chapter 5

Beautiful Lies

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even though I'm trying not, not to fallin'

Eventually, Love is all around me

 


The situation became awkward. sehun rubbed his neck.  You kept your silence. 

"I'm sorry to hear that.." Sehun glanced at you. and turned his head direct to the same view as you. 

"em" you answered him with a mutter. Sehun couldn't hold it anymore. He hugged you suddenly. on his mind, you are just a girl that broken. a girl that suffered to much, but pushed yourself to looked fine. a girl that hold everyting that hurt you by yourself. a lonely girl. a pokerface girl that cried inside.

you flinched by his action. "What are you doing sehun?" you asked in your infamous calm voice. 

"Shut up. I'm trying to comfort you silly." He said to you. you stayed silent. 

"Why should you?" you asked him yet he didn't answer. you let him to hug you. Sehun inhealed your scent. and he liked it. She smells like strawberry.

"Because..it looks like you want to cry? I don't know." he answered doubtly. he released you and looked at you in the eye. you looked at him frowned.

"I won't cry sehun." you gave him a smirk. and he released you slowly.

"tsk. whatever. I'll take my leave now. I'll let you to relax yourself. enjoy!" He exclaimed with a grin. when he disappeared. you sighed. 

 

a few minutes later, the lunch break time was over. you didn't feel like studying. I guess I'll skip the class. you stand up and walked to the fence. you placed your hands there.

you could hear a step walking toward you. and there was a shadow of a boy. someone sticked his chest on your back, and he placed his hands next to yours. he pinned you in silent. you could guess who it was.

"you skipped the class?" a deep husky voice asked you. he put his chin on your shoulder. he smelt your hair. nice.

"as you can see" you answered him coldly. he gripped your shoulder softly, and turned your body. you were facing him rightnow.

"why so cold?" he caressed your hair and tucked it behind your ears. 

"you always appear anywhere" he chuchkled as you said that. he found it funny. he reached your pocket and took your handphone.

"yah, what are you doing? give it to me." you asked him. you felt uninterested with his act and you tried to take your handphone back. but he ignored you.

"wait wait. yah, don't do that." he said while avoiding your hand. he pressed the buttons several times. and then a ringing sound came out from his handphone. he showed you his handphone screen.

"that is your number right?" he said with a smirk plastered on his face. then you grab your handphone harshly. he let out a chuckle.

"." you cursed at him. he sighed.

He cupped your face and sticked his forehead againts yours. you were forcing yourself to calm.

you never trust everyone. and will not. 

the person infront of you. you don't trust him either. but you let him whenever he tried to comfort you. it feels warm inside. and you knew a little, he isn't the type who will force you to do anything weird right?

"you let him hugged you, yoora-ah" he whispered and it made you stunned.

"were you eavesdropping me?" you frowned suspioucly.

"it's not the point " he continued. he closed his eyes.

"but I let you hug me too jongin" you said coldly.

"this is the first time you say my name." he said softly. "but you shouldn't let him hugged you" he continued.

"Tsk. why? you jealous?" you asked him annoyed. you turned your head away. but he cupped your face again.

"didn't I say this before? if you're stubborn, you will be eaten." this time he moved closer till your nose sticking eachother. you could feel his hot breath againts your lips. it felt good actually. and you admit it.

but he released you suddenly. he sighed. he turned his body and walked away. left you without a words. He open the door, he walked out from there then closed the door.

you stunned and motionless. your chest felt tighten. you put your palm on your chest. you were blank.  What was that? what was that? what was that? you asked yourself disbelief.

 



 

Jongin were lying down on the coach. He put one of his hand behind his head.  He stared blankly at the empty space. The room was dark. Baekhyun turned

off the light. he was watching the horror movie while Chanyeol sitting next to him. Tao screamed several time, sometime he would hit chanyeol because of

his fearness. Chanyeol yelled because of it.

But suddenly, the light was on. They looked at the culprit.

“Yah! how could you do that?!” Baekhyun burst. he threw the DVD case to Kris. Kris chuckled evily. he gave suho a highfive.

“Don’t you know there’s a dead body?” Suho said while pointing at Jongin.  Everyone looked at Jongin’s direction. He doesn’t moved an inch.

“Jongin-ah” Tao called him. he didn’t answer.

“Yah! Jongin-ah” Chanyeol shooked Jongin's body impatiently.

"huh? what's that hyung?" he asked his hyung puzzled. he changed his position.

"you seems like in the deep tought. something happened? jongin-ssi?" Kris empesized Jongin's name.

"Ani. not really...it's just.. I think, yoora isn't that bad tempered." Kai turned his head to his hyungs

"jinjja? but hey, how do you know and why do you care? ayee~" chanyeol teased jongin cockily.

"It's not like that. I've my own plan hyung. something that more interesting." He smirked. and his hyungs frowned.

"what is that?" Suho asked him curious.

"It's a secret" he put his index finger on his lip. he grabbed a glass of beer above the table and gulped it.

 


"you look like you're in a good mood. something happened?" your brother asked you. you were at your brother rooms right now.  he sat on his chair while flipping a page of his megazine.

"how could you say that I'm happy oppa. I'm not even smile" you raised your eyebrows.

"It's not that hard to judge you about something like that. I know you better than anyone." your brother chuckled.

"psh. yeah yeah." you rolled, your palm sustained your chin.

"yoora-ya.." your brother called you. he looks hesitant.

"I've tought about everything.." he continued. you stared at him

"and?" you asked him coriusly.

"why don't we just accept him.." your brother finally spoke. you listened him in silent. you two were in a deep thought.

"i don't know. it's not that simple oppa. and actually, it's not just about him." you grabbed a pillow and put your head on it.

"Mom right?" your brother give you a quick glance then he stared at the window blankly.

"yeah..." you said. you let out your sad voice. the two of you remained silent.

"let's go out tomorrow" your brother said suddenly. he smiled at you. you felt that you needed to get away for a bit. to sort your thoughts out.

you sticked your thumb and index finger together. gave him an answer.

tomorrow is a weekend. it's good right? 

 


Short chapter~~ 

I'm in the train rightnow kekekeke~