My boyfriend Donghae

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"....Dara is now your official girlfriend."

"What!!!" Both Dara and Donghae exploded at the same time with the same expression and movement. Both their faces almost forming a unibrow and both are biting their bottom lips. Manager Song surprised by the picture of these two people, couldn't help but laugh quietly. Dara and Donghae turned to face each other and noticed how stupid they looked. Both turned around immediately, crossed their arms and pouted surprised at how similar they are but didn't want to believe it.

Donghae cleared his throat before beginning to speak again "What's going on Manager Song? I thought you fixed everything" he exclaimed, obviously hiding his embarrassment as he took a sip of water. 

"I did, but a picture came through.... I didn't know you two kissed" Donghae spit out the water at Dara's face who popped up in front of him. 

"Yah!" she wiped her face and sprinkled some of it onto Dongahe's face. Donghae wrapped his arm around her neck and started rubbing her head with his fist.

Sandara's POV

OMO! I know he's strangling me but it was so gentle. My body wouldn't move. I just stood there moving from side to side but not hard enough to escape his grip. Something in me didn't want to move. OMO! What is happening to me?!!!! T_T I didn't even notice he left my side and stopped rubbing my head. I looked really stupid covering my head still pretending to stop him. I was even talking to myself. Santokki! How stupid can you be. Luckily he wasn't even paying attention to me. He was too busy asking Manager Song the same question "why is she my girlfriend?" so many times. Then a thought caught me, "bad news?" what does he mean bad news? I am can be an awesome girlfriend! The bad news is he will be my boyfriend. How dare they! T_T Then I saw Manager Song holding up a picture of Donghae on top of me with his lips on mine. OMO! I can feel my face warming up. 

"Dara do something!" Donghae turned around pointing at the picture. I quickly turned away to get my red face to calm down. Dammit Santokki what is happening to you?!!!

"Aishh! What will happen now?!" frustrated, Donghae started talking to Manager Song again. 

"Sinced you kissed Dara..."

"I didn't kiss her!!! I fell because she pulled me!" I noticed Manager Song didn't even move an inch while I almost jumped out of my skin when he screamed. I guess he's used to this disrespectful guy after working with him for years. 

"Okayy.." Manager Song raised both hands in surrender, "even though you DIDN'T kiss Dara." So obvious he's still teasing him. 

"The picture is still out. We can't just say Dara was lying. We can't say the kiss was an accident either since we have no proof of that. I know what you're thinking Donghae" he pointed at him with a smirk "We can't just say it was just a kiss, it will ruin your image." He placed his hand on his chin and rubbed it with his fingers pretending to think of a solution. 

"How's that got to do with Dara being my girlfriend?" Donghae raised both of his hands and quickly turned around, obviously asking me to help him. 

"Yeah how?" I started walking towards them trying to calm myself down.

"You are supposed to be abroad remember? They will want an explanation why you're still here and I know you don't want to tell them the real reason." Donghae's eyes became bigger. What could the reason be? "So they'll think you didn't leave because of Dara." 

"Can't we just say she's just my maid?" he lifted his finger like a 5 year old kid who just thought of an idea. 

"They'll think you're playing around with your maids." Donghae bowed his head down, totally drained, he had no ideas and neither did I. 

"I arranged a press conference 2 days from now. You'll have to announce that you two are together." Manager Song placed his hands on his chest and lifted his shoulders like he is in love. 

"You arranged a meeting without asking me?" Donghae scratched his head in outrage. 

"I had to! I was attacked outside the house on my way here!" Really? How come I couldn't hear them? OMO! This just proves how big this house is. I have to walk a mile every morning to reach his room. 

"Aghhh! Have you seen this girl?! How can she be my girlfriend? She has no chance with me! I mean look at me." he used both of his hands to point at his self. 

"Yah! I'm the one with the bad luck here! How can someone put up with someone like him?!" I protested pointing at Donghae without even looking at him. 

"HAHAHA! Bad luck? You're lucky to even be with me right now! Do you know how many girls would love to serve me!" he had that evil grin on his face again. 

"That's because they didn't have the guts to break your leg! Even though you're hot, You're still stupid and annoying!" I stomped my leg. 

"You think I'm hot?" he smiled and winked at me! OMO! The guts of this guy! I covered my mouth with both hands and I could feel my face warming up again! 

"Aghh!!!!" I screamed as I started running towards the door. I can't win against this guy! Santokki! Why did you say that! He is hot but still! Aghhhh! >:P

Author's POV

(Donghae) She thinks I'm hot. Who wouldn't? I'm the full package. Donghae the great! Muhahaha! It's interesting how she tries to fight against me. Doesn't she know she'll never win? Her reactions always amuses me. I knew hiring her as a maid would get rid of my boredom.

"I saw you trying to kiss her again" he winked at Donghae with his arms crossed. 

"What are you talking about! I fell!" he explained still looking at the door. 

"Yeah, yeah, you fell. And she won't come back in that door you know. You annoy her too much." he picked up his jacket and placed it on his shoulder. 

"I'm not waiting for her to come back in! It's just fun annoying her." he slightly raised his shoulder as he spoke. 

"You mean It's fun to BE WITH her" he emphasized the 2 words just to annoy him more causing Donghae to push his back as Manager Song started walking away chuckling. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(THE NEXT DAY)

Sandara's POV

I couldn't sleep the whole night still thinking of the fact that I am Donghae's fake girlfriend. I was annoyed and angry but at the same time excited and nervous. Like come on! Seoul's prince is MY boyfriend? Well fake boyfriend but people don't know that. Aishhhh Ottoke!!! I buried my face into the pillow and started kicking my bed. I stopped when my alarm started r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter