MY LIGHT

My light when everything seems so dark

 

-8pm-

Taeyeon arrives at the dorm after her radio guesting.

Entering the dorm she saw Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Jessica at the living room laughing at what they were watching.

"Taeyeon Unnie!" yoona screamed as she saw taeyeon.

"What's that in your hands?" hyoyeon chirped.

"Ah, i brought some donuts for you guys. Here take it." replied taeyeon

"Yeah! Donuts! I'm already hungry..." yoona said excitedly

Yuri took the box of donuts from taeyeon.

"Where's maknae?" taeyeon asked since she didn't saw her with them

"She's in her room reading, tiff and sooyoung...." before jessica could finish, sooyoung burst into the living room.

"hey! give me my share... taeyeon bought that for everyone" she said in aegyo

"yah! stop doing that... it's creepy! urgh..." hyoyeon said acting spooky..

Everybody laughed out loud.... "hahahahahhahahaha"

Tiffany approached taeyeon "How's the radio guesting taetae?" she asked

"It's fine... fun but tiring..." she replied lightly smiling "I needed some rest to recharge my body and mind.."

"Oh! by the way, where is sunny?"

"She still has her musical remember?, she will be home a couple of hours from now" Jessica said eyes focusing on the tv while eating her donut.

"Ah... I see..." taeyeon mumbled. Then she went to her room to wash up and change to her pjs..

Entering her room.. Sunny and Taeyeon's room

Taeyeon's POV

"It's dark... i couldn't see anything... oh yeah! i need to turn on the lights..." she smiled slyly to her stupidity.

Turning the lights on; "now the brightness is blinding me... urgh!" she groaned in frustration

"What's wrong with me nowadays? i feel alone... i feel miserable... i have my members with me... to share with my problems... to seek for help... to laugh with them... but why am i still feeling this? I'm missing something or rather someone" she looked at the empty bed with a big watermelon plushie on it and sighed…

Turning on the lampshade, she turned off the light that was blinding her. "Better" she thought

She entered the bathroom and washed up... After 30 minutes, she's done and feeling refreshed.

Taking her phone on her side table she climbed onto her bed and lie down. She needs the comfy of her own bed. It is her sanctuary...

She's feeling blue again... alone in the room; she could hear the laughter coming from the living room.

"They must be really having a good time huh? Good for them... bad for me... I'm not in the mood to join them now... so I better be here alone… At peace"

Then she remembered their guesting at radio star...

"I wish taeyeon would stop getting wrapped in her depression. I'd like if you would stop listening to sad music and putting yourself in the corner when you already don't feel good. And when you’re feeling down, COME TO ME, I'll make you a soju beef cocktail; and i'll sing happy songs for you and do cute things..."

"Tsk... that kid really... where are you now? I'm already depressed... sing happy songs and do cute things now soonkyu!" she screamed in her mind... as much as she wanted to scream it out loud...

She took her phone, put on her earphones and listened to sad songs again... snuggling at the corner of her bed hugging her pillow, and pulling the blanket up to feel warm. She closed her eyes but her brain was still working... She increased the volume of her phone so that she couldn't hear anything but just the songs that were playing... She's on her world now...

*******

11:45pm

Sunny arrived at the dorm feeling tired from the musical and from the birthday party of one of the CMYC casts.

Entering the dorm, she was bombarded by questions by her members.

Jessica: "Ehem! what took you so long to come back home soonkyu?"

Tiffany: "Where have you been baby?"

Yoona: "Unnie! why were you late?"

Yuri: "Did you have a blind date?"

Hyoyeon: "huh? With whom? joongki-oppa? sungmin-oppa?"

Sooyoung: "don't tell me its wonbin-oppa?!"

Seohyun: "Sunny Unnie?"

Sunny taken aback by their questions just looked at them bewildered...

When she regained her composure...

"Wow! What's with you people? When did you get this crazy? What have you eaten? Did someone put a spell on you guys? Hey! We should counter it so that you will be back to normal again!" Sunny said in a quite serious but cute tone... then giggled like a kid...

"Explain yourself soonkyu" jessica demanded cooly

Everybody's attention were focused on sunny... waiting for the explanation from her.

"huh?! as you wished ice princess.. tsk... Ok, I've been to a birthday party by one of the CMIYC casts, I can't reject it since i did promise her; take note it's a her not a him that i will attend her birthday party when the time comes. So, after the musical ended we directly went to a bar reserved for her birthday celebration. You can ask manager oppa if you want to just to confirm it."

"I've never been on a blind date guyz for a couple of years now, so don't worry... how can I have one, when everybody seems so overprotective over me. I'm not complaining here ok, I'm just explaining myself so don't misunderstood... Mind you, I love love love love you guys... I really really really do..."

After the last statement given by sunny... Each and every one can't hide their sweet smiles...

"ooooooooooh" everyone echoed... "how sweet of you baby!" tiffany said approaching sunny and giving her a tight hug... and the others followed...

"ok guys, stop! I can't breathe.... yah!" sunny said while trying to release herself from the group hug.

Everyone was laughing and smiling... They break the group hug and said out loud in unison "WE LOVE YOU TOO LEE SOONKYU!"

Sunny smiled wide and showed some aegyo to them... "Yah!!!" everyone said...

Then she laughed and ran into her room and locked it.

Each of them now dispersing to their respective rooms to have a good night sleep...

Sunny's POV

"Gosh! They almost made me go crazy by their questions" she giggled while remembering what had happened earlier.

"OOOpz! she's already here... was she already asleep? hmmm..."

"I'll just check on her later, I need to wash up first... a quick warm shower will do... I'm too tired to have a long refreshing shower... Now I go! swooosh!" grinning by herself....

Taeyeon's POV

Taeyeon moved from her position just to look at the door. "I think someone just entered the room; she took off her earphone and heard a splashing sound from the bathroom, oh! she's already here. Checking the time, 12:10am. Why did she come home late? where have she been?; these questions in her mind wanted an answers. Oh well, she might be too tired to answer right now. then there she goes again.. back at her snuggling pose a moment ago with her earphone listening to sad songs.

Sunny's POV

After a quick warm shower, sunny dried her hair, changed into her pjs and lie down in her own bed.. grabbing her big watermelon plushie and hugging it tightly... "what a tiring day... but a fun one" an exhausted smile formed into her... Then she remembered that she needS to check on taeyeon... she forced to pull herself up from the comfortS of her bed and walked to taeyeon's side...

She's standing beside taeyeon's bed now... observing if the other girl is still awake... then she called out her name...

"Taeyeonnie... Taeyeonnie.... Hey Taeyeonnie... are you still up?" she asked

When she get no response she turned her back thinking that maybe taeyeon's already in her deep sleep; but then she noticed taeyeon's fingers flipping her phone... she looked at her curiosly moving her head closer to taeyeon... then she heard a sad song playing... "she's listening to it again" she thought

Sunny slipped in taeyeon's bed, making herself comfortable under the blanket.

Taeyeon noticed something moving... she opened her eyes and turned around just to see sunny beside her smiling and acting so cute.

"yah! what were you doing her on my bed? you have your own.. sleep there..."

"can you still hear me taeyeonnie? with your earphone on playing loud sad song?" sunny said with curious face

"what?! what were you saying? i can't hear you..."

Pulling off the earphones from taeyeon's she said: "pabo! how could you hear me if something had been stopping you from hearing me... just like this? your earphone with volume up sad songs... tsk!"

"oh! i forgot... sorry about that... hehehe... now go to your bed..."

"Aniyo! I want to sleep with you" sunny said in aegyo..

"What?! I don't want to, i feel uncomfortable... sho... sho... sho..."

"hmmp! Wae? Soonkyu wants to sleep with taeyeonnie whether she likes it or not" she said pouting..

"Aish! this kid!"

"Taeyeonnie are you depressed again? Haven't I told you to stop listening to sad songs and putting yourself at the corner when your sad?"

"I've tried you know... but this just makes me feel ahmm... better?..."

"Did I also tell you to come to me whenever you're depressed? I'll sing happy songs for you and do cute things just to ease your burden."

"Hmmp! But you're not here! you're out... there.... there... what took you so long to come back home? you should already be here a couple of hours ago..." she said in a mocking tone...

Sunny caressing taeyeon's cheeks and smiled... "taeyeonnie, listened... I'm sorry I'm late... I attended a birthday celebration of one of the CMIYC casts. I promised her, I should fulfill my promise right?"

Taeyeon just looked at sunny's eyes seeking for the truth and there she saw it... sincerity...

"Why does everyone wants to be with you?" taeyeon asked pouting

"ahmm... I'm just too adorable to resist i guess... hehehe" sunny said grinning

"hmmm... you should stand beside me or sit beside me whenever we have fansigns or any other events"

"huh?!"

"you're always beside sica or yoona... always..."

"what?! yah! it's not my fault... you always stay by tiffany's side... bleeeh!"

"you should atleast come and stand beside me soonkyu..." she said softly "they always laughed when they're with you... they always have a good time... and you and sica... what's will all those whispers? so much pda.. tsk..."

"Do i smell some jealousy over here? hehehe... hey! you also had fun when you're with tiffany right?"

"well... yeah... but it's different when I'm with you... way way way different... i'm more than happy... i'm free to be myself whenever i'm with you..." taeyeon said looking straight into sunny's eyes

"Aigooo... Taeyeonnie...." Sunny pulled taeyeon closer for a tight hug...

Taeyeon snuggled closer to sunny... resting her head to sunny's neck...

"Uhmm... you smelled good soonkyu ah..."

"Of course I do!" partly blushing from what taeyeon has said...

"Feeling better now Taeyeonnie?"

"So much better...." she replied hugging sunny tightly as if she was afraid that sunny will go.

Sunny smiled comfortably as she heard taeyeon's reply.

"Taeyeonnie, can i turn off the lampshade? i can sleep better with lights off, can i?

"Ok..."

"Ahm.. can you loosen your hug a bit? i couldn't move by body to grab the switch" sunny asked trying to loosen taeyeon's tight embrace...

"But soonkyu ah..." taeyeon whine like a kid

"Just for a second taeyeonnie please...." sunny plead twinkiling her eyes

Taeyeon hesitantly let go sunny from her embrace...

Once Sunny turned off the lampshade, Taeyeon abruptly snuggled to sunny hugging her again tightly, resting her head to sunny's neck and smelling that hypnotizing scent... Sunny hug back taeyeon.

"It's so dark soonkyu ah..." taeyeon said

"It will also became dark when you close your eyes taeyeonnie..." sunny giggled by her silly reply..

taeyeon pull back from the embrace and replied "yah! funny... har har har"

Even in the darkness that consumed the room, Sunny still looked straight into taeyeon's eyes...

and said lovingly "I'm always be here for you Taeyeon ah no matter what happens, remember that ok?"

Taeyeon smiled nodding... " Promise me that you will always be my light when everything seems so dark..."

"I promise Kim Taeyeon... I promise..."

Then taeyeon lean closer to give sunny a sound kiss on her cheeks... "Thank you soonkyu-ah!" then she snuggled again closer to sunny grinning while her heart beats faster from kissing sunny...

Sunny blushed from taeyeon's kiss.. fortunately the other one couldn't notice because of the darkness...

"You really planned that from the start huh?! You wanted to do that for so long right? tsk..." teasing taeyeon

"N..o... no..." replied taeyeon stuttering

"tsk! you should have told me... i won't mind"

"really?!" taeyeon asked shocked and excited

"gotcha! see... i told you.. now you admitted it... hehehehe"

"Noo...ooo...ooo no!" taeyeon said hiding her face on sunny's neck...

"ok.. ok.. ok... as you say so..." sunny still giggling from taeyeon's dorkiness...

"lets go to sleep now taeyeonnie.. *yawning...* my eyes were about to close soon... Sweetdreams taeyeonnie"

"Sweetdreams with me too soonkyu ah..." snuggling to sunny even more... and sunny hugging back..

"Soonkyu's indeed MY LIGHT WHEN EVERYTHING SEEMS SO DARK..." taeyeon thought before dozing off...

 

 

*******

Morning! Morning! There you have it guys... i hope you like it... as much as i enjoyed writing this one... ^_^

I'm sorry i posted this just now... this supposedly been out before 12 mn but unfortunately, internet connection went down last night... sorry... :(

******

I would truly appreciate it if you could share your thoughts about my story...

Thank you for sparing your time reading...

God Bless...

PS: I'll try to write more when i'm inspired again... ^_^