chapter 7

Beautiful Lies

I always use a pict of my favorite ulzzang. I'm sorry if you guys didn't like it. but she looks so pretty~ :3


"Oppa! Jongin oppa!" you shot your eyes open. the moment a few minutes ago felt right. yet, there was a er. you stared eachother.

you let out a smirk as you saw his face, Jongin looked so pissed. you put your hand on his chest and pushed him slowly.

he sighed deeply, he cursed under his breath. 

"Jongin oppa!" You and him looked over the girl. she looks familiar. 

"what do you want soojung?" he glared at her. he was irritated by her. why the hell she always disturbing me?

Soojung stared at the two of you. "what are you doing here with...her?" she pointed at you. you turned your head and ignored her. 

"it has nothing to do with you. and what are you doing?" He asked her back. she pouted as he answered her with the cold voice.

"yeah, Suho oppa asked me to find you. everyone look over you" with that, she turned around and walked away. She stomped her feet childishly.

what's with her? you frowned. 

a hand hold yours. you stared at the owner of the hand. but you only found jongin dragged you with his back facing you. 

"let's go" he said shortly. 

you walked toward his friends and they started to tease you. Soojung was there too, she sat next to Kris and pouted. The night was not that bad as yourimagine. even you didn't talk to much or smile too much. you could feel a warmness that night. the feel you never felt from a long time. the same feel when you

were with Hyojin, Sehun and Luhan. the same feel when you were with your brother. The same feel when you were with your mom and dad..... 5 years ago..

Dad.. How are you? you felt your eyes burned. those painful memory, was the last thing you want to remember. the memory that changed your life. 

"yoora.." Jongin called you softly, he tucked your hair behind your ear. you awakened from your daydream and stared at him. you gave him a weak smile.

"what's wrong?" he asked you and you shooked your head. he tried to read your face. you grab a glass of beer and gulped it in a shot. Jongin examined you.

"Kaja, I'll drive you home" Jongin raised from his seat and explained to his friends that he gonna be off to sent you home since your body was unwell.

"okay, stay safe yoora-ssi, let's hang out together next time" Tao said to you and you just nodded your head. 

In your way back to home, the two of you remain silent. Jongin focused on the road and he would glanced at you sometime.

"you don't like being with me?" he asked you suddenly. you turned your head toward him.

"no! it isn't like that..it just..I'm a bit tired." you answered him hesistanly. how could you don't like it when you were with him? 

"then you like it?" he smirked at you. you rolled your eyes. he was so cocky. and you decided to not answer his quetion.

a few minutes later you arrived at your hous. he wave at you but you just stared at him.

you entered your home and it was so dark and quiet. it seems that everyone was on their deep sleep already.

you walked in to your room and threw your self on bed. you sighed as you felt your body tired. 

you decided to take a bath before sleep that night.



you walked straight to your class. last night, you couldn't sleep tight. and you didn't even know what was on your mind that time.

you sighed. you felt like you didn't wanna go to school. you were tired, you didn't wanna meet anyone. even him. that day was the first time you tied your hair

in a loose ponytail. usually, you let your black brown straight hair down without a tie.

 

when you walked, a hand covered your eyes. you touched it.

"who is this?" you asked coldly.

"guess who~" a weird high pitched voice said. you know that it was a boy voice.

"Sehun, you are disgusting" you said to him harshly. he released your eyes and pouted.

"how cruel.. and you should call me oppa you know. you are younger than my by a month." he grinned.

"why should I? it's just a month." you frowned to him. and he pinched your cheek. "it hurts!" you grabbed his hand.

"then call me oppa from now on" he threatened you. you didn't have a choice since your cheek felt burned.

"okay! okay! let go of me" you said loudly. with that he let go of your cheek and you caressed it. he laughed proudly and you just gave him a deathly glared. 

but suddenly your eyes catched a figure you knew. 

Jongin. you stiffened suddenly. his hand was in his pocket. he stared at you as he walked past you without a words. and he gave sehun a cold stare. they had a staring contest for a seconds.

"what is he doing in B section? he should be in A right?" he muttered. you looked at his back figure that slowly dissappears.

you just knew that this school was a lil bit..weird. there's a special A and special B. and there's a regular A and B too.

'Special' was for a student who rich and smart. but the richest, the smartest and a relatives of important peoples in this school, would be in special A.

Sehun explained this to you after accidently met with Jongin before. 

you felt your handphone vibrated. there was new massege and you opened it.

 

From: Jongin

luch break, Meet me at A section. I'll wait.

you puzzled by it. what does he want?after you read it, you put it back again in your pocket.

sigh.


 

you walked around the A section. and you didn't even know where to find him. he didn't tell you. and he didn't even replied your massage. 

you decided to search him in his class. everyone stared at you and started whispering. you scanned the class but still, you didn't find him.

you just found his friends from that night when you guys were in club. they recognized you and waved at you.

Chanyeol walked toward you. and he smiled.

"what are you doing here?" he asked you cheerfuly

"oppa, where's jongin?" you asked him. and he chuckled at you. 

"why do you want to meet him? ayye~" chanyeol teased you and he raised his eyebrows rapidly.

"weirdo. just tell me" you said to him. and he giggle.

"okay. just now he went out from the class, he was waiting you yet you didn't come. and I guess he was in his private room?" private room? he has such a place? oh yeah, he was the son of this school owner. 

"is that so? okay then where is it?" Chanyeol explained it to you. it was not that far. still in this section. 

you walked following the direction chanyeol gave to you. you looked at the black door. there was sounds came out from that room. 

you put your ear on it. tried to listen it clearly. but you only heard a music. a Jazz music. 

you opened the door slowly, and the sounds became louder than before.

you looked around and could see a mirror anywhere. it looks like a practice room for you. there was a classic piano too in the corner. slowly you could see a

reflection of him dancing. you dazed by it. he could dance? you just standing there and looking him. his dance was beautiful. it wasn't the powerful dance yet it was very beautiful. it looked so soft, flowing. 

but suddenly he stopped and looked at you through the mirror. 

"come in" he said. you smiled at him and walked in.

the past few day, you smiled a lot. and you didn't even notice it. everyone felt relieved. and they think that smile suit yourself better than your cold stare.

"what do you need?" you asked him. he sat down on the floor. he arched his back and proping his body with his hand. you stared at him. he was sweaty.

might be because he was dance all time. 

you decided to sit down along with him.  you embraced your knee.

"nothing. i just wanna see you. can't I?" he looked at you. his hair was wet.

"tsk" you answered him and turned your head. you leaned your back on the mirror. and he did same too.

"you're so gloomy. something happened? " he asked you.

"maybe?" you answered him. you closed your eyes and and everytime you did that ,the painful memory was infront of you. you opened you eyes and sighed.

"tell me. but it's okay if you don't want to." he spoke without looking at you. you remained silent and stare blankly at the classic piano.

 

"Dad let's play this song." you opened a child song note

"can you play it?" your dad asked and pat your head.

"of course I do!" you smiled cheerfuly.

 

"when I was 14. My dad...he was died..because of me." you started speaking. and closed your eyes. forced yourself to be strong. Jongin listened everywords came out from your lips.

"I was rebellious that time, like to play with my friends than sat on my bed in home. I had a bunch of friends." you swallowed your saliva. the words kept stopping on your throat.

"I fought with my mother over some stupid little thing.  and I ran out of the house. that kind of thing happened a lot back then." your eyes burned. you blinked rapidly. I musn't cry. I musn't cry.

"But that day was different. it was raining.." you continued hardly.

 

"hold on yoora!" my dad called me. I kept running crazily. even my lungs felt tightened. running. and running.

"wait yoora! let's talk! ...yoora-yah!" He ran to stop me. then I heard a loud crash. a very loud.

But even so.. I still ran acroos the road..and then when I turned my head. I never thought that it was..would be the last time my dad called my name.

 

"and he was killed instantly.." a tear came out from your eyes. you couldn't hold it anymore. 5 years. you burried it deep down in your heart.

"my mom never talked to me since that time. I guess, she was hate me. I was depressed and in the last semester of junior high school. I attempted suicide.

and everyone started to go away from me. even my bestfriend. that's why..I..." you put your palms on your face. hide your tears. you kept blaming yourself.

Jongin held your hand. pulled it away from your face. he touched your chin and lead your head to face him. 

He touched your hair.

"You know.." he started to speak. "I don't like it when you tied your hair like this" he reached your hair and pulled the hair tie. your hair fell down.

"It's better" he said as he tucked your hair behind your ear and smiled.

"The one who can control your happiness is your own self. don't be scared. If you love everyone around you, just love them. don't push them away. it'll just make you hurt even more." He stared deeply into your eyes.

Back then, I felt that this world had two types of people in it. those who are suited for happiness and those who aren't. I felt that the right to happiness was

something that was out of my control. I was completly loss. Everything had become so different from how was before. there are many things that make

people feel happy and warm. But those happy memories, that people cherish can also make the current situation feel even more miserable. 

But I was wrong. The one who can control my happiness is my own self. Jongin told me that.

Jongin cupped my face and lead it closer to his face. now your face was just an inch from him. 

you closed your eyes slowly. he kissed your tears. then your eyes,  your nose, your jawline.

and you felt a warm thing on your lips. It was new for you. it made you melt.

he put his lips on you and kissed you gently. his hand caressed your back slowly.

You kissed him back as you wrapped your hand arround his neck. a smile forming on his face as he kissed you. 

you parting your lips so you let his tongue enter you. he was explored your mouth slowly.

But he stopped before it became more passionate.

He leaned his forehead againts yours, and your nose was sticking eahother.

"Jongin..I.." you started to speak but he cut you off.

"I find it better if I don't say it right?" he whisper, asked to himself. you confused by his words. he remained silent for a minute.

"Be mine.. Park yoora. you don't have to protect yourself because I'll do it." he spoke out of sudden. you widened your eyes as you pulled your self from him.

it can't be...


 

Kiss scene.. not that good ;;--;;