chapter 26

Beautiful Lies

you went to school early today. you still refused to go to airport. 

a little part of your heart still couldn't accept. even after your conversation with your dad that night. well, he wasn't bad person afterall. you began to open up a bit. just a bit.

and you would just call your brother when you ready. it wasn't a big deal.

you walked in to the class and threw your bag tiredly. you sat down and sighed.

"yoora-ya? why are you here?" Luhan asked you. he turned around as he raised his eyebrows.

"why am I here? to school? " you hasitated. "oppa are you alright?" you asked him back.

"no..I mean-"

"Ya! Park yoora. what are you doing?" Sehun pointed at you as he walked in with hyojin.

you stared at them with your emotionless face.

"unni aren't you supposed to be at airport?" Hyojin asked you. she placed his bag on the chair next to you.

"that's what I mean." Luhan added.

"ah ani. am not." you waved slightly as you took out your phone. 

you typed some sentence.

To: Song Ahri

Meet me at the rooftop. 1 PM. there's something I wanna ask to you.

-Park yoora-

you put your phone in your pocket. then you stared at them calmly.

"waeee~" Hyojin said confused.

"just because." you answered coldly. they stared blankly at you. 

"aish, not again" Sehun said mockingly.  "you don't wanna cry right?" Sehun added.

"I won't cry. never." you said as lifted your gaze toward the blank whiteboard.

"said the girl who cried patheticaly over Kim Jong-" 

"Hyojin-ah." Luhan warned her. you looked at Luhan. he was a nice person. really nice that you could feel it in every his moves.

"It's okay oppa." you smiled at him. "I don't want to, Hyojin. I just..don't want." you stared at your palms.

you scared, yoora. the voice in your head said.

"you'll regret it soon." Hyojin bet. 

"I know." you began to took out your book.

Sehun's hands grabbed it and took in it again.

"yah. what are- yah" you exclaimed as you saw Sehun lifted your bag and started to walked out from class.

Luhan and Hyojin followed. they dragged you all along.

 

after the long ride. you began felt uneasy when you arrived at the airport.

Sehun stared at his armwatch.

"It's 8.22 you only have 8 minutes." he said as he opened the cardoor in a rush.

"come on unni" Hyojin pulled you. then they ran again while dragging you.

you began breathless because of those peoples.

you got a sight of your family as you ran closer to them.

"Jaehyun oppa~" Hyojin shouted as she waved. 

the three of you bent down and tried to make your breath normal again.

"yoora-" your dad stated.

"I'm skipping the class dad. because of those idiots." you pointed at them then your dad laughed.

Jaehyun stared at you awkwardly. this tense didn't match at both of you. you never in this kind of state with your brother before.

you stared at him then you walked toward him.

"Jaehyun oppa I'm sorry." you said. he listened to you and waited to you continue.

"I'm sorry for everything." you walked closerly to him. "I'm being selfish. you used to be by my side, then..this is happened. it's just..I'm.." your throat became dry. there was a lot you want to tell him. but the words stucked in your mouth.

"it's okay yoora-ya. I understand." he gave you a smile as he embraced you. he understood. even the word wouldn't came out. even you could tell him directly. he understood everything. it was natural. he understood you. he always did.

at first, it was hard for him made the desicion. it was hard on him. to leave you, to leave his friends, to leave anything he cerish about in seoul.

but he knew, he had to do this. 

you replied his embraced by wrapped your arms around his body. the last hug that might be you shared with him for now.

"don't cry" he said as he patted your back.

"why would I?" you scoffed as you laughed under your breath.

you held it. held it hardly so your tears wouldn't come out. you promised him.

"aish this girl." he released you. he patted your head then messed your hairs.

"ya." you said calmly. you didn't even to shout to maked him stop. he then chuckled.

he lifted his gaze towards your friends.

"so..I see those are the idiots you told me." he eyed them. 

you turned your head and stared at them. they were standing there awkwardly.

"they're nice enough." Jaehyun smiled at you.

Sehun walked closer. he stood beside you and slung his arms around your shoulder.

"don't worry hyung, I'm, Oh Sehun will take care of this brat." he said confidently. Sehun punched his chest with his fist arrogantly. 

you glared at him. Jaehyun chuckled as he stared at both of you.

"you're right.." he whispered to you. you gave him -told you so- look.

"I got it sehun. I entrust her to you. If she's hurt or anything.. you're the first person I will hunt. " Jaehyun patted his shoulder. 

Sehun nodded as he gave Jaehyun thumbs up.

"idiot" you muttered.

 



"It's nice right?" Sehun said as you and him walked out from the class. 

after the airport session. you went back to the school rushly.

you had skipped the first class, you didn't wanna late the next class. 

"yeah. I'm glad you dragged me" you let out a soft laugh. he smiled at you. 

"thank you sehun oppa." you hugged him. then he widened his eyes. 

but he clamned himself in a second. he patted your back softly.

"anytime yoora-ya" he smiled at your softness.

"ayee~" the students yelled as they saw the scene in front of their eyes.

you released the hug. then you looked at Sehun that rubbed his neck awkwardly. 

when you told him you were glad, you were just being honest here. it was true. you were glad you met him. met Hyojin, Luhan, Kris, exo....and Jongin.

you sighed lightly.

you stared at your wrist-watch. 12.30 PM. you had to meet Ahri.

you walked heading to the rooftop. 

Sehun insisted to follow you a first. but, you refused. you didn't even tell anyone else that you would meet up with Ahri. not even hyojin.

you put your hands in your blazer's pocket. stared at peoples blankly.

it wasn't that crowd like the usual. it was just 3 or 4 peoples that walked at the corridor. 

Someone stopped right in front of you. you stopped as well before you bumped eachother. 

you lifted up your head and found a figure standing there. it was him.

both of you had the same cold expression.

people that didn't know might  think that both of you were an art. even it was just you standing and stared darkly to eachother. 

you waited for him to speak.

"I didn't know that you are that close with Kris hyung." he stated as he stared at your cold eyes.

"why do you care?" you asked him coldly. He looked at you for a seconds. 

he pinned you to the wall and trapped you between his arms. 

you smirked at his action. you didn't shock with these scene. you're getting used with his attitude.

"he must be take care of you nicely right?" he scoffed. as he stared at you. his eyes color was dark, it was beautiful actually. almost the same with his hairs color. black. your favorite one.

you leaned closer. closer enough to he feels your breath on his ear.

"it has nothing to do with you, Kai-ssi" you whispered to him, your breath hit his ear.

you won't lose to him. you didn't want him to be your weakness.

you pulled yourself back. then you looked at him straight in his eyes.

he smirked. that time, he was to one who leaned to you. 

you stiffened at his action. wondered what would he do next just made your heart pounded crazily. you wanted to escaped but he gripped your wrists with one of his hand in a blink of eye and put it above your head. you struggled but his grip was strong enough that made you starting to worried.

you kept your poker face on and glared at him.

you could felt his breath on your lips. 

"aren't you too arrogant, yoora-ya" you felt that your stomach flipped as he called your name. He brushes his plump lips on your chin, up to your jawline. and ended up on your ear.

you could felt his smirk. you bacame pale suddenly as you felt the shiver ran down your spine. 

"I always told you this yoora-ya. If you're stubborn, you might get eaten." you could heard his husky voice whispered. 

you gritted your teeth in a depress. and you cursed him on your mind. 

"don't you want to go back to your home?" you asked him out of nowhere. he pulled himself and waited for you to continue.

"because the satans waited for their king too long." you finished your sentence. He smirked as he released you. he found it attractive when he cursed you.

he never met a girl that cold-hearted like you before.

he walked away and began to leave untill he stopped suddenly and turned around to looked at you.

"I guess, it was a bad luck of yours right?" he asked you. you ramained silent. "because you fell in love with this devil before." He smirked.

just in time he wanted to move his foot he could heard your voice spoke again.

"yeah." you approved. "and it won't happen again." you replied him as you leave him stunned there. he didn't expect your answer. never at all.

 



 

you walked toward the rooftop and opened the door. you walked in and looked around. you found no one here. 

this rooftop. that place, saving so much of your secret since you entered this school. 

everything happened here. the rooftop, was your silence witness.

 

you heard a soft step walked closer. you could guess who's the owner of it.

"yoora unni." a soft-highpitched voice called you.

you turned your head, and saw Ahri standing awkwardly , looked at you with a fear in her eyes.

"come here Ahri-ssi, let's have talk." you said calmly. She walked hesistantly.

he stood beside you. you shifted your gaze toward the view in front.

"w-what do you want to talk about?" she asked timidly. She played with her fingers nervously. you stared at her finger and let out a laugh.

"are you scared of me? you are the one who clinging onto me before." you .

"I-Im sorry." she bowed lightly.

"no need to be sorry. it's okay. " she let out a relieved breath as you said that. 

"can I asked you something?" you began and took a glimpse to her. she nooded slightly. "what hapenned between you, Sehun and Kai in the past?" you asked her.

She stiffened by your quetion. you didn't have to looked at her to felt that she became tensed.

"um, are you..by any chance.. are you, part of them? because you looked like you close with them." this time, you frowned with her quetion. She didn't answered, yet she asked you instead.

"not really.." you answered as you sighed. "I don't know." you shifted your gaze back to the front.

"then..you have no right to asked me." She said bravely. you let out a scoff laugh. "why asked about our past in the first place? i-it's none of your business right" she added with a stutter.

your blood starting to boiled. you calmned yourself as you inhealed the air. you didn't want to show it.

you turned your body to face her. 

"look, I know that you knew it very well, Kai and Sehun used to be bestfriend. but, because of someone they broke it." you stated as you shot her with your cold eyes. "and you know, I started to hate the word 'used to' if it was about them" you continued.

"why do you care?" she asked you again. you bacame irritated with her innocent face look.

"Ahri-ssi, can't you just answer me?" you asked her. she remained silent. it became a long silent. and you gave up " Sehun is the person who always took care of me, he is nice person and he is my good friend. and Kai is-" you stopped, hesistant to answer. Ahri stared at you. 

"Kai is the person that Sehun always care, he's like the brother for him. it's just sad reality that they split up." you finished.

"um.." Ahri mumbled. she avoided your eyes.

"isn't it enough? to tell you exactly who I am." you added. Ahri were in a deep tought.

" I don't know what happened in you guys' past." you said, broke the silence. "I wonder if it was the worst because.. I could felt the hatred growing up inside Kai's heart." you stated. Ahri took a glance at you.

"is that so?" Ahri muttered. She made you pissed smoothly.

you smirked in annoyence. 

"I don't know why Sehun didn't even blame you for the thing that he never be fault at." you gritted your teeth. 

Ahri stiffened once more as she reliezed you held yourself from the beginning.

"you don't know what happened!" Ahri highed her voice. 

"then tell me." you warned. she remained silent. "see? you can't give me the proof." you laughed under your breath.

" and I wonder why kai fell in love with the girl that played with his heart and never love him anyway. he stucked there and became pathetic player and started to break...girls heart." you said bitterly. your clenched your fist. held your anger hardly.

"you are wrong-" 

"Wrong? I'm wrong?!" you cut her words as you shouted. stressed.

there was a long pause. your chest rose up and down as you tried to cobtrol your breath. 

Ahri showed her fearness expression as a single tear fell down. she let out a sob that made you more pissed off.

you began to agree with soojung that her innocent-pure look face was really irritating. 

"I..." She said between her sob. you waited her for continued. "I love him.." she said as she stared at your eyes with her red eyes.

"a lot" She added.

you stiffened. the reality hit you hard.

your head started to pounding. you felt dizzy suddenly. you collect the pieces, but you didn't find the answer.

what actually happened?



 

Guys I'm really really really glad that you like my story. I didn't expect it since this is my first T^T

I'm thankful that you guys always support me~

and and and.. ugh I just don't know how to tell how happy I'm.

I'm happy person you know it right~ O<--<. uh-oh I'm sorry TT^TT