chapter 16

Beautiful Lies

"what the hell are you guys thinking huh?" you said sharply yet your face still straight as ever. They stayed silent. Jongin just stared at the window. They scratched their hair awkwardly.

"YAH! you guys, why didn't you tried to stop them? bunch of dummies." Hyojin nagged non stoply.

"I've tried but-" Luhan stopped his words and stared at Sehun.

"What's with the noise?" Mr. Kang walked. He widened his eyes as he saw his students covered by blood.

"A fight huh? Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin. follow me to the principal office." Mr. Kang said and he walked out from the room.

"but Mr. Kang-" Luhan said worriedly.

"It's okay hyung.." Sehun smiled faintly. He tapped his hyung's shoulder. 

You stood in silent as you stared at Sehun and Jongin that followed Mr. Kang. then you looked at Luhan, gave him -what happened- look. And he just shrugged. 

"Come on guys, Let's heading to the class." Baekhyun let out a deep breath. Hyojin jus nodded in agree. 


 

The english lesson has ended, yet Sehun hadn't come back yet. and In 3 minutes the next lesson would be begin.

what happened with those two?

"I just received a text from Kris." Luhan said. Hyojin and you looked at him. you frowned.

"Kris? I thought you were in a bad relationship with them?" you asked him.

"me with them? not really. Sehun and Kai are." Luhan explained. You nodded slightly.

"and the massage is?" Hyojin asked in curiousity

"Ah ye, he told me that Kai allowed to leave the room. because he proved that he didn't start the fights. he just got a detention everyday after school for a week. and rightnow he's in school infirmary." Luhan explain the text he receved from Kris.

"and what about Sehun oppa?" Hyojin asked him. Luhan let out a deep breath.

"I don't know, we don't know. he was still in principal office till now." Luhan said. You stared at your watch. 1:28 PM.

you considered to go or not. 

"Tsk" you stood suddenly. make Luhan and Hyojin looked at you in gasp. 

"Unni, where will you go?" Hyojin asked you, confused.

"I'll tell you later" You said as you walked out from the class. I don't care with the lesson.

 


You walked to the infirmary slowly. The room was deadly silent. 

A breeze come in from the window that was opened. 

you looked at the figure that was lying on the bed. you walked closer. 

There he was. his eyes was closed. even when he was sleeping, he's still perfect.

how come a person like this became a devil?

you stop your track right beside his bed. you examine his face, he has a wound on his cheek and temple.

your heart clenched suddenly. It'd be never change till now. that heartbeat still throbed for this person. 

your eyes explored his figure and landed on his hand, there's a cut on it. you d your pocket and found his handkerchief that he gave to you the other day.

You touched his hand slowly. you felt butterflies on your stomach. you closed your eyes tried to hold yourself not to cry.

You tied his hand with the handkerchief very slowly. worried that jongin might be awake from his sleep, you decided to leave the room. but just before you walked someone held your hand.

you stopped in a gasp and turned your head. you saw Jongin's hand gripped your wrist. you plastered your straight face like you usually do.

"what do you want?" he asked you with his cold voice, his eyes was still closed.

"I just wanna to ask you something...at first. but I found you here sleeping." You answered him. you tried to release from his grip. but he held it strongly.

"so you just stand there and treat my cut instead?" he smirked and opened his eyes slowly.

"that handkerchief is yours. i just wanna give it back to you." you just stared blankly at his hand that held yours. avoided any eye contacts. you pushed yourself to remain calm. 

"stubborn." he smirked and you pulled your hand but failed, his grip was too strong. 

"he told me to apologize to you." he suddenly said. you stiffened by his words. "that's what you wanna ask me right? 'what did we fight about'?" he continued. 

you remained silent. 

"why?" you asked him barely a whisper. you raised your head and glared at him. 

"you got the answer already. moreover, It was fun dont you think? it doesn't really matter." his voice like a knife that stabbed your chest. there's no emotion in it. 

"jerk." you muttered. " it does matter, you hurt my friend jongin. " your voice still cold as usual.

"friend? I thought you would never wanna have a friends yoora-ya?" he said and stared at you. he sighed.

"don't ever call my name with your mouth. it's disgusting." you stared at him your voice was shaking. "ah, do you want to know the reason jongin-ssi? Sehun's ways better than you. no wonder Ahri left you and choose Sehun instead. you're a bastard." you cursed at him. The mention of Ahri name made him stiffened and anger took him.

He pulled you harshly and rolled you on bed. he was on top of you. He gritted his teeth.

He put his lips on yours roughly. he bit your lower lips till it bleeds and you closed your eyes. you struggled tried to escape but he didn't let it. you gasped for the air and he took the opportunity to slid his tongue inside your mouth. he explored your mouth with his wet tongue. Jongin moved his lips to your neck and it harshly. no voice came out, instead you moaned in pain. 

He pulled himself from your body. he stared at you.

"Don't bring ahri to this..or-" He said with his cold voice. he tried to control his anger.

"Or what Jongin?!! Or what?!" you shouted at him. your voice echoing the room.

"Or I'll hurt you.." He finally said, his eyes never left you. you stared at him still.

"...you hurt me jongin...you hurt me already."  a single tear fell from your eyes. a tear without emotion. your eyes told everything. even your face didn't change a bit. even your face didn't tell a sadness.

Jongin stared at your tears, and he wiped it slowly with his thumb. his face was softened.

"I'm sorry." he said shortly and kissed your eyes.

He raised from his position and took his jacket from the chair. He wore it and started to walked away.

You stared at the ceiling. another tears came out.

"I'm such a fool right? I trusted you before...I shouldn't be. " you said in a low voice but loud enough for him to hear. he stopped his track. for a moment the situation became silent. 

"then..from now on, don't trust anyone." He said coldly. he walked out from the room and closed the door.

you raised your hand and stared at the bracelet he gave to you. your heart clenched even more.

you covered your face with your palms. the tears flew in silence. it even didn't want to stop.

"I trusted you.. I really did." you whispered.

 


Hello~ thanks for subscribing, keep reading and enjoy u,u

this a gif for you guys~

EXO WOLF RAWR! :D