The Call

My light when everything seems so dark

 

Sunny’s POv

 

Taeyeon screamed like a crazy kid before she left. Aigoo… that kid really is something… I know I’m going to miss her, but I need to get used to this right? arggh! I don’t want to think about this at the moment… All I wanted to do right now is to sleep… sleep… sleep… my head is throbbing like hell. I massage my head and closed my eyes, and then I drifted off to dreamland.

.

.

.

.

.

Four hours passed

.

.

.

.

.

I stirred from my sleep by the call of nature which I could not take for granted. I lazily get off the bed, eyes partly open, zombie walk to the bathroom, and did my thing there. Once done, I slumped back to bed facing down. I’m feeling better now, thank goodness… I turned around to check the time and crap! I slept for four hours! Geez! I sit upright, and looked for my phone, Aish! I’ve got 10 missed calls and 10 text messages all came from Umma. I forgot about the scheduled check-up. I hurriedly call umma.

.

.

 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

.

.

 

After a few rings, umma picked up the call.

 

“Umma! I’m so sorry! I feel asleep that I forgot about the time. I’m really sorry…” I apologized before umma could say something.

 

“Soonkyu-ah… it’s okay… no need to worry…” umma responded which made me sigh in relief

 

“Thank you umma…”

 

“Are you feeling better?” she asked with a worried tone

 

“No need to worry umma, I can manage… hehehe”

 

“Soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Umma… where are you now?” I inquired trying to change the topic

“Soonkyu-ah…”

“I’m hungry umma, I wanted to eat ramen…” I whined in aegyo

 

“Soonkyu-ah, what happened? You’re having headaches again?”

“Umma~~~`”

 

“Soonkyu…” umma said in a serious tone this time

 

“Ahmmm… y-yes umma…” I hesitantly admitted

 

“Are you taking your meds? Did you stress yourself again?”

 

“I am, it was just… late because I forgot… and I … I … slept late… I’m sorry…”

 

I heard umma heaved a deep sigh.

 

“Umma…” I voiced out softly

 

“How do you feel now?”

 

“Better umma, the pain is already gone…”

 

“Thanks God, I’m at home, I’ll ask Mr. Hi to pick you up there soonkyu-ah…”

 

“No need umma, I’ll drive myself home…”

 

“Are you sure? Can you?”

 

“Of course! I told you, the pain is already gone umma… hehehe”

 

“But---”

 

“Thanks umma, I want ramen umma, and some meat… hehe… I’ll change quickly then I’m off to go home…”

 

“Aigooo… my baby really… okay okay okay… You drive slowly and safely…”

 

“Copy that umma! hehehe…” I replied cheerfully

 

“I’ll be waiting for you…”

 

“Be right there in a flash umma… hehehe I love you…”

“I love you too…”

 

“I love you more umma… muah!”

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

After I talked to umma, I headed to my closet to pick clothes to wear. As I was rummaging my stuff, I saw a paper bag under the sets of my shirts. I wondered why it was hidden on my clothes. I took it out and saw a little note written on it saying “TO MY ONE AND ONLY BUNNY”. I smiled as I recognized the handwriting, it from taeyeonnie! Gosh! Who could else be her bunny? Well… well… well… it’s only me! I excitedly sit back to my bed with my legs crossed trying to figure out what was inside the bag.

 

Aish! She securely sealed it, I couldn’t even peek. Should I open this now? or later? What soonkyu? Now or later? Your umma is already waiting for you… hmmm… okay… later… I’ve decided. I change, grab my keys and bag not forgetting about taeyeon’s gift to her one and only bunny…. Ayeeee! This kid is so sweet… okay… I already know that from the start… hehehe… I walked out of the dorm and headed down to the parking area where my car was parked. I hopped in and drive-off home.

.

.

.

.

.

I reached home after a 20-minute drive.

 

“Umma! I’m home!!!!” I chirped as I took my first step in the house

 

“Soonkyu-ah… why so loud?” umma asked

 

I pouted as I saw her at our living room and said “Aren’t you glad that I’m already here?”

 

“Aigoo... My baby’s having some tantrums… come here…”

 

“Hmmmp! I don’t want to…” I replied to umma, not moving to my position

 

“Hahahaha… My baby…” umma said as she walked towards me…

 

She hugged me and I returned the hug…

 

“Umma~~~ I want an abundant dinner full of meat…” I said softly

 

“Okay… okay… my baby…” umma said and patted my back “Are you feeling fine?”

 

“Yes umma… soonkyu-ah is feeling okay… and will be best if she will have a meaty dinner… hehehe…”

 

“Baby Soonkyu will have a meaty dinner then…”

 

“Yey! Thank you umma! I love you!!!” I said and kissed her on the cheeks

 

“I love you too baby… okay now, you go take some rest, while I cook for our dinner…”

 

“Roger that umma!” I responded and saluted to umma

.

.

.

.

.

 

I ran to my room and jump on my bed. I excitedly open taeyeon’s surprise gift...

 

Aaaaah…. What could this be? I ripped off the paper bag as I couldn’t wait to find out what could be inside it and besides it was securely sealed. It was a box wrapped with a bunny design… Don’t tell me; inside this box is also a bunny stuff toy?  Taeyeon’s gift was full of bunnies… I tore it and Darn! It was the PSP I wanted to buy when we’re at the mall… Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so love love love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aahahahahahahaha… and that kid really bought this one huh? Ahahahaha… I was rolling to my bed happily holding the psp box… then stops… okay! Let’s open you baby… I was about to open the box when I saw a note:

 

 

 “MY ID TO EXPLORE YOUR LIPS…

 

PS: Share your tongue! I want to taste it too!!!  >_<”

 

 

What the… hahahahahaha… kissing KIM TAEYEON!!!! Sorry… I don’t want to share it to you… maybe next time… I don’t know… hehehehe… ID yourself taeyeonie! Hehehehe…. Hey! Am I still doing fine now? I’m talking to myself a lot just this day… nah! I’m perfectly fine…

 

 Now baby… you’re mine… I was talking to my new baby PSP as I carefully and enthusiastically open the box…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Sunny started playing her new baby PSP, she even forgot to take a nap, and she’s too focus and seriously playing auto theft IV for an hour already.

 

Mrs. Lee checked on sunny, thinking that the girl was taking a nap. Mrs. Lee softly twisted the knob and peeked inside. There she saw sunny lying on the bed instead of eyes closed she saw a pair of eyes moving from left to right… up and down… “What is she doing?” Mrs. Lee thought; she moved in the room and approached the still oblivious girl on the bed.

 

“Baby what are you doing? You should be taking a nap…” Mrs. Lee said as she sits on the bed

 

Sunny jerked up when she heard her umma, she pause her game and said, “Hehehe… Umma look… taeyeonnie bought me psp!”

 

“Oh… why did taeyeon buy you a gift? Did you ask for it?”

 

“I did when we’re at the mall, and she said that she didn’t want to buy one for me, but look umma…. hehehe… isn’t it cool? I love it!!!! She might felt guilty umma… hehehe” sunny replied grinning holding her psp

 

“You’ve deceived her with you pouting face right?”

 

“Nooo!!!!! I didn’t…” sunny protested pouting…

 

“There… there… there… that’s what you do when you wanted to get something… aigoo… my baby…”

 

 

“Umma~~~~~” sunny whined like a baby…

 

“Hahahaha… Okay… I’ll stop… Did you already say thank you to her?”

 

“Not yet… later umma… she’s gonna call anyways...”

 

“Hmmm… say thank you when you talk to her…”

 

“Promise!”

 

“How long have you been playing soonkyu-ah?”

 

“Huh? Ahm… An hour I guess…”

 

Mrs. Lee reached out her hand to sunny…

 

“Umma?” sunny asked confused

 

Mrs. Lee pointed to the psp on sunny’s hand.

 

“What?”

 

“Hand it over baby…”

 

“Why?” she asked sadly

 

“You’ve already played for an hour baby, supposedly you must be taking a nap right?”

 

“But----”

 

“Baby… later again okay? Let me have your psp, and you take a nap… I’ll call you when dinner’s ready…”

 

Sunny looked at her psp and to her umma, and then she doubtfully handed the psp to her umma.

 

“Good girl…” Mrs. Lee said and patted sunny’s head… “Now you go take a rest… I love you…”

 

“I love you too umma… take care of my psp…” sunny voiced out before her umma walked out of her room

 

“I will baby…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Sunny heaved a deep sigh and fell back to her bed…

 

“What am I going to do now?! oh! I sleep… right! what might be taeyeonnie doing right now? she told me she’s going to text me? why didn’t I received any at all? Aish! I don’t care! She might be having fun right now with … with… ahmmm fanny? I’m not going to think of her… I’m just going to sleep…

 

.

.

.

.

.

Sunny fell asleep after couple of times shifting from left to right side of the bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

A buzzing sound interrupted the serenity of sunny’s bedroom. The bunny under the blanket didn’t bother to move but the continuous buzzing forced herself to get out under the blanket and grab her phone which was annoyingly ringing disturbing her sleep. She answered the call without looking who’s calling.

 

 

“He-hello…” she sluggishly answered

 

“Sunny-ah?” the caller asked

 

“Speaking… who’s this?”

 

“Yaaaaah!”

 

“I don’t know you…”

 

“Sunny-ah~~~~~”

 

“Identify yourself please…”

 

“Sunyoung… hmmp!”

 

“What?”

 

“I said Sunyoung!”

 

“Yaaaah! Why are you yelling?”

 

“I’m not! Tsk!”

 

“Then what do you think you’re doing? Whispering? Tsk!”

 

“Where’s sunny?”

 

“She’s under the blankets… sleeping comfortably on her bed when a call bothered her peacefulness…”

 

“Oh… I’m sorry… I’ll end the call now…”

 

“Hey!”

 

“What?”

 

“Are you mad?”

 

“I’m not! Why should I be?”

 

“Owwwwh… you sound like one… hehehe”

 

 

“He-he yourself…”

 

“Hahahaha… i’m just teasing you sunyoung-ah…”

 

“Funny… very funny sunny-ah…”

 

“Yeah! Very much! I didn’t know you’re quick tempered… hehehe…”

 

“……”

 

“Sowi sunyoung-ah… pweese forgive me….” sunny said in aegyo..

 

“……..”

 

“Sunyoung-ah…. Sowi… sowi… sowi…. Sowi…” she tried again

 

“Okay… just drop the call…” sunny mumbled sadly….

 

“Hehehehe…. Okay forgiven….” Hyomin chirped

 

“Yaaaaah! Sunyoung-ah, how are you there?”

 

“Hehe… ahm… We just finished practicing some of our steps; we’re having our break as we speak…”

 

“Oh… then you should be resting now to recharge”

 

“I am… by talking to you, I’m recharging…”

 

“Ewwwwwwhhhhhhhhh! Corniks! Hahaha…”

 

“If a phone gets battery low, it has its own charger… If sunyoung gets tired, she has sunny to keep her energize!”

 

 

“Awwww! what’s with the sweetness suddenly?”

 

“It’s because I’m talking to you sunny-ah… hehehe”

 

“Oooh… so you want to talk like this huh? I see… I see…”

 

“What? See? Yeah! I kept on seeing your adorable face anywhere sunny-ah… what have you done to me?”

 

“Huh? Hahaha… I think you’ve got the virus that’s widely spread nowadays…”

 

“Virus?”

 

“Yup! ‘Soonkyurus’ it’s a virus nowadays that makes you hallucinate of seeing the smexy and cute Lee Soonkyu anywhere your eyes laid on…”

 

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Yes… and the only remedy to that is….”

 

“What?!”

 

“is….”

 

“Tell me already sunny-ah…”

 

“is…. Is… is……. Not – yet – invented….”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Hahahahhahahaha….. there’s no antidote sunyoung-ah…”

 

“Oh no! what will happen to me now?”

 

 

“Simple! You keep going to be addicted to Lee Soonkyu… oh boy! Tsk tsk tsk…”

 

“How unfortunate of me… *sigh*”

 

“How lucky of you…. *sigh*”

 

 

 

“Hahahahaha……” Both of the girls laughed at their silliness… and they continued talking about nonsense stuffs way too long that they didn’t notice the time.

 

.

 

.

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Hyomin-ah… Food’s ready…” sunny heard from the other line “I think you should eat now sunyoung-ah”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Was that eunjung?”

 

“Oh… yup!”

 

“Go now… I’ll hang up okay?”

 

“But I still want to talk to you sunny-ah…” hyomin said sadly

 

“Let’s talk later if you still have time okay?”

 

“Hmmm… we might start practicing again later…”

 

“Oh… some other time then… don’t worry… I’m gonna pick up your call… hehehe”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise if I’m not busy…”

 

“Okay… hehehe… take care sunny-ah… eat your dinner too…”

 

“Yeah… yeah… I’m having my dinner a moment from now with umma… take care too sunyoung-ah…”

 

“I will for you… hehehe… Uhmuaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Kiss from me all the way from japan…”

 

“Aigooo…. hehehe”

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Sunny ended the call after that loud kiss from hyomin…  “Geez! That girl really… I’m glad she’s better now after the bullying controversy…” she thought, and then she noticed that she received messages from jessica. However, her phone rings before she could read the whole message. She was surprised by the yelling of her name on the other line, her eardrums almost broke.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the other line yelled when sunny picked up the call, she immediately put it in a loudspeaker.

 

 

Each and everyone’s eyes were on the person who successfully connected to sunny’s line. Silence… there was silence, waiting for sunny’s voice to be heard, then there it was… sunny bunny’s voice…

 

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” sunny replied with same loudness

 

“Yaaaaaaaahhh! Why so loud?”

 

“Because you’re loud too...”

 

“Tsk! Because I finally connected to your line… gosh! Your phone’s busy!”

 

“Oh… hehehe… hyomin-ah and I chitchat that we forgot about the time… sorry…”

 

“Eeeeyh?”

 

“Yeaaaah! So, how’s everybody and where are they?” sunny asked as she could only hear one voice

 

The girls zipped their mouths, and were probably hypnotized by bunny’s voice because no one dared to it or utter a single word, instead only the person who won the calling battle kept on conversing to sunny…

 

“Do you know who you’re talking to?”

 

“What do you think?”

 

“Am I pretty?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Ahmmm… Smart?”

 

“Ah…. Well… ye-yeah…”

 

“Yah! I am smart! Tsk!... okay… ahmmm… I am y?”

 

“I am y! Smoking hot y!”

 

“So full of yourself!”

 

“Hahaha… it’s a fact please…”

 

“Owhhh… very confident…  do I have an eyesmile…”

 

“What? do you have? Uh… everybody have their own eyesmile…”

 

“What’s my eyesmile then?”

 

“It’s freestyle eyesmile…”

 

“Huh? What’s that?”

 

“Your eyes just smile without even trying to make it smile… hehehe… it just twinkles…”

 

“Like the stars?”

 

“Like the disco balls…. Hehehe…”

 

“Aish! You…”

 

“Yeah me… sunny… hahahahahaha…”

 

“Am I dorky?”

 

“Master Dork…”

 

“Am I a byun?”

 

“You? No… I’m wrong right?”

 

“You’re right!”

 

“What? I am right that I’m wrong?”

 

“No! yes! I mean… arggh! You’re right that I’m not byun!”

 

“Hahahaha… I know I’m just teasing you…”

 

“Who am I?”

 

“The best dancer in the house yo! Kim Hyoyeon! hehehe”

 

“Ayeeeee! Hahahahahaha… that’s what I like about you…. I miss you!”

 

“I miss you too bunny!!!!!” jessica butted in the conversation suddenly

 

Taeyeon looked immediately at jessica surprised by the latter’s action, cleared and said, “Soonkyu-ah~~~~~ I miss miss miss you too!!!!!” she wailed

 

“Me too sunny-unnie!!!! I mish youh soh muchie!” yoona said and then seohyun followed “Sunny-unnie, I need you to reprimand the unnies here… help me… I miss you…”

 

“Yaaaah! Sunny-ah! Sooyoungie misses you!” sooyoung chirped

 

“Smexy buddy! I miss you! Hehehe” yuri added

 

“Fellow eyesmiler! I miss you…” tiffany supplemented

 

And the girls kept on saying things at the same time… everything were in chaos…

 

 

“ajdjfjfkjsjflsjfksjflsjflsjfjskfjfjljldsjfljfldsjfldsjfldsjflsjlfsdjfjsdkfjksjfkjsfijwojlknvjfdjfsjfowjfkdjfljsfoajo”

 

 

“Wooooaaaah! Ok stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!” sunny tried to compose the girls

 

“What?!” they all said, silence for a second and then… “Sunny ----- iiiqaljd goeljaljgjoiejljlsjfljoaeoijejlgj”

 

 

They continued blabbering at the same time again….

 

“Stoooooooooooooooooooooooooop! Time out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” sunny yelled on the other line

 

The girls kept mum after hearing sunny a little louder this time around…

 

“Good… I know… you miss me… I miss you too guys… really…----”

 

“Then you should be----” yoona butted in

 

“Hep! As much as I wanted to I couldn’t for the moment… I----”

 

“Why do you have a different sched-----” sooyoung cutted her off

 

“Because-----”

 

“Because what?” hyoyeon asked

 

“Because-------”

 

“Because you requested it?”

 

“Because---------”

 

“What? What? What? Tell us sunny-ah…” yuri voiced out

 

“…………………………………………”

 

Long silence from the other line…

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Sunny-unnie?” seohyun called out

 

“Sunny?” tiffany followed

 

“Yah! bunny! Are you still there?” jessica tried calling her

 

“Lee Soonkyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” taeyeon yelled

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Then suddenly sunny came back to the line. “Are you done talking? Can I talk now?”

 

“Bunny, don’t scare me like that okay?” jessica said

 

“What do you mean sica-ah?”

 

“Disappearing like that… I wanted to get back there really…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I’m missing you badly…”

 

“Jessica Jung... you’re cheezy!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Only to you Lee Soonkyu…”

 

Their conversation was interrupted by the loud clearing of throat… who it was? No other than the license jealous thief…

 

“What the … jessica’s hitting on my bunny in front of me… geez! It’s like slapping me from left to right… right to left… shoot!” taeyeon thought as she loudly cleared and meddled in the conversation.

 

“Soonkyu-ah, I miss kissing you…” she bluntly said while smirking at jessica who’s taken aback by her statement.

 

“Are you drunk Kim Taeyeon?” sunny asked as she was surprised by taeyeon’s frankness

“Haven’t tasted even a tiny drop of alcohol this day… so rest assured that I’m in my most sane state at the moment…”

 

“Hehehe… I don’t think so… you’re sick…”

 

“Yes! I’m sick… feeling this longing sickness for you soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Aiggooooo! My feels… goodness gracious! Are we listening to a cheezy drama on the radio here?” hyoyeon chirped

 

“I think we are…” yoona said and sooyoung and seohyun nodded

.

.

.

.

.

 

“I miss kissing you too bunny…” jessica started again

 

“What?” sunny asked again

 

“Yo sunny! the two been wanting to kiss you huh? Me want to! Hehehe” hyoyeon pried

 

“Hahahahaha… silly!”

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Hey! If you wanted some kisses then why did you push me away when I was about to peck on you taetae?” tiffany said out of nowhere facing taeyeon

 

“What are you talking about tiffany? Hehehehe” taeyeon said as she awkwardly smiled at everyone

 

“Yah! you didn’t remember? Let me refresh you mind…”

 

“Hehehehe… no need… I don’t want to…”

 

But instead of shutting , tiffany narrated what happened earlier to their room as she was facing the girls now…

 

“…….. then I asked her if she wanted a kiss then she just said ‘hmm’ what would you assume by that? it’s a yes right? It meant yes right? *everybody nodded* right! so I was leaning closer when she moved back immediately and pushed me away… weeew! She wanted some kiss then why did she push me away?”

 

“Maybe… ahmmm… she’s shy?” yoona answered

 

“Was that your reason taetae?” tiffany inquired staring at taeyeon…

 

“hehehehe…” taeyeon simply laughed uneasily “Crap! How would I explain this to my soonkyu?” she thought

 

“Let tiff kiss you taeyeon… and don’t worry about bunny… she’s fine with me…” jessica said smiling

 

“What did she just say?” taeyeon thought

and retorted back “Nah! I’m fine… really… I’m worried if she’s with------”

 

Taeyeon’s statement was interrupted when their orders arrived and one by one placed on their table.

 

“Foooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!” yoona and sooyoung shouted for joy

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Ok food has arrived, let’s talk again next time guys…” sunny said on the other line

 

“Okay sunny… take care! Hoping to see you soon!” yuri responded

 

“Bunny! Wait!” jessica halted

 

“I’ll answer all your queries later sica-ah… after dinner…”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise! Hehehe text text?”

 

“Text text bunny… hehehehe…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah!”

 

“Later taeyeon… bye guys! Umma’s calling me for dinner…”

 

“Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” everyone retorted except for taeyeon who received a cold response from sunny

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Why is she like that? She’s so sweet to jessica but to me, she’s freezing cold…” taeyeon thought frowning, she lost her appetite already.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon didn’t even finish her food, as she excused herself to go back to her room.

 

“I’ll go first guys…”

 

“Why so fast? Are you okay?” tiffany asked worried

 

“Yeah! I just need to you know… drop some missiles… hehehe” she reasoned even though she’s not

 

“Owwh! Go now…” hyoyeon shooed her…

 

“Yeah…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon went back to her hotel room, slumped to her bed facing down, took the pillow, covered her head and screamed, releasing her annoyance. “Yaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Argggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed once more…

 

She took her phone from her pocket and started texting sunny.

 

To: Sunny Bunny

 

  • Hey! Why are you so cold towards me? :(

 

From: Taeyeonnie

.

.

.

Waiting…

.

.

.

She the tv… watching but couldn’t concentrate…

.

.

.

Checked her phone, no message from sunny… started to text her again…

.

.

.

To: Sunny Bunny

 

  • Yah! Are you busy again? To whom?

 

From: Taeyeonnie

.

.

.

To: Sunny Bunny

 

  • Lee Soonkyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

From: Taeyeonnie

.

.

.

To: Sunny Bunny

 

  • Why are you like that? Why are you torturing me?!

 

From: Taeyeonnie

.

.

.

To: Sunny Bunny

 

  • What the heck! Lee Soonkyu! Are you talking again to hyomin?”

 

From: Taeyeonnie

.

.

.

To: Sunny Bunny

  • I’m warning you… I’m getting pissed already…

From: Taeyeonnie

.

.

.

“In ten seconds if she still didn’t reply I’m going to call endlessly until she picks it up” taeyeon thought and started to count off….

 

10

.

9

.

8

.

7

.

6

.

5

.

4

.

3

.

2

.

.

.

.

“Aish Soonkyu!”

2

.

2

.

2

 

“Yaah!!!!! Last chance…”

.

.

.

“Ok fine … one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

.

.

Then her phone buzzed… one message received from sunny… She quickly grabbed her phone and let it fell to the floor., Shoot!” she said and hurriedly pick it up, and read the message.

 

To: Taeyeonnie

 

  • Give me lots of warning Kim Taeyeon…

 

From: Sunny Bunny

 

 

“What is this? Is she mad at me? why?” taeyeon thought as she typed a reply to sunny

 

To: Sunny Bunny

  • Are you mad at me?

From: Taeyeonnie

 

“Tsk! She’s asking if I’m mad at her? Why should I be?” sunny thought

 

 

To: Taeyeonnie

 

  • Me? Mad? At you? Why should I?

 

From: Sunny Bunny

 

````

To: Sunny Bunny

 

  • I don’t know… you tell me… why?

 

From: Taeyeonnie

 

````

To: Taeyeonnie

 

  • I’m telling you…  I’m not mad at you…

 

From: Sunny Bunny

 

````

 

To: Sunny Bunny

 

  • I miss you soonkyu-ah L

 

From: Taeyeonnie

 

````

 

To: Taeyeonnie

 

  • Miss! Miss! Miss! Tsk!

 

From: Sunny Bunny

 

````

To: Sunny Bunny

 

  • I really miss you… I want to kiss you… L

 

From: Taeyeonnie

 

````

 

To: Taeyeonnie

 

  • Go let tiffany kiss you!

 

From: Sunny Bunny

 

````

 

To: Sunny Bunny

 

  • Oh! Jealous? Hehehe

 

From: Taeyeonnie

 

````

 

To: Taeyeonnie

 

  • What? Me? JEALOUS? Come on! Me? Lee Soonkyu? Jealous? NO WAY!

 

From: Sunny Bunny

 

 

Taeyeon smiled as she read sunny’s reply

 

“Yes! Hehehe My Soonkyu’s Jealous! As in J-E-A-L-O-U-S, JEALOUS! Hahahahhaha… my my my bunny… oh my heart… wait! Was her being jealous good or bad? Hmmm…” taeyeon was in deep thought when she tap sunny’s number…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Yah! jealous bunny….. see you tomorrow!”

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for another long and boring chapter… I tried my best to finish this up…

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors…  so please bear with it… I’m sorry… I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

 BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL *BOWS 90DEGREES*

 

 

AND TO THESE PIPZ WHO MAKES ME SMILE BY THEIR COMMENTS

 

 

SakulBurns, Phibster12, Koihaku, DandyuGangsters, VLdandyu07, Zaiden143,

Elinlinzz, puffycosmo, RavingJenny, Taengkyu, sunshiner_here, AdorkableGirl, and eka318

 

 

MY WARMEST THANK YOUs TO YOU ALL… *^____^*

 

 

 

-----> ENJOY \\[0.0]//