Truly Yours

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not surprised eh? Not edited T_T Sorry*

Author's POV

"..It's because I love you, you pabo." 

His heartbeat grew stronger, faster as he heard those three words. His breathing became and rapid as he looked into her eyes. Into those beautiful eyes that he had been looking into for so long. Those eyes he wanted to only look at him and no one else. Those eyes that made him fall in love with her even more. 

He was speechless, he didn't know what to say. He had so much he wanted to say but at that moment, he couldn't utter a single word. It was as if that thorn that was stuck in his throat had been pulled out and he was finally free to speak, to love yet his voice seemed to have disappeared. 

"...Donghae..." she whispered lifelessly. 

She didn't know why but his silence scared her. She was afraid to hear what he had to say, afraid to hear something she didn't want to hear, afraid that her confession could pull her away from him forever. The way he just stood there, staring at her as if he hadn't heard a word she said broke her heart. To her, the answer was clear and no words were no longer needed.

"..I..." she spoke silently that it was almost impossible to be heard. 

A tear fell from the corner of her eyes as she looked away, disconnecting their gazes. 

He hated himself for making her look away, for making her cry like that. Why couldn't he just say it? Why couldn't he do anything? Everything felt like a dream to him that he could no longer comprehend if it was real or not. If what her heard was true, if she really did love him. 

"..I'm sorry.." she sobbed as she turned around to walk away but before she could take a step, she felt something warm wrap around her waist.

"I love you.." he whispered into her ears as he tightened his grip.

His touch sent shivers down her her spine, his breath against her ear sent butterflies down to her stomach and those three words sent warmth to her heart. She couldn't believe it, hearing those words, she wanted to stop time and stay in that moment. That simple moment of feeling his warmth, his touch, his love. 

"I'm sorry it took me this long to say it properly but..." he paused after each word, making she could hear every single one of them clearly.

He wanted to make sure she could hear him, he wanted to make sure that every word would stick into her heart like a tattoo, he wanted to make sure that every word made her his. 

"...I've always wanted to tell you that.." gently he placed his hands on her shoulders as he turned her around slowly. 

As they faced each other, as their gazes once again connected, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter