chapter 15

Beautiful Lies

late update ;;--;; mian~

 


"Let's meet" said the caller. jongin sighed and a smirk plastered on his face.

"where?" he asked him.

Jongin walked ahead to the empty class room. his left hand was inside his pocket. there was no fear on his face. 

he stopped in front of the door. he held the doorknob and open it.

Sehun was there. he leaned his lower back on the table. and his hands supported his body.

"you're here" Sehun said and he gave jongin a deathly glare. he straight up his body and walked toward jongin. he patted jongin's shoulder as he swept away the dusts from it. 

"it has been a while.." he said as he stared at jongin. jongin snorted and smirked.

"and your point is?" jongin asked him sarcatically yet his face became cold.

"let's get over this." he grabbed jongin by his collar. the anger was boiling in his mind. his heart ached when he remembered about you. about your sad face. about your pain.

"Apologize to her!" Sehun shouted at Jongin face. sehun's face was all red, he held his anger.

"and what if I don't?" jongin said, he raised his eyebrows to make sehun irritated even more.

"then pay for it!" Sehun rised his hand that became a fist. he threw his hand with all of his strength to Kai's face. 

but as fast as the light, kai grabbed sehun's fist. Sehun's gritted his teeth.

"You haven't learned Sehun-ah. Haven't I told you before? I'm on the different level than you." Jongin said, his voice became colder than before. He swung his hand and punch the side of Sehun's face. 

He hit the table before he fell on the floor. the blood was dripping from his mouth.

Jongin walked slowly and stood in front of Sehun. Sehun glared at Kai's shadow. slowly sehun stand up, he held all of his pain.

Sehun tried to hit punch again, instead he was hit by kai's knee.

"Guh" Sehun fell and sputter the blood. He sustained his body with his arms. 

"It's frustating right sehun-ah?" Kai asked Sehun as he stared down to him. his face changed, it looks so hurt.

"you're in the same position I was in a year ago. The girl I loved was obsessed with another guy. make it worse it was you, my ing own bestfriend. And there was nothing I could do about it. yet, you two were dating behind my back." Jongin took a deep breath as he walked slowly, but stopped as Sehun talked.

"In the other words..you're saying you didn't anything wrong, right?" Sehun said normally. Jongin turned his head but suddenly a punch landed on his face. He was stumbled and shocked expression was plastered on his face.

"I'm different from you kai. I may be crude and all that..but, I'll fight you head on! And that's never going to change!" Sehun grabbed kai by his collar. 

 


"heck.. where's he?" Luhan checked his phone several times. The lunch break would be ended in 5 minutes yet there was no sign about Sehun's appearence. 

He walked all around B section and park but still he didn't find him. Luhan took a deep breath and decided to checked to A section.

as he walked at the corridor he saw Exo looking at his direction. he kept his plain face with him.

"Luhan hyung?" Tao raised his eyebrows. they walked at Luhan direction.

"what are you doing here?" Kris said with his straight face. Luhan saw everyone there excluding kai. maybe he's with his chick?

"actually I tried to find-" Luhan stopped as a ringing sound heard. he stare at the caller id, he didn't know the number.

"hello...yeah this is Luhan" Luhan said, and everyone in silent. 

"What?!!" Luhan screamed loudly and he widened his eyes. everyone jumped because of his voice.

"Where?..it's near. okay, thanks." he hanged up. he stared at them.

"what happened hyung?" D.O asked him curious

"Sehun and Jongin....they get into a fight. the worst one" Luhan face became blank, either Exo.

"where?" Kris gritted his teeth.


 

"apologize to her!" Sehun pushed Kai to the wall

"It didn't change anything sehun. just let it, she will be alright" Jongin smirked. and Sehun swung his hand began to hit jongin face once more.

"Stop it you two!" Luhan shouted as he run to held his friend. Kris dit the same too he held Jongin and parted those two.

"bastard!" Sehun tried escape from Luhan grip, but he had no strenght anymore. 

"It's your turn sehun..your turn" Jongin smirked as he said that.

"Goddamit Jongin! I even never dating with Ahri!" Sehun shout his lungs out. Jongin taken a back. and everyone shocked as well.

"what?" Jongin frowned. Kris loosened his grip as Jongin started to clam.

"She lied to you. I didn't....we never dating." Sehun burst the thing that he never told anyone, except Luhan.

"you're such a bad liar Sehun-ah" Jongin felt dizzy, he put his palm on his face.

"It's the trut-" Sehun smirked.

"Stop it.." Jongin calmned himself. Everyone looked at him worriedly.

"no, you have to-" Sehun continued his santence.\

"I said stop it!" Jongin grab sehun by his collar as he rised his fist. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" You Screamed loudly. everyone looked at your direction.

Hyojin panting so hard, she was bent down behind you. and the crowd became more and more noisy.

You walked toward them.

"we will die this time" Tao mumbled.

"Bad." Kris said, facepalmned.


 

HELLO \(^o^)/ I'm sorry it tooks so long for me to give you guys a new update. I'm really sorry, I've to finished my final examination and yeah and my preparation for my University student choir concert T^T thats why...and this update a bit...emm yeah... because it's been a while since I write the story ;;----;; mianhae and ENJOY!