Love/Hate at First Sight?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not a subscriber? And would you like to read the first chapter WITHOUT subscribing? Click link below to read the full Chapter 1.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours. Chapter 1 ONLY

 

 

Would you ever fall in love with your bestfriend?

Would you take the risk of losing your friendship you've been building up for years for...

A chance to kiss...

A chance to hug...

A chance to fall in love?...

 

 

Author's POV

After working the whole night, Dara was finally on her way home. Her body ached everywhere and everytime she moved, it only worsened her suffering yet she kept going. That was Dara, a 25 year old girl who was just like everyone else. To her, she wasn't the type to stand out nor was she the type to try to steal the spotlight, she was happy being the same old Dara. She was so caring to the fact that she'd give anything, everything for the people she loved even if that meant losing her dreams, losing her hopes and losing her life. A tired sigh escaped as these thoughts entered and wandered around in her mind.

She raised her head to try to take in her surroundings. She loved cycling through the park in the morning. Feeling the warmth of the sun rising, the wind whipping past her face and hearing the sounds faint voices in the distance that constantly reminded her that, she wasn't alone.

As she cycled her way home, she was stopped abruptly by the sight of an empty playground. The wheels shrieked lightly while wobbled as she struggled to get off the vehicle. Gently she dropped it on the ground and sat on the cold metal seat of the swing. As she swung back and forth, flashes of memories of him lingered in her thoughts. She missed him so much and everyday that passed without him became even more painful than the day before. Him, as in Kwon Jiyong. The man she had known her whole life. They had been playmates as babies, classmates as children and lovers as adolescents. 

"I miss Jiyong-oppa.." Dara sighed as she stood up and reached for her bicycle once again.

The playground reminded her too much of him. She could still remember eveything clearly. How he wanted to leave yet didn't want to leave her behind and how he asked her to elope with him. Yes, Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park had eloped together at the age of 21. Back then it seemed like it was the right thing to do, the best thing even. She could still feel the thrill and the excitement that she felt when she thought about living with him. But in the end, it seemed like fate was playing with her. They moved to Seoul, the biggest city in South Korea. In the beginning everything was enchanted and magical but as the days passed... his smile... began to fade and when it finally disappeared so did he. 

Jiyong was studying to be a director at YG Seoul Studios, the most famous and most successful media industry in Seoul but those two titles also meant another thing, expensive. The tuition was more than both of them could earn and therefore discouraged Jiyong but Dara didn't want him to lose his dreams because of such a reason. Instead, Dara looked for work all over Seoul and began accepting random jobs in different parts of the city. She either washed plates, served costumers, cleaned toilets and even carried cement blocks to a construction site. Like mentioned before, she would do anything and everything for the people she loved. 

Over the horizon, she could see the building of her apartment become clearer as she neared the place. Jiyong haven't been home for a week which wasn't something unexpected to Dara anymore. It was painful but Dara knew the reasons could be he was tired, he was stressed, he was hurt. In the end everything was about him but she was alright with that. 

Her bicycle came to a halt in front of the, she got off tiredly before she began fishing for her keys in her back pockets. As her eyes wandered around the old building, her eyes widened when she finally noticed that her apartment lights were on.

"He's back!!!" without hesitating, she dropped her bike to the side not even caring that it could be stolen. She only wanted to do one thing at that moment and that was to see him. 

The front door opened and a man came out of it a second later, Dara bumped into him roughly as she tried to squeeze in the front door.

"I'm sorry, so sorry" she quickly bowed down without glancing at the old who frowned at her actions. 

She began running through the hallway, cursing at it for seeming so long and the stairs who was at the very end of it seemed so far. Atleast she managed to save a few seconds trying to look for keys for the front entrance, she mentally thanked the old man before she began racing up the flight of stairs. 

Her apartment was at the very top, the fourth floor so by the time she reached her door, she was panting heavily. She took a few seconds to catch her breath which was obviously not enough since her hands were shaking as she looked for the right keys. When the door clicked open, her eyes lit up instantly. 

Before she could open the door fully, she heard people talking inside. Dara's brows furrowed due to her confusion, Jiyong wasn't the type to bring visitors home. 

"I've already told you so many times...I don't love her. I'm only using her to do all the things I don't want to do." the voice definitely came from Jiyong but whatever he was saying didn't make sense. Dara could only conclude that he could be reciting his new script. 

"I can't even believe she's stupid enough to not realise I don't love her, not even like her as a person. The girl can't dress properly, unlike you. Have I told you you look so hot in that dress?" his voice was airy it almost sounded like purr, the scary thing was, it sent shivers down her spine. 

"Gosh I love it when you talk like that. It's so, y." Dara's eyes widened upon hearing the voice. 

It was obvious it didn't came from him, it was from a girl and if they were rehearsing a script then why did it sound so real? Suddenly Dara's body began to move in its own accord and when she finally had a full view of the living room, her heart shattered into a million pieces.

There on the couch was Jiyong seated and from Dara's position, she couldn't see his face at all. All she could see was the back of a girl who was wearing a paper thin black dress that stopped barely beneath her . She was sitting on his lap, her chest touching his and her arms were reaching for something on Jiyong's back. Her hair bundled up together on one side giving Dara a clear view of what she was doing, she was kissing him and he was..... kissing back.

Please tell me I'm just having a nightmare. That's not Jiyong-oppa....it couldn't be. No.. no.. 

"..she's no one to me...." He pulled away only to lean back in and whisper into her ear but loud enough for Dara to hear.

I'm no one...? Am I really just no one...?

It was like the shattered pieces of her heart pierced through her lungs that made it hard for her to breath. She couldn't believe her eyes, she didn't want to believe it. This was a nightmare and she needed to wake up but no matter how many time she tried to pinch herself, she couldn't escape the cruel reality.

"I-I'm no one?...." her voice was low but it was more than enough to catch the attention of the couple.

Her wet eyes connected with Jiyong and for a second, Dara thought there was something behind his gaze. Something like worry, guilt and care but then his eyes wandered to the girl sitting on top of him and when he looked back, it disappeared and was replaced with nothing but menace and wickedness. 

"Why? Did you think you were someone special to me?..." Jiyong's expression was unreadable and it hurt her to hear his voice full of mockery.

He patted the girl's shoulder making her get off of him so he could stand and walk towards her. His eyes were trembling but Dara's sight became blurry with tears and therefore she didn't see.

"N-no one...no one huh?." Dara blinked away the tears, wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand as she stood up to face him. 

"Well guess what Jiyong? It's weird but I don't care!" she began giggling lightly as she shook her head. She didn't want to cry, not in front of him. She didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing her break down even more because of him.

"I worked 3 jobs just so I could pay for your tuition. I cooked for you, I even pick out the onions from your food since you hated eating them yet you like the taste of them. I wash your clothes, iron then after then fold them neatly since you liked them that way. Just hearing myself this? Gosh I'm so stupid! My whole life has been about you Jiyong!" she panted, feeling all the frustrations slightly disappear after screaming at him like that but as soon as their gazes met once again, that hatred and the anger came back. 

"I can't believe I fell for someone as unworthy of you! All these years I've been loving you, no I've loved you and now? I hate you so much and you're gonna pay for doing this to me. I don't care how but I'll make you pay for this, I'll make you feel this pain Jiyong!" she leaned forward, their faces only a few inches apart. Before situations like that would make her blush and butterflies would flutter in her stomach yet at that moment, she loathed just being close to him. 

"I'll make you hurt the same way. Maybe then you'd realise how much it hurts be betrayed. I hate you Kwon Jiyong, I hate that you came into my life!" she shrieked before she turned around and walked away.

As she reached the door, she paused for a second as she realised, she was walking away from what she had known as her life, him.

Dara kept cycling, she wanted to run away as far as she could. Her tears kept on flowing yet the wind kept blowing them away as if it was telling her everything would be alright but she knew it was a big lie. Everything up to that moment was a lie, her whole life was a lie.

Because of her tears, she couldn't see clearly yet she kept cycling. She didn't care if she'd end up in an unknown place, anywhere would be better than here. She wiped her face with both of her hands and as she began to see clearly again, she saw a man coming out of a car but she couldn't stop. She was going too fast. She screamed for him to move, waving her hands as high up as she can but it was too late. The man bounced off to the other side of the road.

"OMO!" She wiped her tears as she jumped off her bicycle and ran towards the man worriedly. "Mister! Mister are you ok?"

"Ughhhh..." the man groaned, his eyes shut closed as the pain throbbed. "Do I look like I'm ok?" 

Dara's hands were trembling as she tried helping the man up but everything she came near him, he would just push her away. Dara was more than annoyed and angry at his actions but she couldn't complain, it was her fault in the first place.

Dara looked around and noticed people gasping around her. Their eyes were wide filled worry and curiousity as they stared at the both of them. 

" they're coming." the man hissed as he noticed people running over to his rescue. 

"Ahjumma since this is your fault get me out of here!" he ordered, his eyes filled with fury making Dara flinch back with fear. 

"Ahjumma? Who are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter