chapter 17

Beautiful Lies

"Good morning unni, oh annyeong luhan oppa~" Hyojin walked as she waved brightly to everyone.

"Annyeong Hyojin-ah" Luhan smiled at her. you just gave her a little wave.

"unni, what's with your face? you look so pale, and..omo! your eyes swollen." Hyojin poked your cheek with her fingers.

"yah. it's nothing." you said annoyed. you swept away her fingers and she pouted. you sticked your tongue out.

Hyojin explored the class with her eyes. but she didn't find sehun anywhere. you frowned with her action.

"what's wrong?" you asked her.

"emm..it's just...Luhan oppa, where's sehun?" Hyojin asked luhan. now you know why this class was so quite. Sehun wasn't there.

"I'm sorry, I forget to tell you.. He got suspended for 3 days." Luhan said as he reached his bag. He took his book and put it on his table.

Hyojin widened her eyes in shock. 

"really?" you disbeliefly said as you raised your eyebrows.

"And why was Kai oppa just got a detention and sehun oppa suspended?" Hyojin said in a loud voice. the mention of Kai's name made you stiffened and Hyojin covered .

"omo! mianhae unni!" Hyojin said worriedly. you looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"it's okay hyojin.." the situation became awkward but Luhan suddenly said.

"It's because he is an A student, remember?" Hyojin made an 'O' shaped and nodded.

should I visited Sehun after school?

"em, I'm thinking about visiting Sehun after school?" you said to them.

"I want to~ but unni, I have to meet my grandma this aftenoon. my mom asked me to.." Hyojin said as she made a sad face.

"okay  I don't mind" you said as you patted her head. 

"and I've to do something after school." Luhan said with his plain face. you nodded understand.

"so that mean I have to go by myself then?" you smiled.

"nah, I'll go after I'm done with it. you can go first, I'll be late." Luhan said as he messed your hair.

"Yah oppa" you slapped his hands and made an annoyed face. and they laughed.


 

You walked out from the class. the corridor seems so quiet. Hyojin gone right after the bell rang.

You let out a breath.  you opened sehun's address that Luhan gave to you

familiar enough with that region.

when you walked at the main corridor, you accidently met exo..minus jongin. you knew that rightnow he was in his detention.

you bowed slightly.

"yoora!" Kris greeted you. you gave him a small smile.

"annyeong oppa" you shortly said, your small smile still plastered on your face.

"where are you going?" Baekhyun asked you.

"I wanna visit sehun." you answered him. they stared each other.

"Let's visit him together then. Tao, you take my car. I'll drive her, may I? " Kris said as he threw his car key to his dongsaeng.

"thankyou oppa." you said to him and he patted your head.

 


 

"it has been a while since you kids visiting. Sehun really is a trouble maker, isn't he? look what he had done. he even got suspend. that brat." She shook her head as she said that. the she let us come in. everyone chuckled by her statement. "and oh! nice to meet this pretty girl. are you sehun's girlfriend?" Mrs. Oh said as we walked inside the house.

"ah aniya.. I'm just a friend. classmate." you said to her politely. and she gave you a big smile.

"where's kai and luhan? i didn't saw him.." Mrs.Oh asked. she took a glimpse behind us. searching the figure she was talking about.

"Kai's still in the school he has to finish something. and luhan, he will be here soon." D.O explained. and Mrs Oh nodded.

"I'm kind of missing Kai. he used to visit here everyday, but he didn't since a year ago. they grew up right? even sehun-" with that statement everyone got stiffened.

"Mom, why so-" Sehun walked from upstair. he stared at us shocked and stopped his track. "what are you guys doing?" he raised his eyebrows.

"visiting an old friend?" Baekhyun answered hesistantly.

 

They sat in the living room. they ate the snacks, while watching the movies. 

you walked to the backyard of Sehun house. that place was relaxing to you.

you sat down on the grass. enjoyed the night view from there. 

Only if.. stop it yoora.

you looked up to the skies. your favorite views. 

"Hey." Sehun said as he walked toward you. he sat down beside you.

you stared at him and gave him a smile.

"that looks so forced.." he said suddenly. you raised your eyebrows. "you know, If you're gonna look sad, then do it at your own house" he pinched your cheek.

"yah! it hurts!" you screamed.

"it's better." he grinned. you caressed your cheek. and turned your head. 

the situatin suddely became silence. look like the two of you were in a deep thought. you look up at the night sky and let out a deep breath. seems like it was your new habbit. sometime your chest just felt tightened without any reason. ah, wrong. there's absolutely a reason. it was just you, didn't know what the reason is.

"isn't it nice?" you asked him with your eyes still glued at the sky.

"what?" he frowned. you stared at him, finally.

"you got your friends back, even after they left you.." you said as you look ahead. stared blankly at the air and you let out a bitter smile. 

"it's nice.." he said, broke the long silence. "but, it will be complate if I can see the one I love feel happy too." he stared at you and smile.

you remained silent. 

"you don't have to force yourself to smile yoora-yah. I, ah no, we wanna make you happy. but how would we know you're sad or happy if you're always faking your smile." he said. he looked up with a small smile still plestered on his face. 

at least, there was still a peoples that want you to be happy. you smirked at your own tought.

"thankyou sehun oppa" you whispered.

the skies was so dark. there was no light. no moon. no stars. 

just a light from the lamp on the yard.

Sehun put his head on your shoulder. 

"yah. what are you doing? if you're tired, lie down on a bed." you said with a straight face. you stared at him. sehun's eyes was closed.

"shut up. don't move around so much." he said.

"thankyou for coming.. you were worried about me. it makes me happy." he whispered. you stared blankly at the grass.

 

"yeah, I was worried." you let out a faint smile.


 

You put your bag on the table and threw yourself to the bed. 

you let out a deep breath. 

the thought of Kris' words take over your mind.

*flashback

"I finally knew that it wasn't sehun fault in the first place" he said in the middle of the conversation.

"really?" you said to him. he nodded.

"yeah, Luhan told me. that's why we decided to fix what we broke. our friendship." he explained to you.

"but..jongin still doesn't believe in him right? he still hate him." you said. 'and me' you thought.

Kris stared at you as he read whats on your mind.

"you know, I thought that he doesn't actually hate you." he looked back to the road.

you remained silent. you stared at the window.

"he still go duel sehun afterwards. isn't that strange?"  Kris said.

"is that so? then why?" you asked him with a monotone voice.

"that's what I want to know." he ansewered.

*end of flashback.

you stared at the ceiling then you closed your eyes for a moment.

why jongin? is that your feeling of revenge too strong? why me? 

 

suddenly, you heard a shouts from downstair. 

your mom and your brother. as always.

you're sick with all of this. you're too tired of being tired. you wonder when this bull would be ended?

too much pressure.


Hey Hey Hey~ did you guys watch the teaser already? It's so cool right? yet, it was funny if I Imagine what happened in the scene xD