chapter 32

Beautiful Lies
jongin stood up from his seat, but in second later he fell back to the couch. his head felt dizzy and he couldn't keep his balance.
 
"jongin-ah you drank too much" Baekhyun said as he shook his head. he watched it. how jongin poured the drink and  took a full glass of it from the table and drank it, then put the empty glass back to the it place. he did it repeatedly, not for just once or twice. 
jongin laughed madly and everyone just gave him a pity look. 
 
it wasn't like jongin they knew. 
 
jongin drank, of course. but never they saw he would drank until in this state. he surely depressed. 
 
"oppa, you're drunk." Ahri said with a concern in her eyes. jongin looked at her then he frowned. "who are you?" he said. Ahri opened her lips began to give him answer, but before she answered, jongin continued. "Oh you're Ahri. my gilfriend right?" he laughed again. he held his girlfriend arm then he pulled her closer.
 
he gave him a plenty of kiss on her cheek. Ahri widened her eyes and she blushed, her face reddened because even after they back together, he never showed her lovey dovey acts in front of peoples. yeah, maybe once when everyone gathered in his house, but never in the public place like this.
 
"that is enough. let's go home guys. someone's out of his mind already." Kris stood up as he eyed his bestfriend.
everyone sighed and they put their drink on the table as well. 
"I'll sent him to his home oppa, we drove my car before. he didn't bring his car." Ahri said softly as she put jongin's arm around her shoulder. Kris eyed her before he asked again "you sure?" Ahri nodded. 
"Whatever then" Kris sighed. "at least, let me help you to bring this idiot to your car." He added as he pointed jongin with his chin. 
 


 

Ahri pressed the door bell with her right hand. and her left arms supported jongin's body not to fall. 
she pressed it again as no one answered.
after a moments, she could heard someone's voice from the speaker. 
"who is- omo!" The voice said after she looked at the screen and revealed two people in front of the door.
the door opened and Jaein widened her eyes. "what happened?" she asked ahri. "he's drunk unni.." The younger answered doubtly. 
Jaein stared at her, "aish" she hissed then she blew her bangs, annoyed by Ahri innocent face. she never like her in the first place. even from she was still in junior highschool. when Ahri and jongin's friends came to visit. she never liked her once. 
 
"ng..I'll bring him to his room I..I guess?" Ahri said timidly. She felt intimidated by Jaein presence. Jaein has a piercing eyes, that was one of her reasons why Ahri scared of her. 
"Um." Jaein answered her lazily as she looked away and let her in. "where's the others?" she asked her again and it made Ahri a bit nervous when Jaein aaked her some quetion. There was a slight pause until ahri answered "I asked them to go straight to their house." Ahri avoided Jaein gaze and she walked in. Jaein smirked when she heard her answer.
Then suddenly she remembered something "was yoora there too?" this time jaein turned her head and gave Ahri an innocent look. 
Ahri was still nervous as before, but this time she felt a bit confused too. "yeah.." she answered before continued "but, she back home early with her boyfriend." Jaein raised her eyebrow when she heard it. 
"I mean..with sehun oppa." Ahri finished. 
Jaein kept silent for a moment, untill she parted her lips and spoke, "Sehunnie?" Jaein suprised, but the second later she snorted "so that brat actually really stole her." jaein said as a smirk plasterred on her lips.
Ahri furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm..sorry unni?" She didn't get what actually jaein said. 
 
"nothing" 
 
 
 
Ahri walked in to jongin's room. she staggering when she walked, "uh, oppa, you're heavy." she muttered. 
when she reached his bed she placed him a bit rough because her strenght was drained.
she inhealed an air as she felt tired after walked upstair with a body on her arm. 
She shifted her gaze towards jongin, she admired jongin's flawless face even when he was slept. She tugged a bit smile as she saw jongin moved like a little kid.  
she was grateful, after what happened in the past few years, he was still accept her. he was still kai oppa like she imagined. Kai oppa that was warm and lovely.
 
Jongin grabbed her hand when she was began to leave. He rolled her on her bed. and he was on top of her. 
Ahri gasped because of shock. she blinked her eyes and stared at the boy infront of her. 
"Op-oppa." She blushed as she felt she was in an awkwrad position. She never experienced something like that before, even she never imagine that jongin could do something like that. Ahri began to raise her body but jongin gripped both of her wrists.
"you.." he started, "you are always beautiful..even from the first time I met you" he said as he locked his eyes on her. Ahri could smell the sharp alcohol scent from his breath. her blush became worse as she heard jongin said that. and she let out a slight smile.
she remained silent. she didn't know what should she said in that kind of situation.
"were you crying before?" He asked again. He released his grip and moved his right hand toward her face. 
"you must be cried a lot..." He answered the quetion by himself. he caressed her cheek softly before he added, "because of me." he finished as he snorted bitterly.
 
Jongin leaned forward and he placed his head on the crock of her neck. he closed his eyes slowly. 
Ahri shivered by the sudden interaction between their body and she shuted her eyed tightly before she opened it again.
"k-kai opp-" 
"will you forgive me?" he cut her words with his quetion. She felt his breath hit her skin and it made her shivered for more. "why didn't you answered me?" He asked her again with his annoyed voice.
Ahri remained silent, didn't know what to answer.
but, after a moments she heard him asked the same quetion as before. "will you forgive me?" this time he asked her in a soft voice, and it made her fluttered.
She raised her hands, began to wrap it on his back. maybe, he was regret about his coldness toward her before. maybe, he felt that he was being a jerk for blame everything to her. may be, just may be he-
but she stopped in the middle even it was just an inch to reach his back. it was when she heard him spoke that she never expected. 
 

"yoora-ya....Park yoora, will you forgive me?" 

 



I'm sorry for the late update (again) OTL

and it isn't long enough TT^TT  

and to be honest guys, I never expected that my fanfic would went this long, I planned it just for 20 chapter or so ;---;

 

but, don't forget to comments and subscribe and upvote guys :D I LOVE YOU~

 

And I can't wait for 'Growl' to release~

btw, kim jongin fist's tattoo "EXO MVP" aw~ me likey~