chapter 18

Beautiful Lies

Sehun walked in to his room as he gulped his softdrink. he felt the cold sentation through his throat.

Luhan was sitting in front of the screen for 2 hours yet he didn't feel tired even a bit for playing his favorite game playstation.

"damn! I lose!" Luhan cursed under his breath. Sehun smirked annoyingly made Luhan glared at him.

Then he turned his head and looked at the screen again.

"Sehun-ah" Luhan suddenly called without looking to Sehun. his eyes was still focused on the game.

"ye hyung?" Sehun answered as he leaned his back to the couch

"don't you want to give up?" Luhan asked him carefuly. 

"about?" Sehun gulped his drink again. 

"about yoora " Luhan finally said. Sehun stopped his activity. he put down the empty can on the table.

"I don't want." he said coldly as he stared at his hyung. Luhan stiffened by sehun's answer.

he turned his head. he looked at sehun.

"look, I don't want anyone to get hurt more than this. not  yoora , not you, not even jongin. " He said calmly. "and you know it well sehun-ah. She is Jongin's." luhan let out a deep breath.

" at least, I want to protect the one that important to me, it doesn't matter even I've to hurt my self. and come on hyung, you isn't jongin's anymore. they broke up remember?" sehun said as he stared at the window. 

"it does matter. I didn't talk about the physically sehun-ah. I talked about her feeling. her heart." Luhan calmned himself. he felt so stressed with this kind of topic.

"no hyung, this is the final. if it's needed. I'll change her heart." he said as he stared at luhan.

Luhan sighed. 

"whatever then." he turned his head toward the screen again. he continued playing the game.

I hope you made a right choice sehun-ah.



the stiffy dinner with your family this night. Your mom and your step-dad was sitting in front of you, and your brother were next to you. 

you had no appatite for the food, either your brother. 

you used to laugh along when you were with your family member. used to. it was 5 years ago.

"isn't the food delicious?" your mom asked then she looked at you and your brother.

"um." you nodded uninterested as you took a glimpse at her. your brother remained silent.

your dad took the napkin and wiped his mouth.

"look kids." he started the conversation. you and your brother stared at him. your mom took a glass of water and drank it slowly.

"it's about Jaehyun's future. we have talked with your grandma in Japan. and we agree to sent Jaehyun to study aboard in there. and if you want to, you can go too yoora" He said as his face became serious.

you and your brother gasped because of the sudden information from your parents. this is too much.

"what?!  stop with this bull! I don't want to" your brother said as he raised his voice.

"we have thought about it. It's about your future Jaehyun-ah. if you choose to stay here, you'll be just a boy that always fighting and fighting. you have to learn how to manage the company." your mom finally spoke.

"how could you do that?! his future was on his hands. you can't be like that. how about his collage here?! his friends?! how about Hana unni?! how about- " you said as you gritted your teeth.

"no but! that is the final desicion." your mom cut your words.

your brother stood up harshly made the chair squeal. his face was red as he tried to hold his anger.

"I. dont. want. to" he emphasized his words. he gulped his water and put down the glass hardly on the table as it made a loud sound.

he turned around and walked upstair without looking back.

"oppa.." you whispered.

"Jaehyun! Park Jaehyun! don't be childish!" your step-dad shouted.

you glared at them and you smirked.

"it's nice right?" you laughed dryly. they frowned their eyes.

"it's nice to take away everything from me right? you snatched away my happiness! you snatched away my life! and now...you are trying to separate me and Jaehyun oppa? you are trying to snatch the only person that I have?" you looked at your mom right in her eyes.

"you don't know-" your mom tried to speak.

"what's that I don't know! you're the nicest parent in the world for God's sake!" you screamed your lungs out, your voice echoing the house.

your mom looks so pale as she fell on the chair. she obviously shocked with your words.

you turned around and walked fastly to your room.

"yoora!" your step-dad called you as he tried to calmned your mom.

 

you walked in to your room and slammed the door.

you felt so depressed as you grabbed your hair.

are they ing kidding me?

you heard another door slammed. you knew it was your brother's. and you knew he would go out with his friends.

you looked at your wardrobe and walked toward it.

you opened it and changed your clothes.

you grabbed your car key after you finished changing your clothes.

you walked downstair and your parent was still there.

"where are you going?" your dad asked you.

"trying to find my happiness." with that, you left the house and drove your car.

you felt too much pressure on your mind. you have to make it gone. 

you opened your phone and typed.

to: Kris oppa

where are you?

you got email a minutes later.

from: Kris oppa

Exo planet club. why?

you didn't reply back his massage. you just drove your car to that place. 

a nice place to this condition.

 

after you reached that place you walked straight inside.

there place was so crowd as usual. and the music was so loud. and the people just do everything they want to do. dancing, making out, and anything.

you explored that place to find kris. and finally you found him sat at the usual seat.

you walked to the 2nd floor. the VIP.

exo looked at you in awe. Kris shocked that you actually there. he didn't think that you would go there just after you sent him a text.

There was jongin with Soojung sat next to him. he put his hand on her shoulder. and soojung's arm was on his chest.

it still hurt but it doesn't matter anymore. you just want to get rid of the thought of today's problem.

"yoora.. you are here! you looked so stunning" Kris said as he smiled widely.

you smirked to him. Jongin felt your presence and he just stared at you in silent. 

"what happened?" Baekhyun asked you as he patted the empty seat next to him.

you walked and you sat there.

"my parents gone crazy. that was actually happened" you said, as you reached a glass of beer on the table. you gulped it in one shot.

they cheered as they saw your attitude. 

"yah Park yoora why are you here? just go shopping with princess hyojin. this isn't your place." soojung said annoyingly.

"oh hi soojung. I'm sorry I didn't see you before. why are you so interested with my business? and fyi, It has nothing to do with you. just continued you ty things, and I won't disturb you." you smiled in annoying way. then you smirked as you saw soojung pouted and felt irritated.

"wow! hahaha cool!  just be here if you want to relax your mind" Tao said cheerfully.

you nodded. and stared at jongin that was busy with his chick.

you took another beers and gulped it. 

"yah don't drink too much." Kris grab the glass from your hand. Jongin smirked at you as he release his hand from soojung shoulder. 

you stood up and walked away slowly.

"yoora where are you going?" Baekhyun asked you. you pointed the dance floor with head. 

you walked and you started to dancing freely.

"oh dear God, what happened with that girl?" Kris mumbled worriedly.

"Hyung, is she really okay?" Tao asked him.

"Should I stop her?" Kris said hesistantly. you were in your worst state that time, and you thought that that was the only way to make you forget.

Kris just stood up but jongin held him.

"Let her" he said coldly. Kris sat down and looked at your direction. you were climbed to the bar and you stood there. you laughed and kept shaking your body.

a boy approached you and he strecthed out his hand. you saw him and you reached his hand and down from table.

he pulled you so you were in his embrace. you did a couple dance. you're a bit drunk but still on your mind. 

he put his cigarette on your lips and you smoking it smoothly. then you held it with your left hand and you put your right hand on his neck.

suddenly, a hand gripped your wrist and that person spun you over. you looked at that person and frowned. 

"what the hell jongin." you said coldly. you yanked but he gripped your hand strongly.

he didn't answer you. instead, he dragged you out from there harshly. exo was running toward the two of you as they saw that incident. worried that something might be happened.

"are you nuts? " you smirked.

"you're drunk. you have to go home." he said shortly. he took your key from your pocket forcely and threw it to Kris.

"bring it, I will drive her home" he said. then, he dragged you to his car.

"let go of me" you said coldly to him as you tried to release his grip from your wrist. your face was still straight as ever. typical you. 

he didn't answer you. he opened the door and pushed you inside.

in the way to your home, you didn't speak a word the whole time. and him too. no one from you wanted to start the conversation.

you just stared at the outside of window and he focused to the road. 

5 minutes later, you were in front of your house already.

"thanks for the ride" you thank him coldly.

you held the door handle and tried to open it. but jongin grab your hand and pulled you so you were facing him.

he put his lips on yours then he closed his eyes. he your lips passionately. 

you struggled but he put his hand around your waist. 

you pushed him hardly so he pulled back. 

"still taste nice." he smirked and touched his lips.

"Go die. I'm not one of your es." you said as you wiped your lips. the smirk still plastered on his face as he turned his head straight and leaned his back to the seat.

"you're a bastard aren't you?" you said. jongin not even looking at you. you opened the door and slammed it. 

he saw you walked inside your house. he didn't do anything, instead he stared blankly at the place where your figure gone.

"I am" he whispered as he closed his eyes for a minute. then he drive his car back home.


 

Hehe creepy right? I have no inspiration~ -___-

By the way, I love the caracter of 'you' in this story. I always imagine 'you' as the person that always with the cold voice, a voice without a tone (?) and a face without smile. expressionless. without emotion.  that's why i use this girl image for describing 'you' . :3 she's my favorite~

ENJOY! :D