chapter 31

Beautiful Lies

you walked into your house. it was dead silence, you could only heard your heels that echoing around the house as you walking.

it was passed midnight and you just got at home. you began to walked upstair but the lamps suddenly flashed and on.

you stared at it and you could felt a figure standing near the wall. 

it was your mom. you stared at her uninterested, felt the glare from your back.

"where were you? and what are you wearing Park yoora?!" she shouted at you and you flinched a bit. her voice hurt your ears.

you took a glimpse at your feet then you turned around to face her. 

"obviously," you hang your words as you stared at her. "I wasn't at kindergarten school. because you exactly knew, I'm not 5 nor wearing any kid uniform." you said to her without emotion. what you where the best at.

she stared at you, her eyes redden as you said that. you knew that she held the anger inside her. 

she swung her hand and slaped you. hard. 

that was a long paused until she could her you let out a sarcastic laugh. 

you lifted your head toward her and smirked bitterly. "what monster I've been raised." she whispered as she gritted her teeth. 

you heard a door opened and from the corner of your eyes, you could see you step-dad walked closer. he seems shock about what happen in that time. 

he held his wife shoulder firmly, trying hard to make her calm.

you laughed under your breath as you heard her statement. "you maybe forgot, mom.." oh, how you missed that word so much. 

"I wasn't raise by you, I raised by my dad, Park Jaewook" your pierce eyes stared at her, and she a bit startled by whay you said. then you took a look at your step-dad for a second before you walked upstair and left them in the living room. 

 

you threw your heels carelessly then you leaned yourself at the bed harshly, made a slight bounce at your body. 

you were already tired because of jongin and your mom put an oil at the fire. made it burned even worse. 

you stared at the ceiling before you put you palms on your face. 

 

hey dad,I wonder if there is anything in the world without you.

you cursed it..your cruel destiny. 

 

you sighed and you grabbed your phone when you felt it buzzed nonstoply.

you stared at the caller id. Oh Sehun. it read.

"hello?"  the voice said, waiting for you to answer back.

you softened and gave a simple "yes" to him.

you could heard a chuckle from the other line. you narrowed your eyebrows. "why are you laughing? Iam I that funny?" you asked him coldly.

"ouch, how can I melt that cold heart of yours, mind to tell me? should I pour a hot water on you, yoora-ssi?" he mocking at your answer.

"how cruel." you answered him and you let out a soft laugh. "what's with the laugh? you okay?" he asked you again. you amazed by how that person knew your condition just by your voice. 

"nothing. I got a liitle fight with my mom." you aswered him naturaly. it wasn't like a big deal for you. it happened, a lot. 

your mom shouted at you and you let her did that. 5 years, you already used to it. how you wish your dad was her to comfort you, or your brother. how is he? he didn't called you after he left you to japan. you wonder if he was alright with your grandmother. she was a though person, just like you. and you knew where you got that personality from, it streamed down in your blood. 

"hey, why are you so silent? are you crying?" you snapped back to reality when you heard him say.

that was a slight before you answered him. "no. I'm not." 

the first time, you cried because your dad passed away.

the second time, you cried because your mom blamed you.

the third time, you cried because jongin left you.

forth time, you cried for the pain.

fifth time, you cried because you were miserable became like that.

and this time, you stopped cring because of that reason. 

"I'm sorry, for made you left your friends." you said to him regretly, trailing your mind on the moment at the club. 

"huh? what? oh, it's okay. it was just them you know.. you're more important." he said and let out a chuckle. Lies.

you smiled a bit as you heard him. it made you a bit felt uneasy about the fact he left his friends to comfort you when you knew he wanted to stay there.

"weirdo.." you answered him. 

you let out deep breath and Sehun could heard you as your breath hit the phone and it made some noises on his ears.

"you sounds tired..just take a rest then." he said to you with a concern in his voice. "um." you simply answered. it wasn't that you did it on purpose, it was just you felt really really tired. 

"see you tomorrow, yoora-ya." with that words, he hang up the call. 

you dropped your hand on your chest and sighed. 

 

"I'm glad for you"

 

you heard jongin voice in your head. you closed your eyes to shrugged the voice, but it won't disseaper.

you threw your phone that you held before as you let out  a little desperate shout. still, his voice refused to vanish.

you didn't think it would ever end, like it felt impossible to stop loving him. sad but true, he hurt you, in a million times. then why did you still love him?

that's the confusing part, and you didn't know why.

after a few weeks, you finally felt a sense of relief, but you knew inside that you were just going into denial. 

And after a few more weeks, you were back to where you were an empty soul and teary eyes. You'd spent so many nights laying awake in bed, and fear of rejection. After about a million tears had been cried, finally pulled your self back toghether and kept going.

you looked back on all of the hurt you had from this, and you realized it was horrible. You were still hurt but you'd learned to hide it so that everyone thought you were okay. you just sat back and wonder how one person, could have caused all of this.

 

Why me?



 

after a moments, Jongin was back and  walked closer to where his friends was. and Ahri followed him behind. 

he was standing in silent as he stared at his friends one by one. he explored the place with his eyes, tried to find a figure. he couldn't find it.

Kris catched the sight and he smirked.

"Sehun went home" He said as he leaned his back toward the couch before he continued his sentence. "with her girlfriend".

Kris knew, jongin wasn't tried to find Sehun in the first place. he didn't want to make it obvious as Ahri was right behind jongin.

Jongin gave him a cold stare before he looked away. "have a seat jongin-ah." kris added as he patted the empty seat beside him. 

Ahri felt the tense between them, but she remained silent as she couldn't figure what it was. she just knew, that it might be related to you.

Ahri stared at jongin that sat roughly on the couch. he grabbed a glass of vodka and gulped it and one shoot.then he put the glass harshly, and it made a sound of a glass that bumped eachother.  he grabbed once more, and again, and another glass of vodka. Ahri stared at him frowned. and his friends remained silent and enjoyed themselves as they knew there was nothing they could do about it.

Ahri held his hand just when he wanted to gulp another drink.

"don't drink anymore kai oppa" she said softly. jongin gave her a cold stare then he yanked his hand, made the vodka shook and dripped a bit. left a half fluid in the glass. but he drank the rest, and held the burned feeling in his throat.

that was the first time Ahri saw him in that kind of state.

he looked so horrible,

and pathetic.

 



 

HELLO READERS~ 

SHORT CHAPTER I'M SORRY, I'VE TO FINISH MY TASKS THAT'S WHY.

AND I LOVE YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS SO MUCH UGH T^T EVEN IF I DIDN'T REPLY IT ONE BY ONE BUT I READ ALL OF IT REALLY~

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE MY STORY JUST LIKE I LOVE YOU :3

ENJOY~