chapter 6

Beautiful Lies

you got up from the bed and walked to the window. you sliding the curtain slowly. the sunlight hurts your eyes. too bright.

you raised your left hand to cover your eyes from them and opened the window with your other hand. a cool breeze made you shiver.

you remembered that you had a promise with your brother today at 9. you looked over your clock. 8:30 AM. you had a half an hours or your brother will yell at you. you jumped suddenly and grabbed your towel. speed walked to the bathroom in a rush.

15 minutes later. you walked from the bathroom. a towel wrapped around your body nicely. you take your clothes randomly. and changed into it.

out of sudden, someone opened your door. a head sneaked from it.

"you look cool" your brother gave you a thumbs up. 

"you're not bad yourself oppa" he laughed proudly.

"let's go then" with that, you and your brother go around seoul. that was a good day. really a 'good' one.

he brought you to the shopping mall, yet you bought nothing. and ended up drinking at the cafe near the mall. just for a cup of drink.

but you enjoyed the drink better than shopping, actually. you took a sip of your moccachino.

"so how was it?" your brother asked you and put his cup on the table. you look confused. you waited him for continue his sentence.

"your school." he chuckled.

"not bad?" you answered hesistanly.

"have you met a friends?" he asked again. actually he was curious. he never heard you complain too much at him like before. 

"not really. but there are some peoples." you explained to him. " and they are so weird." you continued calmly. you put your cup down to the table.

"and why is that?" your brother asked you with a frown.

"eventhough I've ignored them...they're still following me everywhere, all days in school. I mean..all day.. everytime. " you said as you shook your head disbelief. you let out a deep breath. with that, your brother laughed madly. you gave him a deathly stare.

"that was hilarious. hahaha" he continued his laugh.

It's not a lie. they're so weird. one of them always clinging onto you. another always flirty and teased you. and the last one just...there.

you rubbed your temple. and sighed. a bunch of idiots.

 

"Unni! yoora unni!" a loud voice called you from the outside. you and your brother looked over instantly. Hyojin waved at you.

"speak of the devil.." you facepalmed. 

"her? she's cute." your brother chuckled. 

"unni~~ I'm glad to see you here~" Hyojin hugged you while jumping up and down. you let out a deep sigh.

"yah hyojin, don't do that" you said. you were embrassed by her childish action.

"unni, who is he? your boyfie? OMO. unni, why didn't you tell me. he looks so yummy" she whisper to you. yummy?

"stop calling me unni and no. he's my brother." you said annoyed. 

"Jinjja?! Annyeong oppa~ I'm hyojin~ nice to meet you~" Hyojin bowed to him. He stared at you. 'told you so' you mouthed him.

"Ah ye. I'm Park Jaehyun" your brother bowed.

The three of you sat down, talking about anything. and of course Hyojin talking nonstop. if you described yourself that time. you're just a candle. sat there, companied a couple on a date. 

but suddenly your brother's handphone ringing. he pulled it out from his pocket. he read it and stared at you. 

"I've to go" he said to you and you gave him a -what the - look.

"you'll leave me here alone? where are you going ?" you cursed at him. Hyojin eyes widened.

he flicked your forehead. cursed eachother was common for you two. it showed your closeness eachother.

"you're with Hyojin. I'm gonna meet my friend. okay? annyeong." your brother, walked out from the caffe. you sighed. irritated. you stand up, and you hold your bag.

"unni where are you going?" Hyojin blinked.

"home?" you said to her. 

"I'll drive you home unni, beside, I want to visit you~" Hyojin gave you her sweetest smile. your eyes widened. my home? visit?

"NO!" you yelled out of sudden. "I mean..no. I'll take a taxi, you don't have to drive me. it's okay." you continued. you bite your lower lips.

"why?" she asked you . whined.

"..just because" you calmned yourself and restored your cold face. 

"but unni, I-" Hyojin tried to speak but you cut her words.

"I said no hyojin! just no! and I'm not your unni for Goddamn sake!" you burst uncontrollably. with that, you left her dumbfounded. 

It's not that you don't want her to visit you in the first place. or gosipping with you. or just relaxing together. or in a little random conversation.

It's just...with your family condition rightnow, it seems so wrong. It was like you showed your biggest black hole to others.

actually, you want to enjoy your life. at least once. but.. that is impossible. yeah, you thought that it was impossible and the worst. Idiot. 


Someone knocked Luhan's Apartement door. he walked lazily. he opened it and shocked.

"Hyojin? why are you here?" Luhan asked hyojin, he stared at her from head to toe. she looked mess. 

Sehun hear a loud voice. he raised up from the couch and walked toward the door. he sneaked his head. and he saw Hyojin there. what is this about?

"mad..she was mad at me.." Hyojin said to him.

"what do you mean? and who was mad at you?" Luhan asked her. he actually didn't know what's Hyojin mean since she was crying and her voice was unclear.

"yoora unni mad at me, she left me" Hyojin sobbing getting worse.

'what to do?' Luhan stared at Sehun and mouthed him.

'i don't now either' he replied with a confuse as shrugged his shoulder. Luhan put her hand around her sholder and pat it slowly. 

"ssh, don't cry okay. I'm sure it's not like that. she's not mad." Luhan said to her softly.



You walked out from bathroom and sat on your chair. you switch on your hair dryer.

a ringing sound came out from your handphone. you grabed it and looke at the screen. unknown number.

"hello" you said shortly.

"hello" the caller said to you and chuckled. a boy voice.

"who is this?" you let out your cold voice that always made everyone shiver.

"it's me" he said again. heck. do you think I'm a magician or what?

"and who is 'me'?" you frowned. annoyed by him.

"it's me.. Kim Jongin" he chuckled again. you felt uneasy.

"what do you want?" you gave him a coldest voice. is she mad? what's with the attitude?

"I want you" you remained silent. he was in silence too. Ba-dump.

"I was kidding yoora-yah, why so serious?" even you weren't facing eachother rightnow. you knew that he smirked evily.

"jerk" you said bluntly. 

"let's go out. I will pick you up in 10 minutes. I'll go to the club. wear something nice. bye" he hung up.

"hello? yah!" you yelled loudly. ish. that boy was crazy. you messed your hair in depressed. no, today is crazy!

you decided to join him since you felt today isn't easy for you. you sighed.

you take all your clothes from the wardrobe. you tried one and another. you looked at the clock and it even made you more depressed. 5 minutes and he would be at your house. tsk, I'll just wear whatever I want.

a few minutes later you heard a horn outside your house. you walked out from your house and you saw Jongin standing there. his back was facing you.

"Jongin." you called him. he turned his body over. and he stared at you. scanned your body from head to toe. you scanned him secretly. he looks so badass. he wore a black jeans a t-shirt with a casual blazer. he rolled up it sleeves to the elbow. such a bad boy.

"good. let's go" he said simply. just that? a good? you rolled your eyes. he opened your door, let you in. closed the door and jogged toward his door. 

he tightened his seatbelt. he stared at you and he leaned over you. rightnow, his side profile was in front of your face. you kept your face calm. he took your seat bealt and he gave you a glance. he smirked and back to his position. he drove through the night.

you felt that the situation was awkward. you the music. but he turned it off. you stared at him and he stared back at you. 

you let out a sigh and turned your head to the street. 10 minutes later you got to the club. EXO Planet club. sounds familiar.

he was holding your hand and got in to the club. all eyes stared at you and you ignored them carelessly. the music was too loud, made you a bit dizzy by the sound. he dragged you to the second floor, the VIP ones.

"Jongin!" someone called him. it was his hyungs sat there with some girls. as you and Jongin walked closer, their eyes widened. 

"wha-what the..." Baekhyun stuttered. his eyes was checking you out. he was stunned. damn! she's so so...

"hyungs, this is yoora." he introduced you to his friends. they stunned and introduced themselves to you. you just nodded.

"you date her?" Kris asked Jongin. everyone waited for the answer. 

"what do you think?" Jongin sat and he pulled you to sit next to him. they blinked then stared at you. you just smirked and shooked your head disbelief with jongin attitude.

"Then it's a no. so how-" Chanyeol confused. "psh nevermind. let's drink" he continued and raised his beer. everyone raised their own drink and you did that too. you gulped your drink in one shot.

"wow! that was cool!" Suho amazed. you smirked at him.

you tried to reach a beer again but jongin hold your hand. he stopped you.

"don't drink too much, you'll get drunk. and I still have to sent you home." you rolled your eyes. Jongin standup and his friends looked at him. he dragged you

to the dance floor. too much people there. 

"let out it here" he whisper to you. he started move his body. he grab your hand, asked you to dance along with him. you smirked and started move your body

too. feels good. Jongin walked backwards to get the space as he started to dance crazily. his skill dancing was so amazing. he smirked at you and put his

hand on your waist. you were still enjoying the music. you actually noticed that behind you there were a boys that checking your body out. but you just ignored him. they kept staring at you while their lips.

Jongin realized it and pulled you out from the dance floor. he dragged you to the corridor club and released your hand roughly. 

"what was that?!" you said to him as you hold your hand that he gripped before. he let out a deep breath and looked down. 

"you look good. no, more than good." you didn't get it. and he continued "but, those boys..their eyes were on you." his cold voice was back. 

"and?" you asked him frowned. he looked into your brown eyes. 
"you showed your skin too much pabo....don't do that" you looked at him, tried to penetrate those dark eyes. his eyes..so beautiful.

you let out a chuckle and smile at him. he was in a shock. that was the first time he saw it. the first time he saw your sincere smile.

he feels depressed by himself , he couldn't read a thing inside your mind. and let out a deep breath.

"it suits you." he said. you didn't get what he means. you just raised one of your eyebrows. "smile more for me from now on" you stiffened by his words.

he held your hand and leading them behind his waist, he pulled you closer.

the worst part is, you couldn't take away your eyes from his eyes.

he pulled you closer and your body sticking each other, there weren't a gap between your body.

he stared at your lips. he put his left hand around your waist and he cupped your face with another hand.

slowly.. he leaned over. you can't help but stared at his plump lips.

5 cm and that lips would be on your lips.

4cm, and you could feel his warm breath.

3cm, Jongin closed his eyes.

2cm, before he would have your lips on his.

1cm, you closed your eyes slowly.


 cliffhanger lalalala~ .-.