chapter 19

Beautiful Lies

everyone gathered at jongin's room. jongin's room was very tidy, neat, spotless, or whatsoever they called for the room that was so organized for a boy.

the room was so big, the luxury one. and that was the right place to just relaxing or do anything.

the elite people, remember? 

exo was sat on the couches, waiting for jongin and Kris. they waiting for 20 minutes already, but they didn't come back yet.

after the incident in the club they went directly to jongin's house. just siting there with the though of their own.

"aren't you guys curious?" Chanyeol asked from nowhere. he looked at his friends one by one.

"ah! that's what I want to ask you guys just now." Baekhyun said as he pointed his index finger to Chanyeol face. 

"yah!" chanyeol slapped away his finger. baekhyun mumbled by his own.

"what are you talking about actually?" Tao raised his eyebrows.

"oh maaan~ come on! we talked about what happenend at the club back there." Chanyeol said with his deep voice as he shooked his head.

Tao blinked several times.

"didn't it just, yoora dancing, she was a bit drunk, we approached her then jongin drove her home? what's the problem?" he asked plainly.

"the problem is you huang zitao! why is your brain loading so slooow~?" baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"tsk. look, it's not about the incident, it's about jongin." chanyeol started. everyone listened him seriously. 

"what's with him?" Tao asked as he munched his potato chips.

everyone face palmed. "are you serious?" Suho asked him disbeliefly. 

"tsk. ignore him." chanyeol waved his hands. "don't you think that actually jongin doesn't really hate yoora ?" chanyeol stared at his friend.

"ah! He wasn't even-" before baekhyun finished his sentence the door swung open and revealed Kris and jongin.

everyone shut their mouth instantly. kris and jongin confused and they stopped their track.

"what happened?" Kris raised his eyesbrow. his hand still held the door handle.

they shooked his head rapidly. "i-it's nothing" they said as they laughed dryly. 

"okay then." Kris answered and he walked to the couch.

Kai walked toward the bed and he threw himself on it. he let out a very long deep breath.

chanyeol stared at everyone and they just shrugged.

suddenly, the door was knocked.

"jongin-ah it's me" a feminine voice was heard. 

"come in" he answered lazily. then the girl opened the door and sneaked her head.

"annyeong Jaein noona" everyone greeted her. she waved at them and she smiled brightly. she is Kim Jaein, big sister of Kim Jongin. a beautiful daughter of Kim family. the smartest, the nicest, the most friendly girl.

"what do you want?" jongin asked her.

"yah, dont be so cold towards me. i just want to borrow your phone for a while, I've to call auntie but I accidently left mine in my friend's car." Jaein said with her puppy eyes.

"ugh, you're so annoying! take it." Kai gave his phone to her. he was very annoyed.

"gomawooo~" Jaein singsong-ed as she walked out from the room.

"your noona surely pretty~ nice nice nice~" Chanyeol was drooling as he said that. baekhyun gave him disgusting looks.

they turned their head toward the TV as they ignored chanyeol.

it was already 11:00 PM but no one felt sleepy. instead they just sat there and busy with their own.

"Kai." Kris spoke without looking at kai.

"what?" he asked him as he took a glimpse at him.

"nah, I just thinking..." he started, "aren't you too much toward yoora?" with that, everyone stopped their activity and sharpened their hearing. 

jongin still has his eyes on the TV while he changing the channel several times. then he turned of and put the remote on the table.

"and why do you care?" he asked him coldly. raised his left eyebrows.

"she's my friend afterall." Kris said as he didn't want to lose. Kai smirked with that statement.

"friend? since when? since I introduced her to you?" he asked. kris frowned.

"Kai, she's suffered too much. she's the victim here. if it's about sehun and Ahri-" Kris raised his voice.

"Don't ever bring Ahri into this. goddamnit why everyone like to mention her name?" Kai clenched his jaw.

Kris stood up and took his jacket. He sighed.

"look, if you don't want her, just left her alone. don't bring her back into your freaking issues." with that kris left the room.

everyone stayed silent. they looked each other. the situation was very awkward, they decided to left too.

"so kai, We've to go home too then." Beakhyun said as he rubbed his temple. Kai didn't answer him.

they're walked out from the room timidly and closed the door. 

 

Kai stared at the ceiling.

someone knocked his door, abruptly intterupted his thought. Jaein walked in to the room as she looked at jongin phone that she held.

"yah, jongin-ah" She said as she sat down beside Kai body that was lying on he bed.

He stared at his sister.

"may I ask?" She asked while grinning. Jongin frowned when he saw his sister.

"what? I'm not in a good mood today." He answered lazily.

Jaein chuckled. she showed something from Jongin phone.

"who's she? she's kind of pretty~" Jaein singsonged.

Kai stared at the picture. it was your picture that was taken on your first date.

 

*flashback

"Let's take a picture together." Kai said as he positioned the camera infront of you and him.

"I don't want to. this is public place jongin-ah" you said as you looked around.

"yah don't be shy, It's you and your boyfriend taking picture. there's no thing to be asshamed of." Jongin pinched you cheek and you slapped his hands away.

"no." you said, sticking your tongue out.

Kai sighed. then he snapshot the camera to you instead, without you knowing.

"Yah! don't do that, I'm ugly." you rolled your eyes. He chuckled the he caressed your hairs.

"what ugly? it's beautiful.." He giggled as he saw your pouted face.

*end of flashback

 

"nah, she's just another girl." he said as he turned his head and stared at the ceiling blankly.

"are you sure? she's so attractive don't you think?" Jaein tapped her chin with her index finger.

"noona, will you stop disturbing me? didn't I say before? I'm not in a good mood." Jongin said. his noona really made him pissed off. 

"okay okay I'll go" she raised from the bed and walked away.

"oh, just want to remind you." she stopped and turned her head toward his brother. "The one who can control your happiness is your own self ." She smiled a little then walked out from the room.

Jongin took his phone. the picture was still showed. he slided it and found your another pictures. that was all the picture he took when you were still dating with him. 

he slided it again. slowly.

he smirked by his own when he looked your silly picture.

the photo was all taken by him back then. 

He threw his phone aside, and the voice of everyone echoing on his mind.

"if you don't want her, just left her alone"

"The one who can control your happiness is your own self ."

even his sister said something that he ever told you. stupid.

Kai closed his eyes but he didn't sleep. just in a deep thought. "I'm sorry yoora " Kai whispered.


 

 

 Enjoy reading guys! don't forget to subscribe and leave some comments~ :3