Stay with me

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END! PLEASE READ!!**

***Not Edited sorry T_T***

 

Author's POV

Her heart already beating fast with excitement. Her feet were ready to go. Her eyes longing 

for him. She couldn't take it anymore. She took a step, one at a time, getting faster as each

second passed. It was probably the longest path she had ever taken. He was standing at the

other end yet it seemed endless. All those years she waited, all those tears she wasted thinking

he'd never come. Yet there he was, standing in front of her. It seemed so unreal but when he

called her name, she knew it was real. In his hand he was holding her favourite flower, red roses.

 Her eyes watered when she finally reached him. She jumped into his arms, taking in his warmth,

his scent and everything he was. She loved him, everything about him.  .                                                                                                   

"I love you...."  

He whispered into her ears, his arms reaching farther trying to hug her closer even if it wasn't

possible. He searched for her for too long. If he was somebody else, he would've given up but

he knew his life wouln't be the same without her. He'd rather live searching than live without her.

Slowly she pulled away, her eyes meeting his. He rested his forehead on her hers, their gazes

still meeting. Gently, she reached out her hand and caressed his soft, warm cheeks.

"I love you t..."      

Before she could finish, he leaned closer until his lips touched hers.

 

'"Im back again..." Donghae called out, waving his free hand softly while the other held the bouquet close to him. "..Dara" 

Dara turned around, showing Donghae a full view of her face.

"Donghae..." she whispered, flashing him a gentle smile that blew his heart away. 

It seemed like he lost all his courage to approach her. He hesitated for a second, fidgeting with the flowers in his hand but his gaze remained on her.

Dara stood up slowly, leaving the book face down on the bench. Her smile reamined glued on her face while her stare glued on his face. She lifted her hand, waving it gently. Her heart beating fast and her knees already trembling.

=Flashback=

Dara slowly opened her eyes as her body began to realise the pain at the back of her chest. Seeing the blank white ceiling, she blinked a few times again, trying to wake herself up from her slumber. Slowly she began to notice that it seemed familiar. The IV fluids that were connected to her through a needle in her left hand and the beeping sound of the oxygen machine made it obvious she was in a hospital room.

She remembered everything that had happened. Her head ached as everything flooded back in her head. She could still hear the gunshot. She could remember seeing his face, covered with blood as she felt something heavy enter her back. Suddenly her back felt the sting again, but this time it felt less painful. His face lingering in her thoughts, she was happy she did it. She was happy she saved him.

Dara turned her head to the side, glancing at the window that was being hidden by the thick, light pink curtain. It shone brightly in her eyes as the sun shined through it . In her mind, she tried searching for her memories which seemed to be lost at the moment. She lowered her head slightly, trying to take in the whole room.

Her eyes widened in surprise, seeing the pretty, decorated room. The walls were painted with pastel coloured flowers. There were shelves on one wall, lined up one after the other. On it there were loads of teddy bears and other types of stuffed toys, different in sizes and shapes. Penguins, pigs and sheep, all were smiling cutely at her. The opposite wall was not less extravagant at all, it was decorated with a long side table covered with vases and vases of flowers. White and red roses, pink and purple tulips, white calla lillies and orange dhalias. She looked down a bit more, this time inspecting the pink blanket and pillows on her bed. It was a beautiful sight. It was like a room made for a princess. 

Dara could feel her right hand slowly warming up. It felt good, that touch that seemed so familiar to her. She turned her head to the right, following where the warmth was. Dara's eyes began to shine as her heart began beating fast again. Her pain somehow disappeared as she began feeling that tingling feeling in her stomach. Her eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing but her heart was already longing for him.

It was Donghae. He was sitting uncomfortably on a chair beside her bed. He rested his head on the edge of the bed, showing Dara a side view image of him sleeping. Her hand was in his, as he held it tightly while he slept. His puffy eyes showed hints of fatigue. His cheeks looked smaller but his lips remained pink and pouted. His back moved up and down with every breath he took. 

Dara could feel butterflies enter her body from his hand. She blushed madly as she watched him inhale and exhale peacefully. He looked so cute with his head positioned like that. He'd look cute in any position anyway but Dara could definitely feel her heart explode as she stared at his gentle face.

She knew then that he made all of this. Those teddy bears, those flowers, everything, it was him. It was Donghae. 

She reached out her hand as her body leaned closer to him. Her palm landed on his soft cheeks, she caressed it lightly as she smiled widely to herself. His expression softened at her touch, his lips curled forming a smile. Dara stared at the celing, hoping her tears wouldn't fall.

Suddenly, her tears began falling continuously. Donghae hugged her tightly in his arms. His chin rested on her shoulder, his ears touching hers. His arms were wrapped around her small and fragile body. Her arms hanged limply on her sides in surprised.

(Dara) It's Donghae....

Donghae was breathing loudly and deeply into her ears. He closed his eyes tightly as he pulled her even closer. Dara's lifeless body entered his thoughts again. He didn't want to see her like that ever again. He felt so guilty that Dara was the one who got shot instead of him. He should've pushed her away. 

Donghae raised his hand, cupping the back of Dara's head in his palm. He pulled her closer, wanting to feel her face on his shoulders. He thought she must have been so scared. He thought she might never forgive him. It was his fault, all of it. Donghae could feel his shoulder wet and warm. It was Dara, she was crying. 

Dara raised her hands slowly and gently placed them on his back. Her body surrendered to his touch. She wanted to stay in his arms forever. Dara's tears kept falling, this time she was crying out loud. As soon as Donghae heard her crying voice, he couldn't stop his tears any longer.

He almost lost her. She almost lost him. They almost lost the one thing they really cared about. 

"Shhh..." he whispered, brushing his lips against her hair. "..don't cry Dara."

Instead of obeying him, she cried even louder.

His voice. His deep, warm voice. It felt like it had been such a long time since she heard him speak. His voice calling out her name echoed in her head.

"Donghae.." she whispered breathlessly, "...I thought I lost you."

Donghae's hand stopped caressing her head. Slowly he pulled away. Her arms fell limply, not wanting to let go yet she did. She knew it was the wrong thing to do, to stay in his arms, it was a selfish thing to do. 

Dara bowed her head, hiding her tear stained face and her need to be with him. She knew that if their eyes met, she wouldn't be able to look away. She knew that if she saw his face, she'd end up falling even more if it was even possible. 

Donghae cupped her face in his hand. He lifted her face to meet his. Her eyes were closed but tears kept flowing from the corner of it. Her nose and cheeks were red and her lips were pink and pouted. 

"Dara look at me..." his voice broke as he whispered. 

Dara knew she shouldn't. She knew she wouldn't be able to refuse him or her own feelings. She wanted to see him badly. Slowly she opened her eyes. 

Her expression softened as their eyes met. Donghae's eyes were red but they were shining so brightly. His touch felt so gentle and warm. She wanted to stay like this forever. To be immersed with his touch and stare. To be with him forever.

Slowly Donghae leaned in closer until they were only an inch apart. He cslowly closed his eyes then gently rested his forehead on hers. 

"I will never let you lose me Dara.." he whispered, lifting his head to place a long kiss on her forehead. "I'll always be here, right by your side."

Ever since that day he'd always come every morning. At exact 7:30 he'd be there and stay the whole day. The month passed quickly with Donghae by her side. 

=End of Flashback=

"More flowers" she giggled sarcastically, obviously annoying him. "I think those flowers hogged up all the oxygen in my room."

Dara raised her hand and gently punched his arm.

"Oww!.." Donghae rubbed his arm, pretending it hurted him. Everytime he was in front of Dara, he was always childish. 

"Why you don't want it? I'll take it back then." he pouted, pulling his hand away to hide the flowers behind his back.

"I..I w..I was just kidding!" she giggled out loud unintentionally as she pulled his arm and yanked the bouquet from him. Dara crossed her arms, securing the bouquet between them as she shyly looked away.

Donghae suddenly leaned in closer, his lips barely touching the lobe of her ears as he whispered.

"I knew it! You love me too much." he whispered menacingly. 

Dara jumped up in surprise. She quickly took a few steps back while his voice still echoing in her ears. A sudden chill ran down her spine with his breath tickling her ears. She quickly raised the bouquet, trying to avoid his stare. She was blushing madly already and if she saw his face again without recovering from that surprise, she knew she'd end up staying in the hospital longer this time cause of a heart at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter