin up as she attempted to remain in control. When Donghae failed to say his reply, Dara looked down on him worriedly.

"Yah fishboy! Stop pretending!" Dara tried again, trying to sound tough but the hint of worry was obvious in her tone. Within the next minute or two, Dara could no longer take the worry and immediately she bent down to try to help him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you that bad. Does it hurt?" Dara cooed, taking his foot and started massaging it in attempt to ease the pain. Dara kept carressing his foot tenderly, feeling the guilt eat her.

Without her realising that while she was doing this, Donghae was watching her with a sly grin plastered accross his handsome face. 

"Is it better now?" Dara looked up at him and automatically, his grin quickly shifted to an innocent smile. He pouted his lips cutely before shaking his head childishly.

"Does it still hurt?" she asked motherly, earning another childish nod from Donghae. "Come on then, let's get you home." 

Dara grabbed his arm to help him up on his feet but Donghae winced and bent down again, pretending to be in severe pain.

"I can't Dara." he cried, taking a step to fake his limping. 

"Wait here, I'll come back and get Mr. Yang for you." Dara was about to run away when Donghae grabbed onto her wrist.

"You're gonna leave me here? Alone? On the ground?" Donghae paused within each word, making sure every word was emphasised trying to add onto her guilt.

"What do you want me to do?!" Dara whined, her eyes wide opened as she stared into Donghae's eyes as if searching for an answer. "Carry you?" 

____________________

"I-I c-can't b-elieve you actually made me carry you." Dara drawled breathlessly, placing her sweating palms onto her knees as she tried to catch up with her breath while Donghae dangled blissful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter