chapter 36

Beautiful Lies

you were sitting on the beach bench while gently rubbing your crossed leg with sunblock. 

you eyed the boys that acted childishly one another. splashing each other and laughing. you shifted your gaze back to your left leg, made sure there was no spot on it that missed.

you let out a deep breath. remembered about the last night event. you were so pathetic back then. if you kissed him, at least, it would make everything easy. 

yeah, everything would be more easy but your heart.

in the end, it would be hard on you. with that, you laughed sarcasticaly at your pathetic life. 

"what's so funny unni?" a voice interrupted your thought, make you snapped back to reality.

you lifted your head and saw Ahri standing in front of you, a smile plasterred on her lips.

she wore a violet one-piece swimsuit instead of bikini, it still made her looked nice actually. probably jongin told her not to reveal too much skin. and well, she just obeyed him. 

you smirked as you took your sublock and put it on your another leg "nothing." you answered her. 

her smile faded and she awkwardly sat at the another bench that placed next to yours. 

"ung..unni.." she started and you took a glimpse at her, motioned that she could continue. "I'm sorry for the last night..you know..kiss thing." she rubbed the back of he neck. 

"it's okay." you looked at her and you gave her a smile, you were still applying the cream on your right leg.

"I don't know that you didn't like the game." she said while avoided your eyes. 

"it's not like that. I just a bit tired that's why."

"but still-"

"no. really, just don't mind it anymore." you ended the small argue between you. 

and it made an awkward slight pause before she suddenly said, "I like your bracelet unni." 

"sorry?" you raised your eyebrows. "bracelet.." she said again as she pointed at your wrist. you followed the direction and got what actually she meant.

"oh." you stared at it before continued, "yeah, me too" you said bitterly.

"where did you buy it? I want that kind of bracelete too! it's pretty~" she sang song as she eyed it. 

"I don't know. someone gave it to me." you said as you trailed your memory. " on our first date." you whispered. but loud enough for Ahri to hear.

"Wow! how sweet! that person must be like you a lot unni. well, also It looks so expensive. jongin oppa didn't even gave me a thing." she pouted cutely as she made an envy face. 

like me a lot huh? you snorted at her words. "who's the person? that person must important to you right? since you always wear that~ " she said excitedly. you remained silent as you hesisted to answer.

"yeah.." you answered her in a low tone. "he's important..but it's not Sehun that gave me. it was someone else." you forced yourself to smile. 

Ahri looked like in a deep tought for a while but, she maintanenced to keep her smile along with her. 

you turned your head as you felt someone came closer toward both of you. then, you stiffened a bit when you saw jongin.

He jogged toward you and Ahri. but of course, you knew he wanted to meet Ahri. He was shirtless with just a short pants that reached his knee. 

his body looked so built well as you could saw his muscles in part of his body and his abs. no wonder he was strong when he gripped on you or held you when you two were in argue. make it worse, his tanned skin that just kissed with the sunray. 

you dazzled just like that. as simple as it. 

"oppa!" Ahri exclaimed as she stood up and waved at him. "hey." he smiled at her as he put his arm on her waist.

you looked away and chose to focuse on your leg instead. 

"aren't you going to join everyone?" he asked her. some part of his body was still wet and there was a drop from his hairs because of the watersea. he seemed like enjoyed that holiday so much. 

you disgusted by their lovey dovey acted but you held it as youdidn't want to be rude. 

"I am! but, I didn't put my sunblock cream yet so-" she flinched as you stood up suddenly from the bench.

jongin looked at you as well but you remained calm with it. you had to. 

you threw your cream bottle to the bench, then you removed your wristwatch and the bracelete before you put it on the table. you coudn't wear it, since you decided to join everyone.

you took off your oversized t-shirt and threw it as well to the bench. revealed your nice curved of body, left just in your pastel colored bikini. not too contrast with your pale skin.  you bite your hair tie with your teeth then you combined your long black hair into messy bun. you ttok a glimpse at jongin that his eyes was still at you. 

you turned around and walked away as you done with your preparation. 

"oh unni where are you going?" Ahri asked you. you turned to her and pointed your thumb to everyone. gave her an answer before you jogged toward the beach. 

"she's beautiful, isn't she oppa?" Ahri asked jongin that was still kept his eyes on you. that was a slight paused as Ahri waited for his answer.

"yeah" he answered her shortly. Ahri made an annoyed face without him knew. 

Jongin still locked his eyes at your figure, it was when suddenly Sehun made his way to you and placed his hand on your waist.

he clenched his jaw but in a second later he looked away and snorted.

a little bit he knew, Ahri catched the sight. 

 



 

You enjoyed the day so much, you joked and laughed with everyone. 

but they made you mad as well. they didn't bother to help you when Chanyeol drowned you. they even laughed at it. 

or when some random boys checking you out then sehun would wrapped his arm on your waist. 

He even stucked his tongue to the boys. you laughed by his silliness. 

"what was that?" you chuckled and he pouted. 

"let them know, who is the real owner of you." he punched his chest arrogantly. and you snorted at it.

"owner? how rude..what do you think am I?" you raised your eyebrows and he chuckled. 

 

Jongin took his towel and he dried his hair with it. he shook his head once or twice, made sure here was no water droplets lef on his hairs. 

he shifted his gaze and caught the figures of you and sehun that smiled and laughed. 

Sehun wrapped both of his arms on your bare waist and lift you up and in a seconds he put you down and pecked your cheek . you yelled at him and he laughed out loud while running. 

he clenched his jaw and looked away. something wrong with him, and he couldn't find out how or why he became like this. 

"!"  he cursed under his breath before he threw his towel on the ground frustated.

 

 

you drowned yourself up to your chin in the bathup, relaxing your tired body after the longday activity.

your eyes was closed, felt the refreshing water. it was almost 20 minutes you soaked yourself in it. 

you turned your head to the right. you stared at your bracelet that placed nicely on the adge of the bathup.

 

'that person must be like you a lot unni'

 

you sighed before drowned yourself deeper, till your body disseapeared. 

you held your breath, slowly, the air came out from both of your mouth and nose. made a bubble noise from the water. 

you gaped for air the minute after. your wiped your face before raised and took your bathrobe and wore it. 

you walked out from he bathroom and looked around. 

Hyojin wasn't there, probably she was with everyone. she even took a bath before you, around 1 hour ago. 

you looked at the mirror then saw your reflection. your hair was wet. you decided to dried it with the hairdryer.

just after you sat, you flinched because someone opened your door room suddenly. 

you turned around and saw someone closed it then made sure to lock it. 

you startled as you saw who that was.

you held your voice not to shouted at him.

 

"what the hell jongin!" 

 



 

HELLO READER~ 

HAVE YOU GUSY SAW THE LIVE PERFORMANCE OF GROWL? IT'S COOL, ISN'T IT?

I'M SPAZZING EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF IT! LOLOL

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

ENJOY :D