I Want More

My light when everything seems so dark

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

I was partly annoyed when I saw jessica and sunny being lovey dovey at each other, Jessica even lie down on top of soonkyu and worst she kissed her. Iit’s not a kiss on the lips, but nevertheless, it’s still a kiss. I don’t want seeing others kiss my soonkyu, only I, can kiss her, tell me selfish but that’s I wanted… only kim taeyeon could steal kisses from lee soonkyu. Aish! But Jung jessica stole a sounding kiss to my bunny before I did. That’s it, I’m totally pissed, I didn’t even dare to make eye-contact with soonkyu, I don’t want to, because I’m not in the mood to do so, tsk! She let jessica kissed her!

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

.

 

 

Everybody gathered at the lobby where manager oppa was already waiting for us. He checked everything including our passports. I was looking for it in my bag, I even opened my luggage just to check if I put in there, but there’s none. I asked manager oppa that I’ll go back to the dorm to get my passport, I know it’s just somewhere in my drawer. I hurried back to the dorm, and buzzed impatiently.

 

 

 

A sleepy bunny opened the door, she asked me something, however I just walked passed by her and headed to our room. I looked at my passports on our bedside table, and in my drawers; while I was searching, I noticed soonkyu standing on the doorway. She’s watching me rummage my stuff searching for my passport. She was asking me some stuffs which I couldn’t understand at all, I was busy looking for my passport plus I’m mad at her. I didn’t bother to mind her at all; I just continue what I’m doing without listening to what she was saying. And then at long last, I found my passport, I immediately took it and was about to get out of the room when soonkyu closed the door and locked it.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

We had this argument since she kept on pushing me to open up to her. I let her know what I’ve felt; I hate it when she’s cuddly with jessica. I know she knew that my mood changes whenever she’s too sweet with someone else aside from me but still she’s doing it. Was she doing it on purpose? Aish!

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

She unlocked and opened the door when we finished arguing; thank goodness we’re done talking, as I was still not in the mood. I walked pass by her, but before I could take a step out of the room, soonkyu pinned me to the wall and kissed me. I was taken aback but regain my composure and kissed back. Her lips were so sweet; she’s kissing me teasingly but returned the favor with a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

---

 

Taeyeon was trying to deepen the kiss, she’s pulling sunny’s soft body into her while her hands kept busy caressing sunny’s back and her tongue attempt to gain access over sunny’s but failed. Sunny pulled over whenever taeyeon tried to; she would nibble on the girl’s lips and lightly it. Taeyeon’s hands went down to her butts and squeezed it gently which made her moaned.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Sunny’s POv

 

Taeyeon was pushing her tongue into mine trying to gain entry, but I won’t allow it. This should not fall into a deep kiss; I’m in control of myself, I would pull over whenever she attempted to, then she would groan in protest and tried again and again and again… her hands slipped to my butts and gently squeezed which made me moaned, it felt right.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

---

 

Sunny pulled over the kissed, she gently pushed taeyeon, let loose from the latter’s hug.  Taeyeon grumbled when she didn’t feel sunny’s lips anymore, she tried to kiss back but sunny was avoiding her.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~~~~” taeyeon whined

 

“Taeyeonnie… feeling better now?”

 

“I want more soonkyu-ah….” Taeyeon pouted arms still on sunny’s waist.

 

“Are you still mad at me?”

 

“No! More kiss please….” Taeyeon pleaded with puppy eyes

 

“Then no more… you’re not mad and feeling better now… then the kissed was already enough…”

 

“What?!”

 

“Yes! Now please let go of me taeyeonnie…”

 

“No! I’m still mad at you Lee Soonkyu!” taeyeon said and leaned closer for another round of lip-locking

 

Sunny covered taeyeon’s lips with her hand and say, “kiss my hand taeyeonnie… not my lips…”

 

“Aaaaaaah~~~~ Soonkyu-ah….”

 

“SSSSssssshhhhhh….” Sunny hushed the whining taeyeon and took the latter’s hands off her waist

 

“What now? I want to hug you….”

 

“THREE…”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“TWO…”

 

“Why are you counting soonkyu-ah?”

 

“ONE…”

 

“What------”

 

Taeyeon’s words were cut-off by her phone ringing…

 

“Boooom! It’s your phone taeyeonnie… hehehe”

 

“It’s not mine! It’s yours!” taeyeon retorted pouting

 

“Aigoooo! It’s your phone… answer it… oppa might be calling you already… hehehe… bye taeyeonnie…” sunny said and freed herself from taeyeon’s embrace

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~~”

 

“Answer the phone!”

 

“Fine!” taeyeon gave in and answered the call

 

“Hello?”

 

“Didn’t you find it yet taeyeon?” manager oppa asked

 

“I… I just did oppa…” taeyeon hesitantly answered while looking at sunny who’s heading to her bed.

 

“Good... get down immediately, we might be trap in the traffic if we wouldn’t hurry…”

 

“.... silence ….” Taeyeon didn’t even dare to utter a word

 

“Taeyeon?... Taeyeon… Taeyeon? Are you there?” Manager oppa asked

 

“Huh?! Ye-yeah oppa… I’ll be down in a minute…”

 

“Okay…” manager oppa responded and ended the call

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Soonkyu-ah… I’ll be going now…” taeyeon said at the sleepy bunny cuddling her pillow on her bed

 

“Hmmm… okay… bye…” sunny nonchalantly retorted

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“What? Just that? she just said that? we shared a kiss a while ago and she could only say ‘hmmm-okay-bye’?! taeyeon thought

 

“Yah! I said I’m going… I’m leaving… I’m taking a flight to japan… yah!”

 

“Yah! I said bye… go… leave… and take your flight to japan…” sunny replied eyes closed

 

“Yaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! Lee Soonkyu!!!!” taeyeon yelled

 

“What?!!!!!!!!! I’m sleepy…” sunny sit upright and pouted while hugging a pillow

 

“Aigooo! She’s so cute!” taeyeon thought and bid her goodbye again emphasizing every word “I-am- leaving-now…”

 

“Okay-go-and-leave-now.” sunny retorted with same intonation as taeyeon’s

 

“Just that? you’re not giving me any goodbye kiss?”

 

“I did kiss you already taeyeonnie…”

 

“But that’s not a goodbye kiss…”

 

“Huh? Then what’s that kiss?”

 

“it’s ahmmm…. Taming kiss…”

 

“Who said so?”

 

“Me, myself, and I… “

 

“Oooh… well… you, yourself, and Taeyeon was wrong... it’s a goodbye kiss… sorry… now go before you will be late for your flight…”

 

“Noooooooo!!!!!”

 

“What?!”

 

“I want another kiss!”

 

“Uh… sorry… no…”

 

“But soonkyu-ah….~~~~”

 

“No… you should be grateful becausel I gave you a kiss beyond your millisecond stolen kisses….”

 

“Hmmp! But you didn’t give it all… I want entry but you resisted…”

 

“Entry from where?”

 

“Your mouth…”

 

“It’s partially open…”

 

“You instantly closed it when I tried to enter…”

 

“Well… you’re not quick enough…”

 

“I am… but you’re just selfish… you should share it too…”

 

“Tsk! No id no entry….”

 

“What?!”

 

“You heard me…”

 

“Where do I get my id?”

 

“In school…”

 

“What? Do they give that kind of id?”

 

“Huh?! Hahahah… my goodness taeyeonnie…”

 

“Yah! why are you laughing like that…”

 

“Hmmm? Owwwwh…. I’m sleepy…” sunny stretched and lie back down to bed

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~~” taeyeon called out and took steps closer to sunny

 

“THREE…” sunny mumbled

 

“What’s three?”

 

“TWO…”

 

“Yah!”

 

“ONE….. RING!”

 

RING… RING… RING….

 

“Aish! That’s my phone…” taeyeon grumbled

 

“They’re waiting for you taeyeonnie… go now…”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Taeyeon answered the call.

 

“Where are you now taeyeon? We’re going to be late…” manager oppa asked

 

“I’m on my way down oppa… sorry…”

 

“Okay… hurry…”

 

“Okay… bye…”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

---

 

Taeyeon stared at the lazy bunny on bed after she ended the call, she didn’t want to leave, she wanted to cuddle with her bunny, but work didn’t permit her so. “Urgggh! Darn!” she cursed in frustration…

 

“I heard that… go now taeyeonnie…”

 

“I will… don’t push me okay…”

 

“Push you? I’m not… I’m sleeping here… I’m just telling you so…”

 

“Aish! Soonkyu….”

 

“Hehehehe… go now…”

 

“Fine!” taeyeon retorted however, instead of walking out of the room, she hurriedly walked to her cabinet and took something then put it in sunny’s drawer. “I’m going…” she said

 

“Bye taeyeonnie… take care and the girls…” sunny said sleepily

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Taeyeon quickly walked out of the room with her passport, she was about to open the door when she yelled… “Lee Soonkyu!!!! I’m going!!!! Wait for me!!!!! I love you!!!!”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Sunny was shocked by taeyeon’s loud voice which made her shut her eyes open and a sweet smile crept on her lips when she heard the last three words… She sat up and yelled back…

 

“Kim Taeyeon!!!! How many times should you say that you’re going?! For the nth time I’m saying GO! LEAVE NOW! BYE!!! I won’t wait for you… and thank you!!!!”

 

“There… hehehehe… now I’m off to sleep…” sunny thought slumped back.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“What did she say?! What the…. She won’t wait for me… and thank you?! Aish! Lee Soonkyu!” she talked to herself and ran back to their room. She jumped over the sleeping bunny…

 

“Urggggh! Awwwh… Yah! Kim Taeyeon! What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

 

Taeyeon settled herself on top of sunny.

 

“Get off me Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“What?!”

 

“You won’t wait for me?”

 

“Yeah! Why should I wait for you?”

 

“What?! Lee Soonkyu!!!!”

 

“What is it Kim Taeyeon?! *sigh*” sunny gave up on pushing taeyeon off of her.

 

“Kiss!”

 

“Kim taeyeon…”

 

“Fine… say you’ll wait for me…”

 

“I won’t wait for you…”

 

“Why?!” taeyeon asked frowning

 

“Because… I’ll fly to japan if I miss you so much!”

 

“Really?!” taeyeon’s eyes beamed

 

“No! I was joking… hehehe”

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~~”

 

“Kim Taeyeon, I’m telling you, you’re going to be late… you should go now…”

 

“Okay… I love  you…”

 

“Thank you…”

 

“I love you soonkyu-ah~~~”

 

“Thank you taeyeonnie…” sunny said squeezing taeyeon’s cheeks..

 

“Thank you? Just thank you?”

 

“Yeah… thank you…”

 

Ring…. Ring… Ring…

 

“Aish! Soonkyu-ah….”

 

“I think manager oppa is on his way up here right now…” sunny said cocking her eyebrows… “You better go now taeyeonnie…”

 

“But-----------”

 

“Call me or text me whenever you miss me… I’ll try my best to answer it or reply to it…”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise Kim Taeyeon…” sunny smiled sweetly…

 

“Okay…” taeyeon responded and hugged sunny…

 

Taeyeon pulled herself up from sunny but instead of getting off, she leaned down and kissed sunny… it’s not a millisecond kiss… but couple of seconds kissed because sunny returned the favor by kissing back in sync with taeyeon’s lips, salaciously tasting each other’s sweetness.

 

 Sunny moaned as she felt taeyeon’s hands caressing her body. “Uhmmmm…..”

 

.

 

.

.

 

.

.

.

****

 

 

ooopz! no more! hehehe.... did you miss me? did you? did you? did you? well... ahmmm... i don't think so... enough of these nonsense things i'm saying... hehehe... 

 

 

another update! yeeeeeeees!!!! How was this chappie? how was it? how was it? ^___^ like it? i'm hope you did.... ayeeeee.... :)

 

TO ALL UPVOTERS, SUBSCIBERS AND READERS... THANK YOU!!!!! ^___^ *BOWS 90 DEGREES*

 

ESPECIALLY TO THESE PIPZ....

 

Phibster12, gwen_stefani, DanDyuGangster, VLdandyu07, AdorkableGirl, SakulBurns, Koihaku

puffycosmo, soshi_yoonyul09, elinlinzz, Taengkyu, RavingJenny, Yume-Zatto, and eka318

 

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...... THANK YOU!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

-

---------> ENJOY!!!! \V[^.^]V/