Few more hours

My light when everything seems so dark

Sunny’s POv

I woke up… I feel good… it’s a good sleep indeed… with these two being my sleeping buddies. I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to cook something for breakfast. I still got time before the girls will be up so I decided to have a walk at the park.

I took my sneakers and hoodie… here I am in the park, have the time of my life strolling… the old couples were having there morning walk… the young couples were having there morning jog… the youngsters their routinely exercise… oooh… it’s so good to breath fresh air and the cool breeze… I sat on the bench near the big tree watching the kids play and dogs run here and there… I stayed there a bit longer. I passed by the bakery to buy freshly baked bread and directly went home.

As I entered the dorm, I saw Seohyun at the living room, moving the curtains to the side, to let the sun shines through. As always, she’s the first one to wake up.

“Morning!” I greeted her cheerfully

“Oh… Morning unnie! You’re up early…”

“Yeah… took a walk outside and bought some freshly baked bread.” I retorted and lift the packs of bread

“Let me help you with that unnie…” she said and took one of the packs and brought it to the kitchen that I followed after.

“I’ve already cooked for breakfast, I’ll preheat it… mind preparing the table seo?”

“Gladly unnie…”

“Thanks!”

The two of us chitchats about her school and some stuff while preparing for breakfast when hyoyeon came to the kitchen stretching, followed by sooyoung and yoona.

“Morning unnies!” seohyun greeted

I greeted them too, in a different way… “What happen with you guys? Why are you up early morning?”

You know what the two shikshins answered right? Precisely! That what I’ve expected too…

“I am hungry!” both of them said

“As expected…” I said smiling at them

“I’m up early because I thought I need to prepare breakfast… however it’s the other way around…” hyoyeon uttered

“Yeah… I do have a good sleep, and I feel I owe you guys something because I didn’t play with you last night… So, here…. Bountiful breakfast to make it up to you…”

“God bless you…” Yuri chirped approaching the now prepared table and took her sit.

“Morning unnie…” greeted again by seohyun

“Good Morning!!!!!” the cheerful tiffany came out from her room…

“Morning!!!!” we all greeted

.

.

.

.

“I’m going to wake up taeyeon and sica for us to have our breakfast…”

 I told them as only the two were not yet up… I re-entered the room and saw the two still sleeping soundly. Hmmm… how should I wake these two? Hmmm… I took two pillows and readied to launch pillow missiles but halted, put them down and took my phone. I snapped pics at the two girls messily and funnily sleeping… it’s gonna be a good remembrance. I took the pillows again and now it’s time… I launch the pillows making sure to hit the target, that’s their faces. And boom! It hit them hard straight to the face! Boom! Boom! Pow! They grumbled and that’s my cue to make noises with the chicken toy that I got. When you press this one, it will create an annoying sound. I didn’t stop until they get up from bed. They tried to counter attack but I managed to dodge the flying objects.

“Wake up people!!!!!!!!!! The sun is up!!!!!!” I yelled at them amidst the noise from the chicken toy.

“Stop that please! I’m up!” taeyeon yelled

“I can’t stop sica’s still not up!” I retorted

“I’m up sunny-ah!” jessica reasoned out

“Up? Really? You’re still in bed… wake up!!!!” I said and continuously make noises

“Jessica!!!!!!” screamed taeyeon and launched a pillow to jessica “Wake up!”

Booom! Hit the target!!! “That’s a good aim taeyeonnie!”

Taeyeon smiled at me but before she says something a pillow was flying and hits her. I turned to the other side and saw jessica on her feet now…

“Morning sica! Hehehe…” I said and gave her thumbs up…

“I’m good too in hitting the target… Morning bunny!” she retorted with a smile

I stopped squeezing the chicken… “Aish! That sound was so annoying…. Hehehe… now that the two of you are up… shall we have our breakfast now?” I asked them

They both looked at me and smiled, and then they greeted each other good morning…

“Morning…” they both said and even though they were smiling at each other I could feel some electrifying spark emitting from their eyes.

.

.

.

The three of us walked to the dining area when jessica suddenly linked arms with me, then taeyeon intertwined our fingers. I looked at them weirdly…

“What’s wrong?” I asked them; instead of answering me they just smiled and pulled me to the dining.

.

.

.

----

The girls’ stayed at home; they all decided to clean the room. Of course, you won’t expect them to simply clean the dorm, they need to play too.

Sunny was tidying the throw pillows at the couch when yoona jump from behind giving her a back hug.

“Unnie~~~ don’t you think it’s boring?” yoona whined

“Boring?” retorted sunny still holding one of the throw pillows

“Yeah… boooorrrrinnngggg…” she exaggeratedly said

“Ooooh… Am I thinking what you’re thinking?”

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking unnie?”

“Hmm… I think so… can you read what I’m thinking?”

“Let me think if what you’re thinking is the same as what I’m thinking…”

“So? Is it the same as what you’re thinking?”

“Ahmm… I’m yeah… you’re thinking that I’m thinking… right?”

The two girls’ looked at each other for a while before sunny said… “Yes… I’m thinking… thinking if you really know what I’m thinking… since you’re thinking… maybe what you’re thinking is the same as what I’m thinking… so yeah… perhaps what I’m thinking is that you think too…”

The seven girls halted from what they’re doing and stared at the two girls talking weirdly. Sooyoung couldn’t help herself but to in.

“What do you think you guys are doing?”

Yoona and Sunny’s turn now to look weirdly at the girls whose eyes were fixated on them.

“Are you thinking what you are saying?” added hyoyeon

“Or rather you guys are not thinking?” quipped yuri

“What exactly are you thinking?” inquired tiffany

“They’re thinking of talking…” taeyeon answered

“What? They’re talking because they’re thinking…” jessica refuted

Seohyun kept on silent, she’s thinking of the situation… then there’s the light… she said her piece.

“Unnies… Thinking is defined as the action of using your mind to produce ideas, decisions, memories, etc. I think what sunny unnie and yoona unnie were doing, they’re thinking of something and each other would think what the other was thinking and vice versa.”

.

.

Silence…

.

.

All of a sudden, all of their attentions were on the tv, a booming “THINK SMART” campaign was heard and all of them erupted with laughter.

For the remaining of the day, they keep on playing, running here and there… and you could imagine the disciplinarian having a hard time scolding the big kids who were so naughty.

.

.

.

Yoona slumped on the couch after freshing up from cleaning the dorm. She caresses her tummy and whined that she’s hungry.

“Okay… you guys rest… I will be the chef for today…” sunny announced

“I’ll help you unnie…” seohyun chirped

“Are you sure? Aren’t you tired?”

“I’m fine unnie… still lots of energy…”

“Okay… let’s go…”

Rustling here and there as the girls started to position themselves at the living room ready to watch some movie; hyoyeon turn on the tv and choose what movie they are going to watch. It turned out to be a horror movie.

The movie started when jessica yelled, “Sunny-ah! Call me if you need some extra hand”

“Okay!” retorted the bunny from the kitchen.

.

.

.

.

.

Two girls get started at the kitchen.

“Let’s make popcorn and juice for the big kids seo…” quipped sunny

“Yes unnie…”

“I’ll make the juice, you do the popcorn…”

“Got it…”

.

.

.

Seohyun laid the popcorn and juice at the center table while the girls were seriously watching the movie. No sounds you could hear from them except from the scary sound of the movie. Seohyun silently walked back to the kitchen but the tray slipped off from her hands and make a loud bang which made the girls all screamed from shock. Sunny came out running from the kitchen holding a knife which made the girls screamed again.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“What? What? What’s wrong?” sunny asked with a knife on her hand

“Unnie!!!! Put it down!” seohyun said

“Down what?”

“Your knife! Are you going to cook us?” quip hyoyeon

“Eh? Oooh… hehehe sorry! You’ve been screaming like crazy… tsk! and I won’t cook you guys… you don’t taste good… hmmp! Going back to the chicken now…”

“Unnie! Wait for me…”

.

.

.

“Yaaaah! I taste good!” yelled hyoyeon

“Do you really taste good?” sooyoung asked

“I don’t think so…” yoona answered and bite hyoyeon shoulder

“Aaaaah! Yaaaaah! What the heck are you doing?”

“Trying to taste you… and you tasted awful… yuck!”

“You!!!! *spank*”

“Ouch! What?!”

“Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh!”

The two were being hush by the other girls followed by the breaking of the glass from the movie which made them stop again and watch the movie like nothing’s happen.

.

.

.

.

.

---

At the kitchen…

Two people were talking about random stuffs, seohyun started a more serious conversation with a single question.

“What are you going to do after your birthday unnie?”

Sunny halted from putting the rice to the serving bowl and resume immediately as she just laughed about it…

“What do you mean what I am going to do after birthday? Schedule here and there… just an ordinary day to all of us right?”

“Yes… but aren’t you going to do something special? Like going for a vacation? With your family unnie?”

“Hmmm… maybe… yes… I think so… what do you think?”

“Ahm… I don’t know to you unnie… I don’t know your plans…”

“Whatever my plans will be… let’s say it’s for everyone… for the betterment…”

“Huh? What do you mean unnie?”

“Tadan! Rice is good… I think the beef stew is cooked… please take out the fruits from the fridge seo… then call the girls… ready to dig in…. hehehe”

“Okay unnie…” seohyun obeyed but she’s still thinking what sunny meant…

.

.

.

.

.

----

The girls had their dinner with so much fun…

Sunny’s POV

I was having a happy time with the girls before my birthday… Is this considered a farewell party? Hmm… I think so… they didn’t know about this but I considered this a farewell party…

We were still laughing while talking when my phone beeps. I checked on the message.

“Yo! Lee! Party at club9… See you! Don’t make any excuses… We want our boss to party with us…”

I smiled while reading the message and made me shook my head. Geez! They’re really going to miss their boss for a while so I better be with them tonight.

.

.

.

The fun dinner ended with me again with yoona, and sooyoung doing the dishes. I don’t mind doing the chores for today coz I might not be doing this for them for a while. I was washing the dishes when yoona suddenly asked me. “What are you going to do tonight unnie?”

“Hmmm? Me? I’m going out with my other friends… Why? Do you want to come with me?”

“I want to come with you sunny!” sooyoung chirped

“Yaaah! You’re not going to sunny unnie…”

“Why?”

“Why? Why? Why? We have plans! And you forgot about it?”

“Huh? What plans yoong?”

“Aigoo… this shikshin!”

“Yaaaaah! You’re a shikshin too!”

I was giggling listening to the two bickering kids… I’m going to miss this moment…

“Okay… okay kids… I won’t bring any of you… do whatever you planned to do… let the other remember what you guys plan so that it won’t start a kiddie argument like this… hehehe…”

“Unnie~~~~~” yoona whined in aegyo

“See… such a kiddo!  Hmmp!”

I started to laugh at them making silly faces at one another… and they just looked at me weirdly and laughed too at the end.

.

.

.

I was getting ready for a night out with my other set of friends when taeyeon entered our room.             

“Where are you going?” she asked me

“To party at the usual place…” I said without looking at her as I was fixing my clothes in front of the mirror

“What time will you be home?”

“I don’t know… I’ll text you when I am about to go home…”

“Who are you with?”

What’s wrong with this kid? I turned to her as she was already sitting on my bed watching me getting ready… “I’m going with my other set of friends…”

“Going to be there until morning?”

“I don’t know… it depends…”

“Are you going to drive?”

“Yes… I’m going to bring my car…”

“Did you know that driving under the influence of alcohol is prohibited by law?”

“Yes… why?”

“You cannot drink alcohol…”

“Huh? I’ll call manager oppa to drive me back home…”

“What if he’s busy with his family?”

“I’ll call other manager oppas…”

“Soonkyu~~~~”

“Aigoo… get ready now…” I took some shirts and pants from her closet and gave it to her… “Change… I’ll get my car ready… don’t take too long… just go down…” I said and leave…

.

.

.

I passed by the living room where the big kids where lazing around watching a movie.

“I’m going now guys… taeyeon will be with me…”

“Can I go with you too?” hyoyeon chirped

“You can’t go hyo…” Yuri contradicted

“Why? OOowww…” sooyoung pinched her from the side… “Okay… okay… I’m not going…”

“Okay… Take care sunny-unnie…”

“Thanks seo…”

“Don’t be too late bunny…” Jessica said and engulfed me in a warm hug that I reciprocated…

“We won’t… call me if something happens…”

“You, call me if something happens sunny bunny… don’t drink too much…”

“Yes Mom… I’m going now… later guys…”

“Bye~~~~”

.

.

.

I was waiting for taeyeon at the car when my phone suddenly rings. Mom’s calling me…

“Hello?”

“Soonkyu-ah…”

“Yes Umma?”

“I called to remind you about tomorrow…”

“Tomorrow?”

“Yes tomorrow… It’s….”

“It’s our birthday!!!! Yeaaay! Advance happy birthday umma!”

“Aigoo… advance happy birthday to you too…”

I giggled as I heard umma giggled on the other line…

“Soonkyu-ah… our flight will be 7pm…”

“Yes umma… I know…”

“Okay… see you tomorrow…”

“See you…”

Just after I ended the call, taeyeon hopped in the car... “Let’s go! I’m ready!” she said

“Good! Seatbelt please Ms. Kim… Now we are Going!” I revved off the car…

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

“Soonkyu-ah! That’s enough! Geez! you already have a lot!” taeyeon grab the bottle away from sunny

Sunny only looked at her and leaned back to the couch and closed her eyes. "few more hours" she mumbled

“Hey! What’s wrong with you? You’re not your usual self…”

Silence…

“Let’s go home… it past midnight already…” taeyeon said, she was about to help sunny up but the latter silently stood up by herself and bid goodbye to her friends who were on the dance floor.

Taeyeon quickly followed sunny out of the club, the latter quickly walked to her car and settled to the driver’s seat and started the engine.

“What the heck is she? Aish!” taeyeon thought as she ran towards the driver’s seat and open the door…

“What do you think are you doing?” she asked the poker face sunny

“I’m going to drive…”

“Are you crazy?”

“I’m not…”

“Then why are you driving?”

“Why? Do want to drive?”

“You are drank soonkyu!”

“Am I?”

“Yes!”

“I don’t feel that I’m drunk…”

“Get out! let me drive…”

“Okay… no problem…” sunny cooly retorted and transferred to the passenger’s seat

Taeyeon settled herself to the driver’s seat and put her seatbelt; she started the engine and looked at sunny…

“Seatbelt soonkyu…”

“Soonkyu… seatbelt…”

She was talking to a ghost… sunny didn’t respond at all… her eyes were closed…

“Aish! this bunny really…” taeyeon unbuckled her seatbelt and lean toward sunny to buckle the seatbelt. She pulled it but before she could buckle it, sunny’s arms wrapped around her.

“Soonkyu-ah?” taeyeon called but again she didn’t receive any response… sunny just stared at her… and before she could react, sunny pulled her closer…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

----

I'm so sorry for the delay..

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to those pipz who commented…

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/