chapter 14

Beautiful Lies

 

 

 

 

 

 

(the same song like before, this song is so heartbreaking. that's why. but you don't have to play it if you don't want to :3)

 

Yoora

 

True love? Does it really exist?

I didn't know that loving someone is this painful. 

the figure of the person whom I love so much, yet I can't do anything about it. 

even the moment when you told me that you loved me turned out to be a mere illusion. ah wait... i remember it now, you didn't even tell me that you love me once, jongin. 

and even your heart was never beating for me. I wonder why mine is still beating for you.

I don't think it will end, like it feels impossile to stop loving him.

the summer breeze was hitting me softly. the rooftop was the only place where I could go without anyone around me. 

even this place make me remember everything about you.

I shouldn't fell in love right? 

"yoora-yah" I heard someone called my name. I turned around and saw Sehun standing behind me.

 


"yoora-yah" a voice called your name and you turned your head.

sehun standing behind you then he walked toward you. you turned your head and stared at the view infront of you. 

he held your shoulder and made you facing him.

"what do you need sehun?" you asked him expressionless. you didn't want to meet anyone rightnow. you just wanted to be alone. you didn't want they pitied you. 

he released his grip from your shoulder. Sehun was hurt to see you like this. his heart tightened as he remembered that your smile has faded along with the heart that taken away by jongin.

"I'll just say it all now" he let out a deep breath. "forget him." you stared at him instantly as he said it.

"What I feel about you, I like you." he finally said. a moment later he grabbed his hairs and messed it. "ah i don't know it either, especially since you're stubborn, you're irritating, you're cold toward everyone including me." he stopped his words and looking down to the floor.

"Sehun." you called him softly. he raised his head and stared at you. "you don't have to pit-" you just wanted to told him that it's no need to pity you.

"yoora, I...I'll wait for you patiently." Sehun said as he locked his eyes on you. his eyes was told you that he was serious.

"don't. don't wait for me because.. that person was-" you looked down. it was so hard to admit that the truth is your heart always called one name. because it felt hurt that your heart betrayed your mind.

"then I'll make it. I'll make you forget him." he said full of confidence. he stood up in front of you. you were still stunned by his confession.

"Sehun..oppa." you said awkwardly. the cold voice of yours was still there, but it made Sehun heart melted instead."Thankyou for liking me." you smiled weakly to him. 

he smiled back to you and he patted your head. then he walked away from there. 

you looked up to the skies. 

Dad, do you miss me? because I do.

 


You walked downstair from the rooftop. it was so quite since everyone was in the classroom. and yeah, you passed the class.

you remembered the time before you entered this school. you were all alone and no one who cares about you.

now, you're alone, but there are peoples that care about you, a lot. and there's someone that torned your heart and thrown it on the floor. how fair.

"aaah!" you heard a voice from the room in the corner. you frowned and took a step calmly.

you were sure that it was a girl voice. you sharpened your ears and you realized that the voice so familiar. 

you stood in the end of the hallway and you stood up infront of the room that you knew it was unused.

you sliding it slowly and your body frozen instantly.

it was soojung and..jongin. they were making out in the empty room. 

jongin was sitting on the table infront of her and she was standing. her back was facing you.

"ah, jongin oppa" she moaned loudly.

your heart clenched as you saw he her neck and it passionately. you griped your chest. it hurts.

Empty, betrayed, and no happiness. that's heartbreak right? 

you didn't want to cry, what's the point? 

you felt like your heart was falling apart, but you life was going to fall apart too.

his cold eyes took a glimpse at you. then he closed his eyes and kissed her lips harshly.

you turned your head, and your eyes started to burn yet not a single tear came out.

you ran aimless untill your lungs felt like exploading. you were breathless. and the sweat poured all over your body.

you bent your body to take a breath then patted your chest rapidly. what was that? 

you raised your head and stiffened as you noticed that you stood infront of jongin's practice room. 

idiot. why am I here? you cursed yourself. you turned your body around started to walk away but you stopped and stared at the room again. 

I'll regret it. you took a step and opened the door. you saw no one. of course right? jongin was enjoying his making out session with his . you thought that it would be okay to take a look before he came back to that room.

you stared at your reflection, you were so lifeless, your eyes looked so tired and a little bit red. and you skin was so pale. 

you let out a deep breath and walked toward the piano. it was closed. you touched the cover and opened it.

it has been a while since you came here and played it. usually, you would play the song that everyone requested to you. a cheerful one.

but today you felt like you wanted to play a song that you, yourself wanted to. 

you pressed slowly and it made a sound that echoing the room. your fingers started dancing beautifuly on it. the song sounded...so heartbreaking. match my heart.

you closed your eyes. the moments between you and him flashed rapidly in your mind. you shot open your eyes and kept your fingers played on the tuts.

a single tear fell on your cheeks. two tears, and another tears. it flew out from your eyes. you warned yourself not to cry yet you couldn't stop it. 

you stopped your finger and put your arms on the piano weakly.

"jongin.." you whispered to yourself. that name still made a butterflies on your stomach yet it made your heart torned. 

"!" you shouted loudly as you let out all of your frustation. you were crying your heart out. the hiccup sound was out from your lips. you clenched your hand became a fist and hit the piano as it made a very loud sounds. it wasnt a beautiful melody, it was an anger from your heart.

"Damn it!" you said as leaned down your head on your arms. it made you realized that you were not as strong as you thought, if it was about that guy. kim jongin.

 


Jongin was walked by himself. suddenly he remembered your face from before.

"tsk, that girl. what's with that hurt face." he sighed. he just met soojung and did a little thing with her, until he saw you. and he loss his interest.

when he saw you, it made him remember about sehun. and it got him irritated even more.

He heard a faint piano sound. as he walked closer to his practice room, he saw that the door was unlocked. 

he widened his eyes and he took a step and stared silently inside the room.

he saw you playing it. your hair was covered your right side face. so he couldn't look clearly at your face. but by the look of your figure, you knew that it was you.

"jongin.." he heard you whispered but loud enough for him to hear. he stiffened suddenly. he thought you knew that he was there. but he relaxed a bit as he saw that you didn't move from the chair.

"!" Jongin startled a bit because of the sudden loud voice. he stared at you with his cold eyes, he just stood in front of the door silently.

"damn it!" he heard you cursed again then you leaned on your arm. is it that painful yoora? it's not. mine was more painful.

suddenly his handphone buzzed. he jumped in a shock and took out it. he walked away from there and answered the call.

"what do you want?" he asked coldly.

"let's meet" said the callers. jongin sighed and a smirk plastered on his face.

"where?" he asked him.

 


this part a little bit...emm..yeah..-_-

be strong yoora-yah! I'll support you! :D