chapter 30

Beautiful Lies

Beautiful Lies Trailer

I'm not good I'm sorry OTL



Kris twisted the door knob and he walked in.

"guys. here is the drink. and we have a guest." everyone stopped everything they do.

they stared at you and there was a long pause. you furrowed your eyebrows.

"yoora-ya~ I miss you~" Baekhyun cheered as he sprinted toward you and hug you. 

"I can't breathe" you said coldly. Sehun shocked as he saw you were here.

baekhyun realesed his hug and messed your hairs. you glared at him.

you catched jongin stared at you in silence. you look away as you heard sehun spoke to you.

"what are you doing here?" he asked innocently. you eyed him.

" I can't?" you said coldly, not waiting for an answer, you turned around began to walked out.

"ya sehun-ah, I invited her." Kris said with his husky voice as he held your hand. you smirked at sehun when you saw he started mumbled. 

the boys began to exercise again. and you stared at them in silent. 

the dance was so powerful, you liked it whenever you saw people doing something with their passion. 

you stared at jongin's reflection through the mirror. he always succesly captivated you. it was your nth time seeing him dance, and you had to admit you never get bored even a bit.

you had to look away before the memories came back on your mind. you stared at the window and walked toward it. 

Jongin glanced at your reflection when you walked toward the window and opened it slolwy. then he shifted his gaze back to the mirror.

it was getting dark outside. and the wind pierced your skin as it blew on you. you closed it again.

this school. all of the place in this school, it saved so much memories for you. the painful memories that you didn't know how could you endured it this far.

why me?

 

you stared at your watch. 7:13 PM.

the boys took a break and they leaned againts the floor.

Jongin stood up while holding his phone and walked out from the room.

you stared at him but shifted your gaze as you saw sehun walked toward you. he smiled at you.

"should I ride you after this? just wait a moment okay? it will ended soon." Sehun grinned. 

you took out your car key and shook it. "I bring my car today." you smirked at him. 

"beside, I've to go now sehun oppa" you and he snorted at your answer. you took your bag and lifted it at your back. 

"I'm going home." you said as you pointed at the door with your thumb. they nodded as they waved at you.

Sehun patted your head and smiled sweetly. 

"are they dating or what?" Baekhyun mumbled to Chanyeol. but loud enough for you to hear.

"no way. Sehun isn't her type" chanyeol whispered. and you let out a small laugh under your breath. Sehun watced you and he raised both of his eyebrows.

"why are you laughing?" he gave you a strange look. 

"nothing." you coldly answered him when you successed to calm yourself. "I'll go" you walked toward the door. Sehun waved at you.

just in time you want to held the doorknob, the door swung opened by itself.

no, someone opened it. and you startled a bit when you saw two people standing in front of you.

"oh! yoora unni." Ahri spoke sweetly to you. you glanced at her for a while then looked away. her sweetness made you sick. 

everyone tensed suddenly when both of you and jongin just stood there face to face without do anything. 

Ahri secretly stared at both of you innocently. a bit curious about something.

"going home?" Jongin asked you suddenly. it was the first time he asked you normally.

there was a slight pause and everyone stiffened, expect what would you answer. would you shouted at him? 

but, instead you gave him a short answer with your most calm voice. "yeah." you replied without looking at him. Sehun exhealed a relieved breath.

that was one of his reason why he hesitent to bring you where jongin was around. he was just worried about your feeling.

there was silence suddenly. Ahri just stared and she rubbed her arm awkwardly. confused, by what actually happened there.

"yoora-ya." Kris said out of nowhere. you stared at your shoulder wited him for continue. "would you join us later?" everyone widened their eyes as they turned their head toward kris. Jongin shifted his gaze towards kris as well.

"at our usual club. 9 PM. you can invite hyojin too." he added. the silence ate everyone. 

just in that situation felt so tensed, they couldn't imagine that two person in front of them together any longer. 

and the answer shocked them, their eye balls almost fell from it place.

"I'd love to."

kris smirked by your answer. you turned your head straight.

stared at Ahri and bowed at her lightly. barely bowed you could say. it was just a nod. 

you shifted your stare to jongin and dis the same thing like before. he didn't look at you, instead he directly stared at Kris coldly.

Kris kept his smirk plastered on his lip.

"what are you planning hyung?" Sehun asked him, worried abut the plan that the elder boy made.

"I'm not planning anything Sehun-ah, yoora is a lttle sister for me. I have to take care of her right?" Kris answered him without looking at Sehun.

instead, he locked his eyes on a younger boy that standing a bit a far from him. and the boy did the same. 

He smirked at jongin. and continued his sentence. "and make her stronger." he finished his sentence. 

Jongin broke the eye contact. and looked away.

his jaw clenched a bit and Kris caught it. Jongin walked toward the table.

he took his Ipod and played the music. he pressed a button and the music became louder than before.

He stared at his reflection and start dancing by his won. everyone looked at him.

he looked so depressed. and they could read it by the move that jongin made. 

Ahri eyed him and became suspicios. 

something happened when she wasn't here. something that she didn't know.

what is it?



 

"what?! are you kidding me unni?!" Hyojin shouted at your reflection. she stopped what she was doing and widened her eyes.

you zipped your dress without looking at her. she put her peach blush on at the dressing table and turned her head.

"unni!" she called your name. you let out a deep breath and looked at her. you eyed her. "answer me! you're joking right?" she asked you again.

you remained silent and you just gave her a look, raised your eyebrows. 

she stared at you in silence.

"okay you are not joking." she answered her own quetion. you spun around and walked toward the wardrobe to take your highheels."Oh my freaking God you are not joking!" she screamed again. "I'm going crazy, oh help me." She raised both of her hands and lifted her head to the ceiling. you laughed at her action while you walking toward the couch.

"how could you didn't tell me that you're dating sehun oppa?" she asked you excitedly while grabbing your left hands. 

"because I knew you would like this." you answered her coldly. and she pouted. 

she threw herself at the seat next to you. she let out a deep breath and looked at you.

"you two are finally going out." she said and you just gave her a smirk. you wore your heels and crossed your legs. revealed your flawless fair skin around your thigh. "and..have you let go kim jongin?" you stopped what you were doing and sighed. you leaned your back.

"not at all." you answered her calmly. 

Hyojin stared at you. "I thought so." she said as she leaned her back as well, imitated you.

the second later she straightened up her body and held your hands. "but I'm happy for you unni~" she sang song and swung your hands together. 

you gave a light chuckle at her childishness. 

"not trying hard to forget jongin oppa, and instead, trying hard to fall in love with oh sehun" she hugged you and you put your hand on her back.

"yeah." your smile faded instanly when you heard her words.

there was a voice the echoing your mind. and you hated the voice so much. not because it was someone voice. it was yours.

your voice that asked to yourself. you hate it because... you couldn't answer it. you couldn't answer your own quetion.

 

hyojin-ah, can I?

can I forget him?

can I?

hyojin-ah. please answer me. 

 



 

you walked in the club. all eyes were on you. you wore a black dress that ended at your upper thigh. it revealed you body shape nicely. you let your long hairs falls ily, you didn't have to curly it or straightened it. it was just naturaly beautiful. your appearence was not too y, nor too innocent. it was just right. 

you looked around and cloud saw everyone went crazy that night. guys drunk, couples kissing, and s flirtig.

you ignored a couple of boys that tried to make a conversation with you.

You and hyojin heading toward the second floor directly. their usual place. 

your eyes caught them. you walked toward them with your killer heels. even your heels made a attractive sound.

Hyojin followed behind you. She looked not bad herself, she was kind of y cute girl. 

you stopped your track in front of their table. you stared at them and crossed your hands on your chest. 

they stared at you and their eyes almost popped out.

"w-wow." Sehun stunned as he stared at you. the boys grinned by the view in front of them.

you stared at jongin who nicely sitting beside Ahri, his hands was on her waist. 

your eyes landed on soojung that looked so pissed.

"hi soojung." you greeted her flatly. 

she gave you a figure to replied your greet.

Jongin stared at you in silence. from the corner of your eyes, you knew he was checking you out silently. you stared at Kris and he smirked, you smirked as well. knew what's on his mind. 

Sehun walked toward you. he pecked your cheek and placed his right arm around your waist. you rolled your eyes.

The boys dumbfounded as they saw you didn't do anything about it.

"so it is true you two are dating." Kris said as he took his drink. it's more like a statement than a quetion. he obviously knew even you didn't tell him. typical.

"as you see." you answered calmly. he smirked and he gulped his drink. 

everyone cheered in disbelief. they started to bullied the youngest boy and you just laugh at them.

you took a glimpse at jongin and his eyes glued at you. you ignored his stare instead you looked away.

"wah? really?! I'm happy for you unni." Ahri exclaimed as she smiled at you. soojung scoffed at her statement. 

you smiled at her as you walked and took a sit between Kris and sehun. 

"nice performance." you heard Kris whispered at himself, you smiled at his words. 

everyone made you laughing that time, sometime they would made fun of sehun and you joined them and . 

and Sehun just pouted in annoyence.

 

you walked out from the toilet and walked toward your friends. but from a far you aw a figure you knew.

you stopped and furrowed your eyebrows.

you saw jongin bent down in front of the artificial trees. you widened your eyes as you saw he vomited his drink from before. 

you sprinted toward him. "jongin-ah are you okay?" you said and he didn't answered your quetion. instead, he coughed and he started to vomit again. 

you patted his back and he straightened up his body. 

"are you drunk?" you asked him and examined his face. he looked so pale and..sick. 

"no." he answered shortly as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. 

"jong- I mean, kai-ssi, what happened to you?" you said as you handed him a tissue. he ignored you and you became irritated by his stuborness.

you let out a deep breath and began to walked away. but, you stopped when you heard him called your name. "can we talk?" he asked you.

you freezed for a moment. if you said 'yes' what would happen? you guessed it by yourself.

Should I say 'yes'? 

you parted your lips, wanted to gave him your answer but you stopped as Sehun's face flashed on your mind. 

that was a slight pause. "I'm sorry kai-ssi. I have to go ba-" 

"stop calling me with that name!" you flinched as you heard him shouted. you stared at him in silence. 

he sighed then brushed his hair backward. you wonder why you always reacting to whatever he did, even the small thing. and it was painful, because you couldn't do anything about it, like you used to be.

you would touch his hairs, if you wanted to.  you would, held his hands, if you wanted to. you would hug his body, if you wanted to. you would kiss his lips, if you wanted to. but now everything went different. even if you wanted to, you couldn't do anything. and it was painful. 

you began to walk away. but once again, his voice stopped you. "are you going out with sehun?" your heart thightened suddenly.

you closed your eyes to calmned yourself. a second later you opened it.

you turned to him and forced yourself to smile. "yeah. that's right." you said bitterly then looked away, avoiding his eyes.

"I think, you two are great match. I'm glad for you" he said coldly as he locked his gaze to you.

you remained silent. you felt a big pang in your heart. you stared at him blankly. 

you found it difficult to answered him. why? why couldn't you speak?

"oppa! are you okay?" both of you shifted your gaze toward a girl that jogged closer. 

the girl linked her arm to his. you stared at it without emotion. 

it was...my place before.

You let out a bitter chuckled. both of them stared at you. you lifted your head and smiled at him.

"thankyou kai-ssi. I'm happy for you too." you said as you took a look at ahri and you punched his arm in a friendly way. "I'll go first" you ended the conversation and bowed at them.

jongin stared at your figure that slowly became blur. he sighed as he held his arm. 

"oppa? you okay? are you sick?" Ahri asked him for  the second time. she stared at jongin worriedly.

jongin sighed before finally he said coldly to her. "Ahri-ah, I wonder why, it hurts." 

 

you took a seat beside sehun that laughing so hard because of chanyeol jokes. 

the scene before flashed on your mind. 

even though...you felt happy..when hyojin said it.

"I'm happy for you unni"

but..it felt different when jongin was the one who said. totally different. 

you talk to much, jongin-ah.. and your words, they cut deep.

deeper than any blade..

it hurts... your chest, felt like it was caving in.

sehun stared at you and in second, he startled as he saw you.

he grabbed the menu and sticked it in front of your forehead. tried to cover your face.

your eyes became blurred as you felt a water dripped on yur hands.

again....you cried in silent for the nth time, because of that boy.

kim jongin. 



 

finally I'm updating~ I'm sorry for the late update kekeke.

 weirdo, named jongin. and the photographer, Do kyungsoo T^T