chapter 2

Beautiful Lies

My alarm clock started to ring rapidly. heck. i want to take a rest. 

I groaned by the suddeng ringing that hurt my ears, I kicked my blanket till fell on the floor. it pissed me off. I took a glance at my clock. 06:45 Am. my brother must be joke at me, he set up my alarm earlier than it should be.

"Park Jaehyun." I said in calmest way before I scream like a mad person from inside of my room. "Park Jaehyun!"

"What?!" he sneak his head from the door. "you're so noisy yoora." he spoke in a low voice. 

"My class will start at 8:00 right? why did you set my alarm so early without me knowing?" he knew I was pissed but I keep my voice in that calm tone. and he scoffed because of that.

"because.....just because. just take a bath and change your clothes okay? today is your first day. we'll wait you downstair for breakfast." he said annoyed.

"we?" i looked at him, cocked one of my eyebrow.

"me, mother, and father." and he closed my door. I looked at the mirror. mom and dad? with this face? nice. I stand up and took my towel I tied my hair in a messy bun as I walked to the bathroom. 'Mother' and 'Father' it's been a while since I mentioned that words.

 


 

"Oh yoora, my little daughter! come here dear.." my fathe said with a smile, but as soon as I walked closer to them, that smile disappeared. My mother gave me a deathly stare.

"You were fighting again?!" I didn't answer her quetion, not even a took a glance. I started to eat my breakfast with calm face. 

"Why didn't you answer me? something wrong with your ears? Were you fighting?!" she rose up her voice. I glanced at my brother. he shooked his head, told me not to do that.

"I guess..yes? what do you think?" I answered her with calm voice. she looks so pissed.

"Whats with your answer yoora? We worried about you, yet you disrespect us." My father finally spoke. he was still calm as ever.

"Worried? sure, you're worried." I continued. they sigh, tried to calm themselves. they know this argument will become longer if they didn't try to stop. this often happened before.

"So how was your new school? did you find a friends?" Mother asked me. and the situation became awkward.

" I tought today is my firstday? how would I know how was my first school? I'm done. I'll take my leave. Thanks for the breakfast." I grabbed my bag and walked without looked back. This is the worst. I opened my car door and sitting at the car seat. I leaned my head and put my palm on my face. I'm tired.

 


New school. it won't make any different. I looked around me. many students were walking alongside. they start wishpering each other as I walked with expressionless face.

"Woah is she a new student? she's so pretty." a boy murmur  with a erted look

"She's so scary, look at her face, she has a wound" a girl wishpered to her friends

"she's so tall, i guess she's a model?" wrong dude. I'm not a model. and that's not whispering, because that's loud enough for me to hear. bunch of idiots at this elite school. yeah, ofcourse.

"Hey you are a new student right?" a girl approach me with her smile plastered on her face. .

"Yes" i gave her a short answer. what's with this girl, acted so friendly. 

"Park Yoora? yesterday our homeroom teacher told me that there'll be a new student. and I know it's you because you look unfamiliar" she spoke cheerfully. 

"Our?" I replied disbelief

"Yeah we're classmate. Special B class. ah i forget to introduce my self to you. I'm Hyojin, Lee hyojin. nice to meet you. by the w--" she cut her words as we heard a scream from a girls.

"Wah that's Exo!!" a girl spoked as she run to the crowd. she pushed me backwards.

"Stay aside! You're on my way ugly!" she told me with her annoyed face. I grabbed her hand and spun her. I give a deadly stare. Everyone gasp at the scene I made.

"watch your mouth. You're the one who blocking my way." then I released her. This is crazy. the people in this worlds are crazy. I walked away from the crowd.
"Unni, wait me!" Hyojin jogged toward me.

"why are you following me?" I said in calm voice without looking at her I just kept walking.

"because we're in the same class?" she replied hesitantly. yeah right, same class. 

"what's exo?" I finally asked her for the first time. and her face turned bright. 

"I dunno how to tell this.. Kai, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, and Tao. they're a kingka? top student? ah no no.. they're bunch of perfect boys unni, I should date one of them. what do you think? because they- " this girl really something. surely talking a lot.  

"whatever." I replied as i walked away from her.

 

Without you realized, a pair of eyes looked at you. his eyes followed your figure. so she's here?

"Jongin, what are you doing? we're late" the tall boy astonished with his friend.

"Ah, ye. I'm sorry hyung" the dark haired boy answered. she looks okay. good then.

 


"Good morning guys~ hey hey look! i bring a new friend~ she's beautiful right?" Hyojin said with a loud voice as we entered the class. with that, everyone looked at our direction. new friend.

"I'm not your friend hyojin." still with my expresionless face. I explored the class with my eyes uninterested. 

"Wah unni, you remember my name! that's goooood~" Hyojin started jumping cheerfully.

"Yah Lee hyojin, she doesn't want to become your friend." a boy with fair skin said.

"Yah! Oh sehun, it has nothing to do with you!" she gave him a glare. he giggle while walking toward me.

" Maybe you wanna be my friend? I'm Sehun." He touch my chin and gave me a cocky smile. such a flirty.

"Don't touch me and get lost" I said coldly. I warded his hand from my chin.

"wow~ that's cool, really my type!" he said with cheerful face. what? is he being bipolar?

"Unni! the class will start. here, sit with me.." Hyojin interupted my tought. I let out a deep breath.


Your stomach growled. And this is lunch time. seems like I have to get something right? you walked to the cafetaria. you looked at behind you and there's three person walked along with you. and you didn't get it why these kiddos always following you everywhere.

"Hyojin, Sehun and....emm" you stared at a baby face looking boy. who's this babyface boy anyway?

"It's Luhan" he said. his eyes looks like deers. so big.

"Oh yeah, why are you guys following me? it's kind of annoying." I gave them my pokerface. 

"because we're friend?" his face looks so innocent.

"yes unni we're frend right? right?" Hyojin give you a puppy eyes.

"Do what you want" You spun and take a deep breath.

"Yeay!" Hyojin grabbed your hand and pull you to the cafetaria. sehun put his arm on your shoulder while luhan walked beside him. Weirdos.

"So..Sehun and Luhan, looks like you guys got a new friend?" they looked at their back, and there's Exo or whatso ever they called.

"what do you want?" sehun spoke. everyone who listen his voice sure know that he's felt annoyed and angry.

"I don't want anything , chill. you guys can come back to us if you do want." The very tall boy with a blonde hair said. 

"just don't disturb us anymore. You're the one who dumped us before." sehun tried to calm himself.

Luhan just pat his friend back. He want to tell something but he didn't want to make the situation became worse.

"You've betrayed Kai. so we thought you've to learn something right?" one of them said. You don't know what's going on, yet you still stunned about the scene in front of you. you just stand there in silence. while Hyojin just holding your hand. as you know, one of them, the black haired boys looking at you with his cold eyes. You gave him a cold stare.

"What's with this bull? I don't think I've to dragged in this issue." you tried to walk away from them but before you could do that a girl with long wavy hair grabbed your hand.

"Yah ! where are you going?" she surely beautiful but her attitude is a little..kind of y?

"Don't touch me!" you dismissed her hand from your wrist. you raised your hand trying to slap her. everyone there is in a dazed. she closed her eyes but nothing happened. she took a peek with one of her eye. and you just tap her cheek slowly with your fingertips.

"You better not touch me, or else.." with that, you left them. but of course, Hyojin, Sehun and Luhan still following you.

"Kai oppa! she's really annoying! why didn't you say a thing?" The wavy hair girl said while he clinging onto the dark haired boy.

"Soojung, can you stop clinging onto me? you're the annoying one here. Let's go hyung." Kai finally spoke after the long silence he did. 

From a far, Kai scanned you. You look so enjoying your food. and he was in a deep thought. after you finished your meal, you took a napkin and wipe your mouth. and you suddenly standup.

"yoora-ya, where are you going?" sehun asked you. Hyojin and luhan looked at you too. waiting for your answer.

"Restroom" you replied shortly. Hyojin want to follow you but you said you'll comeback so she didn't need to follow you. it didn't mean like you want to spent your time with them but you want to have a space for yourself too, even if just in a while. Luhan and Sehun didn't finish their lunch yet. Then you walked just with yourself. Then out of sudden,Kai standup too. made his friend confused.

"Where are you going kai?" Suho asked him.

"Restroom" everyone confused with his sudden action. It'll be interseting.