Sleepless

My light when everything seems so dark

Sunny stirred from her sleep. She wanted to shift from her position but couldn’t. Arms securely wrapped around her waist prevented her to do so. She let out a soft sound as she tried to move but couldn’t.

 

“Uhmmm….”

 

“Bunny~~~” jessica’s whining voice was heard tightening her hug to the girl…

 

“Uhmmm…” sunny groaned…

 

“Bunny~~~~”

 

“Sica-ah~~~~”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I wanted to lie down….”

 

“Let’s lie down then…”

 

Both of their hazy eyes were now partly open staring at each other…

 

“How sica-ah?”

 

“hmmmm….”

 

“Aaaah…. I wanted to lie down~~~~~”

 

“Bunny….”

 

“I think we should go back to our respective rooms…”

 

“But~~~~”

 

Jessica didn’t finish her words since sunny sat up straight and gently waking everyone up.

 

“Yoongieee~~~~~ wake up… yoongieeeee~~~… yoongieeeeee~~~~” she called out as yoona was the one whose beside her.

 

Yoona grumbled and hugged sunny instead…

 

“Yoongie~~~~”

 

“Bunny… let them sleep like that…”

 

“But------”

 

“Look at the four them… they sleeping peacefully and comfortably… arms and legs wrapped around each other’s. Do you still want to disturb them?”

 

“Sica-ah~~~”

 

“Let’s transfer to the other bed…” Jessica said pointing at the empty bed

 

“ahmm… okay…” sunny gave in, she’s been so dumb thinking to wake everybody up at this hour for them to go back to their respective rooms.

 

“Good… now let’s go…” Jessica said as she pulled sunny with her out of the bed

 

“Sica-ah… wait…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Yoongie…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Yoongie needs to sleep with us too… she needed to lie down…”

 

“Oh… of course…”

 

Sunny and Jessica pulled yoona out from bed and let her walked to the other bed. After some pulling and grumbling from both sides, they successfully lie down comfortably on bed.

 

“Goodness… now we could sleep!” jessica softly cheered and was about to wrap her arms around sunny however, yoona beat her to that…“Bunny~~~~” she called out

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“I want to hug you…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Bunny….”

 

“Sica-ah… I’m re-ally sorry… I couldn’t comprehend that much… I’m too sleepy…”

 

“I want to hug you lee soonkyu~~~~” she whined

 

“Go ahead Jung Sooyeon… “

 

“How? Yoona’s all over you…”

 

“Find an opening… sica-ah let’s sleep please...”

 

“Huuuh? How?”

 

The only response she got was calm breathing. She heaved a deep sigh, and wrapped her arms around sunny’s waist where yoona’s arms were not. She pulled sunny closer back hugging the latter but then yoona pulled sunny towards her. She stood on her ground and didn’t let yoona make it.  She smiled victoriously as yoona didn’t insist.

 

On the other hand, sunny was being sandwich by the two cuddling girls but didn’t mind it at all. As long as she could breathe normally and sleep, she’s okay with it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunny’s POv

 

Arms and legs were no longer wrapped around me. The two cuddling her girls were on their own now, hugging each one’s pillows with their backs facing me. I slowly got up from bed as my gallbladder signals my brain that it’s already full and needed to be leaked. So here I go, slowly crawled down the bed, as I stood up I felt dizzy hence I fell back sitting on the bed. I gently massaged my temple trying to reduce the dizziness I am feeling. Maybe because I haven’t took my meds that’s why everything’s spinning at the moment. Feeling a little bit better, I slowly stood up, took my meds in my bag then drink it. After that I proceeded to do my business in the bathroom.

 

A supposedly short trip to the bathroom took me couple of minutes. After discharging all the waste material from my body, I washed my hands and was ready to go out but then again dizziness strikes. I hold the lavatory to keep myself from falling and then I gradually sat at the toilet. I closed my eyes for a moment with my hands covering my face and arms supporting my head.

 

Aish! Why must migraine strikes at this time? Crap! I think one tablet isn’t enough to relieve this pain. I need to take one more. I stayed in that position for another 10 minutes. I am massaging my head, I wanted to stand up already but my brain didn’t allow me to, I obeyed, of course I don’t want to fall accompanied with a loud THUD and create a ruckus at this hour.  Well, it depends if the sleeping girls will wake up from their ooh so good slumber.

 

When I felt a bit better, I tried to stand up and thank goodness… I did it! I cautiously stepped out of the bathroom and headed where my bag was. I took one more pain reliever for migraine, drank it in one shot and went back to bed. Okay… I was ready to go back to sleep, but I saw the two sleeping girls with arms and legs all over the bed. I moved back and decided to go up to my room, where I could sleep peacefully.

 

And here I am writing a note… making sure that these girls won’t panic if ever they didn’t see me when they wake up…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

Taeyeon’s POv

 

How long am I going to be like this? Goodness! I’ve been up for almost three hours! Aaaarggggh! I looked at the other bed, Fany’s sleeping already… of course! She sleep immediately the moment her body lie down. She must be so tired from all the activities we had this day. I am too! I am damn tired after our amusement park adventure, however when fany told me that soonkyu just arrived, I get too overwhelmed and excited. My system was being recharged in a flash! *sigh* but I don’t like what I saw earlier… I really really really don’t like it!

 

Relax! Relax! Kim Taeyeon relax… I shifted positions from left to right… right to left… I hugged my pillow so tight then closed my eyes. Counted bunnies hopping in my mind, 1…2…3…4…5…. ……. . ….. …….100! Freak! I’m still not sleepy! 100 more bunnies hopping then I’m going to dream land… yes… 100 more…

.

.

.

100 bunnies…

.

.

.

Another 200…

.

.

.

500 hopping bunnies…

.

.

.

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! 800…..

 

.

.

.

 

Ok I can’t take this anymore! I’ve reached 1000 hopping bunnies but then again I couldn’t sleep! I’ve already had enough! Aish! I think I need to take some walk… yeah… that’s a better idea than being here in bed counting bunnies.

 

I put on my hoodie but before I go, I wrote a little note for fany in case she will look for me…

.

.

.

.

.

---

Sunny carefully closed the door, trying not to make any sounds.  She twisted the knob one more time making sure that it’s lock. Then there she goes, walking to the elevator with her hoodie up.

 

As soon as the elevator open up, she immediately stepped in. she didn’t bother to push the close button, instead she just waited for it to close on its own. Anyways, she’s not in hurry and merely a floor away to her room. She closed her eyes for a while when she heard her name…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taeyeon closed the door and was taking her time walking at the hallway when her eyes caught someone. She eyed that individual standing in front of the elevator, guessing out who it was. Then with a blink of an eye, the figure was gone. She quickly ran towards the elevator when she realized that the individual just stepped in.

 

The elevator was about to close when she step her right foot  froward preventing it to close. And then she stared at the person whose face was hidden by the hoodie, hands on her pockets.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Tadan! Long time no post! :) I miss you pipz! here goes a short update... hot from my lappy... @_< hope you like it...

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS 

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who made me write this short update…

 

Sunshiner239, Phibster12, gwen_stefani, elinlinzz, Koihaku, puffycosmo, DKamii, blank999, DanDyuGangsters, eka318, TaengKyu, and sunshinerlee

 

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/