Dara VS Jiyeon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"What the hell were you thinking? Of all times, you decided to be clumsy today. If the paparazzi saw you it would be the end of me. Do you even use your brain before you do anything? Say something Santokki!"

=Flashback=

"Firstly we need to get Dara dry and out of here." Manager Yang cleared his throat after noticing Myungsoo and Donghae eyeing each other. He knew what the look on their faces meant after knowing them for so many years. There was a potential of a boxing match breaking out soon if he doesn't do anything. He needed to separate those two or else the paparazzi would have the best day of their lives. 

Myungsoo stared at Dara's trembling body. Her eyes widened as she bit her bottom lip painfully but she didn't seem to care. No matter how many times she repeated the memory in her head, it wouldn't change. She wanted to make sure that what happened wasn't just a nightmare. She couldn't believe that Jiyeon, the girl she admired and trusted had just...

Let me show you who you truly are...                                                           ........

                                                           Myungsoo's mine....                                                         Mine....

Jiyeon's voice echoed in her head. Each word felt like a dagger to her heart. She covered each ear with her hands as she shook her head furiously. She couldn't get her voice out of her head. Why?

........

"Aishhh.." Donghae bent down and grabbed Dara's wrist gently but he pulled her up with great force. He started dragging her away with him without looking back to look at her. He didn't know why he did it. It was like he had no control over his body, like it had a mind of his own. 

(Donghae) what the hell is wrong with me...

=End of Flashback=

"Dara!" Donghae finally decided to stop when he noticed they walked farther than he intended. He just wanted to walk to the next block but he ended up dragging her for nine blocks. He was thinking too much, he hated it but he couldn't stop. 

He turned around breathless but the sight of Dara took his second last breath away. He was one breath away from dying but he felt mysteriously light and happy. What the hell was going on? 

"Dara..." Donghae let go of Dara's hand. A sudden flasback made his heart sink. The last time he held her wrist, he almost broke it into pieces. (A/N: Ch 7)

Donghae looked at her with inspecting every corner and every line. She looked more fragile than before making him want to take care of her even more. He only noticed then that even with her red stained face, her beauty was unimaginable. Or maybe he knew it all along and decided to ignore it. He wasn't sure but he knew her beauty was undeniable.

(Donghae) What am I thinking at a time like this?

"Dara what happened back there?" somewhere in the back of his mind, he thought that Dara wasn't that clumsy to pour red wine all over herself. Besides, Dara wasn't the type to spit out a drink or food. As long as it was edible, she'd eat it. The thought slightly reduced his worries but definitely increased his suspicions. 

Dara remained silent with her head bowed facing the ground. Donghae repeated his question but there was no response from her.

"Dara!!" Donghae raised his voice as he grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

Dara finally raised her gaze from the ground and stared directly at the guy standing in front of her. It took her a few seconds to realise it was Donghae.

"Donghae?" Dara exhaled as soon as her fatigue caught up with her body. She was finally back to reality. 

"Yes it's me.." he sighed with relief. He didn't know why but he felt happy somehow. When he realised how stupid his smile looked, he quickly let go of her shoulders and took a few steps back. He cleared his throat before beginning to talk again. "..What happened?" 

Dara raised her gaze and looked directly into his eyes. Her body shivered as the memories flashed back in her mind. 

"Dara.." his gaze softened as he took a step closer. 

"Nothing happened..." Dara knew she should be angry at Jiyeon but no matter how many times she repeated the memory in her head, she just became weaker and weaker while Jiyeon became even more stronger. 

"Dara I know there's something you're not telling me." Donghae took a few more steps closer leaving only 5 inches of space between them. One more step and he'd be close enough to hug her, comfort her and kiss her. With that thought in mind, he took a step back. He couldn't understand what was going on with him. He's been having weird thoughts, he couldn't sleep, eat or drink properly. It was like he was longing for something else. 

"It was my fault.." she smiled weakly as she tried her best to hide the truth. How can she lie when he was staring at her like that. It was like he could see through her and he was just waiting for her to lie to him. "..I'm the clumsy Santokki." she chuckled nervously. It was obvious she was hiding something. Every movement, every glance and every word showed her dishonesty. 

"I'll believe whatever you say Dara, you just have to say it." he insisted. He knew somewhere in his head that it wasn't just that. Something might have happened that he missed. He felt like a traitor for thinking of Jiyeon like that but he couldn't help it. He knew what Jiyeon is capable of when she's angry and desperate. He knew it but why the hell didn't he do anything? He was angry but he didn't know at who. 

"You shouldn't say stuff like that.." she stuttered as she turned her head to avoid his stare. She couldn't take it anymore. Why was he acting like that all of a sudden? He was so angry at her earlier and he had been avoiding her then this? What the hell was Donghae thinking? 

(Dara) ..cause I'll just get the wrong idea. I'll fall harder...

"I'll see you tomorrow. I'll stay at Bom's tonight" Dara waved her hand and ran off. Donghae wasn't fast enough to stop her. She just disappeared. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(On the other hand)

"Jiyeon come with me." Myungsoo mumbled as he stared intently at the door where Dara disappeared in. He didn't even bother to look at Jiyeon though he was talking to her. He wanted to run after Dara but there were things he needed to do. Especially after what just happened. He needed to sort things out. 

"It's a party loosen up." Jiyeon chuckled as she twirled her hair before whipping it away. She knew she won the match. She turned her back as she was about to walk away. 

"We need to talk." Myungsoo grabbed her shoulder and turned her around forcefully. He was at the edge of his anger and he knew one more strike he wouldn't be able to control himself. 

(Jiyeon) He just hurt me. Myungsoo had never laid a finger on me before but he just hurt me...

"There's nothing to talk about." she gritted her teeth as she rubbed her shoulder. She turned around again trying to hold back her tears but she was too late. Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and dragged her away. 

"It hurts Myungsoo! Let go!" she screamed as she desperately tried to free her wrist from his grip. She didn't have a chance to win against him. He was too strong. His grip was so tight he was obviously unwilling to let her go. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter