Morning Scene

My light when everything seems so dark

The rest of the girls where already awake, and each of them were walking slowly to the kitchen.

 

“This is the day! Good Morning!” yoona cheered

 

“I thought you’re going to wake up early?” sooyoung asked sarcastically

 

“I did wake up early…”

 

“Yeah right! Can’t you see? Everything’s ready… you’re supposed to help…”

 

“Oh sorry… What time is it?”

 

“It’s already 9:20am Ms. Im” sooyoung retorted with a smirk…

 

Sunny choked on her water as she remembered something or rather someone…

 

 

“What time is it again soo?” sunny probed

 

“It’s 9:20… why?”

 

“Crap!!!!! I forgot! I need to keep going now!” sunny panicky stated as she stood up, ran to her room, brush her teeth, wash her face, grab her keys and hoody, then immediately headed to the door when jessica stopped her.

 

“Bunny! Where are you going?”

 

“Somewhere… I need to go now…” sunny said in a hurry…

 

“Meeting who?”

 

“Ms. Jung! Give way!!!!!! I’m late!!!!!!” sunny stated and tried to pass jessica.

 

“Bunny!”

 

“What?! What?! What?!”

 

“You’re going out with your pjs on?” jessica said pointing at her attire

 

“Darn! Aish!!!!...” sunny cursed and jogged back to her room to change

 

---

 

“Hehehe… Geez! Sunny’s really adorable!” hyoyeon blurted

 

“Second the motion!” Yoona shouted

 

Seohyun simply nodded in agreement…

 

“Where is she going?” sooyoung probed

 

“Somewhere…” yuri answered from behind

 

“Meeting who? Sooyoung’s follow-up question

 

“Someone…”

 

“Where on earth is somewhere? Who in universe is that someone?” hyoyeon confusedly asked

 

“Be specific unnie please…” seohyun voiced out

 

Everyone’s attention was on yuri, waiting for her answer.

 

“Somewhere in Seoul, someone that is living in this country…”

 

“Huh?” each and every one tried to comprehend what yuri said

 

“Unnie? What was that?” seohyun queried

 

“I don’t know where is sunny going, who she’s meeting… she just said that she’s going somewhere, and meeting someone…” yuri explained

 

Everybody groaned in disappointment…

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

“Sunny was shocked hearing what time it is, she swiftly and in panic ran to our room. Geez! she’s running to the door still in her pjs, I was smiling watching her ran here, there,  she’s just too cute! Aigoo… then there it goes again… The unlicensed thief appeared to the scene, which made me frown.

 

The girls were eyeing the two bickering stars of the ‘drama/comedy’, what? Drama? Comedy? What kind of movie are we watching here? Romantic drama? Romantic Comedy? Nah! If I and Soonkyu were there, it would probably be a romantic drama or romantic comedy, but this two? Jessica and my soonkyu? Tsk! It’s horror! Yeah! Or suspense! Suspense horror!

 

I saw her jogging back wildly at our room, I stood up and followed her, when tiffany grabbed my arms.

 

“Where are you going tae?” she asked

 

“Uhm… I need to use the bathroom…”

 

“Oh… okay…” she said smiling at me, and then she released my arms

 

I slowly walked away from the kitchen, and when I’m out of their vision, I immediately ran to our room; the door was wide open, so I simply entered… I saw sunny taking out a shirt and shorts from her closet. She taking her pjs off, I turn around immediately slammed the door closed. When I was about to face her, a flying pjs came soaring high, covering my view, and diving to my face. Aish! What the…  I swiftly shoved it off, and when I looked back, she’s all done changing.  Wow! She’s fast…

 

I saw her looking at her phone anxiously; she’s trying to call someone… Then she was about to jogged out of the room without looking at me when I blocked her.

 

---

 

“Where are you going soonkyu-ah?”

 

“Somewhere… I’m late already! Let me pass…”

 

“Who are you meeting?”

 

“Someone… Taeyeon! Let me pass!” sunny said as she was trying her best to pass

 

“Not that easy soonkyu…” taeyeon answered blocking sunny from left to right… right to left…

 

“Taeyeon! What do you want?” sunny asked partly annoyed as she stood on her spot

 

“There… you should chill…” taeyeon stated relaxing herself from blocking sunny

 

“What do you want?”

 

“I just want to know where you are going and who are you going to meet.”

 

“*sigh* come here… I’m going to tell you…”

 

Taeyeon’s expression showed that she’s suspecting that something’s fishy.

 

“If you don’t want to know, then fine… “Sunny said flatly crossing her arms

 

“I--- I want to know…” taeyeon softly answered and walked closer to sunny…

 

Sunny leaned forward to taeyeon, but instead of telling where and who she is meeting, she pushed taeyeon on the side and swiftly ran out of the room.

 

“Yaaaaah!!!!! Lee Soonkyu!!!!!” taeyeon yelled

 

“Sorry!” sunny yelled back as she ran like a mad bunny…

 

Sunny ran out of the dorm, and then back again, she was already in front of the elevator when she realizes that she’s still wearing slippers…

 

“Oh crap!” she said as she hurriedly ran back to the dorm and put on her sneakers, then out she go again, didn’t notice that someone was running from behind, trying to catch up with her.

 

“I’m want to know where and who is she seeing!” taeyeon thought as she ran out but knocked down when she hits sooyoung.

 

“Awww!”

 

“Oppps! Sorry… Are you okay?” sooyoung said as she extend her hand

 

“YeaH! Thanks! I need to go!” taeyeon stated as she swiftly stood up, took her sneakers and sprinted out of the dorm.

 

“Hmmm… where is she going?” hyoyeon inquired

 

“I don’t know…” sooyoung flatly answered

 

“Unnie didn’t even wear her shoes.” Seohyun informed

 

“Because she’s in a hurry…” yoona reasoned out

 

“Where is she going?” yuri asked

 

Then everyone answered “Somewhere in seoul!” then they all laughed.

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

“I was trying to catch soonkyu, when I was knocked down by sooyoung… aish! This tall monster really, though it’s my fault because I was not looking at where I’m heading; I abruptly stood up and ran out of the dorm after grabbing my sneakers. As much as I wanted to wear my shoes, I don’t have the leisure time to, I need to hurry, so I ran just with my socks on. The elevator closed before I could step in. I couldn’t wait for the other one; I decided to use the stairs.

 

I headed down to the basement where cars were parked. I roughly opened the door that it banged hard on the wall, there I saw sunny running towards her car. I sprinted as fast as my legs could get, she got in her car as I immediately settled myself in the passenger’s seat panting heavily from running…"

 

 

Sunny’s POv

 

“Crap! Crap! Crap! I really forgot… Geez! I do hope she’s still there… I’ve texted her already but haven’t received a reply… she is mad? Well, she has the reason to be, but…. Aish! *sigh* I frantically running to my car when my phone beep for a notification. I hopped in my car and read the message.

 

“I’m waiting for you… :) ” it says,  I smiled and sent a message back “I’ll be there like a flash… ^_^”

 

While fastening my seatbelt, someone just get in, settling herself on the passenger’s seat. I gave out a ‘What are you doing’ look at the person, she just smiled at me… Geez! I don’t have time… so I revved off to the café.”

 

---

 

We were on the road when she break the silence.

 

“I have bottled water in my bag, take it”

 

Taeyeon stared at sunny and then to the bag. She opened it, took the bottled water, and drink it!

 

“It feels so good…” she said after satisfying her thirst “Thanks soonkyu-ah”

 

"Change your socks then wear your shoes, you don't want to walk with that socks on right?"

 

"Oh... hehehe yeah!"

 

“Why?” sunny asked eyes still focused on the road

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Why did you pop from nowhere?”

 

“Ahmm…”

 

“Why?’

 

“Ahmmm… I need to buy something…”

 

“You have your own car…”

 

“I left my keys at the dorm”

 

“What?”

 

“I was in a hurry that I forget to keys… luckily I saw you…”

 

“Really? Luckily you saw me…”

 

“Yeah! Hehehe”

 

“Where?”

 

“What?”

 

“Where should I drop you?”

 

“Hmmm… at a pharmacy…”

 

“Pharmacy?”

 

“Yup! I need to buy some meds for us, emergency purposes soonkyu-ah…”

 

“I saw one… there…” sunny said pointing to the pharmacy on the side

 

“Wait… not that one…”

 

“What?”

 

“Just drive, I’ll tell you the directions…”

 

“They’re selling the same meds taeyeon…”

 

“I wanted to buy to that certain pharmacy I know…”

 

“I don’t have enough time…”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunny stopped in front of a café.

 

“Here… *handed her car keys to taeyeon* help yourself, go wherever you want, just be back after 30 minutes or so… got it?”

 

“Wait! Soonkyu-ah!” taeyeon called out but sunny just left her and ran towards the café.

 

“Aish! That kid! How important could this person be? Be back 30 minutes or so? I’ll be back after 5 minutes… I’ll keep an eye on you LEE SOONKYU…” taeyeon thought, she looked around the area and saw pharmacy… “Perfect, I’ll just buy some meds, so that bunny won’t suspect me… hehehe”

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

After buying some meds, taeyeon sneakily entered the café, settling herself on the other side, overlooking sunny and the other person.

 

---

 

Sunny entered the café, and looking for the person she’s meetin. There, she saw her, waving and smiling at her. She waved and smiled back as she approached the girl.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Hey! I’m really really really sorry hyomin-ah” sunny apologizes as she sits down

 

“Nah! It’s okay… I’ve just waited for you over half an hour… imagine that?” hyomin stated shaking her head

 

“Hyomin-ah~~~ sorry…” sunny said showing her puppy eyes

 

“Over half an hour? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!”

 

“Hyomin-ah~~~~” sunny hang her head low

 

“Hahaha… cute!” hyomin said as she mess sunny’s hair

 

“Hyomin-ah~~~~”

 

“Hehehe… I was just kidding… have you eaten your breakfast?”

 

Sunny pouts and answered “Not yet! I hastily went here because you’re waiting…”

 

“Aigoo! So sweet of you to keep me waiting… hehehe”

 

“Yah! Hyomin-ah~~~`”

 

“Cute! Let’s order shall we?”

 

Sunny nodded and smiled…

 

As they were waiting for their orders to be served, they animatedly conversed…

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

“Tsk! What’s wrong with those two? Why is sunny acting cute toward that person? Hmmm… who could it be? I couldn’t see her… Aish! Hmmm… I’ll transfer to a more viewable seat… *she transferred* here better… I looked back at them, hyomin-ssi? That’s hyomin-ssi! Tsk! Hyomin-ssi? Just hyomin-ssi? And she had gone crazy over being late for their breakfast date? That’s it? THAT’S-JUST-IT? Come on! *sigh*

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon’s stomach grumbled…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“I think I’m hungry… yeah… I am… “ taeyeon thought, she ordered while eyeing the two talking nonstop…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

After 5 minutes their ordered came…

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Let’s eat! I’m hungry already… tsk… waiting for you…” hyomin teasingly said

 

“Hyomin-ah~~~~”

 

“Hahahaha… I’ll feed you… toasted bread coming….”

 

“AAaaaaah~~~~ uhmmm yum! Hehehe”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Tsk! Hyomin-ssi feeding my soonkyu? So sweet of them… aaaaargggggh!” taeyeon mentally screamed

 

She continuously watched them with jealous heart as she ate her own food… sooner or later she will just run over to them.

.

.

.

.

5 minutes…

.

.

.

.

.

10 minutes…

.

.

.

.

15 minutes…

.

.

.

.

.

“What the… I’m done eating, while they were not? What’s with eating slowly? Savoring the moment? Tsk!” taeyeon mentally complained

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“What time will be your flight hyomin-ah?” sunny asked as she was sipping her cappuccino

 

“Twelve noon, why?”

 

“Because it’s past 10 already, your manager might be looking for you… want me to send you off?”

 

“You brought your car?”

 

“Yup! Want me to send you off? Just to make it up for you because I’m late…”

 

“Thanks, but manager oppa texted me that he’ll pick me up here with the rest of the members…”

 

“Oh… okay… have fun in japan… hehehe”

 

“Of course! Hehehe… you’re going to right?”

 

“Me?”

 

“Yeah! SNSD have japan tour…”

 

“Oh… hehehe… maybe… the girls will go first… I don’t know if I could be with them though…”

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“Long story…”

 

“I could listen…”

 

“No time…”

 

“What?”

 

Sunny pointing outside the café… “Look! Here comes your manager…”

 

“Aish! Bad timing… we’ll talk again okay?”

 

“Surely! Hehehe…”

 

“I got to go now sunny-ah… thank you for your time…”

 

“You’re most welcome hyomin-ah…” sunny said showing her eyesmile

 

They both stood up and gave each other a warm big hug…

 

“You can count on me always…” sunny sincerely said

 

“I know… same goes with me okay…”

 

Sunny simply nodded…

 

They released themselves from their hug…

 

---

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop that hug now… it’s over 25 seconds already…” taeyeon talked to herself while looking at sunny and hyomin…

 

When the two break the hug, she readily stood up and ran to where sunny was, preventing hyomin to give a goodbye kiss to sunny…

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey yo! Oh…Hi Hyomin-ssi…” taeyeon greeted as she put her arms over sunny’s shoulders.

 

“Why are you here?” sunny asked taeyeon

 

“Because… ahmm… of your car… remember? hehehe”

 

“Really?  How long have you been here?”

 

“Ahmm… just this moment…”

 

“You haven’t eaten anything for breakfast?”

 

“Nope! Hehehe”

 

“He-he-he… you got a cheese smudge on your lips; you might eaten imaginary cheeseburger…”

 

“Oh! Hehehe… hyomin-ssi, I think your manager is already calling you…” taeyeon said trying to change the subject

 

“I guess so…” hyomin said as she saw her manager waving at her over the window.

 

“I need to go now sunny-ah, taeyeon-ssi… bye…”

 

“Bye…”

 

---

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Pay for our bill…” sunny casually said

 

“What? Why should I? You’ve eaten it by yourselves… tsk! Were you a little kid that hyomin-ssi need to feed you? Tsk!” taeyeon bluntly said

 

“See… pay the bill, since you’ve lied to me… LIED TO ME… Saying that you just came… but the truth is you’re here few minutes ago…”

 

“But----”

 

“Don’t want to pay it? It’s okay… I’ll pay it myself…”

 

“No… I’ll pay it… Geez!”

 

“Complaining?”

 

“Me? Of course not…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Both exited the café and hopped in the car.

 

Sunny got in first, after she fastened her seatbelt, she felt dizzy… she leaned on the steering wheel.

 

Meanwhile, taeyeon kept on talking while and after fastening her seatbelt.

 

“Why did you tell me that you’re meeting hyomin? Tsk! It’s just here… why should you keep it a secret? Are you having an affair with her? Huh? Soonkyu? Lee Soonkyu? What were your topics a while ago? You’re obviously having fun… laughing like there’s no tomorrow? Hey! Are you even listening to me?”

 

“Silence please…” sunny softly said

 

“What? Hey! Hey! Hey! What’s wrong with you?”

 

“Shut up! Or I’ll kiss you!” sunny forcefully stated

 

“Did she just say that she’s going to kiss me” taeyeon thought

 

“What? What? What? What did you just say? I didn’t hear it… Soonkyu-ah! What was that?” taeyeon whined

 

“Geez! She really wants the kiss…” sunny mumbled, she looked at the blabbering girl, leaned closer in a flash, when they were inches apart, she slowly closed her eyes…

 

“Soonkyu’s going to kiss me!!!!!!” taeyeon mentally cheered, she slowly closed her eyes, heart beating double time as she was anticipating for the kiss when…

 

“I was just kidding when I said that…” sunny whispered to taeyeon

 

Taeyeon’s eyes shut open immediately, she was tricked there…

 

“Sorry taeyeon… you drive…” sunny said and got out of the car to change seats with taeyeon

 

“What just happened?” taeyeon thought

 

“Taeyeon! Stop daydreaming…”

 

“Huh?! Sorry…” she quickly changed seats…

 

As sunny settled herself inside the car, she closed her eyes, she didn’t even bother to buckle her seatbelt, she just wanted to ease her dizziness…

 

“I forgot to drink my meds…” sunny thought

 

“Soonkyu-ah? Are you okay?” taeyeon asked worriedly as she noticed sunny’s pale face

 

Sunny simply nodded as a respond…

 

“Do you want to go to the hospital?”

 

“No… I just wanted to go home and rest… I just need rest… please let’s go home…” sunny weakly replied

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“O-okay…” taeyeon agreed and buckled sunny’s seatbelt who’s now already asleep…

 

 

***

 

I'm not supposed to update, but when i saw that two upvotes have been added, well, i owe whoever upvoted an update...

i was practically smiling when i saw that the upvotes became 26 from 24... geez! hehehe...

anyways, whoever you are who upvoted this story... THANK YOU!!! ^_^

 

 

READERS, SUBCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS.... THANK YOU!!!!!! (bows 90degrees)

 

 

To these pipz who make me smile with their comments... THANK YOU... ^__^

 

Phibster12, puffycosmo, DandyuJjang, DanDyuGangsters, Koihaku, elinlinzz,

VLdandyu07, RavingJenny, SakulBurns, Yume-Zatto, and sunshiner_here

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---->ENJOY