chapter 9

Beautiful Lies

 

"Truth or dare? let's do it then" Hyojin said axcitedly. you tensed suddenly. how if everyone ask you about a weird thing? you let out a deep breath. and calmned yourself.

Baekhyun took a bottle in the kitchen, and he grinning when he came back. obviously, he was excited as well.

"okay so we'll start" Chanyeol said evily. everyone moved toward the living room and sat down in a circle. Chanyeol put the bottle in the middle. 

He stared at his friends and laughed. he held the bottle and started to spun it.

Everyone let out a relieved breath. except one person. Hyojin. she widened her eyes.

"so..Truth or dare?" Chanyeol asked her.

"T-truth." she stuttered. she closed her eyes in nervous.

"have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?" chanyeol asked. everyone tried to held their laugh. 

"Y-yah! what kind of quetion is that? beside I don't have boyfriend rightnow" Hyojin pouted. She stared at you timidly. you raised your eyebrows.

"just answer it, you choosed 'truth' in the first place hyojin" Tao said mockingly.

"I did." She muttered. You smirked at her answer.

"ha! as expected from a playgirl~" Baekhyun said cheerfully. 

"I just did it once. you're too much oppa."  she whined. and everyone laughed madly. she pouted and grabbed the bottle harshly. and spun it.

the game became more and more brave. it was the point of truth or dare, wasn't it?

for a few moments finally the bottle pointed at Jongin. everyone clasped and laughing. he facepalmed.

"truth" he said shortly.

"Jongin-ah are you a ?" the elder boy asked him. you stayed calm as you heard the quetion and Jongin stared at you.

"what?" you asked him. he let out a deep breath, and messed his hairs.

"no. I'm not." he finally said.  "i shouldn't choose truth in the fist place" he continued. he glanced at you yet your face didn't change.

he sighed and spun the bottle. it pointed to Kris.you giggled when you saw his sudden change of face.

"dare." he answered and stared blankly at Jongin. Jongin smirked.

"you have to...." Jongin hanging his sentence. "do a belly dance for 10 minutes" eveyone burst into laugh.

Kris Let out a deep breath and he stand up. he lifted his shirt up to his chest.

Jongin covered your eyes. but you avoid his hand.

kris started to moved his belly and everyone made an arabian music with their mouths. 

Jongin laughed madly and his stomach became hurt. after 10 minutes, they collapsed because of tiredness of laughing.

Kris reached the bottle and spun it. the bottle went slow.

"damn" you muttered. the bottle pointed at you. Kris smirked.

truth or dare? both are not safe if it is kris. 

"Dare" you finally spoke. Jongin stared at you. Kris was evil if it was about this game. and everyone knew it.

"okay. so, yoora-yah, seduce Jongin, till he turns on. and touches are allowed" you facepalmed. and everyone expecting a hot scene you made.

you stared at jongin and he catched your gaze. how should I finish it?

You moved and you sat on his lap. he widened his eyes and you smirked. 

"wohoo~" everyone got excited.

you put your index finger on his temple, and down to his jawline. he smirked. so she want to challange me? okay then. Jongin smirked back to you. 

you stared deeply in his ayes and you stopped your finger on his plump lips. he bite it softly. but you escaped your finger from his mouth and touched his chin. you raised his head up so you were facing eachother.

you gave a peck on his cheek as you lead your finger to explore his chest down to his stomach.

then you kissed his jawline continued to his neck. and it made him shiver. you explored his neck. but you just found him still in his calm face. 

you started to his neck slowly. everyone gasped at your boldness. 

you decided to his neck. and he groan as you found his weak spot. you it gently and he put his hand around your waist.

something poked your thigh. and you knew what it was. you knew that he was starting to turn on. 

you tried to raise but he hold your hand and pulled you. 

Everyone shoked as he saw Jongin put his lips on yours. he kissed you, instead of avoiding it, you kissed him back. and you wrapped your hand on his neck.

"y-y-yah! don't do it here you rascal" Chanyeol stuttered. 

"Un-unni.." Hyojin covered her eyes and Kris started to laugh.

Jongin pulled himself and he stared at you. his eyes filled with lust. 

"damn!" Jongin cursed as he carried you bridal style.

"Jongin" you shocked, and he brought you to his room. 

"wooo~" Kris cheered playfuly. he was proud with his work.

Jongin entered his room and he put you to his bed. he was lying on top of you as his hand supports his body.

he leaned in and kissed you passionately. he bit your lower lip asked for the enterance. you parted your lips and your tongues battle for dominance. 

you arched back when he slip his hand  lifted up your T-shirt up to your chest. he then puts his hands on your stomach and it

and left you with butterflies on your stomach.

He buried his face into your neck and breathed in, causing you to shiver. he your neck and it. 

"a-ah jongin." you moaned and it made him even more. Then he leaned over to kiss you again. he began slowly undone your bra and kissed the skin exposed above your bra.

"Jongin!" you screamed and he shot his eyes open. and began to realize what has he done. he sighed and he pulled you to sit.

"don't ever try to do that again. or I'll punish you. ara?" he cupped your face and tucked your hair behind your ears. he leaned and put his forehead againts yours.

"okay, I'm sorry" you said and he shooked his head. 

"it's not your fault." he said as he pulled you into his embrace and he caressed your back.

"It's getting late. I'll drive you home" he smiled at you.

Hyojin was sent home by baekhyun. so Jongin could let out a relieved breath.

it was 9:30 PM. You guessed that your brother was worried about you. and when you checked your Handphone there was a 9 missed calls and more than 10 text massages.

jongin walked toward you. your uniform had dried and jongin handed it to you.

"I'll bring home your t-shirt and wash it." you said. jongin said that it was no need. but as stubborn you're, you just ignored him and put the t-shirt in your bag.

jongin shooked his head and you sticked your tongue out.

"kaja" Jongin said as he held your hand.


 

"where are you from Park yoora! It's late for a girl." Your mom yelled at you. she was standing there when you entered your house.

"tsk. I just went out with my.." you hanged your santence and you swallowed your saliva. it's not that you scared of her. but you found it difficult to said those word. 

"with my friends.." you finally spoke. she remained silent. she had no idea that you could have a friends.

you walked upstair and walked in to your room.

you jumped as you saw your brother sat on your desk.

"yah oppa. you freak me out" you pat your chest.

"where the hell are you from?" you laid down to your bed. and sighed.

"my friend's home" your brother smirked when he heard your answer.

"is that so? just a friend? not you boyfriend?" you looked at him instantly and he chuckled. he walked and took a seat beside you.

"how do you know?" you frowned. you entered the bathroom and changed your outfits. a few moments later you came out.

"Hyojin told me. I called you but you didn't answer so I called hyojin and asked about you. but well.. it's good right?" He teased you and you snorted.

"I'm tired. go back to your room oppa." you closed you eyes.

"psh. little kid." and he walked out. 

you opened your eyes and sighed.

boyfriend. 

you remember, your first love was when you were in the kindergarten. during elementary school and junior highschool you also had someone you like. but..

If it asked if they was a real love. you'd say they were a little bit different.

then..what is this feeling? 

 



"hyung.." Sehun called luhan. he lying on his couch. 

"what?" Luhan took a seat across to sehun. 

"jongin...he didn't do anything bad to her right?" Sehun rubbed his forehead. 

luhan switch the TV channel. he took a glimpse at the younger boy.

"you like her right?" Luhan stared at the screen. it was his favorite cartoon.

"what? no." Sehun widened his eyes. he raised and looked over Luhan.

"just admit it sehun. I know it from the first time she entered our school." Luhan . he giggled as he saw sehun's face. Sehun his lips. he was nervous. and his whole body stiffened.

"I....just.." he stuttered.

"just what? you like her. I know." Luhan cutted Sehun words. Sehun grabbed his hairs. felt depressed as luhan knew about his feeling.

yeah. it was the truth.

"it hurts me when she told me about her past." Sehun closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. Luhan remained silent, he listened sehun.

"and it makes me worried when.. I saw her with jongin." there was a sad voice in his words. and Luhan realized it.

"Look sehun, we don't know about what's on Jongin mind. but I hope nothing goes wrong." Luhan calmned sehun. actually he little bit worried too. but if he exposed his worried to sehun. Sehun would felt uneasy even more.

"yeah..you're right." Sehun said simply. but his mind was racing of the thought of you. 

Luhan glaced at him. I hope, I am right too Sehun.


 

"unni~ come on tell me." Hyojin whined she tugged your sleeves. 

from early today till now hyojin asked you about what hapenned lastnight after jongin carried you to his room.

and you told her that nothing happened after that. but the dirty mind of hyojin, she didn't believe in you.

"aish.. i told you. nothing happened hyojin" you depressed by her childish action.

"no way~ you lie~" she poked your cheek. you grab her index finger and tried to bite it. 

"yah unni!" she screamed just before you bite it. she pulled her finger from your grip. you sticked out your tongue. 

You and hyojin walked to the cafetaria. it was lunch time.

Sehun and Luhan was there already. they texted you before, asked you to come fast. your eyes explored the cafetaria. 

Luhan caught your figure and he waved at you. you waved at him back and walking closer.

"so slow.." sehun mumbled, but loud enough for you and hyojin to hear.

"shut up! we had to go to the restroom first pabo." Hyojin said harshly. Sehun flicked her forehead.

"yah you are younger than me. you must respect me Pa.bo." he empesized his word.

"stop it you two. let's eat~" Luhan pouted and he caressed his belly. 

"I'm not that hungry, I'll just eat my snack. you can go." you said to the three. they stared at you and blinked.

"are you on diet or what?" Sehun asked you flatly.

"no?" you raised your eyebrows. and they stand up and walked away to take their food.

your handphone buzzed. you take out it from your pocket and read it.

from: jongin

I'll go lunch in the cafetaria with my friends. wanna join? 'of course' right?

you chuckled. he was full of arogancy.

you clicked the reply button.

to: jongin

wrong. it's a 'no'. I'm with hyojin, sehun and luhan rightnow. beside I've already here, moron. 

you put your handphone back to your pocket. you could see Hyojin walked with a grin. and there was Luhan and sehun behind her.

"why did you chuckled by yourself unni?" she asked you playfuly. 

"nothing." you smiled to her.

you looked at them and felt digusted. they was eating like a pig. you shooked your head. 

 

you felt something poked your cheek. you jumped because of the coldness. you looked over it and you found a can of cold juice hanging in front of your eyes. 

you titled your head and saw jongin standing behind you with a smirk.

"cute." he said. Hyojin looked behind you and saw jongin and his friends. 

"wah oppars!" hyojin said cheerfuly

Luhan and sehun remained silent as they continued their lunch that unfinished. but sehun would take a glimpse over you and jongin. his heart felt burn when he saw the scene in front of him.

"have you eaten well?" jongin asked you as he handed you the juice. you accepted it.

"I'm not hungry." you answered him and he frowned.

"just drink that juice then." he gave you a peck on your cheek. Sehun choked on his food. and Luhan pat his back.

you aren't shock over Jongin behaviour. he always like that.

"okay. thank you" you smiled warmly at him. and he smiled back at you as he patted your head slowly.

"annyeong~" kris passed and he messed your and Hyojin's hairs.

"YAH!" Hyojin annoyed and Kris chuckled.

"I'll go first" Jongin said and you nodded. he stared at sehun, and sehun gave him a glare. his hands turned into a fist. 

Jongin smirked. and you caught it. what's with that smirked?

he turned his head toward you and waved at you. 

"you and jongin oppa always lovey dovey unni~ I envy you." Hyojin said cutely.

"I find it annoying." you said as you put down your drink.

"ayee~ don't lie again~ oh! about yesterday you haven't tell me yet." she pouted. and you stared at her.

"what happened yesterday?" Luhan asked you innocently. 

"You know oppa, yesterday Jongin oppa carried yoora unni went to his room and-" you covered . everyone stared because of hyojin loud voice. 

"ssshh. lower your voice." you said panic.

"what? you did it?" Luhan widened his eyes. it looks like it wanted to come out. Sehun choked for the second time. he took his drink and gulped it.

"no! nothing happened oppa." you screamed in a very low voice. 

Sehun felt jealously was growing up inside. it was good that you could smile again because of jongin. but in the other hand, he was worried too.

Sehun stand up suddenly. he wiped his mouth.

"I'm going to restroom." he said in a cold voice. when dissepeared you turned your head toward Luhan.

"what's with him?" you frowned. Luhan just Shrugged and continued eating his food. 

I hope you're okay too sehun-ah.