chapter 11

Beautiful Lies

You were at the corridor. walking to your class.

you remembered what jongin told you yesterday. and it made you smiled slightly.

*flashback

you released your hug and he smiled at you.

"tomorrow.. after school. Let's go on date" he said. you remained silent.

"okay?" he asked you again, this time he raised his eyebrows. 

"where to?" you asked him.

"it's a secret" he said as he put his index finger on his lip.

you smiled weakly and nodded. 

"good girl, I'll be waiting in front of kona coffe shop at 3."  he grinned as he gave you a peck on your forehead.

*end

You got in the class without you noticed.  and you took a seat on your chair.

"unni, I'd read your text massage lastnight. so you'll go on date huh?" Hyojin teased you. she raised up and down her eyebrows rapidly. and you found it disgusting.

"who will go on date?" Sehun placed his bag on his desk. he stared at you and Hyojin. you titled your head toward him and you sighed. there he is, mister want to know.

"yoora unni will. with jongin oppa~" Hyojin spoke in a sing song. Sehun widened his eyes.

"w-what?" he stiffened. and hyojin nodded excitedly.

"today after school." Hyojin continued. Sehun rubbed his temple. he stood and stared blankly at the table. is he..really?

"are you serious?" he asked you hesistanly. you frowned with his nonsense quetion. what's with him? 

"what do you mean?" you frowned at him weirdly. hyojin looked at the two of you confused.

"emm..nothing. just.." he stuttered and tried to avoid the eye contact. you shooked your head in disbelief.

"come on Sehun. it won't hurt if I'll go on date with him, and he's my boyfriend after all. what's wrong with that?" you persuaded him. you knew that sehun was so nice. he worried about you.

he remained silent.

"okay?" you said to him.

"but-" he tried to give you an explain but you cutted him

"It'll be okay. I promise. it's just a date Sehun" you made a V sign.

He stared at the door and saw Luhan walked toward them. he sighed and gave up in the end.

"just do what you want then" he patted your head slowly.

"what's wrong?" Luhan confused by the awkward atmosphere. 

"nothing, just sit down hyung. the teacher has came" Sehun said as he took out his note book from the bag.

Luhan turned his body and looked at you. and you just shrugged.

you held your pen and played with it.

"hey unni.." Hyojin spoke low enough for you to hear. you turned your head.

"what's up hyojin?" you whispered. and you took a glance to the teacher. worried that he might hear your voice.

"you know.. Jongin oppa." she said and you listened to her.

"what's with him?" you asked her.

"Jongin oppa, don't you think he has changed?" you frowned as she said that.

"How do I know he changed or not?" you sarcastically said to her. she slapped her forehead.

"ah right. look unni, here is the reason. jongin oppa wasn't like that before you entered this school you know. now he is so caring and yeah etc etc. and he was a playboy back then you can say. and ignoring people. and so cold towards everyone except his friend. that's why I thought you are important to him? you're so lucky unni. ah no no no he is the one who lucky." she said in a very low voice. you tried to understand what she said to you. yet you processed it very slowly.

"Lee Hyojin! you will shut your mouth by yourself or you need my help?" Mrs. Song gave hyojin a deathly glare. she crossed her arm on her chest.

"I'm sorry. Mrs. Song" Hyojin stand up and bowed slowly. She stared at you and you let out a chuckle.

She sat back on her chair and looked at you.

"that's what I thought unni." she continued and winked.

"is that so?" you chuckle at her childishness. and looked ahead.

Is it really like that?

You'll never hurt me right, jongin? you smiled at your lame thought.


The school just ended. Hyojin pulled you to the girl's changing room instantly. you had no idea that what's going on and she said that she prepared 'something' for you.

you entered the room and it was so quite. hyojin locked the door. and she smiled.

she took out a box from a plastick bag. and she handed you it. 

you opened it and stared at her with a confusion.

"what is this?" you asked her.

"trust me" she simply said. she pushed you to change your clothes.

a few minutes later you came out. with a black dress she gave you. 

a black long hair was flowing down your waist nicely.

"wah beautiful!" Hyojin clapped and her mouthe hanged open.

"but wait.." she tapped her chin. and she took out a curling iron from her bag. she is surely doraemon sister.

after a few minutes she did your hair. you walked to the mirror and stunned by the figure infront of you.

you never did a make up since a long time ago. you didn't have enough time for think about it, actually.

you gave her a warm smile.

"thankyou hyojin" you said sincerely. 

she hugged you and you hugged her back.

"anytime unni~" she said as released from a hug. "now let's go! I'll sent you to him~" she pushed you out from the room.

The two of you walked to the parking lot. you really wanted jongin to see your appearence rightnow. 

but before you got there, a hand gripped yours. you saw a Soojung and her friends.

she tightened her grip and pulled you to the empty class. Hyojin shocked and she just jogged, following soojung that dragged you.

"what do you want?" you asked coldly. she blew her bangs in annoyed.

"and what are you planning to do to Kai oppa?" she asked you back. and it made you frowned.

"tsk. another bull" you said as you turned your body. tried to walked away from her. but, she spunned you roughly.

"you don't deserve him !" she shouted at you. Hyojin tried to walk toward you but Soojung friends held her.

"Is that so?" you said calmly. "then, Jongin should be the one to decide who he wants to go out with." you said sharply.

Soojung remained silent.and she was speechless. she knew that you were right. but to admit it, it was a little bit... 

"I.." you turned your body for the second time. walked out from there. "I won't let you go!" Soojung grabbed a blue ink from the table and splattered it to you.

"Ah Unni!" Hyojin screamed. "blue ink! oh no! what will we do about your hair now?!" she covered her face. a blue ink was on your tip hair. you stared at your hair.

"Yah how dare y-" Hyojin raised her voice. but her words being cutted by you.

"hyojin, stop it. I'm not mad." you said calmly. "I'll just go to a salon and then meet Jongin. what time is it?" you asked yourself. everyone was in silent. the more you calm, the more made you looked so scary for them.

you stared at your watch.

"2:56 PM" you said coldly without looking at everyone.

you walked slowly toward one of the desk. you grabbed a scissor from the table you stared at it for a while. you touched the tip of your hair. and you cut your hair without a doubt.

they gasped by your action. Soojung widened her eyes in a shock.and Hyojin covered .

"..since I'm out of time.I'll just go directly to Jongin." your voice became colder than the ice. it was heartless.

There was still a little ink on your dress. not too noticeble.

and your hair.. a waist length hair you had before was gone. it was just a hair flowing down your sleeves. 

he loves it, but it was gone.

It feels....

you walked toward the coffe shop he told you before and you saw him from a far.

"Jongin!" you called him as you walked closer. 

he turned his head and smiled widely. but that smiled faded as he saw your appearence. you still looked beautiful, but that time that was a little different.

"Sorry jongin I'm a bit late" you said. you smiled at him faintly.

he touched your hair and stared at it.

"your hair." he said to you with a serious face.

"I had to cut it because something happened." you said in a very calm voice.

"what exactly happened?" he asked you again. he cupped your face. his hand felt so cold. it was relaxing.

It feels..

It feels so painful. I wanted you to see it jongin. it was very beautiful.

you put your head on his chest. and wrapped your arm around his waist.

"I'm sorry..I really wanted you to see it but.." you said faintly. he caressed the back of your head and let out a deep breath.

"It's okay yoora-yah. It's okay." he muttered on your crown. 

 

 


a boring chapter. I'm sorry for a late update, I had to finish my project tasks TT-TT

and soon, In the next chapter, the truth will revealed!!