chapter 25

Beautiful Lies

"is ahra here?" you shouted calmly at that class. your hands were still inside your blazer pockets. everyone turned his gaze towards you. 

no one answer. you raised your eyebrows.

"is she?" you repeated.

"she's skipping the class..and back home after got a call." said a girl lazily. you frowned.

"already? in her 2nd days?" you asked disbeliefly. that girl shrugged then walked away. you didn't blame her attitude, she didn't know you. you didn't know her either. still you bother to ask her where ahra was. you could see, not many peoples like ahra, this applied to girls. and boy? they liked her. girls envied her beauty, boys loved pretty- innocent face of hers. predictable.

 

you walked heading toward your class. you let out a deep breath as you entered the class.

three pair of eyes looked at you directly. you sighed. guessed that they were waiting for you to throw you so many quetion.

you sat down on your chair. leaned your back as you looked at them one by one. they stared at you with the judgement eyes.

"what?" you asked coldly.

"why are suddenly left before when we-" Sehun asked.

"where are you from just now?" Luhan cut sehun quetion.

"what happened yesterday?" Hyojin asked you. Sehun and Luhan raised their eyebrows.

"yesterday?" they asked together. you shook your head. 

"tell us." Hyojin said seriously.

you didn't know how they got the information this fast. it was just yesterday Ahri came and everythings went wrong.

you knew that it wasn't Ahri fault in the first place. but even if it was her' you couldn't blame her. you're just..no one.

"I don't know. It's just happened." you began. "I took Ahri went around the school, then we went the canteen, we bumped to them, soojung badmouther her in front of everyone, she went away and...." you stopped. your mind trailled at yesterday memories. 

"and?" Luhan asked you.

you didn't expect, that his words became that hurt. you always heard anyone badmouthed you before. being numb, you didn't feel anything at all. but by just his word, that he didn't even tried to badmouthing you. it just..hurt.

"and jongin.." you sighed. "he warned me to leave ahri alone" you let out a bitter laugh as you stared at yur wrist that left a bit little red mark. 

they widened their eyes.

"I don't know..maybe he scared that I'll do something bad to his Ahri" you smiled as you stared at him. 

Sehun looked at you straight in the eyes. he could tell, there was a sadnees behind your smile.

"yoora-yah.." Luhan said with a concern.

"why? I'm okay." you smirked at them. 

"unni, if there's somebody that hurt you. just tell us okay?" Hyojin said as she showed her fists.

you nodded at her. then you lifted your gaze toward Sehun. you gave him a smile.



 

you flipped the page of your book. not yours actually. Hyojin forced you to read that book just because she said that book was so angsty.

you trailled your ayes toward every words, yet your mind was nowhere.

tomorrow your brother will go to study abroad, make it worse, you were in a fight with him. you couldn't accept his choice. 

then..about ahri and jongin. Jongin and Sehun. jongin and...you. 

you just...couldn't accept everything. everything.

you closed the book and put it on the table. you parted the curtain and walked slowly toward the balcony.

someone opened your door. you stared at your shoulder. from the corner of your eyes you could find yourstep-dad walked closer to you.

you lifted your gaze to the front. 

"what do you want?" you asked him without looking back.

"let's talk" you dad said softly. you sighed.

"we are talking." you answered him sacartically. he let out a deep breath.

"about Jaehyun..." he began. "I'm sorry that we have to make him go to japan. this is the best choice for him." he stated.

you turned around and leaned your low back toward the fence wall. stared at him.

"sure." you scoffed. "best for you and mom? of course. Jaehyun oppa? maybe. but me!" you continued.

"I didn't know that you're that selfish yoora." your dad said. you flinched.

"me? selfish?" you asked coldly. you raised your eyebrows.

"yes you are!" your dad higher his voice. might be, he was in his limit of patient.

"I'm-" you started to give an argument but he cut you.

"are you happy whenever your brother back home with those bruishes on his face?" he asked you. 

"are you happy that he just played around at the club. skipping the school. and being rebel?" you remained silent.

"answer me yoora. are you happy?" he asked you. you remained silent.

"becuase he aren't himself." you flinched by his statement. 

Jaehyun oppa..he feels like that?

"it's nice when he protects you, take care of you, be on your side." he continued. you stared at him with the cold eyes of yours. 

"He's a boy yoora. soon become a man." your dad walked closer to you. 

"he has another thing to do. he has a responsibility. he has to manage the company. get married and has his own life. what do you expect from a rebel?"

he gripped your shoulder softly. tried to make you realized something that you forgot.

your brother happiness.

you were in a deep thought that time and your heart became soft. you never knew what it was like from your brother point of view.

it must be hard on him. 

"that's why he decided to study abroad. not to leave you. but to find his identity. he realized, he isn't teenager anymore." your dad finished his santance.

you didn't know how to answer. you knew that your dad was right. 

"I.." you lost your words. 

"I'm sorry" you said barely a whisper. that was the first you said sorry to him.

he softed by your words. he let out a relieved breath.

he hugged you then patted your head. in his eyes, you were just a little girl that he loved, but failed to he took care of.

you're a daughter of the women that love him. you're his child. even there wasn't a blood-related.

you let him hug you. a liitle you knew, that was the most warm hug you ever felt since 5 years ago.

he stared at the standing woman at the door. he smiled and that woman smiled back at him. 

she then walked away from there. 

your dad released his hug. "tomorrow you can accompany him to the airport. but it's up to you.it's still okay if you won't join us. we understand." he smiled at you. 

"think it again yoora-ya" your dad added. then he walked out from your room.

you sighed. you felt like you had no brave to face him. you felt like you would cry if you see him disappear tomorrow.

no, you musn't cry. he told you not to.



you threw yourself at your bed. you stared at the ceiling of your room. 

you let out a deep breath. you wonder why your brain so strong enough to keep so much pressure and thought. 

you stared at your phone. you slided the screen and it opened.

there's a view massages.

from: Hyojinnie

let's go shopping if it's make you feel better~

you smiled at her massage. you slided the screen once more.

from: Sehun oppa

I heard about luhan hyung that tomorro your brother will going to japan. cheer up! it's okay. I'll take care of you. kkkk~

I'm with lulu hyung rightnow. we are playing pes. wanna join yoora-sshi? he said you have to take a visit.

you laughed ander your breath. he even named himself on your contact phone and added 'oppa' behind his name.

you touched the screen several times.

to: Hyojinnie

it makes me feel worse hyojin-ah. tsk, jinjja shopaholic.

you chuckled silently with your own massage. you didn't mean to be sarcastic toward her. it's just fun when she became mad.

to: Sehun oppa

thanks, maybe next time. told luhan oppa, I miss him suddenly.

you pressed the send button. just when you wanna put your phone. it buzzed then let out your favorite song.

you looked at the name of the caller. you smirked.

"yeoboseo" you said coldly.

"YAH! what was that? why it's just luhan hyung? why why why huh? I'm the one who cheer you up. aish jinjja."  you heard Sehun nagged. you let out a small laugh.

"it's my reason." you said to him. a smile plasterred on your face. 

"w-what?" Sehun stuttered. his her pounded, an it increased by the time.

"you called me because of that right?" you said at him. he widened his eyes.

"y-yaah! if it's the case, don't blame me if I called you everyday." he threatened. you furrowed your eyebrows. what kind of threat is that?

"idiot" you chuckled. 

"tsk whatever. I'm hanging up.bye." he said then he hung up the phone. 

you shook you head as you stared at your screen. 

and you suddenly remember something. you opened your contact list and pressed the dial.

it has a long flat tone until someone answered it.

"yeoboseo yoora-ya" the person said. you could heard peoples laughing.

"Kris oppa, am I bothering you?"



 Kris leaned his back on the couch as he gulped his drink. everyone gathered at jongin's house.

he felt his phone buzzed. he stared at the caller id.

"yeoboseo yoora ya" he said. he gulped his drink again and put it at the table. Jongin took a glimpse at him as kris mentioned your name. then he lifted his gaze toward the TV.

"Kris oppa, am I bothering you?" he could hear your voice a bit cracked.

"yah, what's with your voice? not really. I'm at jongin's house rightnow." Kris stared at jongin. 

"ah is that so? it's nothing, I'm a bit tired. oppa can I ask you something?" you asked directly.

"what is it?" Kris raised his eyebrows. 

"can you give me Ahri phone number? I see you are at a good term with her, and I even saw you have a chit chat with her before." you stated.

Kris raised from the couch then he walked heading toward the balcony. avoided the others.

Jongin stared at him. he frowned.

"why do you need it?" Kris asked you curiously. you let out a deep breath.

"are you suspicious of me too?" you furrowed.

"it's not like that." Kris hesisted. 

"trust me. I'll leave her after I finish this." you promised. 

there was long pause. "fine. I'll send it." he sighed. he finaly gave in. he trusted you. 

he tapped a couples of button as he walked in from the balcony.

"who's that hyung?" Jongin asked him coldly.

"It's yoora." Kris answer simply. as he locked his eyes on his phone.

"what does she need from you?" jongin asked him. Kris stopped his fingers.

he let out a laugh.

"jongin-ah. if you're that curious. why don't you go ask her?" he stared at his bestfriend just in second. then he turned his gaze toward his phone again.

"what a nice relationship between you and yoora hyung" Jongin smirked as he said it sarcastically.

"well yeah. she's a nice girl. this kind of relationship. me and yoora, you can tell, it's better than her and yours." Kris said as he patted jongin shoulder.

he walked away from jongin, heading toward his other friends.

"It's better than her and yours"

Jongin clenched his jaw. he felt that kind of feeling again. 


 


Longer enough? or should I make it longer? kkk~ 

I'm sorry I'm a bit late.

I was in a long trip before. it's like 8 or 9 hours in train T^T

tomorrow I have impromptu class so that's why I have to back to this city that is xxx km from my hometown OTL

 

AND HEECK THE DRAMA VERSION IS JUST ASDFGHJKL

I WANNA CRY~ KIM JONGIN AND LU HAN JUST UGH! I KENNOT. I'M SO DONE BYE I QUIT MY LIFE BYEEEEE O<--<

 > HIS SMIRK TOWARDS THE GIRL O<--<

AND LUHAN OTL

I'M SORRY I'M GOING INSANE O<--<