chapter 37

Beautiful Lies

"what the hell jongin!"

 

you stared at him in disbelief, slightly stunned, began to unsure with your own vision. 

you trying hard to ignore this man. and yet, with all of his unpredictable action, he was standing there without bother to say a word. 

stared at you with his, cold, very cold eyes. and the serenity started creeping you, slowly eating you inside. 

you held yourself, fisted your palm, with your nails dug against it. not letting him knew how much you shivered and stiffened by his sudden prescense. 

"yoora." he broke the silence. something disturbed him, you could say. he clenched his jaw as he called your name. 

 

you snapped back to your senses as you heard the hoarse voice of him.

you walked in panic towards him as you realized what actually happened. the water drops dripping from your hairs tip that wasn't dry yet. it was dripping and fell onto the floor.

"kai-ssi, what are you doing here?" you said as you pushed his arm gently, but it was jongin, he didn't even budge. "kai-ssi, this is my room, if anyone know you were here it may-"

"stop with this bull yoora! 'kai-ssi' huh?" he scoffed then laughed sarcasticaly. "that name starting to irritate me." he brushed his hairs with both of his hands.  

"kai, what actually you're doing?" you shot him with your glare. he didn't answered you, his hands was resting against his hips. "what game are you playing rightnow?" nearly shouted, you held your voice well, but stiil, it made him turned his stare toward you. 

"what am I doing? what game am I playing?" he snorted as he looked away before he shifted his gaze back to you. he gripped your shoulder. "look yoora," he breathed in and out, his face looked so frustated. "it is you." you remained silent. and he continued. "it is what are you doing, yoora. what game are you playing." he emphasized some word, made it clear, what was the point of this conversation. it sounded like statement rather than quetion. how could it was to be 'you'. you got the word, but still, you didn't know what the meaning behind his sentence.

"wh..what?" you frowned. you rested one of your hand on your hip, and pulled your hair with the another one. 

what is he talking about?

"kai-ssi, I don't know what you're talking about. but..how could-"

 

"yoora unni?" you turned your gaze toward the door that was right behind jongin. it was Hyojin's voice. 

but before you walked, jongin pulled your hand. it was when your back bumped againts his chest, he wrapped his left hand on your waist and put his right palm on your mouth. trying to cover it.

you widened your eyes. 

you gazed again at the door. the knob twisted several times but no one came in, yeah, jongin locked it before.

"unni?" Hyojin called you louder. she didn't knocked the door like she did before, instead, she bang it with her fist. 

you gripped jongin's hand that was covering your mouth. trying to remove his hand. but, everytime you tried, his hand pressed stronger and stonger.

 

"don't." you got a goosebumps as he whispered in your ears. sending the shiver rundown your spine. 

you shut your eyes tightly before opened it again. your chest rose up and down hardly, as you breath became more and more uncontroled.

amounts of carbodioxide came out helplessly from your covered mouth, crawled and blew your long bangs through the gap between jongin's fingers.

you could felt his also uncontrolable breath that came from his mouth, it hit your ears. repeatedly.

 

when he made sure you were stop stuggling, he released his hand that covered your mouth.

and placed nicely both of his hands around your shoulder. his right palm clasped around his left wrist, they were placed at against your chest.

and you swore, he could feel your thumping heart.

you held his hand. it was cold, made a big contrast with the temprature on your back.  

you wanted to scream and run. but you just couldn't. not even a word that came out successly from your mouth.

you closed your eyes as you felt his lips landed on your bare neck. brushed it up and down. 

 

"j-jongin" 

 



"where the hell is she?" Hyojin mumbled before she started to call your name again. it became louder and louder. 

"yah, Hyojin-ah. your voice hurts my ears duh." Baekhyun said sarcastically as he inserted his pinkie finger into his ears. 

"it's weird oppa." Hyojin answered him, didn't bother to looked at him, she forcefuly twisted tha knob. 

"maybe, she is still showering?" he raised his eyebrows. unsure with his own quetion. 

Hyojin groan before she released the knob. she blew her bangs in frustation.

everyone planed to go to the beach cafe, they waited for you for God's knew how long that was. 

Hyojin even told you already about the plan with everyone before she left the room. 

 

"come on guys!" Suho shouted from the downstair. 

Hyojin let out another groan before she stomped her feet and walked, followed by Baekhyun. 

"where's yoora?" Kris eyed Hyojin and Baekhyun as they walked from the stair.

Hyojin shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know where she is" She flopped her body on the couch then sighed deeply.

"is that so?" He stated as he raised from the seat and stood up. "okay then, come on, everyone's waiting outside." 

 

they sat on the couch at the cafe, some of them eating wildly, after played for the whole day, they were starving because their enery was drained. and some of them just drank. 

"yah, you are eating like a pig." Hyojin nagged at Chanyeol as she saw the way he ate. "shut up. I'm hungry." He answered with mouth full of food.

Hyojin cringed when she saw him. "you're disgusting." Chanyeol looked at her and scoffed. 

"Oh? Where's kai oppa?" soojung turned her head to explore the place with her eyes. everyone taken back, they finaly realized that jongin wasn't there.

"Where is he Ahri?" Kris asked her. and she just shook her head. "I don't know." she answered innocently.

"have you called him?" he sipped his coffe as he stared at her. she nodded slightly, "but no answer."

"I asked him before he left the room, he said he want to go out for air" Sehun said as he took out his phone. began to text his bestfriend.

"what's with everyone. yoora then jongin. they're gone like a ghost." Baekhyun muttered. but everyone could hear it clearly.

"maybe they're together?" Soojung said then she laughed, interprated her words as a joke.

but, they stopped their activity straightaway. 

Sehun stopped his thumbs, his eyes locked at the phone screen. stared at it blankly. "no way." he mumbled then continued pressed some character. 

"there's a way~ you know it better~" Soojung sang song as she flipped her hair. 

"umm..why would they together?" Ahri asked suddenly and soojung rolled her eyes, didn't bother to answer Ahri's quetion. 

"yah, soojung-ah, she's my girlfriend, you should at least support me and didn't you hate it when jongin and yoora together?" He said as he placed his phone on the table. Baekhyun nudged Sehun with his elbow, "y-yah..guys." he stated. felt uneasy and worried that the conversations would going too far.

soojung rolled her eyes again, "but, I prefer he's with yoora than..other girls." She took a glimpse as she said that. they widened heir eyes as they heard what just soojung's said. 

Hyojin snorted and smirked at heir horror face. obviously.

"oops" soojung said, but her face didn't tell any regret. she continued to sip her juice. Ahri gripped her glass and stared at it.

"ng..Ahri," Sehun rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. no one bothered to explain it to her. 

She lifted her head then stared at everyone.

her hand still gripped her glass, but she forced herself to smile.

 

"is it true?"she started. "that yoora unni is jongin oppa's ex girlfriend?"

they stared at ahri in silent. hesistated to answer it or not.

instead, they nodded.

 



 

the waver you felt everytime jongin touch you. you didn't know why you couldn't move even for an inch.

he kissed your neck slowly, and pulled down your bathrobe slightly. just for revealed your milky white shoulder. 

he pecked your bare shoulder, then he nipped it gently.  

you couldn't explain what actually you felt that time. the mixture feeling between angry, sad, scared and....desire. 

the feeling you almost forget. not until jongin brought it back. 

no. You can't yoora. you warned yourself repeatedly on your minds.

but, you're missing everything about him. his touch. his lips. his gentle kisses. him, just him. the truth's always be that painful, isn't it? you desired the things that will destroy you in the end. 

jongin let out a small groan as you gripped tightly his hands that placed on your chest. you gave him an access , you lowered your head as he kissed the nape of your neck after he swept away your half-dry hairs aside. it sending an electricity to the nervous system and tissue through all your body.

he turned you around, made you facing him. he pulled you closer by wrapping his arms around you. the sudden movement made you startled and put your hands on his shoulder. he put his hands on you side curve, trailing his palms on your bare S line. the bathrobe, the only thing that was separating his hands with your body. 

the dangerous proximity made the shivers became worse, so did the butterflies that you felt on your stomach. 

you stared at his eyes. it was mirrored yours, dark. as dark as nightsky. 

he held your neck with his left hand, before leaned closer to your jaw. he kissed it slightly.

you could smell his scent, the scent you favored. it had a gentle, yet decidedly masculine, scent. and just like that, you were intoxicated by it. 

you whimpered on your mind nonstoply, felt his heat that was spreaded to your body.

 

Oh.

 

He kissed the crock of your neck, right on your sweet spot, before he it and it. left some purplish mark on your pale skin.

"jongin.." you gulped after his name came out from your mouth. you held your voice as much as possible.  not letting him satisfied with his work. 

he caressed your back as he enjoyed eveything he did to you.

slowly, he pulled away gazed at you that couldn't breathe properly.

 

no, this is wrong. 

he cupped your face with his hand as he pulled your waist with the another one. 

he stared at your red lips and leaned closer to reach it with his. 

no.

his eyes was closed. you could felt his hot breath hit your lips. you closed your eyes as well. let the situation flew like how it should be. 

 

but you shot opened your eyes in a second later,

 

"no no no jongin." you pushed him, and he taken back by your sudden refusal. "no. this is wrong." you put your palm on your forehead, stared at the floor. 

"what?!" he groan and grabbed your hand, pulled your body harshly, made a bump between your and jongin's body once again.

"no jongin!" you shouted, but he didn't careless, he knew no one would hear your voice. he made his way to your neck again. 

you pushed him harder. he didn't want to listen to you. 

 

his next action was made you shouted louder than before. he lifted your body and carried you on his shoulder.

"put me down,jongin!" you hit his back several time, but it did't make an affect on him. he answered you with a straight 'no' and it made you more hopeless. 

you squealed as he threw you on the bed. bless whoever made the bed, it hit your body not that hard. 

some part of your upper thigh was revealed, you raised up a bit and stretched out your hand to reach your robe and covered it.

jongin pushed you softer than before, but, even if it was soft, it was still made you felt intimidated. 

you were trying and trying, to escape from him, but the hold was tightened when you tried even more. 

"Jongin we can't do this for ing God's sake!" you let out another shout. and he clenched his jaw. 

he was unsatisfied with your choice. he didn't know why it made him upset and angry.  he clutched your shoulder tightly. 

 

"You were mine before!!" he shouted for the first time.

you stared blankly at him. "you were mine before.." he repeated his words in a frustation tone. 

you stopped struggling, instead looked at his anger face. something in his words made you fluttered, something in his word made you felt weak. 

the boy you love the most, were there the way to make him disseapeared from your mind?

"why can't I do this?!" he rose his voice. 

 

"I was." you answered him in a cold voice. he stared at you. "but not anymore."

"I am someone's girlfriend jongin.. I'm your bestfriend's. I'm Sehun's rightnow. can't you understand that?" you emphasized some word. hoped that he would understand. 

"I can't, because this is the thing that out of love. cliché. but, that's the truth." you made sure you gave a strength to your words. you wouldn't be weak, at least for now. 

Jongin snorted before he laughed sarcasticaly.

"so," he started, "you mean, you love him rightnow?" he raised both of his eyebrows. he waited for you to speak. but your mouth was glued, it wouldn't open. not even for a simple answer like a 'yes'. 

"see? you can't even answer." he scoffed. 

"you don't know jongin!"

"what that I don't know?!" he shouted for God's now for how many time it was."You are going out with him to take a revenge to me.. you let him touch you, let him hug you, let him kiss you" you stared at him in disbelief.  "it was disgusting yoora. you're disgusting!" he finished his sentence.

"jongin!" you screamed your lungs out. how could that person said the thing like that? your heart ached as you heard him the things heartlessly. it pounded fastly, holding your anger that increased inside. 

he groan and began to lean again. but before he landed his lips on yours. you pulled the pillow that was placed beside your head, you pulled it fastly to cover your face from him. he sighed and stared at you.

jongin's chest rose up and down. another refusal from you. he snorted on his mind.

"why sehun?" he whispered. "when so many choices of man standing and begging around you. why him?" you remained silent, just stared at the darkened white bedsheet from the corner of your eyes. the pillow was still covered you. but you could hear his voice clearly.

"why him?!" he punched the bed in depression. it made your body bounched slightly, defined how much strenght that jongin used.

you flinched a bit by his burst. but you wouldn't give in easily. 

no. it wasn't that you 'wouldn't give in'. it was you that, trying to run again. avoided to lose from him. 

 

"nonsense" he muttered.

 

he let out a deep breath as he waited your answer that he knew it wouldn't come. 

"damn." he cursed before he raised from his position. "you must be hate me that much huh?" he let out a bitter laugh. then left you that laying on the bed. alone. his footsteps was getting far away, and it was enough to make you a bit relax.

he walked out from there and slamed the door behind him.

 

you stayed at your position, didn't bother to move the pillow that still covered your face. 

you closed your eyes slowly. inhealed and exhealed the air that started to make your breath back to normal. 

 

I..don't hate you jongin. not even a bit.

I wonder why..



 

not so long update but I hope it enough to pay your curiosity >,<

kekeke~

Oh, there are a slight scene, but, not really that . I just wonder if some of my readers are underages and innocent.

I'm worried that you don't into things ._. because I'm not Innocent author guys.. LOL. you know why? because jongin's is my ultimate bias and I'm exo stan, that's why I' not innocent at all. LMFAO

don't forget! comment and subscribe~ enjoy guys!

XOXO