chapter 34

Beautiful Lies

you slided the curtain, held the knob as your vision glued at the view outside through the transparent glass door. 

you welcomed bye the summer breeze. 

there you were, jeju island. the island where everyone dreamt about.

where everyone wanted to spent their times with their beloved family. family? you snorted at that thought. it sounded amusing.

or where everyone wanted to have a romantic scene with their lover. ran at the beach, hugging, laughing. who didn't? at least, you weren't expect too much. 

you walked forward, closed your eyes and inhealed deeply. the smell of the sea crawled through your nose.

 

'daddy!" you ran toward the middle-aged man with the air ball on your hands. you laughed as you ran to him. your feet bumped into the waves on the foreshore.

"yoora my little princess..come here!" he spreaded his arm, ready to catch you. you jumped to him and he swung you. 

"yoora-ya, how could you do that? daddy is tired dear." your mom said to you sweetly as she patted your head.

 

Mom.

 

you opened your eyes slowly and smirked bitterly at the word on your mind. 

but the smirk faded away in a second. too fast. 

it changed by your deep sigh.



 

you walked downstair and you could heard the voices from the dining table.

everyone sat there while joking around, and told some freak story that made them burst more into laughing.

you shifted your gaze at jongin. he smiled as well at baehyun jokes, and it was enough to catch your attention.

but no, it wasn't a smile. he smirked at the joke. he never smiled remember? he just didn't. 

jongin felt your gaze, he turned his head and glued his eyes in yours. 

you gave him a cold stare before landed your eyes on the body that sat on the couch in the living room. 

that person head was leaned on the couch, his eyes closed, eyebrows frowned, with a glass on his hand.

you walked toward him. "Kris oppa." you called him. he shot his eyes opened and stared at your standing figure.

"hey. come here." he patted the empty seat next to him. you obeyed him and placed yourself beside him. "why didn't you join the others?" he asked.

"just because." you smirked and it made him snorted and shook his head. 

it was dark. the light on the living room was turned off, that place just received the disguised light from the dining table area that was still produced the laughs, it clearly heard from your hearing senses. 

 

"I like this place" you said suddenly after the long pause. he let out a laugh. "me too" he answered as he smiled gently at you.

you stared at the black screen TV in front. there was a light glow on it. 

"you are, kind of resemble to him." he frowned at your words. tried to figure it but still, he didn't understad. 

"him?" he raised his eyebrows. you turned your head and looked at him. "yeah, him. my brother." you answered and gave him a slight smiled. the bitter one. 

he remained silent when he got his answer.

"he has a tall figure that equaled with yours, piercing eyes, a voice that similar to yours, his behaviours," you explained to him slowly while tried to remember every little things about him. "and his careness." you finished your sentence. he stared at you that smiled when you described your brother. "and when I'm with you, it reminds me of him. a lot." 

"I'm fated to be your another brother I guess." he smirked. and you chuckled at his lame words.

"thankyou for everything." you flashed another smile. he just nodded at your words.

 

"do you miss him?" 

"not much."

"really?"

"yeah."

"how could it be?"

"I have another brother rightnow."

with that he laughed and patted your head. 

you were glad, you really were. actually you missed your brother. it was obvious, wasn't it? but it wasn't as bad as when kris wasn't on your side.

you had Hyojin, Sehun, Luhan, exo. but still, his presence was a bit different. 

 

"guys! come here!" Chanyeol voice echoed and made you and Kris turned your head. 

their eyes was on both of you.

"we gonna play truth or dare~ it was the game we must to do right?~" Baekhyun sang song. he waved at you. 

not again. you groaned in frustation. the last time you played it with them, it gave a bad impact.

"yah! come here!" Hyojin shouted axcitedly. their eyes were on both of you. 

Kris raised on his feet and he pulled your hand. "oppa." you warned him and gave him a cold look. 'no' you mothed him.

"come on." he pulled you once more and you stood up lazily.

you glared at chanyeol as you sat on the chair.

"crap" he mumbled and he gulped his saliva.

that was a long night, you couldn't hide your sour face, let them know that you were not pleased by it.

everyone seem enjoyed it so much, you smirked once or twice, when one of the got their turn.

it when sehun had his turn, and he dared to seduce luhan in girly way. 

you couldn't hold and you let out your laugh, not the hysterical one. 

"it's gross sehun." you said to him and he pouted. you let out a small chuckle at his cuteness.

 

it was 1 PM and the bottle was still turned. first round, second round, third. 

they weren't tired yet. even no alcohol for that night. sure, the game made everyone felt fervored. 

 

Ahri turned the bottle gently. everyone gasped when they saw where the top of the bottle stopped.

she smiled brightly. you swear, you could see her smirk in it. a light smirk.

"dare." you said.

she parted her lips began to order you to do something.

you could her voice when she ordered you and she smiled when she said it.  you stared blankly at the empty bottle.

gripped your skirt with your hand that was placed nicely on your tight. 

something never change, even before this everyone laughed and enjoyed it, jongin didn't smile. 

jongin stared at you, he definitely heard Ahri's order to you. Ahri smiled for more when he saw tensed rosen up. 

 

"I dare you to kiss jongin oppa."

 

that was how, she punished you.

 



HELLO~ I'M SORRY FOR BEING A LAZY .

I'M ON MY HOLIDAY WOHOO~ BUT IT MEANS I HAVE MORE TIMES TO UPDATED :D

KEKEKE ENJOY!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!