Sleepover III

My light when everything seems so dark

Taeyeon’s POv

Soonkyu made a surprise kiss; she crashed her lips into mine, uhmmm… so sweet… I really like the taste of her lips… she gently bite my lips… lower lip… upper lip… and vice versa… GeeZ! She makes me go crazy! I responded to her as aggressive as she was. I’m into cloud nine… whoaaa… heaven! We were into it... I am almost into getting what I wanted… tasting it… her tongue… she already agreed to it…

 

I leaned closer, more… almost there… I closed my eyes when our lips where just centimeters apart, and then in a flash, I was on the floor, groaning in pain… My soonkyu pushed me in an instant when umma knocked and called her… Umma… Umma… Ummay goodness! Why? Why? Why? Wrong timing! Aish! I caressed my hurt back and , ouch! I’m getting my tongue later… I hope so, I really really hope so… I wish soonkyu will not play hard to get later…

.

.

.

 

I lazy stood up and walked to the door to unlock it, as I opened the door umma immediately asked me;

 

“What happened? Why are you holding your back?”

 

I pouted and pointed at soonkyu on bed.

 

Mrs. Lee turned her attention to soonkyu and asked, “What did you do soonkyu-ah?”

 

“Huh?! I didn’t do anything umma…” soonkyu retorted and glared at me

 

“Umma~~~~ look at soonkyu… she’s glaring at me…”

 

“Yaaah!”

 

“Umma… she’s yelling at me…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah…” Mrs. Lee said in a warning tone

 

“But umma~~~~” she whined

 

I meronged at her…

 

“You two should stop acting like kids… Aigoo… you two really…” Mrs. Lee said shaking her head and then she turned to me… “Taeyeon-ah, I’ll borrow soonkyu-ah for a while okay?”

 

Instead of nodding in agreement, I replied with a question, “Are you going somewhere umma?”

 

“Yes! Would you mind staying here alone in the room just for a while?”

 

I hang my head low, “Why are you leaving me umma?” I asked again

 

“There is something I want to discuss to soonkyu-ah… we’re just the other room, my room taeyeon-ah… hehe” Mrs. Lee said patting my head

 

“Umma~~~ I thought you’re going in a faraway land…”

 

“What’s this? A fairy tale story? That we’re going to a faraway land?” soonkyu butted

 

I glared at her… “I’m not talking to you… I’m talking to umma…”

 

“I’m not talking to you either… I’m talking to umma… bleeeh!”

 

“Umma~~~~~ soonkyu!”

 

“Hey… hey… hey… stop the bickering kids… soonkyu-ah, hop out on your bed, let’s go… good night taeyeon-ah” Mrs. Lee said before walking out of the room

 

“Yes Umma!” sunny abruptly answered

 

“Be back in no time… I’ll be waiting for you…” I said to soonkyu as she passed by me

 

“If you’re sleepy already go to bed first… no need to wait for me…” she teasingly said

 

“Aish! I won’t sleep until your back soonkyu-ah…” I said before she entered her mother’s room

 

“Geez that girl is really playing hard to get…” I thought as I closed the door…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Sunny’s POv

 

Before I closed the door of umma’s room, I heard taeyeonnie said that she won’t sleep until I get back. Hmm… will she really wait for me? I bet, when I’m back she’s already in deep slumber… that kid… tsk tsk tsk… I shook my head as I approached umma on her bed, I slid myself beside her and hugging her like a baby…

 

“Umma~~~~” I called her in aegyo

 

“Aigoo… she’s into it again…”

 

“Umma~~~~”

 

She patted my head and hugged me… “Now… now… now… baby needs to drink her meds…”

 

“Later umma…”

 

“Later? If so, let’s just break our deal okay?”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Two months extension? Remember?”

 

“Umma… you already agreed to it…”

 

“But baby here, doesn’t want to drink her meds…” umma said pinching my nose

 

“Awww! Who said I’m not going to drink it?” I pouted

 

“Hahaha… stand up now… your meds are in the drawer…”

 

“Got it!” I said and released myself from umma’s hug

 

---

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

After 30 minutes

.

.

.

.

.

 

Sunny was already in deep slumber, forgetting about going back to her own room after having a soft massage she asked from her umma.

.

.

.

.

 

Meanwhile, in the other room where taeyeon was sitting on the bed, leaning against the wall, hugging her knees, eyes open, waiting for her bunny.

 

“What took soonkyu so long? What is she doing right now? Did she forget about going back here? Did she forget that I’m waiting for her? I’m going back to japan tomorrow; I wanted to spend the rest of the night with her. I wanted to wake up in the morning seeing her adorable face, giving her a sunny kiss, but why? Why? Why is she not here? She’s not with me… *sniffs… sniffs… sniffs* soonkyu-ah…”  

.

.

.

.

 

One hour passed…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Two hours...

.

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon jumped out from bed and storm her way out of the room. She was at the doorstep of Mrs. Lee’s room. She was fiddling her fingers, trying to figure out what to do… should she knock on the door and ask for soonkyu? Or should she just go back to the room and wait.

 

“I think I should knock… okay I’m going to knock…” she said to herself and raised her hand ready to knock… “What if they’re still talking about important matter? I might disturb them… Aish!” she put down her hand and raised it again and down and raise and down and raise… “Aigooo! What now?” she’s messing her hair like a crazy girl.

 

In the end, after having a staring battle at the door, and mind blowing chat with herself; she forcefully walked back to soonkyu’s room. “Fine! I’ll just wait for her…”

.

.

.

.

.

 

Another 30 minutes passed and still no soonkyu sneaking in….

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon started to sob from frustration… *sobs* “why isn’t she coming back?” *sobs*

.

.

.

.

 

 Sunny’s POv

 

I stirred from deep slumber when I felt my gallbladder was already full, I need to wee. I gently released myself from umma’s hug and walked to the bathroom like a zombie.

 

Done with my business, I stepped out of the bathroom, eyes scanning the dim lighted room of umma and the wall clock caught my attention. It was already 1 in the morning, I yawned and was about to hop on the bed when I stop at my tracks. I face palmed when it hit me; taeyeon was waiting for me at my room. Aish! How could I forget that? Umma’s massage was so relaxing that I fell asleep immediately.

 

I looked at umma sleeping soundly, I pulled the blanket up and kissed her goodnight, and then I quietly went back to my room.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Did she really wait for me? Is she asleep now? It’s already 1 in the morning; I presume she’s in the dreamland as of the moment. I carefully twisted the knob, trying not to make a sound, it might disturb taeyeonnie.

 

I am expecting for at least a dim lighted room, but it was almost darkness, only the moonbeam which penetrated from the slits of the curtains covering the windows was the only light.

 

Did she really want it to be this dark? Or she just forgot to turn on the dim light? Hmm… I wanted to switch the light on but It might disturbed her, so I decided to walk to my bed amidst the darkness. I’m thankful this is my room; I’ll just use my photographic memory to walk here and there easily. Tsk! Chicken feed…

 

I gently closed the door and tiptoed to my bed with ease. I was about to slid myself unto the covers when I heard someone talking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Taeyeon was sitting on the side of the bed, leaning against the wall, hugging her knees, sobbing silently, eyes already swollen from hours of weeping.

 

She looked up when she felt the other part of the bed sank, she forced herself to speak in between sobs.

 

“W-what --- to-took --- y-you --- so--- l—lo—long?”

 

Sunny was rooted on her spot when she followed where the voice came from. Her eyes focused in front of her trying to figure out if it was really taeyeon… But because of the darkness, she had a difficulty so, however, the wind blew pushing the curtains on the side which let the light entered the room, giving her a decent view of the girl talking. Her eyes almost got out from their sockets, heart beating badly, and she was about to scream, but no sound was coming out from , she stepped backward making her out of balance and landed on the floor with a thud.

 

“Oooouccch…. My back…” sunny groaned in pain

 

Taeyeon immediately went over to sunny checking on her. “Hey… soonkyu-ah… What are… you… doing there? are… you okay?”

 

“Crap! I’m just trying to hurt myself? Geez! I fell of course! Do you think I’m okay?” sunny sarcastically retorted

 

Taeyeon the lampshade on sunny’s bedside table, and as she looked back, pillow was thrown onto her straight to the face.

 

“Yaaaah!”

 

“Do you want to give me a heart attack?” sunny hissed

 

At the moment, taeyeon readily stopped from crying and frustration took place.

 

“What? Are you crazy? I’m doing nothing!”

 

“Exactly! You’re doing nothing, just sitting at the corner in total darkness with a messy hair like that… You look like sadako!” sunny countered

 

“It’s your fault! Stupid soonkyu…” taeyeon said and left sunny on the floor and returned to her position a while ago.

 

“Yaaah! I didn’t do anything…”


 

“Precisely! You didn’t do anything! You left me here waiting for you for hours!”

 

“Tsk! Silly… I told you to sleep if your sleepy… its other way of saying, don’t wait for me… didn’t you get that KIM TAEYEON?”

 

“But I did emphasize that I’ll be WAITING FOR YOU LEE SOONKYU…”

 

“Aish! this kid… aaaw! My back!” sunny groaned in pain as she tried to pull herself up. “Hey! Mind if you will help me?”

 

“Help yourself… serves you right…”

 

“Yaaaah! Aaahhh…ahww… if you don’t want to help then fine!” sunny countered, she pull herself up with the help of her bedside table. She turned the lampshade on before climbing unto the bed.

 

On the other hand, taeyeon was hugging her knees, head hang low, eyes trying to stay open even though she’s already sleepy. Sunny was now sliding herself under the blanket when as turned towards her right side she saw taeyeon sitting like a rock.

 

“Hey… Kim Taeyeon… lay down… you can’t sleep like that…”

 

The other girl didn’t even budge.

 

“Kim Taeyeon… are you listening to me?”

.

.

.

 

No response…

 

.

.

.

 

“Yah! lie-down…”

 

“Shut up! You’re too loud!”

 

“What? What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you yelling at me?”

 

“I’m not yelling!”

 

“SSsssssh…. Lower your voice… I know you’re just freaking whispering… aish!”

 

“Are you mocking at me?”

 

“I’m not… come on… lie-down and sleep…”

 

“I’m not sleepy…”

 

“Really? Taeyeonnie…”

 

“Stop calling me like that…”

 

“Taeyeonnie… let’s sleep…”

 

“I said I’m not sleepy…”

 

“Tsk! Are we fighting taeyeonnie?”

 

“uhmmm…”

 

“What does that mean?”

 

“Are we fighting here?” sunny asked again grabbing taeyeon’s right hand “Taeyeonnie…”

 

“We’re not…”

 

“Oh… so this is how we talk… this is new to me… tsk tsk tsk…” sunny mumbled shaking her head…

 

“Now, come on… let’s sleep taeyeonnie… hey…”

 

Taeyeon looked straight to sunny, eyes swollen…

 

“What happened to you? Why? …. Did you cry?” sunny asked worried as she moved closer to the girl.

 

Sunny cupped taeyeon’s cheeks… “Hey… did you forget that you still have a concert huh? Why are you crying? Aigooo this kid…”

 

“We… we have concerts coming… you… me… us… the girls…” taeyeon corrected

 

“Me? Us? Just you… and the girls… I do have different schedules remember?”

 

“Lee Soonkyu… you’re a member of Girls Generation… don’t tell me your going solo?” she asked sternly

 

“Me? going solo? No… of course not… geez! What are you thinking?” sunny said while squeezing taeyeon cheeks

 

“Soonkyu-ah…” taeyeon mumbled pouting

 

“I’m sorry if I kept you waiting and up this late taeyeonnie… forgive me please… hmmm… please….”

 

Taeyeon just keep on pouting at her bunny…

 

“Taeyeonnie… I’m sorry okay… sorry… sorry… sorry….” Sunny cutely said as she leaned forehead to forehead with taeyeon who closed her eyes expecting for a kiss…

 

“Expecting for a kiss huh?” sunny teasingly whispered

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes, made an eye-contact… and said, “If you’re not going to do it… then I am…” and like a flash, she clashed her lips when sunny’s and gently pushed her down. She was now on top of sunny, kissing tenderly which sunny reciprocated with equal intensity. Taeyeon’s lips left sunny’s and gently trailed kisses and down to the neck and lingered there…

 

“Uhmmm… soonkyu-ah… you smelled good…” taeyeon said in between kisses

 

Sunny bite her lips before saying… “Tae…yeon..nie… you… still… have… oooh… flight to catch up tomorrow…”

 

“So?”

 

“We need to sleep… you need to sleep…” sunny said as she pushed taeyeon up

 

“Aaah~~~ soonkyu-ah… I wanted to make up for the time you left me here alone…” taeyeon said and shove sunny’s hands and nibbled on the neck again…

 

“Taeyeonnie…. I’m telling you… you need to stop that…”

 

“Uhmmmm… you taste good too soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Don’t you dare leave a mark…”

 

“Hehehe… let’s just check tomorrow okay…. Uhmmm…”

 

“Yaaah…”

 

“I…. love… you soonkyu-ah… uhmmm…” taeyeon’s last words before she fell asleep…

 

“Geez! she fell asleep while kissing me… this kid… aigoo…” sunny wrapped her arms around taeyeon…

 

“I guess I’m going to sleep like this, with her on top of me… Thank you for the love taeyeonnie…” sunny whispered before joining taeyeon to dreamland…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ring… Ring… Ring…

.

.

.

Ring… Ring… Ring…

.

.

.

“Aish… who’s probably calling this early?” she mumbled as her hands went up to grab the phone on the bedside table but failed to reach it. She wanted to move forward but someone’s tight embrace was preventing her to do so. She tried to take off the arm wrapping around her, but as soon as she successfully pulled it off, it quickly returned like her body was some kind of a magnet that attracts the arm.      

 

“Where are you going? Are you leaving me again?”

 

“My phone’s ringing… let me grab it…”

 

“Are you expecting for a call this early?”

 

“I’m not… but it might be important… release me for a second taeyeonnie…”

 

“Uhmmm… o…okay….” Taeyeon hesitantly released her

 

Sunny immediately took the phone which the caller doesn’t have plan on giving up. She answered the call without even looking at the caller id.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Rise and Shine Sunny Bunny!” the caller greeted…

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Good Morning bunny! You’re still sleepy?”

 

“Sica? Sica-ah?”

 

“Doubtful? Of course! It’s me…”

 

Sunny looked at the clock… 9am… “Are you sick?”

 

“What?”

 

“You’re awake this early! Gosh! What’s wrong sica-ah?”

 

“Yaaaah!”

 

“Hehehehe… it’s a miracle!” sunny was giggling on the line…

 

“uHmmm… soonkyu-ah…  who’s calling?” taeyeon asked mumbling as she was still groggy.

 

“It’s sica-ah, taeyeonnie…”

 

“Taeyeon’s with you bunny?” jessica questioned over the line…

 

“Yup!”

 

“Why? Why is she with you?”

 

“Is there any problem with that?” taeyeon answered instead of sunny as she tapped it into loudspeaker.

 

“I’m just asking…” jessica countered cooly…

 

 

----

 

 

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors…  so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

 

Overdue update… sorry for the delay…

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL *BOWS 90DEGREES*

 

 

 

AND TO THESE PIPZ WHO MAKES ME SMILE BY THEIR COMMENTS

 

 

Phibster12, AnDroGenie, SakulBurns, elinlinzz, Koihaku, Sunshiner239, Taengkyu, Ami_ss,  DanDyuGangsters, blank999, Dkamii, alpha678, gwen_stefani, eka318, Keinohrhasen, and puffycosmo

 

 

 

-----> ENJOY \m/.[^_^].\m/