chapter 29

Beautiful Lies

It'd been a week since the last incident happened. 

that day was one your worst day in your life. you had experience the day like that before.even you ever facing the death in front of you before. two times.

heartbreaks are painful right? and it hurts a lot more when you feel helpless. ever felt like the harder you tried, the more the person you love slipped away from you? it's like squeezing grain of sand in your palm.

It's not your thing to cry, begging or whatever that made you looked desparate over a guy. but it hurt so bad that your life came to standstill. you were bitter and angry. you just didn't know what you had to do. should you just stay a friend all over again and pretend like nothing ever happened between you and him?

no. you couldn't do that. it would hade been too painful. you had to let him go.

someone once told you,

"sometime, you just had to let go if you want to move on. and the easiest way to do that is by replacing all the love you have for someone with hate. it's not the safest way, but it'll definitely help you."

you knew what it means, you just didn't know how to do it. 

 

a hand took away the book that you held. you startled a bit and stared at the person that grinning in front of you. you rolled your eyes and the person chuckled as he placed the book on and he sat at the edge of the table.

" why are you here alone? you just have to tell me to accompany you." Sehun pouted. he was a little bit annoyed that you just left him and heading toward library by yourself.

"because I knew, you will disturb me.." you hang your sentence before you added again. "like this." you said sarcastically at him and he chuckled.

"yah, I'm your boyfriend. I have to make sure you're okay." sehun simply said. 

Boyfriend. you felt weird with those word. it was just like it's been a while since you heard it. 

especially since it was no longer him that was your boyfriend. it was a couple of months ago. everyone around this school knew, everyone in this world knew, Kim jongin..used to be your boyfriend. 

"I'm not five Oh Sehun." you said coldly to him. 

"aish..okay whatever." he gave up. he stood up and he took a seat beside you. 

you took your book from before and opened it at the same page you read. he was resting his chin on his palm while staring at you.

"yoora-ya" he called you and you took a glimpse at him before you shifted your eyes back to the book. "you know right, that I and Kai have made up again." 

that was a slight pause untill you gave him an answer. "um." you simply said. your eyes still glued at the book.

he eyed you, tried to find any emotion on your face. and he didn't find it. you were emotionless like you usually are.

"yah, park yoora listen to me" he stressed. he narrowed his eyebrows as he sat straightly.

you closed your book in annoyence and you looked at him.

"I'm listening sehun-ssi." you said formaly to him. let him knew you were annnoyed by his childishness.

"aish jinjja." he complained. you gave him a strange look. then you let out a laugh under your breath. you found it amused when you saw him depressed with your cold behavior.

"talk, I'll listen." you said as you flashed a smile on your face. he inhealed a breath nervously.

"look. so.. I've a talk with him before." he started. "and yeah, and the problem simply cleared." 

"it's good then." you answered him with the monotone voice of yours. sehun awkwardly rubbed his temple.

"and.. well..it means maybe in the future I'll hang around with them more often since we..you know.." he picked his word carefully and he examined your face.  you nodded as you understood. he waited for your reaction. but still, your face still didn't change into any emotion at all.

how does this girl do it?

"but, if you feel it was kind of hard of you, I won't forc-"

"it's no need." you cut him and he stared at you in silence. that was long paused before you continued. "you know, you don't have to do that. I'm okay with it. you friend them, no, you bestfriend them before you even met me. it is alright for you to do something like you guys used to." you finished your sentence with a serious tone in your voice. you want him to know that he had to be more honest. he knew ,he want to back to his bestfriends. but he thought of you so much since you had something with kai in the past. he had suffered to much because his own problem with him, and you didn't want to trouble him more because of you. Sehun had done so much for you till this time. 

"I understand." he finally said. he let out a deep breath then he smiled sweetly to you. he stood up and patted your head.

"yah." you exclaimed as he started to messed your hair. he chuckled by your annoyed face.

"I'll go first then. see you at class, girlfriend~" he sang song as he pecked your cheek in a blink of eyes. "yah oh sehun" you warned him coldly as you turned to hit him. he sprinted out from the library while laughing. 

"tsk, that guy." you shook your head as you tidied up your things.



the school had ended 10 minutes ago. you and Hyojin walking toward the locker. 

you didin't tell hyojin yet that actually you and sehun were in a relationship. it just, you could imagined the reaction of her when you told her. she would go insane when she knew both of her bestfriend dated but she didn't  even knew the beginning of the progress. you let her to know by herself. it would be epic anyway. 

"so, unni, where will you go after this?" Hyojin asked without looking. she placed her book into her locker that were next to your locker.

"home?" you answered hasistently. she closed the locker and she jumped a bit to fix her bag that was a bit heavy to get better position.

"you want to go with me? I'll go to the mall with the friend of mine." She said while smiled brightly.

you eyed her before asked her again. "a boy?" she grinned as she heard your quetion. she nodded with a smile plasterred on her face.

you sighed. "nah, I'll pass." you said while waved your hands lazily. 

"you sure?" she pouted. felt a bit disapointed. 

"I really am sure." you said sarcastically. she blew her bangs and sighed.

"Okay then. I'll go first. see you yoora unni~ he already at front. bye~" She sang song and waved at you. Hyojin turned around and she sprinted toward the gate.

you stared at her figure that slolwy getting far away.  

you closed your locker and began to walk away from there. 

from a far, you saw Kris jogged from the gate while holding the plastic bag in both of his hands. looked like he just bought kind of snacks from the mini market. you furrowed your eyebrows.

he stopped in front of you. you stopped as well to at least give him a greet or so.

"back home already?" he asked you. 

you smiled a bit and nodded. gave him your answer.

"why are you still here?" you asked him as you stared at his plastic bag that full of drinks and snack. he catched your sight and he stared as well.

"oh. everyone practiced at the dance room, there will be a competition for summer break soon." Kris answered as he smiled at you.

"um." you nodded understandly. "do Sehun and Luhan oppa join too?" you asked him flatly. you wonder if that two weirdos joined them. by the look of how they would gone suddenly when there was a leisure time in school.

"yeah. they do." Kris said barely a whisper. you nooded again. he stared at his wrist watch.

"so, I think I have to go." he simply said.

"alright." you simply answered him. he patted your head like he usually do before he walked at the opposite way of you.

you began to walk away but a voice called you.

"yoora-ya." Kris said and you stooped your track and turned around. 

"mind to watching us?" he asked you. there was a slight pause. you stared blankly at him and he furrowed his eyebrows, waited for your answer. he thougt that maybe you didn't want to come because of Jongin.

"May I?" you asked him with your pokerface still on.

Kris smiled at you. you didn't realize since when you saw your brother figure on him. He always that kind.

"Of course." you heard his answer. 

it doesn't matter anymore.

 



 

HELLO~ I'M SORRY BECACAUSE OF THE LATE UPDATE. 

MY CONNECTION WAS REALLY BAD LAST NIGHT. AND I COULDN'T OPEN ANY WEBSITE AT ALL -__-

AND THIS CHAPTER ISN'T REALLY LONG LIKE THE PREV CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL STILL ENJOY IT :D

 

DID YOU GUYS SAW THE PICTURE OF KIM JONGIN AND SOOJUNG? I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T SHIP THEM BUT THE LITTLE HEART OF MINE CAN'T LIE THAT ACTUALLY THE PICTURE WAS GOOOD. JONGIN AND SOOJUNG KIND OF THAT SIMILAR APPEARENCE. THE ARROGANCY AND COLD FACE. THE COMBINATION OF HOTNESS. 

I DON'T KNOW -_- I JUST..DON'T KNOW. BYE.

OH! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENTS, AND SUBSCRIBING, AND UP VOTE KEKEKE~