chapter 13

Beautiful Lies

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(it matched the situation so play it while you reading)

I didn't beg for your love, I wanted your true heart

Even on the day I saw you for the last time,

I din't want you, I want your true heart.

           My scarred heart,

          And my tainted memories of that time.

          Your face looking at me,

         I hate it all, I hate you.

 


"Choose me" Sehun said suddenly. his words made you stiffened.

"I'm not smart, I have a rude mouth, but despite all that, " he raised his head and facing you. "I'm the one who's in love with you the most." he stared deeply in your eyes. his eyes told the truth. his eyes was really serious.

you blushed, but you tried to hide it with your calm expression.

"I..I have to go. I have to meet-" you turned your head aside. but he cut your words.

"yoora! that guy's no good. He's just going to hurt you!" Sehun gripped your shoulders.

"I don't understand why you like this." you put down his hands from your shoulder.

"just listen!" he held your hand but you wiped it harshly.

"what is it? I said I don't understand!" you shouted at him.

"That guy, he still hasn't forgotten about her!" sehun burst in anger. but he realized it in second.

he covered his own mouth. he himself was gasped by his words. 

what?

you remained silent as you tried to proccess anything that just happened. 'her'?

a face came out on your mind.

"Song..Ah ri?" you let out a name from your mouth. Sehun widened his eyes and you stared at him.

 

*flashback

"yoora-yah, you know. I'm thankful that jongin is in a relationship with you rightnow" Baekhyun said to you. everyone was in the living room. you and baekhyun was in the kitchen to prepare the snacks for them.

"really? and why is that?" you asked him, but your eyes focused on the smoothie.

"because it has been a while since he was in a relationship with a girl. since then he never serious when he dates someone." baekhyun smiled as he told you about it.

"is that so? when it was?" you asked him with a curiousity.

"emm.. when a junior high school. her name is song ahri. and she was a totally you know. but it was in the past anyway. just don't think about it." Baekhyun messed your hair.

your mind trailled about the photo in jongin's album. his past,Song ahri.

*end

 

"So you're just here yoora?" A voice called you. 

you stiffened as you heard that voice. Sehun and you turned your head. jongin.

"I waited you but you didn't come. but it's okay, let's go" he held your hand. 

you stared at him, your mind was full of Sehun words. is it true?

you turned your head straight ahead.

"who told you about Ahri?" he said suddenly. you stopped your track and stiffened by his quetion.

"I.." you stuttered.

"let's just get this over with." he let out a laugh sarcasticaly then inhale a deep breath and looked at you.

he cupped your face and put his lips on yours. he your lips and entered his tongue inside your mouth. 

you shocked till you couldn't do anything. Sehun widened his eyes, and he clanched his hand became a fist.

Jongin released you and he stared at Sehun. you blankly looked at jongin.

"Hahaha, what a face sehun . it really suits you." jongin laughed slyly as he looked at Sehun face.

what's going on?. you confused by the situation.

"I'm sorry yoora , you just don't get it. I guess, I'll explain." he said as he smirked coldly.

What happened? you asked yourself rapidly, yet you didn't find an answer.

"Song ahri, we met back in junior highschool. and the truth was, They extreamly in love each other." he said. his voice was strong, yet it was so sad.

You widened your eyes. so that's why they broke their friendship?

"Haha can you believe that? she was with me, but then, she just threw me aside when she was with Sehun." He put his hand on his head. 

he stared at you.

"park yoora, since you've arrived to this school. Sehun's engrossment with you did nothing but irritated me. what happaned between Ahri and Sehun. I'll never forgive it." he walked toward you and he raised your face with his index finger.

"that's why I wanted to be close to you. because It's painful for Sehun. for that reason, you're nothing but tool." he continued as he smirked.

"tool?" you whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

he put his hand on your hair and caressed it slowly.

"you don't understand like a real idiot huh?" he smiled. but that smile wasn't as warm as the last time he smiled at you.

"I used you" he continued. you were so blank that time. you stared at him but your mind was nowhere.

"It was a lie, all of it. I don't feel a thing for you." he said in a clod voice.

"Hey, quit it. quit it Jongin!" Sehun said as he stared at you. but jongin ignored him.

"Everything I've told you, even my smile it was all a lie." his eyes was so dark.

you didn't know why, but the wind feels colder than usual. you let the wind blew your hair and a little part of it covered your face.

Jongin touch your hair slowly.

"the truth is..I never really liked you. not even a bit." he tucked your hair behind your ears.

"Damn you!" Sehun shouted. he tried to give a hit on jongin but jongin held his hand and knocked down him instead.

"Sehun-ah, don't do that. you'll get hurt." Jongin said then he stood up. he turned around tried to walked away.

but he stopped as you tugged his sleeves. you didn't even looked at him.

he looked at you with his cold eyes.

"I have no more use for you" he said without a guilty in his voice. you released his sleeves slowly. and stared blankly on the ground. he walked away from you. 

 

"I like your long hair"

"Be mine, I'm the one who will protect you"

"you let him hugged you, yoora-ya"

"It was a lie, All of it"

 

every words he said to you was echoing on your mind. It was a lies. your leg became numb.

Hyojin walked to find you, and he saw jongin.

"wah jongin opp-" she stopped her words as Jongin just passed her and she saw you sat on the floor.

She gasped. to look at you in that state, she felt a pang in her heart.  

she jogged toward you and kneel down.

"unni! what happened?" she asked you but you remained silent. 

"Sehun oppa! what on earth happened?" Hyojin turned her head toward Sehun but, he didn't give her an answer.

Luhan looked at you and he put his jacket to cover you.

"stand up yoora it's cold, you'll get sick if you're being like this." Luhan said gently to you.

Hyojin hugged you and caressed your back.

"It'll be okay unni, It'll be okay. Let's get you home." your eyes were unfocussed. it was hurt, yet no tear came out.

 

Hyojin and Luhan entered your house and there were nobody in your home. 

they lead you toward the living room. and asked you to sit down there.

Luhan kneel down in front of you.

"yoora, if it was painful, you need to let it out. you need to forget. forget everything." Luhan said softly and he examined your face.

'forget'?

Hyojin walked out from the room and finally she saw Sehun. He looked like a lost child. he stood there but he didn't move an inch.

"what the- What are you doing here like a puppy oppa." Hyojin frowned.

"I wanted to cheer her up even just a little bit, but I can't face her." Sehun said as he avoiding Hyojin eyes.

Hyojin grabbed him by his collar.

"Shut the hell up. don't use your head to think like an idiot. what do you think is the right thing to do rightnow?" Hyojin burst her anger.

"get in there and smile or I'll kill you." Hyojin spat as she pushed him to enter the room.

Sehun walked in to the room and he saw you.

Hyojin let out a deep breath and she touched her forehead, felt so depressed.

"that guy destroyed her." she covered her face with her palms.

 

You put your palm on your chest. Everyone tried to cheer you up. they dancing in front of you.

that was the first time that has happened to you.That you fell in love with someone that much.That a guy said you were pretty.

Why did it have to be jongin? Every single day he made you happy. and you were really glad.

'I used you'. everyone stopped whatever they did. and stared at you. 

your tears one by one came out. and you bursted all of your pain that night. They looked at you with a concern.

yoora, you're an idiot. all along it wasn't real.

I was in love. I was in love. I was in love. I'm so gullible.

"Damn it!" you shouted and your voice echoing around the house. you looked down and put your palms together on your face.

If..If loving somebody is this painful, it'd be great if I never know anything about love.

 


"What has to be done next? ah, I'll just sent the tasks to the teacher room then." you grabbed the stack of books on the teacher table.

today you did a lot of thing. you cleaned the class room, you threw the garbages away, and anything more. you wanted to make yourself as busy as possible.

"what's with yoora? she looks so lively" Luhan muttered.

"Unni, are you okay?" Hyojin asked you, she was very worried about your state.

"I'm okay hyojin, I have to sent this to the teacher room." you smiled weakly. and got out of room and walked at the corridor, heading toward the teacher room.

..No, Thinking about him just upsets me, so I shouldn't. Crying, It's too painful and misarable if I do that, so I won't.

All of it..Forget it.

You stopped and stiffened as you saw a figure in front of you.

He walked and his handphone was on his hand. he raised his head and he saw you.

he kept walked and locked his eyes on you. then he turned away as he walked passed by you.

your hearbeat was increased and you felt a pang when he did that. he just gave you his cold stare and acted like nothing happened.

you turned around and threw the books to his back and it scattered anywhere. you grabbed him by his collar as you and him fell on the floor.

you were on top of him. your face looked so hurt yet he remained with his cold face.

you clenched your palm became a fist and punched the floor beside his head.

"I..want to kill you." you gritted your teeth. he stared at you with his calm face and it made you felt more irritated.

"damn you" you whispered. "Damn!" you screamed your lung out.

you raised your hand tried to punch it again but he catched your fist.

"what you are saying, it's not true." He said calmly. you stiffened and you pulled your hand away from his held.

you put your palms on your forehead and he examined you.

he raised his body and held your hand. there was a little cut on the back of your hand.

"Hurry up and do it.. if you really hate me." he said.

 

"forget it all yoora"

"It was a lie, all of it" .That words echoing again.

 

he touched your cut softly then he took out something from his pocket. He wrapped your hand with his handkerchief.

It's impossible. Why do I find it impossible?

the bracelet he gave to you was seen by him. he stared at it for a while then sighed. he stood up and you still sat on the floor.

He turned around and walked away from you.

"I hate you so much" you said in a faint voice. he stopped and he stared at your direction.

"I really do, I hate you so much." you continued and his cold face was back.

"...you have a reason to." he said and walked away.

you looked at his back till it disappeared. you looked so lifeless. your eyes was so blank.

But, I'm misareble. because even when I shouldn't, the truth is that I love you.


 

Double update :D 

Leave a comments guys~ don't be silent reader okay? :3