Promise?

My light when everything seems so dark

Taeyeon’s Pov

 

Oh goodness! She’s awake! What to do? What to do? What to do?!!! Waaaaaaaa!!!!!! Okay… okay… breathe in … breathe out… I should be chill about this… relax taeyeon… relax… you simply kissed her… you simply kissed her… it’s not a big deal… you were kissing before this right? right? right? Yes, of course right… Then why am I feeling this way? Feeling so damn nervous of stealing kisses to her? I’ve been doing it before… but why now? Was it because I am avoiding her? or because she’s spending most of her time with the girls rather than me? What happened to the closeness we had? Drifting apart? Are the two of us drifting apart? Our friendship starts to fade? No it’s not fade… our friendship will never ever fade… it weakens… yes… that’s the word… weakens… Why? Why did it happen? When did it start? I was lost in my deep thoughts when I heard her voice that snaps me back to reality.

 

“Tae…yeon…nie?” she said almost a whisper but I heard it clearly

 

“Yes?”

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked groggily while rubbing her eyes cutely

 

“Ah… there’s nothing wrong…” I heard myself say as I pulled myself away from her.

 

“Hmmm… there seems to be off…”

 

“Off? Off and on? Hehe…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Switch off and on like that… hehehe… go back to sleep soonkyu-ah…” I joked trying to run away from a long and serious conversation to her

 

“I don’t want too!” she said pouting

 

She’s so cute and forever will be to me… I heaved a deep sigh and tapped those pouting lips…

 

“You go back to sleep soonkyu-ah… you told me you’re not feeling well… you need to rest now…” I told her reprimanding her like a mother

 

“Who says I’m not feeling well?”

 

“You…”

 

“Me?!”

 

“Yes you…”

 

“Really?!”

 

“Uhuh!”

 

“Did I?”

 

“You really did…”

 

“Proof?”

 

“Tch… you really don’t believe me huh?”

 

“I’m… ahmmm…. 50-50 about it…”

 

I shook my head and fished out my phone from my pocket and showed the message that she sent to me a while ago…

 

From: Sunny Bunny

 

Taeyeonie… :~( Where are you? Emergency!!!! The sun is setting down… the star is falling down… Lee Soonkyu is currently down…

 

“Believing me now? Told you so… tsk… silly bunny…” I said to her pulling my phone back

 

“I didn’t said that I’m sick in my message to you… hmmp!”

 

“Eyh? You didn’t? What does it mean that ‘Lee Soonkyu is currently down…’?”

 

“Can’t you see?”

 

“See what?”

 

“I’m currently down…”

 

“Huh?!” “*sigh* currently down in my bed… look… I’m down… lying down in my so comfortable bed… uuuh… soooo comfortable…” she said hugging her pillow tight

 

“Yah! Don’t make me look like a dumb…”

 

“I didn’t… you say it to yourself…”

 

“Aish! This bunny… then what’s that emergency thing?”

 

“Emergency? Emergency because my eyes are closing and I’m freaking sleepy a while ago…”

 

“What?! Just like that?”

 

“Yes… just like that taeyeonnie… Why? Are you expecting something else?”

 

“I thought you were sick!”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Tch! You made me hell worried when I read your message… I ran out of the recording studio and drive like a crazy here… and you’re telling me this now? This is just a joke to you?! Uh! *sigh* never mind…” I was about to stand up when she hold my hand…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-- Sunny’s Pov

 

I was poking a joke to taeyeon because I don’t know how to explain why I sent her that message. What got into me that time? I must be so bothered of her avoiding me. I explained my message in the most rational way I could think of. I was hoping she will buy reasons and laughed about it but the outcome was different from what I’ve expected. She was pissed off… she was worried… amidst the dim lilted, I could see in her eyes that she’s upset, she’s mad, she’s bothered… she’s freaking worried about me. I hold her hand when she looked away from me. I gave her a squeezed and pulled myself up to level with her. I heaved a deep sigh, releasing some guilt that was building in me.

 

Then I stated my piece.

Okay… so at the moment you were pissed at me because of my mischief sending you a message like that and explaining lamely. I really thought you would just laugh it out… countered me with another joke but it didn’t happen. You…. You… take my message seriously…

 

Taeyeon turned to me and gave an incredulous look, “Huh? What do you want me to do? To take it simply as a joke?! How many times I read it, I can’t… I couldn’t take it as a joke… you construct the message as if you’re really in pain. And if I treat your message as a joke and you were really in pain and needed me badly, and I am not by your side, I feel so damn guilty and useless, and a worst friend. Did you get that? did you? Did you lee soonkyu?!”

 

“Taeyeonnie…”

 

“What do you want to say now? What lame excuse will you say? Will it be a joke again? Hahaha… okay… I just laugh… contented now?”

 

Taeyeon was starting to get out of control from her emotions. She’s spilling everything out which she doesn’t normally does. I moved closer to her but then she moved back away.

 

“Taeyeonnie…” I said whining

 

“What?”

 

“Are you mad?”

 

“What do you want me to be? Rejoicing?”

 

“Taeyeonnie…..”

 

“Taeyeonnie… taeyeonnie… taeyeonnie… tsk! What? What? What?” she said pulling her hand from me but I didn’t let her go.

 

“You listen okay… and look at me…” I said and turned her head to me for us to make an eye contact

 

“Fine… I’ll listen…”

 

“Good! Now, first, I want to say sorry for the lame excuses I gave to you… I poke fun on you which I shouldn’t have done. Second, I didn’t know why I send a message to you like that… maybe because I’ve been thinking of you… Third, yes, I am not feeling well a while ago, migraine hits again, hep! Stop! Look and listen! I’m feeling better now; I take some meds and got some much needed rest. Fourth, forgive me if I made you worry and ran over here like crazy. And lastly, thank you for your oozing concern over me, it only shows that you still love me… hehehe. Peace taeyeonnie?” I stated as I rub her hands pleadingly.

 

She stared at me for a minute after I said my piece, then she smiled as she pinched my nose. “You… you… naughty bunny….

 

 

 

Aigooo!!!!” “Yaaaah! AAaaa…aaaw… hey…. Let me go… my nose…. Taeyeonnie… stop….”

 

“Serves you right… you should tell me if you’re not feeling well… don’t poke fun at me okay? I am really worried you know…”

 

“Awww! Let go of my nose!”

 

“I will if you promise me…”

 

“Promise you what?”

 

“That you will tell me if you’re not feeling well and will not joke about it…”

 

“I don’t want you to get worried…”

 

“So, you mean you wanna keep it from me?”

 

“I didn’t mean that… awww! My nose! Aish!”

 

 

“Promise me Lee Soonkyu…” she said pinching my nose harder

 

“Okay… okay… I promise not to make you worry…”

 

“Huh? But…”

 

“It’s a promise taeyeonnie…”

 

“It’s a promise?”

 

“I promise you that I will not make you worry…”

 

“Okay… you promise me…”

 

“Yes, I promise you… now will you?! My nose!”

 

“Oh… hehehe… there you go…”

 

“Aish! Oooh… my precious nose…” I said as I was rubbing my red nose, I’m glad she accepted that promise… I just promise to make her not to worry… just it… I could live with that promise… then I heard her singing…

 

“Sunny the red nose bunny… Had a very pretty nose… And if you even saw it… You would even say it’s cute…”

 

 

“Nya… nye… la..la..la…la…”

 

Then I heard her laugh… she’s good now… she’s back… I’m pleased…

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

 

----

 

Sooyoung, yoona, yuri, and hyoyeon were on the living room playing cards while the tv was on.

 

“I’m gonna win this time!” Hyoyeon mumbled

 

“I’m not letting you…” yuri blurted

 

“Not gonna lose…” yoona chanted

 

“I want my pizza… I’m hungry….” Sooyoung grumbled

 

Everybody’s eyes keep on roaming from each member, trying to read each other’s mind.

 

Hyoyeon: “What is she thinking? I couldn’t afford to lose this one…”

 

Yuri: “Hmm… will she throw the queen? I need the queen…”

 

Yoona: “I should be alert… alert…alert…alert…”

 

Sooyoung: “I’m hungry….*tummy grumbles*”

 

Each and every one nodded and in cue shouted “PASS!”

 

 

The four grab each card in a flash..

.

..

….

….

…..

……

 

“PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!” Hyoyeon shouted and put her hand in the middle and the three hurriedly followed to…

Sooyoung was the last one to tap her hand in the middle…

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!” cried sooyoung

 

“Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!” cheered the three girls as they stood up and jumped in joy!

 

“Now, you pay for the pizza and the chicken. Hahahaha!” hyoyeon said pointing at sooyoung…

 

“Pay! Pay! Pay! Pizza… Chicken… Pay! Pay! Pay!” teased yoona and yuri…

 

“Yaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Oh! Why? What have I done to deserve this?!” sorrowfully acted by sooyoung…

 

“You didn’t pay attention… just like that… hehe” yuri smirked

 

“You’re not that fast… that’s all…” added yoona…

 

“She’s simply not good at this… luck’s not on her side… hehehe… we won!!!!!” hyoyeon yelled

 

 

“Unnies… you’re too loud… tone down please…” Seohyun chided and went back to her room

 

“SSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh…”

 

“Sergeant keroro is disturb by your loud voices people of the universe… quiet…” yoona stated . . . . The four kept on bickering in whispers….

 

“Yaaaah!”

 

“What?!”

 

“Quiet!”

 

“You are noisy!”

 

“Who me?”

 

“Yes you…”

 

“Aish!”

 

“Sssssssssssssssssssssshhhh….” .

.

 

.

.

.

.

----

Jessica and Tiffany arrived at the same time in their dorm.

 

“How’s the pictorial?” asked tiffany as they were in the elevator

 

“It did go well… how about the recording? How was it?” jessica retorted

 

“Same goes to yours… it did go well…”

 

“okay… good… our day did go well…”

 

 

“Yes… hehe… oh… how’s sunny?”

 

“She’s fine…”

 

 

“She’s in her place now with her mom…”

 

“Oh… I see…”

 

“How are things between you and taeyeon?”

 

“Me and taetae?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Hmm… we’re good…”

 

“Good?”

 

“Yes… we are good… why?”

 

“Nothing… will she be home right now?”

 

“Ahmm… yes… I guess so…”

 

“Oh…okay…”

.

.

.

---

Ding… Dong…

 

Ding… Dong…

 

Ding… Dong… . . .

 

Four heads looked up at the door… They stumbled as they ran to open the door….

 

“Aaaaaw! Hey careful….”

 

“Hungry!”

 

“Thud! Yaaah! Don’t push me…”

 

“Yaah! That’s mine!” . . .

 

Four hands tried to open the door, finally after the battle of who will be twisting the knob, hyoyeon finally prevails.

She was smiling widely but immediately faded when she saw tiffany and jessica looking weirdly at them with nothing but themselves alone.

 

 

“Oh… just sica and fany…” hyoyeon said and walked back to the living room followed by the others with slumped shoulders.

 

“Huh?! What’s wrong with them?” tiffany asked Jessica just shrugged it and walked in the dorm…

"Their screws probably got loosen a bit…”

“Oh… right… it might be…”

.

.

.

.

---

Sunny and Taeyeon were comfortably lying down, sunny was snuggling over taeyeon while the latter wrapped her arms around the cute bunny.

 

“Taeyeonnie…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“What are you doing a while ago?”

 

“Huh?! Doing? I was talking to you…”

 

“Talking to me?”

 

“Yes… we did talk right?”

 

 

“Before the talking… did you do something?”

 

“What?!”

 

“Did you?”

 

“I… I… I didn’t…” taeyeon answered as she hide blushing face to the sunny’s head

 

“Really? You didn’t do anything?”

 

“Y…yes…”

 

“I really thought you were kissing me though…”

 

“Eiyh? You want me to kiss you?”

 

“Why? Do you want to kiss me?” Taeyeon swallowed a big lump on …

 

“Ahmmmm…”

 

“Let’s go to sleep… you told me you didn’t kiss me…”

 

“Okay…”

 

“I am willing though to kiss you if you just say so… you know…”

 

“Huh?! What?!”

 

“But since you said you didn’t… okay fine…”

 

Taeyeon released herself from the hug and looked at sunny in the eyes…

 

“You rea…lly?”

 

“uhmm… I will… why?” sunny asked innocently…

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~”

 

“You said you don’t want right?”

 

“I didn’t say that…”

 

“You did…”

 

“I did-------“ Taeyeon’s words were cutted off by pair of soft lips crashed upon hers…

 

Sunny nibbled over taeyeon’s lips… it… and applying soft suctions on it… Taeyeon reacted and returned the favor, she nibbled, , and sunny’s lips. She will never ever get enough kissing these lips. “Uhmmm…. So…. sweet… uhmm” she mumbled over the kissed and wrapped her arms around sunny pulling the girl closer to her deepening the kiss…

.

.

.

----

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS PIPZ!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS COZ I DID HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE….. *JUMPING IN JOY *

 

Sorry for the delay…. Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time… Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who never fails to make me smile… Sayanorie, SakulBurns, Taengkyu, HYOYEONzxc, Phibster12, eka318, harlembeatfreak, Koihaku, AnDroGeNie, SayTsuki, blank999, gwen_stefani, elinlinzz, and DanDyuGangsters

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU…\\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/

 

 

PS: Ei! You! Lee-Tan… Thanks for celebrating Christmas with me… ^___^

 

       To her couz… thanks for the shoutout! *bows90degrees*

 

 

 ---

 

Friends… more than friends…

Platonic love… turns into romantic love…

Love that doesn’t reached that level of love…

Time that helps…

Moments that make everything change…

Love that is almost getting there…

Love that waits… will soon reach that level…

Grateful for the time…

Thankful for the moments…

Blessed for the love…

Amidst all the complications…

No one is letting go… Every sec…every min… every hour…

Moments being cherish…

I guess that’s how love works…

Friends… to more than friends…

---