chapter 24

Beautiful Lies

your brain was feeling too much pressure. either when you're at school or when you're at home. 

even Hyojin didn't help at all. she was to busy with her phone. 

Mr. Kang explained about the history that you never interested. 

you rested your chin on your palm. stared outside window blankly. 

the wind blew your long black hair nicely, you brushed your hair with your fingers. 

"pretty" you heard a voice said.

you turned your head to the front and found sehun was staring at you with his palms together at the desk and he placed his chin on the back oh his palms.

you rolled your eyes.

"don't joke around. turn your head and listen to what Mr.Kang say" you shook your head. Sehun raised his eyebrows.

"why should I? you didn't pay attention to him too right?" he grinned. he eyes was gone when he smiled to bright.

you flicked his forehead and you chuckled at his pain expression.

"Ms. Park , Mr. Oh. didn't I tell you before? no any interaction during my class?" Mr.Kang said as he fixed his eyeglasses.

Sehun flinched when he heard his name was called. Mr. Kang frowned at both of you.

"I'm sorry" you stood up and bowed lightly. Sehun followed you to stand up and bowed. then he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"get out" Mr. Kang simply said as he pointed the door with his thumb. everyone knew that Mr. Kang was that kind of person. serious. dicipline. just..like that.

you bowed the you walked out calmly. Sehun widened his eyes. disbelief that you didn't even give Mr. Kang your reason. he followed you walked out from the class.

"y-yah. yoora-ya. wait up." Sehun catched up his breath. your walk was pretty fast. that was natural for you. 

"where are you going? yah!" you ignored him as he became moe noisy. you stopped your track then you turned around. he bent down tiredly. 

"why are you following me?" you narrowed your eyebrows, with hands in your blazer's pocket.

"yah yah Park yoora. then, you want me to go anywhere just by myself? alone? aish jinjja this girl. " Sehun grabbed his hair and messed it in depressed.

he obviously stressed by your coldness. his hairs now, looks like he just got a electric shock or something.

you let out a laugh with his action. your voice's ringing nicely in his ears. he stared at you in amaze. then he was laughing along with you.

sehun felt relieved that he could make you smiled. it just.. your smile, he found it hard for you to do it nowdays. 

"I'm going to the toilet sehun oppa. you wanna follow me to there too?" you said as a chuckle slipped from your lips.

"of course I'll" He said as fe raised his eyebrows. you eyed him. "kidding, I'll just wait in front. then we can eat at the canteen right? since it's almost the lunch time" he waved his hand then he laughed awkwardly.

"sure" you smiled at him.

 



 

Sehun was waiting you. he leaned his back againts the wall while his hands was in his hands crossed on his chest. he stared at his arm watch.

"what the heck girls always do inside the toilet?" he mumbled. 

from a far he saw a figure he knew. he stared at that person.

that person walked closer by the time. 

"so..I guess, your Ahri is back." Sehun said smiled sarcastically. The dark haired boy stopped his track in front of sehun.

he turned  his head toward sehun. his hands was in his pockets.

Just when you began to walked out from the toilet you heard the voices. you twisted the door knob slowly, you opened the door just an inch. listening the persons that was talking.

you exactly knew whose voices are that. Sehun and....Jongin.

Jongin smirked. "so you have met her right?" he asked him calmly. 

"sort of. she became more pretty and pretty." Sehun answered him. Jongin gritted his teeth. 

"so.." Jongin started. "are you trying to own her again? wow sehun-ah, you must be really hate me then." Jongin laughed under his breath.

"I don't hate you kai." Sehun said. " but..if it's about yoora and your damn behaviour that give her pain, maybe I will." Sehun finished his sentace. 

You flinched because his statement. yeah, Sehun did so much thing to you. even he fight for you rightnow.

"beside, I never owned Ahri before. there's no way I would own her again" Sehun emphasized the last word clearly.

Jongin pushed Sehun backward. he gripped him by his collar. 

Jongin stared at him with the dark eyes of his.

"listen" jongin warned. "whatever lies you told me sehun-ah, it didn't change anything. It didn't change the fact, that we became like this, that is something to do with Ahri." jongin spatted. 

You opened the door widely as you plasterred your poker face on. you walked closer to them as you narrowed your eyebrows.

"what's wrong here?" you said calmly. you stared at them. 

"jongin, let go" you said as you held jongin arm. He realesed his grip harshly. he stared at you then he smirked annoyingly then he walked away.

Sehun fixed his uniform. you didn't expect that it would be happened.

you walked away from there fastly.

"yah, where will you go this t-" Sehun shouted.

"shut up. don't follow me." you answered him without looking back.

 

there was something you had to do.

you walked heading toward the opposite direction. the ball just rang that the corridor started to became crowded.

you bumped into student for a couple of times. you were heading toward class, that absolutely not yours.

you stopped in front of it. everyone stared at you.

your eyes explored around.

"Is song ahri here?" 



 

I'm a bit tired -_- so this yeah, just a short chapter.

tomorrow I hope I can update longer than this :D