chapter 3

Beautiful Lies

You splashed water on your face then looked at the mirror in front of you. Why are they always following me? arent they tired? I just need to avoid them right?

You turned your body, walked out of the rest room. you planned on going straight to the class, but you stopped your track as you saw a boy standing there. his back leaned against the wall, and his hand crossed on his chest. he smirked when he saw you. with that, he walked slowly towards you.

"Do I know you?" you finally asked, starting the conversation. he gave you a small smile. you puzzled, yet your expression didn't change a bit.

He moved his hand and his thumb touched your corner of lip. you just want to dismissed his hand, but you stopped when he spoke.

"Your lips have a cut. Does it still hurt? You've to be more careful nextime. " He said gently, barely a whisper. You shocked. This voice. you tilted your head slowly. you looked at his eyes and stunned. The voice is still the same like before. The only hint you have about the boy who saved you. 

"Y-you are...the boy from lastnight?" you stuttered, you didn't even know why did you became like this. 

"well..you tell me." he answered you shortly.

"if that's the case, I should say thank you. however, you were saved me before. Thankyou..em.." you tried to restore your voice like before and calmned yourself.

"It's Jongin.. yoora-ssi, right?" he patted your head then turned his body. but before he could walked, you grabbed his wrist and he stopped without looking back at you. 

"wa-" you wanted to ask but, your were being cut off.

"yoora!" Luhan called you from a far. Hyojin and Sehun was there too. they walked toward you. Kai felt Sehun's presence and he gave him a cold stare. 

You released Kai's hand, and he walked away . you were still following his fugure till disappear. 

"Unni. what took you so long? we'll be late." Hyojin whined. you let out a deep breath. 

"I had to do something." You finally spoke. Luhan and Sehun just stand there in silence. what's with these two?

"Unni..kaja" Hyojin pulled your hands to back to the class. Why did she acted like a little kid? I'm not her unni for God's sake.

But before you could entered the classroom, Sehun tap your shoulder.

"what?" you asked uninterested.

"about Kai.. I forbid you to go near him" This time sehun looks so serious.

"what do you mean? and who's kai?" you frowned. and about the 'forbid' thing, tsk, you must be have a nerve to forbid me dude.

" The boy you met earlier.." He was still the serious expression. earlier? could it be jongin?

"okay whatever. I don't care anyway." You decided and left him puzzled. this girl..she's so stubborn, isnt she?


*Your POV

*Flashback

"Mom, I.."  I tried to explain but my mom avoid me in the eye. She never look at me that time, not even took a glance. she just turned away.

The act mom gave me that time, it felt like she was telling me "it's all your fault". 

I wanted she to say something to me but she never did. too late. from that time, she hate me.

*End of flashback

 

I looked at my bedroom ceiling blankly. I didn't move an inch.

To me, It's a memory I don't want to remember. It's a feeling I want to erase. my lips, my feeling, my soul. How to erase this painful memory?

 

I grabbed my jacket and key. I walked downstair, my dad looked at me instanly. 

"Where are you going?" He asked me. I avoided the eyes contact.

"Get some air" I answered him coldly. The last thing I want to do is talking with him.

"From now on, we- I mean me and your mom decided to work at our company in seoul." He explained. I could feel his eyes on me.

"yeah." I  gave him a short reply then I left him.

I drove my car to the park from that night. I sat on the swing. I started to like this place to be honest.

I remember about the incident a few days ago. and I let out a pathetic giggle.

"silly. I'm not strong enough right?" I muttered in a low voice. I glanced at my watch. 8:25 PM. It's not that late. I thought it's okay. 

Suddenly, someone hug me from behind. his hand wrapped around my shoulder. 

"You are here.." A voice said in my ear. I stiffened from the shock.

 


Tonight, Exo gathered at jongin's house. It's common for them. They're a top students, yet they've never studied in the first place. their life was all about clubbing, party, women and another silly things.

"Hey, remember about the new girl?" Baekhyun asked, he was lying on the couch while holding an adult megazine. everyone ignored him.

"What 'new girl' baekhyun? do you mean you've a new chick? so you wanna share with us?" Kris teased, made everyone laugh.

"Ani, I mean. the new student who was with sehun and luhan before." Baekhyun continued. the mentioned about Sehun and Luhan made everyone stopped everything they do. They looked at baekhyun directly. including Kai.

"yoora? What's with her?" Kai asked him with a calm yet cold voice.

"So her name's yoora? Damn! she's so fine~" Baekhyun drolling, imagining your figure.

"I heard a bad rumors about her." Chanyeol walked toward his friends while holding a beer. everyone got more interested. They waited for chanyeol gulped his drink.

"I heard that in her previous high school, she fought a lot. and I wonder if it was true, seeing that she had a bad temper and some a cuts." Chanyeol explained. everyone nodded in agree. Kai listened him in silence.

"Actually, We attended in the same school back then. when we were in a junior high school." Tao spoke suddenly. Everyone gasped. 

"wow really?!" Baekhyun got more intereseted than before. Tao just nodded.

"Yeah but I don't really know her. I ever heard that in the last semester in junior high school she has attempted suicide, but failed." with that statement, everyone gasped in a shock. Everyone started to wonder if she had an issues. they played with their own mind.

"okay, let's stop with this topic. jongin, can you buy me some beers? we need more." Suho said. he shaked the empty bottle. Jongin nodded and raised from the couch.

"I'll buy it at the mini market near the park then." Jongin walked to the market. Tao offered to go along with him but he refused. he bought some beers and snacks. in the way home, he walked through the park and saw your back figure, sit on the swing. She's here again? isn't she scared?well.. Kai walked toward you. he wrapped one of his hand around your shoulder.

"You're here.." Jongin said in your ears. She stiffened. cute.

 


 thankyou for reading this guys~ hope you'll leave a comments ~(^,^~)(~^,^)~ *shake