chapter 22

Beautiful Lies

You and Jaehyun were inside your room.

you're standing in front of your mirror while jaehyun sat on the couch. 

you stared at your reflection. you fixed your tie.

but you stopped suddenly when Jaehyun said something you unpredicted. 

"I'll leave seoul in 3 days." Jaehyun said suddenly. his eyes locked at the book he held.

you didn't know what he means at first, then the reality hit you. hard.

you remembered that your parents decided to send him aboard. 

you turned your head toward him. examined his face, tried to break the serious expression on his face and find that he was just kid you. but no, it didn't break. he's really serious with his word.

you furrowed your eyebrows.

"oppa, don't do this to me. why so sudden" you began uneasy. imagined that your brother gone, and you had to face your life all alone. without him on your side. 

alone. is the scariest word for you. you used to be with him everytime. he's your strength. how could everyone started to snatch away the peoples you love one by one?

"no oppa, you can't. I'll go with you" you said. you felt irritated by the fact he never informed you beforehand. 

he raised up from the couch then he walked. and he was standing next to you.

"no, you won't" he said as he stared at you. the guilty took over him. "you aren't child anymore right? we grew up right?" he smiled as he held your shoulders firmly.

"oppa-" the fearness was became worse. just in 3 days he would leave you.

"it's okay yoora-ya. you'll be okay. you love your friend right? I know it and I don't want you to leave them." Jehyun said softly. you didn't say a word fore a minute.

"go.." you looked down as you whispered desparetly. you pushed him slowly.

"just leave me then! go to japan and let me here alone! leave me behind with those woman that we called 'mom' and his husband!" you shouted.

what's the point of beg him? he'll leave you anyway. what's the point of tell him that you can't do this by yourself? he would say 'you'll be okay'. what's the points? 

"yoora!" your brother called you.

you grabbed your bag and car key on the bed.

you walked out rushly and bumped into someone when you out from the room.

your step-dad was standing there all the time. he stared at you with simphaty. you smirked bitterly.

"good job dad" you emphasized that word. then you walked away and out from the house.

your felt that your brain didn't work. your heart pounded fastly, the anger took over you.

how could, your life be this miserable. 

you slammed the car door harshly. and you sat on the driver seat. your breath was uncontrol. you felt that your body would explode anytime soon. 

 



 

you walked toward the rooftop.

you didn't speak a thing for the whole day in class. Hyojin knew you weren't in a good state by the look of your face.

She decided to keep silence. and tought, maybe when you're back in your good state, she would ask you.

 

you opened the door and the summer breeze greeted you. 

you inhealed the air. the dry hair infiltrated your respiratory. 

it has been a  couple of mouths since you were here. and everything just happened. fate played with you.

and you even couldn't anything about it. 

The pain Jongin gave to you, your parents that snatched everything from you, and the brother that in a short time would leave you.

what else's left? you couldn't find the answer.

 

you stared at the higher wall on the other side of rooftop. you started to walk toward it slowly.

you reached it and climbed easily.

you look ahead the view infront of you. you awed by it.

the cherryblossom  that beautifully planted on the back of school yard. and the green grass that look so freshed.

it's pretty. you tugged a slight smile.

you didn't know that there was such a place in this school. 

you stared at the sky and your dad face flashed on your mind. remembered the every little moments you shared with him.

you started to miss him even more. so badly. you wonder if you could meet him.

you closed your eyes and spreaded your arms. felt the breeze.

 should I try it again?. you moved your feet in inch. if i try it again, could I meet you, dad? you started to move your feet again.

just in a step.

just when you started to take another step a hand reached you and placed around your waist. 

you gasped as you were being pulled.

you thought that it would be hurt when your body fell into the ground. but, you didn't feel anything. 

you opened your eyes slowly and all you could see was the sky you saw before.

you could sense a hands wrapped around your waist. you moved your arm a bit and touched the person hand.

you heard the boy under you groan in a pain.

"are you that desparate?" he whispered on your ear. you got a goosebumps suddenly. his cold voice is sending you shiver ran down your spine. even if it was summer, you could feel his coldness trough you skin.

you snapped back at your sense and realized what actually just happened. you even tried to do that thing again. ended your life.

"why do you care?" your voice was trembling but you held it as strong as possible.

a single tear slipped from the corner of your eyes. it fell to jongin's cheeks. he took a deep breath.

"look, if you're tried to do this kind of thing. just not here, not in front of me." his husky voice said calmly. the two of you stayed at that position for a minutes.

1 minute...2 minutes...3 minutes... 

no one of you tried to pulled yourselves. maybe it was not right to do, or maybe it was the right thing to do for now, or maybe both of you didn't know the answer.

"sorry" the only word you could say to him. your voice cracked. your face didn't show any emotion at all. that's what you good at. pretending to not feel feel anything.

what are you sorry for anyway? 'sorry' for landed on him? sorry for being that deparate? or sorry for tried to end your life for a second time?

"it's not your fault, yoora" jongin answered. you felt butterflies on your stomach as he said your name.

even after all this happened, he still gave so much effect on you.

you nodded slightly as you raised your body. you stand on your feet straightly as you patted the visible dust on your uniform.

Jongin stared at you with his cold expression. then he lifted his gaze towards your hair, your eyes, your lips. he scoffed at his tought.

he then turned his gaze to the other side.

you stared at him with your poker face on.

"thank you..jongin" you said softly. "this is the second time." Jongin knew it well, 'the second time' you mean wasn't the mount you tried to jumped from the school building. but 'the second time' he safe you. 

you smiled lightly. you didn't even realized that you were smiling. the first smile you gave to him after all he did to you, after the sorrow and the pain that happened  because of him. 

You turned your body and walked away.

jongin smirked under his breath. He then followed you exited the rooftop.

 

You walked on the corridor and Jongin walked behind you. 

it's not like he followed you anywhere or something. it was just you have to walk in the same direction as him for a moment to reach your region.

bit it made you felt a bit uneasy, as you could felt his stare behind you.

 

a girl ran as she bumped into you. her books was scattered anywhere.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" you stopped your track as you saw her bowed repeatedly. she gave you a deep bow until his hairs and his bangs covered all of her face.

she kneeled down to take her books.

"it's okay" you said coldly as you help her to take her books.

"I..I'm lost on my way when I tried to find the administration office" she reasoned.

"is that so? are you a new student?" you asked her as you raised your eyebrow. she nodded lightly.

"em. the last year for me." she said

"me too. isn't this a last semester?" you asked her again furrowed. and she just nodded again. you sighed.

"come on, I'll take you the administration office" you said coldly. she lifted her head and he widenend her eyes.

"jinjja? gomawo..unnie" she said as she smiled cheekily. you nodded without looking at her.

 

"A..Ahri?" you heard jongin said suddenly. he was just standing behind you when the incident happened.

you turned your head toward him and looked that he was stiffened.

"Jongin oppa." the girl said in low voice. 

you turned your gaze toward her. 

you stiffenend as well. you stared at the brown medium length hair girl. 

the girl was the one you saw in jongin's photo album before.

now, she's right in front of you.

Song Ahri.

 



 

HELLO GUYS~ I'M BACK :D I'M SORRY AGAIN TO NOT UPDATE IN A SUCH TIME~

But, I hope you guys still with me after this time~

don't forget to leave a comment. I prefer comments than the subscriber to be honest. but, of course I'll be glad If you subscribing my story :D

and tadaaah. Song Ahri's back. this's her:

 typical cute girly girl. :)) happy reading guys. look forward the next chapter okay :D