Bickering

My light when everything seems so dark

Sunny’s POv

 

I read taeyeon’s reply, jealous bunny? Who’s jealous? Whooooo?! Me? Come on! Me? Really Me? Lee Soonkyu? What the… Lee Soonkyu doesn’t get jealous… That Kim Taeyeon was assuming! Tsk! I don’t get jealous… no… if tiffany kisses her, don’t go… go! Go! Go! Kiss taeyeon! Aish! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Go and kiss whoever you want KIM TAEYEON!!!!! Gosh! I need my psp to relax…

 

I went to umma’s room and asked for my psp. I softly knocked before twisting the knob. I saw umma on her bed reading a book.

 

“Umma?” I softly called

 

Umma looked up to me and smiled. “Yes baby?”

 

“Umma can I have my psp back?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Umma~~~~~ you promised me…” I whined as I walked to her bed

 

 

“Did I?”

 

I nodded enthusiastically with twinkles in my eyes.

 

“Aigoo! My big baby is still cute as ever!” Umma said while pinching my cheeks

 

“AaaAaaaah~~~~ Umma~~~~~”

 

“achu…. Achu…. Achuchu…. Big baby soonkyu~~~~”

 

“AaaaaaaAaah… psp~~~” I wailed kicking my feet of nowhere

 

“Hahahaha… arasso…”

 

Umma handed me the psp, “Hehehe… thank you umma!” I said and kissed umma.

 

She smiled at me and then she asked, “Did you already take your meds?”

 

I scratched my head and dorkily smiled at her; “I’m going to… hehehe” I answered and rushed out of the room to take my meds.

 

I ran to my room, took my meds and drink them; my knee hit the corner of my bed when I hurriedly ran back to umma’s room.

 

“Ouch! Argh! Crap! My knee…. Oh…” I caressed my hurt knee and walk back to umma’s room limping a little bit

 

“What happened soonkyu-ah?” umma asked as I entered the room

 

“The corner of the bed blocked me umma…” I said pouting

 

“What?”

 

“The bed, my bed didn’t tell me that my knee was about to hit it’s corner… that bad bed… hmmp!”

 

“Aigoo… do you think your bed will warn you like that?”

 

“Of course! It’s my bed; I’m sleeping in there… I’m its boss…”

 

“Yeah right baby… here’s your psp… now play…”

 

I abruptly took my psp to umma, lie down with my head on her lap and started playing…

.

.

.

.

 

ONE HOUR PASSED… STILL PLAYING…

.

.

.

.

 

THREE HOURS LAPSED… FOCUSED ON THE GAME…

.

.

.

.

 

AFTER 20 MINUTES…

.

.

.

 

“Baby, time to sleep now…”

 

“hmmm?”

 

“Let’s sleep now baby…”

 

“Oh… okay umma… I’ll just go back to my room… nytie umma…” I said as I paused the game and got up

 

“Where do you think you’re bringing your psp baby?” Umma cocking her eyebrows

 

“Uhmmm… hehehe I’m not yet done playing umma…”

 

“Continue playing tomorrow okay? Hand it over baby…”

 

“But umma-----”

 

“Check up tomorrow, meeting with the management, and then a date with me?”

 

“Aigooo… okay… hehehe I love you Mrs. Lee!” I said and engulfed umma with my big big bear hug…

 

“I love you too Ms. Lee… Uhmmmuah!”

 

“Nytie umma…”

 

“Good night baby…”

 

I was trying to slip off to umma’s bed when I felt that someone’s grabbing my shirt, I turned around and saw umma, with her hands extended and said... “Ms. Lee, I think you forgot something…”

 

 

“Huh?! I did? What what?” I pretended oblivious

 

“Ms. Lee Soonkyu…”

 

“Yes Umma?”

 

“Hand it over…”

 

“What umma?”

 

“That… that black thing on your hand…”

 

“Oh…. Hehehe…”

 

“He-he-he… give it up baby…”

 

“*sigh* umma~~~~”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Fine… muaaah!” I handed the psp and gave umma a resounding goodnight kiss…

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

I couldn’t sleep, it’s almost 12 midnight, and I’m here waiting, hoping that soonkyu, well would text me after our bickering over the jealousy thing.  I was lying on my bed; keep on turning from left to right… right to left… Tiffany walked in our shared room an hour ago, she immediately went to sleep after she wash-up. While me, having a hard time sleeping… I am already hugging my bunny, tightly and longingly, thinking that it is my soonkyu.  But there’s still no effect! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I want my real sunny bunny! I want her now!

 

I was calling her for the past hour, and darn! Why is soonkyu not picking up my calls? Why?!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she busy texting? Or talking to hyomin? Or perhaps jessica? Hmmm… wait… if she’s talking to someone, I shouldn’t have connected to her line right? my calls should be diverted to call waiting right? right? right? yeah right! of course, she’s not talking to them… hehehe… but is she texting either one of them? Hmmp! Is she? Is she? Is she? No way! I’ll keep on calling her…

.

.

.

.

.

 

FOR THE NEXT 3 HOURS TAEYEON KEPT ON CALLING…

.

.

.

.

.

 

“What the …… where is she? What is she doing? Why is she not picking up my calls?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

.

.

.

.

---

 

Sunny walked into her room and immediately slumped down to her bed. She grabbed her pillow and hugged it before drifting off, but before her mind, body, and soul would reach the dreamland, her phone buzzed. She groggily searched her phone under her pillows with eyes closed; she let her hands roamed around the bed until she found the annoying phone at the moment, she answered the phone nonchalantly “He-hello?”

 

“Yaaaaah!” the person on the other line softly yelled

 

“Who’s calling?”

 

“Tsk! You don’t know me?”

 

“Do you think I would ask if I know you?”

 

“Aish!”

 

“If you don’t want to identify yourself, then I’m hanging up… good bye…”

 

“Yah! yah! yah! wait… wait…wait…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I couldn’t sleep…”

 

“So? Am I a sleeping pill?”

 

“You could be one…”

 

“Who are you?”

 

“You don’t really know me huh?”

 

“Listen! If you want to play a guessing game, play with others okay? Not me… I’m not in the mood… I’m hanging up…”

 

 

Before sunny could end the call she heard the person on the other line hurriedly say her name.

 

“KIM TAEYEON! IT’S ME SOONKYU-AH! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!”

 

“Oh… it’s you…”

 

“Yeah! it’s me…”

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Why can’t you recognize my voice?”

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“Yah!”

 

“What?” sunny mumbled

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey!”

 

“I wanted to sleep Ms. Kim…”

 

“I wanted too Ms. Lee, but I couldn’t…”

 

“Then? Do you think talking to me would make you sleep?”

 

“Er… I think so…”

 

“Okay… we’ve talked… could we end this already?”

 

“I wanted to hug you soonkyu-ah~~~~”

 

“Who’s your room buddy?”

 

“Fanny…”

 

“O-oh… hug her then…”

 

“I will later…”

 

“What?”

 

“I said I will HUG fanny later because you say so!”

 

“If that’s what you want…”

 

 

“Tsk! I’ll make you pay tomorrow…”

 

“Are we done talking now?”

 

“Lee Soonkyu!”

 

“Go to your fanny and HUG her already… go!”

 

“I will! I will! I will!”

 

“okay… could we stop talking now?” sunny asked aloof

 

“Aish! Lee soonkyu….”

 

“Good night kim taeyeon… good night… I need to text good night to sica-ah… bye…”

 

“Soon----” taeyeon didn’t get to finish her words because sunny hanged up before she could even to.

 

“Arrrrghhhh! Lee Soonkyu!!!!!!! Just wait… just wait for me… Aish! That moody bunny!” taeyeon thought while hugging her bunny stuff toy really tight…. “I don’t want to hug fanny! I want to HUG YOU!

 

---

 

“She just called me to brag about hugging fanny? Tsk! Go hug her! I don’t care! Stupid Kim Taeyeon! Aiiissssh! Stupid!” Sunny rant after ending the call, she didn’t even text jessica goodnight.

 

 

 

 Both drifted off to sleep after some self-talking about the bickering they had about each other.
 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

The next day, 8 AM

.

.

 

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, with vision still blurry, she mumbled “Soonkyu-ah~~~” as she saw someone smiling lovingly at her, she smiled back as the person caressed her cheeks. Expecting a cute morning greeting but it never came, instead a husky voice greeted her sweetly, “Morning Taetae…”

 

“Hmmm? Taetae? Did you just call me taetae?” taeyeon asked sleepily

 

“I’ve been calling you taetae always, wake up… your still dreaming taetae….”

 

“What?” taeyeon blinked couple of times trying to clear her vision

 

“Oh my bunny!” she mentally swore, her eyes almost sticking out of their sockets. She immediately shoved the hands that were on her cheeks and got up from bed. “Fanny-ah… what are you doing?”

 

“Huh? I’m waking you up taetae… what’s wrong with you?” tiffany asked trying to caressed taeyeon’s cheeks again

 

Taeyeon on the other hand, backed away, avoiding tiffany… “Hehehe... thanks fanny-ah… I’m already up… t-thanks…”

 

“Are you okay?” tiffany asked as she moved forward to taeyeon

 

“Of course…” taeyeon answered then hopped out of bed, and ran to the bathroom, “need to pee…” she said before closing the door.

 

 

“What happen to taetae? She’s kinda weird… am I scary? Why does she looked terrified?” tiffany thought

.

.

.

.

 

In the bathroom

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

My hands were on my heart trying to calm my it…. Geez! That was too close… I thought it was my soonkyu but damn I’m wrong! Thank goodness I didn’t pull her for a kiss… Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It’s soonkyu’s fault…. She made me dream of her, she made miss her more, and she made me yearn for her touches… Just you wait Lee Soonkyu…Just wait… I think I need a refreshing shower… Where is my towel? Aish! Now I need to get it from my bag. I gently opened the door and peeked, trying to get a view of where fanny is. She’s on her bed, watching some tv shows.

 

 

She caught me peeking and asked, “Tae, what are you doing?”

 

“Ah hehehe… I’m just going to take my towel…” I said and ran to my luggage to get my towel and clothes that I’m going to wear then back to the bathroom.

 

---

 

Tiffany watched taeyeon acts, “she’s really weird this day, cute!” she thought before going back to watching some tv shows.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Sunny woke up because of the loud alarm clock, she lazily grabbed it from her bedside but it slipped off from her hand, it landed on the floor which shut the noise out of it.

 

“Hmmm… silence… thank goodness…” she softly mumbled…

 

Her hands felt her phone,  and then she remembered what taeyeon said that she’s going to see her…

 

“She’s going to see me? how?” she was curious, she called taeyeon trying to seek for an answer to her queries.

.

.

.

 

First Ring…

.

.

.

 

No one answers…

.

.

.

 

Kept on ringing…

.

.

.

 

“Is she trying to get on me after last night argument?” sunny grumbled

.

.

.

 

Before the last ring… finally she picked it up…

 

 

“Hello…”

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Another boring chappie? Sorry… L

 

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors…  so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

 BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL *BOWS 90DEGREES*

 

 

 

AND TO THESE PIPZ WHO MAKES ME SMILE BY THEIR COMMENTS

 

VLdandyu07, Phibster12, SakulBurns, Yume-Zatto, Koihaku, eka318, elinlinzz, gwen_stefani, SoshiFan01, RavingJenny, Taengkyu, AdorkableGirl, and puffycosmo

 

 

 

MY WARMEST THANK YOUs TO YOU ALL… *^____^*

 

 

 

 

-----à ENJOY