chapter 8

Beautiful Lies

"Be mine Park yoora. you don't have to protect yourself because I'll do it from now on" Jongin spoke out of sudden. you widened your eyes as you pulled yourself from him.

you kept your head down, you were in a deep thought. you stared at your hand. 

and the memories flashed in your mind. Jongin always bring a warmness for you. a feel that you forgot what it feels from a long times ago.

ever since that night you met him, it felt different. 

but how if he would leave you? how if he just pity you? how if he would hurt you? 

The one who control your happiness is your own self. That words echoing rapidly on your mind. 

"hey.." he cupped your face and made you facing him. he stared deeply in your eyes. 

"do you feel the same way I do?" he asked you again. you stared at his eyebrows, his eyes, his nose, his lips. flawless.

you nodded slightly and he smiled. he reached your hand and pulled you into his embraced. he burried his head on your crock of neck and kissed it.

"that's good" he muttered. his breath made you tickle. 

you put your hand on his back and you smiled weakly.

Hey Dad, Is it okay? Tell me if it is wrong.

 

suddenly someone burst in to the room. you jumped as you pushed Jongin.

a girl ran in hurry toward you.

"you're yoora right?" she asked you timidly. seems like there was still a peoples that scared of you. 

"yes.what's it?" you asked her in a monotone voice. Jongin stared at the girl too.

"I'm sorry for disturbing. but I know nobody but you who close with Hyojin" the mention about Hyojin made you tensed. 

"What's with her?" you stayed calm, even Jongin could feel the tensed on your body.

"It...just..rightnow Hyojin........"

 


"you're a totally ! you were seducing him yet you didn't admit it huh?! you know that he is my boyfriend!" the girl called Sora screamed at Hyojin face. 

"I told you. I.wasn't.seduced.him! he was the one who SEDUCED ME! " Hyojin emphasized her word. her back. there they were. at the girls changing room. screaming eachother like there's no tomorrow. 

Hyojin hair was a mess. her hand was held by Sora's friends. Hyojin holding back her tears. Sora slapped her once, that's why her cheek was red.

You ran like a crazy person. you were sweaty, and hit another students several times. 

Hyojin..

You saw the crowd from a far in front of Girls changing room. You just wanted to enter but Jongin held your hands.

"yoora, it's better if-" Jongin words was cut by you.

"Jongin, look, I promise you I'll be okay. you know me right?" you stared at him. he released you. and you walked in to the room.

You looked at them. your worried expression was changed by the coldest face.

They looked over you.

"Unni!" Hyojin called you as a tears fell down.

"Who are you?" Sora asked you frowned. You spun her body and slapped her. you grab her jaw harshly.

"I..get pissed at people who bullied others." you held you anger. she was stiffen. "Bullying is terrible. am I right?" you gave her a deathly glare. she nodded rapidly.

"now get lose. before..." you paused your sentence. you leaned closer to her ear "before I do anything worse than this." you whispered to her and released your grip on her jaw.

She ran out with friends. Obviously, She was scared to death at you. 

Hyojin hugged you and you pat her back.

"Unni..." she said while sobbing.

"It's okay now hyojin. and I'm sorry." you said.

It wasn't good to hide everything right? you'll love someone who you love. you'll protect everyone who you want to protect. you'll just do whatever you want to do. 

When you back to the class, you explained everything to her. about your past, your family situation, about everything, even about Jongin. 

She looked so shock.

"so you're with jongin oppa rightnow?"She teased you. and you simply nodded. but she tapped hir chin.

"why?" you stared at her. she moved closer to you.

"But unni, don't you think he is a bit fishy?" she whispered to you and you flicked her forehead. 

"aw! unni!" he caressed his forehead.

"Don't say such thing hyojin" You shooked your head. you took out your book and flipped the page. what 'fishy'? pabo.

 


 

"yoora! are you free?" Sehun asked you cheerfuly. the bell rang five minutes ago. you were walked out from the class and saw Sehun and Luhan standing in the door. you stared at those idiots.

"I'm not sure.." you answered hesistanly. Hyojin walked toward you and pouted.

"unni, let's go out together ne? I wanna drink bubble tea." she whined and you let a deep breath.

"come on" Luhan gave you a puppy eyes. you facepalmed.

"It's not like that..." you tried to explain but you found it so hard.

"yoora!" you turned your body and you saw Jongin jogged towards you. this was the reason. you knew those two didn't get along with jongin. even you didn't know why the problem between them.

"Should we go?" He asked you as he put his arm on your shoulder. Luhan and Sehun looked at you two blankly. you bit your lower lips and glanced at them.

"Unni~ so you will go with jongin oppa? how about mee~~?" She stomped her feet. Jongin chuckled.

"you can go with us. my friends will be there too." He said. and Hyojin face turned bright.

"Jinjja?! Is it okay?" she said with her loud voice. and Jongin just nodded and chuckled.

"Okay then..bye bye Sehun oppa~ Luhan oppa~" Hyojin said as she pulled your hand.

Sehun just standing in silence. Jongin stared at him. he smirked at him and walked away.

"Hyung, what will he going to do now?" he put his palm on his temple. 

"Sehun-ah...It's.." Luhan widened his eyes. 


Everyone gathered at jongin house. They greeted you and Intriduced themselves to Hyojin. 

This is the first time you entered Jongin house, it was so elegant. Jongin decided to life by himself when he was a freshman in highschool. it means 2 years ago. In such young age you can tell he was independent.

Hyojin could get along very well with everyone. They even joked and laughed like a mad person. 

You walked to his pool. it was beautiful.

you put your foot to the pool and you were shivering. yet it was relaxing. you moved your foot and the water made a wave.

you stared at your watch. 6.15 PM. you smiled weakly, a memories for past months flashed on your mind. when for te first time you entered this school 'till now. 

you colud saw a shadow walked toward you, and that person kneel down behind you. you could recognize him just by his scent. you stare deeply in the water. 

he put aside the hair on the left side of your face from behind. it exposed freely. he kissed your jawline and continued kissing your neck. 

"Jongin, it tickles me" you said barely a whisper. you tried to avoid his kisses but he gripped your sholuder slowly.

"The more you move around, the more it will feel more tickles." he whisper in your ear. his voice like extacy for you. that was mesmerizing. and it was so hot where he touched you.

the truth is.. you wanted so much more.

he bit your earlobe slowly. you gasped and stand up instantly. he sighed and stand up too. he chuckled as he saw your red face. and he turned your face so you were facing him.

"you embrassed?" Jongin asked you cockily.

"no." you said, you looked aside, tried to avoid eyes contact. it was awkward for you.

he chuckled when he heard your answer. 

he cupped your face and leaned slowly. you stared deeply in his dark eyes. the gap was getting closer and closer.

 

"yah jongin-ah! get a room!" Baekhyun said in loud voice, he was standing againts the door. stared at the two of you.

You jumped because of the shock and pushed him strongly. but  you slipped backwards. Jongin tried to hold you but instead he slipped too and the two of you fell down in the pool. 

"OMO!" Beakhyun gasped, he decided to run before jongin yelled at him.

"yah!" Jongin screamed, and his voice echoing around the house.

you trembled because of the coldness of water. walked closer to you and cupped your face.

"are you okay? I'm sorry." he said as he hugged you. you nodded yor head.

"I'm okay" you smiled in his chest.

"come on, you have to change your clothes" he pulled himself as he caressed your shoulder. it felt cold, yet it felt warm. you didn't know how could it felt like that.

you out of the pool and jongin helped you. when you walked in to the room where Jongin's friends and Hyojin are. They stared at you and tried to held their laugh. Baekhyun just hide behind Chanyeol's back. You gave him a glare.

Jongin walked toward you. he gave you a towel.

"I'll dry your clothes, you can use the bathroom inside my room. I'll use the one at the outside." He said and you nodded.

You took a bath with a warm water. you washed your hair. and this is the first time you were taking a bath in the boy's house.

as long as it is jongin, it'll be okay.

you heard a knock on the door. interupting your thought. 

"It's me, I wanna give you a T-shirt and take your wet clothes." you heard jongin voice, you turned off the water.

you opened the door slowly and sneak your head. you reached one of your hand. and stared hesistanly at him. he smirked.

"I won't do anything" he said and he handed you his big size T-shirt. fortunately, you brought your hot pants just in case you need it.

"okay okay I know, now get out" you said and you stared at him coldly. he giggled and walked out from his room.

You walked out from the bathroom and a towel wrapped on your body. you wore the T-shirt and it was just cover up your upper thights. your long leg was exposed nicely. not bad.

you were looking around his room. it was so tidy for a boy's room. 

an album catched your eyes. you took it and you sat on his bed.

you opened the first page. 'Kim Jongin - Junior high school'. you flipped the second page. there was Jongin and his sisters. he looked so innocence back then. he was wearing a junior highschool uniform and his sisters put her arm around his shoulder. there was a hand writing, 'Jongin and noonas on first day of school'.

you flipped the second page. a picture of Jongin sitting on the couch just by himself. you guessed that it was the sudden. his face looked so puzzled.

you flipped the third page. it was written 'Jongin and bestfriends'. you saw a familiar faces. there was Kris, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. Jongin sat in the middle. there was a girl sat next to him. who is the girl? you explored the picture, another girl standing beside chanyeol. you saw Soojung. she was pretty.

you explored the picture again and stiffened. Luhan and Sehun? so they were bestfriend? but why..

you found it strange. as you knew, they didn't get along. But everyone grow up right? maybe they're splitting or else.

" yoorahave you finished? everyone was waiting. let's dinner together." Jongin knocked and spoke form outside. he walked back to the dining table.

you closed the album and put it back.

"okay." you jogged toward the door and walked out. 

everyone could felt you presence and looking over you. they stunned by you.

"damn she looks seducing, yet her hair is still wet" Baekhyun muttered and Chanyeol hit his head. Jongin gave baekhyun a deathly glare and Suho just shooked his head. 

"unni you look so cool~~right?" Hyojin said excited. and Kris gave you thumbs up.

"I'm sorry." you said, yet your face still calm as ever. Jongin smirked.

"sit next to me." Jongin said and you walked to the chair. 

You were eating nicely yet they were always joking and teased eachother. it felt good, you were in the middle of nice peoples. they won't leave me right?

When everyone have done, Kris spoke out of sudden.

"let's play" everyone looked over him, expecting something.

"What game?" you asked him with a frown.

"Truth or dare" he smirked. oh crap.