You're Only Mine

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Aigoo Santokki you pabo!!" she sank tiredly in her bed, burrying her face deep into the pillow until she could no longer breath. 

She wanted to smack her face against the wall, jump from the window, drown herself in the bath tub, do anything else but just sit there. How could she be so stupid? Why couldn't she do anything? She was too caught off guard that she almost fainted in her shallow sleep. 

"I love you.."

Those three words had been echoing in her head the whole time. His deep and warm voice was recorded in her thoughts. His gentle touch marked her skin, naming her his. That enchanting moment was so unreal, so magical she thought she was only dreaming but she knew it was more than real but she still couldn't believe it. 

"Why didn't you say anything? Santokki you pabo!" she yelled into her innocent pillow, kicking and punching her bed that made loud creaking sounds. 

She couldn't control herself any longer. She was both angry and happy at the same time that she didn't know what to do. She was angry at herself for acting like a lifeless punch bag on his lap when she heard him say those three words. Her life instantly left her body and it went straight to heaven. She tried to scream out his name but her voice was missing. She wanted to jump on him and hug him tight but her body wouldn't listen. It was too preoccupied on sorting out her thoughts, checking if her ears were functioning properly.

She was happy because the day she had been waiting for had arrived. She didn't know it would ever come and sweep her off her feet. The man she loved, loved her back. It was more than a dream come true, it was heaven itself, like God was handing her one the greatest gifts in the world and that was love. She felt like she was floating in mid air, the warm air whipping past her face as she look into his deep, beautiful eyes. She even wanted to stick a huge sign on his forehead that says this man said he loves me. It was too unbelievable to be true. 

"You should've told him again. You should've screamed it into his ears you pabo!" her voice was too loud to be controlled by her thick pillow. 

She cursed herself for pretending to be asleep, listening to every breath he took as he looked down at her soft figure. 

"Aish Dara why am I always late..."

She could still remember how his laugh sounded so gentle yet filled with a hint of regret. She wanted to touch his face, tell him how he was never late. No, not for her. She was more than willing to wait for him as long as he tells her she could. She would do anything for him. 

She could still feel the warmth of his arms as he held her close, carefully carrying her to her room. How he her hair, curling it behind her ear as he watched her sleep. How his protective hands tucked her in under the blankets, making sure she was warm and comfortable. How he leaned in to plant a gentle kiss on her forehead. Gosh she wanted to do anything but just lie there yet that was exactly what she did. 

"Aigoo so stupid!" she cried out, smacking her own head with her fist.

She couldn't control herself at all. She couldn't breath properly as her heart pumped blood throughout her trembling body. She could dance like a penguin for years and she'd never get tired with his voice fueling her. She couldn't close her eyes for a second because she was scared that it would disappear. Donghae's love was worth more than a life without sleep. As long as she could see him, touch him, kiss him and love him, everything else would be worthless.

Dara was enjoying her moment of success when a knock interrupted the celebration. She lifted her head up, gasping for air as her lungs only noticed then how much she needed the oxygen. From the corner of her eye, she could see it was already 3am on her soundless clock. She had been on her bed for hours and yet she couldn't find a way to sleep. No, not when she was too happy like that. 

The huge smile on her face was almost too creepy as she walked towards the door. She was still floating in her own dreamland as she gently turned the nob. 

"Sorry I hope I didn't wake you." a soft voice brought her back to reality. 

Her eyes widened as she stared at Jiyeon's figure standing humbly outside her door. Although she was really surprised to see Jiyeon, she couldn't hide nor control her giddiness. Everything was just to good to be true to her.   

"Gosh, sorry come in." she giggled brightly, only realising how long she must have been staring into space. 

Jiyeon flashed her a small smile as she nodded before she took a step. She couldn't hide her confusion and happiness when Dara let her in so openly. The girl standing in front of her almost died because of her yet Dara was acting like nothing bad happened. It made her feel happy and relieved and she was more than grateful for that. 

"Do you want something?" Dara sat on the edge of her bed, patting the space next to her. 

Jiyeon still couldn't understand how Dara could be so welcoming, so friendly. She was everythng she wasn't. If only she didn't let jealousy control her, if only she realised sooner how kind Dara was. 

"I-I heard you scream so I-I thought s-something bad happened." she answered honestly as she sat down beside Dara stiffly.

She couldn't look into Dara's eyes at all. Her guilt was still consuming every part of her body and bit by bit it was breaking her down. Ever since that night, that night when Dara came to talk to her, she felt some of the guilt disappear. Maybe that was why she was there in Dara's room. She felt so selfish, so greedy but she knew Dara would be the only one to understand. 

"Omo was I that loud? I'm so sorry for waking you." she giggled nervously as she scratched the back of her head.

Something about Dara managed to calm her down a bit. She made her comfortable and loved. She was like an older sister to her even after all the things she had done. That was why Dara was special. 

Dara felt the silence a bit awkward. Jiyeon's head was bowed down as she avoided her gaze. Dara inspected every corner on Jiyeon's body and face. Her cheeks were slightly glowing pink and the dark circles were no longer as bad when she first saw her. She looked like she gained back her weight too but by the sound of her voice, Dara knew the old Jiyeon wasn't back yet.

"Jiyeon I need your help!" she announced so suddenly that Jiyeon almost jumped back with shock. 

She reached out her hand and wrapped them around Jiyeon's. She looked slightly petrified by Dara's gestures but Dara's gentleness made her feel comfortable. Almost too comfortable that she hated it. She still wanted to punish herself. 

"W-With what?" she managed to ask, finally able to look into Dara's eyes even for just a second. 

"Can you...AISH! Can you teach me how to dress and put on make up?" Dara hesistated at first but she managed to blurt it all out in the end. 

She didn't know why she suddenly wanted to take care of herself. Maybe it was because she wanted to change the way she looked but she knew it was because she wanted to look pretty in front of him. She wanted him to only look at her and no one else but being the ordinary, boring Dara, she thought she could never do that. Maybe with the help of a proffesional would help. 

What Dara didn't know was, she was pretty the way she was. She had natural beauty that could captivate any man. Her charms were unusual but they were more than effective. Jiyeon couldn't understand why Dara would need to change anything about herself but she had a slight idea that it was for Donghae. It was a bit obvious. She was glowing way too much and she couldn't stop smiling. Plus she saw Donghae carry Dara who pretending to be asleep, she could tell. Cheeky Dara.  

"You don't need those to look pretty Dara. You already are." she did her best to convince Dara that she didn't realise she was looking straightly into her eyes. 

Dara couldn't hide the smile that formed on her face. Her plan was a success after all. She made Jiyeom talk comfortably and forget the past even for just a second. She would do everythng just to keep that going. Plue she was going to elarn how to put on make up so she killed two birds with one stone.

"Aigoo you're only saying that because you don't want to share your secrets." she pouted, pretending to be hurt by Jiyeon's comment. 

"No really I'm telling the truth b-but..." Jiyeon started but eventually began to hesitate. She didn't feel good enough to spend tme with Dara. 

"But?...." Dara continued for her, fluttering her lashes as she smiled at Jiyeon innocently. 

"B-but I-I guess I can help." she smiled gently and Dara cheered brightly. 

It was a good thing she had changed her clothes beforehand. If Jiyeon had seen all that blood, all her effort would go to waste.

~~~~~~~~

"Stop scratching Dara!" Jiyeon complained, giggling wholeheartedly as she watched Dara make a face at herself in front of the mirror. "You look fine." 

"I'm just going to the set not a party!" she whined loudly, annoyed at the fact that they had spent an hour and a half and she wasn't contented with any of them. 

"Dara it's just a one piece, it's really comfortable." Jiyeon explained as she continued to fix the back of the one piece. 

It was a simple, peach one piece, cut a bit too short for Dara's taste. It had small ruffles in the middle of the chest area and around the neck. Near the belly botton was a small bow which Jiyeon found really adorable. She was forced to wear a pair of brown, 4-inch heels and Dara could already imagine herself falling face flat in front of everybody. She had to carry a huge black, that had her phone, a matching purse, a makeup bag and a thin jacket. Jiyeon only applied a thin layer of make up with lip gloss, a little bit of blush and mascara just to emphasise her beauty. She curled her hair a bit, making natural waves with the curling iron. 

"It's so short and fit can you even breath in this?" she complained again, pointng at the small ribbon that was preventing her from breathing properly. 

"Aigoo stop being such a cry baby. You look great Dara." she tried to explain once again, hoping Dara would no longer find a reason to complain about. 

She honestly though Dara looked beautiful, she couldn't even unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter