chapter 33

Beautiful Lies

you opened the locker's door as you put off your earphone and placed it inside. 

with your right hand, you roamed the locker, tried to find your textbook that usually you put in there. you stopped as you touched a purple book and lifted it from the stack. you opened it to check that it was the right book that you needed.

"you're late.." someone said as he pecked your cheek. he then leaned his shoulder toward the locker next to yours, not even break his stare toward his girlfriend..

you stared at your wristwatch. "I have 5 minutes." you said while took a glimpse at him. "I'm not late." you added as you closed your locker and turned around.

you walked and he followed behind you. not bothered to place his right arm around your shoulder.

"you've dark circle around your eyes. you didn't sleep?"

last night, you barely slept, it was kind of hard to at least shuted your eyes. whenever you closed your eyes, the shadow of peoples that want to forget flashed on your mind. and your head ached, made you felt even harder to sleep.

"I slept." you answered him before you looked at your hand and start counting. "for 2 hours?" you showed him two of your fingers and he raised his eyebrows. "or less." you added and he snorted.

"amazing." he said, and choosed to not asking anymore.

And in the class, you decided to sleep for the whole lesson. you already tried your best not to sleep in Mr. Kang class. but well, your body betrayed you. you flooprs your head down, and burried it on your crossed arm.

Hyojin looked at your figure that laid againts the table, wondering how could a person like you became a top student in the half year, with that she gave you a strange look. 

she glanced at Mr. Kang before put your book to covered your face, and she shifted her attention back to the lesson. 

 

you didn't know for how long you'd been slept, but you opened your eyes as you felt someone shook your shoulder softly, you felt a bit sore on your right arm, you realized that your head leaned on it the whole time. 

you lifted your head and saw theree peoples standing in front of you. they smiled as you sat properly and fixed some part of your uniform that a bit crumpled.

"unni, aren't you hungry? let's go to eat~" you didn't nag at her, actually you were starving from this morning. 

but, that was because you were overslept , you didn't take a breakfast and went straight to the school.

that's why you just gave in when these peoples dragged you to the canteen.

the students crowding around. you could heard some of them burst into laughter, and it catched your attention when you recognized one of the voice was own by Kris. you lifted your gaze toward the bunch of boy and two girls sat at the corner. 

again, you dragged by Hyojin even before you were back at your sense. Luhan and Sehun was gone from your back, and you realized they were already walking to that table where their bestfriends were. 

"Oh yoora-ya~" Baekhyun yelled cheerfuly as he saw you walked closer. 

everyone turned their attention toward you. you stood awkwardly and gave them a small smile.

you tucked your long hair behind your ear that fell, following your motion as you bowed to them . 

they smiled back at you as a replied. they admited that every action you made was attractive. but they were not crazy enough to have a little flirt with you as they knew, it would make the situation became complicated. they'd enough about the past relationship between you and jongin. or between you and sehun rightnow. and there was Kris that always acted like brother for you. They couldn't imagined if they were reckless, and everything gotten worse. 

Jongin stucked on his spot, he stared at you through his dark eyes and you could felt it from the corner of your eyes. 

you shifted your gaze toward him as you potisioned yourself to sit down, and that's it , you felt your heart clenched a bit as both of you locked your eyes. 

"are you okay now? last night you looked like you were sick." Kris asked you with a concern in his eyes.

you looked away slowly, didn't want to be obvious that the stare you shared gave so much effection to you. 

"I'm okay oppa. I'm just..a bit dizzy last night. I'm sorry for making you guys worried." you sighed, didn't know you sighed because of you're regret, or because you tired of lying. 

you brushed back your black hair with your fingers, and when you released your hand from it, your hairs moved back to how it was before.  

jongin gazed at your hair, your hair always catched his attention. 

he didn't remember how long it'd been from the last time you cut your hair and met him to have a date. because, your hairs growing longer than the first time he saw you.

times went so fast, didn't they?

"kai oppa!" jongin arm was shooked, he flinched a bit then turned toward Ahri who was pouting at him.  

jongin didn't say anything instead he just gave her a gaze. "I'm talking to you and called your name several times." She whined childishly to him. 

Hyojin and Soojung snorted at her action, and they exchange a stare after that. They didn't know, even if they were not close enough, they had the same perception, for them, Ahri looked like a flirt. 

"what do you think oppa?" Ahri asked him once again. expecting something from him. an emotion, a face expression.

"what?" he asked her calmly as he leaned his back and put his right arm around her shoulder. "let's go together to Kris oppa's villa in jeju for a summer break" she continued. 

jongin remained silent as he progressed what Ahri said. 

the word 'together' made him a bit uneasy, but he decided to not showed it on his face. 

he looked at your direction that already glued at his. you stared at him for a long time already, even before he wondering about your hair.

you locked your eyes on his for the second time, waiting for his answer. you didn't want to go actually, jongin and you in the same place for a week wasn't a good idea. but you didn't want to announce it as everyone looked so anticipated toward the plan. 

"sure." he answered naturaly, didn't break the contact between your eyes. he didn't even know what would happen next if you guys kept in meeting eachother. it was already made him at his worst state when he was in the same place with your just for 2 hours. he was unsure that he could held himself to not make a scene with you, either it was a fight, or a shout. everything that showed how depressing your and his state were.  it was the things that out of his will,out of your control. it happened naturaly when both of you together. 

he saw you gritted your teeth in your silence before you looked away.

Ahri catched the sight, and she smiled evily. 



 

"are you sure you want to go?" Kris asked you crossed the phone. Sehun asked you the same quetion before. 

everyone worried about you. it felt nice, being loved. 

you let out a small chuckle. "I don' want to." you answered him.

you could heard him sighed through the phone. "but I'm okay with it." you added.

"look, you don't have to force-"

"I'm not."

"I'm not forcing myself, it just when I think about it again, I can't always running from the reality." you said as calmly, you stared at the window, it was dark outside. but the full moon, it lightened the sky that was blackened slowly. "I will friend you not for a short time oppa, with you, sehun, and luhan oppa in my side, I'll meet this kind of situation more in the future. I have to get used to it." you ended your sentences. tried to explained what actually was on your mind.

for the nth time Kris sighed. might be, sometime he would make a scene when you and jongin met accidently. it woud make you stronger and it would make jongin pissed off, at least, it was what Kris' thought all this time. but, 7 days with him, he didn't think you could endure it. he knew your feeling to him, Sehun knew, everyone knew. 

"make sure you chose the right decision." 

you remained silent , you began unsure when the words slipped through his lips. 

were you make it right? you closed your eyes. Kris just hung up, the phone was still stick it on your ears. you could hear audiable flat sound that came out from the phone.

 

"I hope so" you whispered.



 

Thanks guys for always waiting for meeeee~

You're lovely <3 

I'm very busy these day, I have to study, I have an exam on this monday T^T

hope you like it, I make this chapter in a rush OTL

comment, subscribe! :D