chapter 20

Beautiful Lies

Late update~ mian! :3 

 


You and Hyojin walked into Library and sat down on the chair in the corner of the room. that was two last empty seats left. 

"lucky~" Hyojin cheering. you smiled at her and took your nerd glasses from your bag and wore it. 

the exam was coming near. the students all get tensed up suddenly. 

it was like just yesterday you entered this school. an antisocial girl back then, who finally had a friends, and met someone then you falling in love with him and again, that guy destroyed you.

Oh come on yoora you've to focus.

since a few days ago, Hyojin forced you to go library with her. and you couldn't do anything but say 'okay' to her. 

you knew that she wouldn't stop to asked you untill you gave her those answer. it didn't kill you by the way, beside, the more you busy, the more you made your brain to not think about him.

you heard a taps sound. you turned a bit your head toward the sound source. then you raised your eyebrow.

Hyojin was tapping her pencil on the table repeatly while she bit her bottom lips. She frowned as she looked at the paper infront of her.

"don't be a noise hyojin-ah." You warned her with a whisper.

She jumped a bit by the sudden cold voice of yours.

"umm.. I'm just....thinking. this quetion is difficult." Hyojin said slowly, her eyes glued on her paper.

You smirked. "good news then." you turned your head toward your book again.

"what do you mean?" Hyojin blinked her eyes.

you stared at her, "it means, you actually have a brain. it's good." you chuckled.

"Yah! unni!" Hyojin shouted.

"SSssst!!!" Everyone gave you and Hyojin a glare. you bowed your head slightly. 

"yah, shut up." you whispered to her and she pouted. "here" you said as you pulled her paper.

Hyojin blinked saveral times. 

"to solve this problem you have to do this...then this.." you explained to her and gave her a formula. She just stared at you disbeliefly. actually, you're smart girl back then. even you're fighting a lot, you always got a good marks. 

"wow unni, I don't know that you're smart." She looked at you with her big eyes. 

"now do it by yourself." you put down her pencil and fliped your books.

The shocking ringtone suddenly heard. Everyone glared toward you. you gave them -that's not mine- look with your calm face.

Hyojin mentally slap herself as she realize that the sound came out from her phone. Hyojin bowed repeatly, and you just sighed.

"ah ne ne I'm sorry I forgot...okay.." Hyojin whispered toward the phone and she didn't bother to look at you that gave her a straight face.

she hung up the phone and tidy up her stuff.

"unni, I'm sorry I've to meet my friends. Let's go." she said in hurry.

"nah, I stay. you can go Hyojin-ah. I have nothing to do. " you said. She nodded slightly.

"okay then. see you unni~" she waved at you and run out from the library.

that kid.

you decided to take another book from the bookcase. you explored every book with your eyes. your index finger pointed at every title of book since you still didn't find the book you need.

then you smiled slightly as you saw the book. you raised your hand to reach it. unfortunately, with your height that quite tall, you still couldn't reach it.

you sighed. you tiptoed and tried to take it again but a hand reached it smoothly before you.

you turned your head, instead you faced a boy's chest. you could smell the scent that you knew very well who was the owner.

you looked up and saw jongin stared at you with his dark piercing eyes. your distance was just an inches away from him.

even your heart trying to betray you. you pulled your body away, scared that he might heard your heartbeat. 

"thankyou." you said coldly and took the book from his hand. you walked away from him and sat back to your seat.

 

you put down the book and you put your palms on your temples. you felt so desparete.

you let out a breath and stared at your book. you fliped it pages repeatly. 

then you felt the presence and you could tell who it was. The person sat next to you. and he didn't even say a words.

Goddamit, today was so nice. what's with this person?

you closed your book harshly. "why did you do this to m-" you stared at the person and flinched.

Sehun raised his eyebrows "I did what?" he asked you and blinked.

"I'm sor...I didn't mean...I thought.." you said puzzled. you looked around but you couldn't find jongin's presence.

"just.nevermind" you gave up as you sighed. 

"you're so weird.." sehun said. " are you sick or?" he asked you. he put his palm on your forehead.

"no.. I'm just not in a good mood. you know, girl's problem." you gave him a small smile. 

"aah~ so that's why.." he leaned his back on the seat.

"so, why are you here? do you need something?" you asked him as you looked at the bookand you fliped the next page.

"emm..yeah. are you free tomorrow?" he asked you cheerfuly. even you could see his teeth.

you stopped reading the books and thinking for a while.

"I guess..why?" you answered without looked at him.

"good! let's go on date!" he yelled with a low voice. you turned your head in a shock.

"date?" you whispered at him with a frown on your face.

"come on! it's just a friend date. It'll be fun!" Sehun tugged your uniform like a little kid. you shook your head with his cildish attitude.

"okay okay I'll think about it." you said finally. 

Sehun grinned as he heard your answer. he massed your hair and run our from the room.

what's with everyone and the noise they make? 

 

Sehun walked in the hallway with a smile plastered on his face.

He raised up his hands.

"wohooo~" he exclaimed 

soon yoora, soon. I'll do my best for you.

 

You continued to read the book infront of you.

Jongin was stared at you flatly from behind the bookcase. no one knew what's on his mind rightnow. he just won't let an emotion that describe his tought come out. typical jongin.

he leaned his body on the wall with his arms folded across his chest.

"kai, let's go." Kris said as he put his arm on jongin's shoulder. Jongin straight up his body and walked before he took a last glimpse at you.

Kris caught it and he glanced at the same direction as jongin. He saw you tucked your hair behind your ear and with eyes till focused on the book.

don't tell me that actually.. tsk. forget it..

He remained silent as he walked out from the library.

 


A BIT LATE BICAUSE MY FINAL EXAM-__-

ENJOY GUYS! :D

SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!

and Oh! I wanna shared with you guys.. what do you think about the teaser? tomorrow they will make their comeback stage! wohooo~ 

and this part of the MV, That jerk kisses her ;------; so saaaad. but well... I can't do anything T^T

 

KAI AND SEHUN~