Drifting

My light when everything seems so dark

Sunny’s POv

 

I heard jessica asking for my meds, I thought I was simply hallucinating or something because I’m totally feeling ill at the moment. Migraine started to bother me, the hell with the migraine! It makes me puke at times, makes me wanna bump my head to something hard to ease the pain. Geez! Then I heard her again asking for my meds, I sat up from bed with eyes wide open.  I looked at her cynically, wanted to talk to her without stuttering but my tongue failed me.

 

What should I do now? This should be kept a secret; I don’t want anybody from my group to know about my situation. It will just make them worry and I don’t like that. I composed myself and made an eye contact to jessica. I smiled… and asked again casually…. “So, you already know?”

 

“Know what? That you are sick?” she answered

 

How did she know? I’m sure umma didn’t say anything about it… the management? It would be impossible to be leaked. The private meeting between umma and the management was deemed confidential. Oppa? He’s careful, I know… but how? Hmmm… I must be over thinking things here… she might be referring to something different…

 

“Am I sick sica-ah? I’m just tired…” I retorted with a chuckle

 

“You are sick… now, where’s your meds?”

 

“Seriously sica? I’m telling you, I’m simply tired…”

 

“Tch… don’t lie…”

 

“I’m serious here… hehehe… I’m tired… that’s all… nothing to worry about…”

 

“I know okay… you’re not simply tired… you are absolutely sick… where did you put your med?”

 

Did she really know about it? How many times should I ask myself is she knows about my secret? Crap! She’s really insisting that she know.

 

“Sica-----”

 

Jessica cuts me off…

 

“Sunny just tell me… will you? Where?”

 

“Tell me first how?”

 

“How what?”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“I sense that something is off… I checked your temperature bunny… and this thermometer say so…” she said and showed it to me… “Now, tell me where you put your meds…”

 

“ooooh…” I fall back to bed, heaved a deep sigh of relief and covered my face with a pillow… glad she didn’t know…

 

“Sunny? where?” I heard her asked

 

“First Drawer… blue pouch…” I retorted and settled myself comfortably on bed… “Hmmm… I really thought I was busted…”

.

.

.

 

“Are you saying something bunny?”

 

I turned around and saw jessica holding a glass of water and my med… I smiled as I sat up…

 

“Nothing…” I said and took the med and drink it. “Thanks sica-ah” I said and lay back to bed.

 

Jessica’s petting my head; it feels so comfortable, until I didn’t notice that I’ve already drifted off to dreamland…

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Jessica’s POv

 

What’s wrong with sunny? She seems surprised when I asked her where she puts her meds. I saw hesitation in her eyes, hesitation? Was that the word I’m looking for to describe her eyes? no… it’s not hesitation… why should be hesitation?  It’s some kind of fear? Worry? Like that… why should this bunny be afraid of me asking where she hid her meds… worry? I indeed saw worries in her eyes, she didn’t hide it well. Is she hiding something? Everything about her a while ago seems unusual… oh well… *yawns* don’t want to think about it at the moment. She’s sleeping peacefully, like an angel.

 

I checked at the time, it’s almost 1 am, I looked at the door and to the sleeping bunny. Hmm… I’m too tired to walk back to my own room. Okay, without further ado, I walked to sunny’s closet and grab some shirt and shorts, then to the bathroom to wash up.

 

I slipped myself under the blanket, and before I knew it, arms and legs were wrapped around my body. Someone became a koala here… from bunny to a koala… how cute! I returned the favor as I entangled our arms and legs together, and then followed the koala to dream land.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

I was already in bed thinking of my soonkyu being with jessica at the moment. I badly wanted to run and barge to soonkyu’s room but what hyoyeon said kept lingering in my mind. She has no right to get jealous, and so do I… We’re not even together, but we are kissing. Crap! Urrrggggh! Lee Soonkyu!!!!!! What have you done to me? I better go to sleep, I need to sleep, and I’ll talk to soonkyu when the sun rises… I wanted to ask her things… I wanted some answers…

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Morning comes, however the girls were still in bed, lazing around. They do have one last concert in the afternoon before they head back to Seoul.

 

Meanwhile, taeyeon was still in deep slumber, she drifted off almost 3 in the morning; she had a hard time to sleep, thinking of hyoyeon’s wise words.

 

Two giggling girls were having a tickle battle. The other one was locked by the hands and legs of the opponent. They were yelling, cursing, and laughing.

 

“Yaah! You… let me go!”

 

“No! Say sorry first…”

 

“Arrggh! Why should I? I didn’t do anything…”

 

“You didn’t? you push me off the bed you bunny!”

 

“Aaaaaah! Let me go sica!!!!” sunny tried to release herself from sica’s arms and legs…

 

“Sorry… say it sunny… say it…”

 

“Nooooo!”

 

“You pushed me out of bed!”

 

“You pushed yourself out in bed Jung!”

 

“What? How could I push myself out of bed?”

 

“Duh! You moved out of bed in your own… ugggh! Let me go!”

 

“What do you think of me?-------”

 

“A zombie!!!!!”

 

“What did you say? Huh? Huh?”

 

“Hahhahahaahahahaha…. You…. Ahahahaha… zombie…. Hahahha… st…ooppp….”

 

Jessica started to tickle sunny…

 

“You asked for this sunny bunny…. Hehehe”

 

“Sicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahahahahahahha….”

 

..

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Knock…

 

Knock…

 

Knock…

 

Taeyeon stirred from her sleep after the knocks which keep on continuing at the moment.

 

“Fany-ah, open the door please… someone’s knocking…” she mumbled without opening her eyes

 

Knock…

 

Knock…

 

Knock…

 

“Fany-ah, the door…”

.

.

 

No response…

.

.

 

“Hwang Mi---“ taeyeon halted from her words when she saw the empty bed of tiffany. She looked around searching for the missing person when she heard running water from the bathroom. She groaned and buried her face unto the pillow before pulling herself out from bed.

 

She groggily walked to the door hugging her bunny plushie…

 

“Good Morning Taeyeon Unnie!” Seohyun cheerfully greeted as the door opened, revealing the sleepy kid leader

 

Taeyeon simply smiled eyes half open…

 

“Is tiffany unnie up already unnie?”

 

Nod was the only response by the kid leader…

 

“Okay…”

 

“She’s in the shower…” Mumbled taeyeon…

 

“You should too unnie…”

 

“I will when fany’s done…”

 

“Okay unnie… our breakfast will be ready in an hour…”

 

“Got it…”

 

“I’ll be going now unnie… I still need to wake up sunny unnie…”

 

Taeyeon’s attention perked at the sudden mention of soonkyu’s name…

 

“Soonkyu?”

 

“Yes Unnie… I’m going to her room to wake her up…”

 

“I’ll go with you… wait for a minute seo…” taeyeon said before seohyun could say anything.

 

 She rushed back and made herself presentable. In a jiffy she was ready to go. She left a note to tiffany saying that she will accompany seohyun to wake up soonkyu…

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon were already at the doorstep of sunny’s room where they could hear yelling and laughing from the inside.

 

“What’s that? Did I just hear soonkyu scream?” asked taeyeon curiously…

 

“Screaming laughter… I guess it was like that taeyeon unnie…” retorted seohyun

 

“Oh.. she was with…”

 

“She was with jessica unnie… yuri unnie said so…”

 

“Okay… so it was sica…” mumbled taeyeon…

 

Seohyun was knocking continuously but no one answered….

 

“Knock harder Seo…”

 

“Yes Unnie…”

 

Knock…

 

Knock…

 

Knock…

 

“They must really be having so much fun unnie…” Giggling seohyun said as they both heard another screaming laughter…

 

“What the…. Let me do it… I’ll knock…” taeyeon annoyingly said and instead of knocks, she banged the door hard… “Tch! I don’t know what to do if they still couldn’t hear this one…”

 

“Unnie… the door might be crushed…”

 

“No worries… this door could withstand such strong knocks…”

 

Before taeyeon could bang the door one big time, it suddenly opened up revealing a messy jessica.

 

“Unnie? Are you okay?” asked seohyun in curiosity

 

“Huh? Sorry…” jessica uttered while fixing herself… “What did you say seo?”

 

“I’m asking if you are okay unnie…”

 

“Oh… hehehe… I’m absolutely fine… We… we’re just playing…”

 

“Where’s sunny unnie?”

 

“In bed…”

 

Without further ado, taeyeon entered the room and headed to where sunny is. The two taken aback girls at the doorstep just shrugged it off.

 

Taeyeon saw sunny in bed, messy hair, crumpled pjs, hugging a pillow, sleeping…

 

“What did they just play a moment ago?” taeyeon asked herself, she walked to the bed and tried to wake up the sleeping bunny

 

“Hey… soonkyu-ah… wake up! Stop being a lazy bunny…” she said shaking the girl gently

 

The only respond she got was a hum.

 

“Yah! Soonkyu… told you to get up or else… yaaaaah!”

 

Sunny moves away from taeyeon and snuggles to her pillows…

 

“Aish! this girl… yaaah!-----”

 

“Let her sleep for 20 minutes more…” jessica cut off taeyeon as she and seohyun walks in

 

“Huh? Breakfast will be served soon…” taeyeon said looking at jessica

 

“Seohyun told me to get ready for an hour… right seo?”

 

“Yes unnie…”

 

“Therefore, sunny still got ample time to extend her beauty rest… let her be taeyeon…”

 

“Yaaah! Soonkyu-ah… Wake up! will you…”

 

“Taeyeon, she needed to sleep more…”

 

“Lee Soonkyu… I’m telling you…”

 

“Taeyeon…”

 

“Lee Soonkyu…”

 

“Taeyeon are you listening to me?”

 

Taeyeon climbs unto the bed closer to sunny and started shaking her.  Jessica grabbed taeyeon’s hands stopping the latter. Neither of the two uttered a single word, they were merely having a staring battle when seohyun interfered.

 

“Unnies….”

 

Meanwhile, sunny stirred from deep slumber; she turned and saw taeyeon and jessica, and seohyun holding both of their hands. She furrowed her brows looking at the three girls towering her.

 

“What are you guys doing?” she asked

 

Three pair of eyes looked at her.

 

“Ah… are you… praying over me? with all the holding each other’s hands?

 

The three immediately let go of each other’s hold.

 

“Nothing sunny unnie… Good Morning! How’s your sleep unnie?”

 

“Uhmmm… good…” sunny mumbled pulling the covers up to her

 

“She had a great sleep Seo, because she’s with me…” butted jessica as she settled herself sitting beside sunny

 

“I had not! Hmmp! You… you… you hurt me!”

 

“What? I hurt you?”

 

“Huh? You hurt sunny unnie, jessica unnie?”

 

“She wrapped her arms and legs around me… she wouldn’t want to let go of me… she’s accusing me of pushing her off bed…” sunny whined like a kid

 

“Unnie? You did that to sunny unnie?”

 

“I’m just teasing her… she doesn’t want to admit that she pushed me out of bed.”

 

“I didn’t push you! You pushed yourself out of the bed! Hmmp!”

 

“Hey you sunny bunny…. ----”

 

Taeyeon skidded out of bed and said, “Pull yourself up soonkyu, take a shower. Stop lazing around.” Then she headed out of the room.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” asked jessica as they watched taeyeon walked out of the room

 

“I need to go unnies… Will have our food in an hour… bye unnies…” seohyun stated and ran off to catch taeyeon

 

“Bye….” Echoed the two…

 

The door closed.

 

“You’re whining at seohyun because I wrapped my arms and legs around you? Because I didn’t let you go? If I know you wanted it too… tsk…”

 

“I don’t want it!”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“I don’t want it!!!!!”

 

“What?!”

 

“I said i…. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…..”

 

Sunny screamed as jessica lashed herself over the bunny and started to tickle her.

 

“You’re so dead sunny bunny… hehehehe”

 

“Sica… ahahahahaha… hahahaha… sica…. Hahahaha…”

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

“They must be playing again…” Seohyun stated as they heard the screams and laughter from the room

 

Taeyeon continued walking not minding the annoying screams and laughter. “I don’t care if they’re playing or not… they better be not late…”

 

With that they entered the elevator in silence.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

The girls were already in the dressing room, getting ready for the concert except for Taeyeon.

 

 “Where’s Taeyeon?” their manager oppa asked

 

“She said she will be out for a while…” answered yoona

 

“Fany?”

 

“Taeyeon wants to be alone, she said she wanted some alone time…”

 

“Okay… we still had couple of hours before the concert starts…”

 

“Don’t worry oppa, she brings her phone…” assured yuri

 

“Good… foods coming… eat a lot guys…”

 

“Thanks oppa!” chirped everyone

.

.

.

 

---

 

“What’s wrong with her? What happened? What’s bothering her? Why does she needed some alone time? Where could she be?” her thoughts were bothered by the loud voices of the two shikshins.

 

“Yaaaaaah! Leave some for me!”

 

“What?! Look… at … your mouth! It’s full!”

 

“Yaaah!”

 

“Hey!”

 

“Stop!”

 

“Aish!”

 

Seohyun, who’s eating silently, couldn’t handle it anymore; she put her chopsticks down, clears and scolded the two bickering shikshins.

 

“Unnies… Stop… “Don’t talk when your mouth is FULL… and stop bickering over the food… there’s a lot…”

 

The two girls, halted from their tracks, hang their head low, and silently ate their food.

.

.

.

 

“Sunny-ah, where are you going?” asked jessica

 

“Restroom…”

 

“Want me to come with you?”

 

“I’m fine… thanks sica-ah…”

 

“Sure?”

 

“Yes yes yo!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"Are we drifting apart?......"

.

.

.

.

---

Tadan! Booooom! Update! Weeeeeeeeeee…… ^__^

 

 

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who never fails to make me smile…

 

Phibster12, DanDyuGangsters, elinlinzz, HYOYEONzxc, kekoro, DKamii, gwen_stefani, blank999,  Koihaku,

harlembeatfreak, sunshiner515, jaecicca, Sunshiner239, SakulBurns, TaengKyu, puffycosmo and SayTsuki

 

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/

 

PS: SayTsuki, sorry for the delay… here’s an update… ^__^

Phibby!!! Late ka na ngayon… pakiramdam ko! Hehehe :P